The Note

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wont bore you, dear reader with the other details.

Six months later I was free legally. She was soon remarried. I was free and believe me there are plenty of good looking, sexually highly active 40 to 60 year old women who wanted a stable home, husband, income and active sex life. These were all the things I had missed out on for several years.

Sherrie really did change. I believe she was trying to get rid of me all the time for the past four years. She began to dress in classy modern outfits. She appeared with Hal in his campaigns. He became mayor. I got several tips of business deals the city and county were going to make. I invested heavily in some land that was later condemned to make way for a new interstate ramp and kept the rest to sell to fast food chains. I made, literally millions legally...well mostly legally.

This time, the cheating wife got no real retribution but I didn't care. We had over twenty five years of good life together. My reward for the last four years of marriage was my money was safe, I was rid of a cheating wife and on good terms with her lover, second husband. The deal worked out really well for me and I don't care that Sherrie wasn't hurt. So who else cares if I don't? Their opinions make no matter to me!

It's late at night and I'm tired. Thanks for your reading time.

Life can become good. Go with the flow and take the silver lining, not the cloud, into your future.

Hopefully you will recognize what a piece of chit "anonymous" is with his pithy comments. Just consider their origin.

Helpful comments will be taken to heart.

Realdoc