All Comments on 'The Notebook Ch. 02'

by BlondNDesirable

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More .....

I have just finished your second installment of this series, and I cannot wait to read more. I do hope you continue with this series.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Very rarely do I see a story like this hit the web. Interesting premise, excellent character development, solid writing... just about everything you could ask for!

Two things come to mind, though. Firstly, it's a notebook. That implies there's more than the two pages we've seen. Are future chapters going to delve into that part of the mystery?

Secondly, unintended consequences. Are there any? How are these experiences changing our protagonist? In this chapter, you ended with the protagonist becoming a cum-guzzling slut with feelings of submissiveness, greatly desiring a hot load from a guy. Okay. Is that now a part of her psyche outside of the dream world? Is that why her sister warned her?

Will we see some of her life outside of the dream world and how it's been changed by those sexual experiences? Can she resist sucking off the next guy that propositions her? Is she slowly being turned into a submissive sex slave? Is that a possibility? A danger of using the book too much?

What do the people in the dream world get out of this arrangement? Is that tied into what's beyond page two?

Personally, I'd love to see her get into a sticky wicket with a fantasy that goes beyond what she was thinking - something like one of her darker fantasies being a bit more than she had bargained for. Definitely something involving getting her nipples pierced so she wakes up with nipple rings in the real world. Maybe something as simple as being a harem girl, but not realizing that harem girls were often marked as property of the sultan with tattoos and/or piercings. I can see a whole scene revolving around her being trained for the harem, using sexual stimulation to drive her nearly insane (just like you did in this chapter, getting her hot enough to admit that she was desperate for cum). Finally, she's begging to wear the sultan's rings through her nipples and explodes in orgasm as she's pierced.

Or, it could go the other way, with her being tormented into submission in some kind of kinky bdsm scene. Not at all what she was expecting, but no way out. Again, she "shares" the slave's experience and wakes up with a permanent reminder. The mental angst of actually enjoying the experience, coming harder than she ever had, and wearing permanent rings in real life.... it could be fun to explore.

As you can probably tell, I'm thoroughly involved in the story and looking forward to the next installment. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

I have never read anything that was this good, I am hoping there will be a third instalment to the series. This is my favourite series I have ever read on literotica and have read the first one three times in the last two days!

Thankyou. You have made me unable to wait for the next one!

As an idea that you may or may not want to use, that she asks what management recommends and immediately gets dropped into various rape senarios, without time for a break but after she wants to do it again. I love the fact that even when she comes back to the real world, she still has the cum inside her pussy or mouth! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was wonderful - 6 stars in my opinion

OK, I didn't see any of that coming (or not cumming then cumming, lol). Oh that was so enjoyable. I've never read anything like that on Lit, and I read a lot. Now I have to sign off and go to a used book store...

Lynn

InosolanInosolanabout 10 years ago

Talk about anticipation...

One assumes that eventually she's gonna get around to the "nurse".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Now

Now I'm going to cum and wish it was in your mouth, while I read your story again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why no new chapters???

This is easily one of the best stories written in 2014, and there hasn't been an update in 3 months. ¦-(

Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous