The Notebook Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked my clit and then slid his tongue upward into my now wide open pussy. He danced it around the opening, then made it hard and started fucking me with his tongue. The sensations were incredible, and I repaid them by sucking furiously on his hard and hot cock. Then he slipped his tongue out of me and started flicking it over my engorged clit again. I thought I might faint it felt so good, and the sensation of those feelings coupled with sliding my head up and down on his cock were beyond intense. There was another sensation too. Holy crap -- his fingers were dancing around the opening of my wet pussy. Not entering me, just dancing around the nerve endings at the tip.

My head was swirling. I had never been in this kind of erotic state before. A few days back I would have never imagined it possible. I bobbed up and down on the cock in my mouth, and then felt something strong building within me. I was going to orgasm. Hard. Harder than ever before in my life. I started to moan, sending shock waves down the cock in my mouth. It started to flex as well, and I heard a moan escape from his lips. It dawned on me that we might cum at the same time. My desire ramped up a notch. I could not imagine having my own pussy spasm in desire while his cock emptied into my waiting mouth. I pulled my head back, until just the tip was in and worked my tongue around like crazy. His cock flexed a few times. I felt the buildup in my hips, while he circled his tongue equally fast along my clit. My hips shuddered, and I started to cum.....

And then the world started spinning again, and suddenly I was sitting in a chair in the white hallway in front of the woman at the desk. But my emotions moved with me, and I was past the point of no return. With the world becoming clearer, I felt my body lurch, and I could see the nurse with no top on stare at me, as I came. I screamed out, and arched my back, as the strongest orgasm of my life overtook me.

"YESSSSSS!!!!!" My body twitched and flexed as I felt as though a bomb had exploded inside me. It lasted several seconds, as I felt my pussy spasm and release even more wetness than before. Finally my breath slowed down, and my head fell forward. I was staring at the floor. Panting. I brought my head up, and the nurse was looking at me with a lusty grin. Even though my orgasm had been more intense than I ever imagined, I still felt a little empty. "That was no fair," I barely said.

"Hey -- you said no swallowing."

"But those boys...they were....I was so....."

"It turned you on, didn't it? To get them so hot and so hard. To have them want to cum as badly as they did."

"God it did, it truly did. And you teased me. You made me want it so bad."

"How badly, Bethany?" to woman behind the desk asked

"What?" I asked.

"How badly?" she said biting her lower tongue. "Tell me how badly you wanted to swallow their cum."

"More than anything."

"Are you sure?" she said seductively.

"God, yes. Please!" I begged.

She smiled. "Happy swallowing."

The world spun and suddenly I was back on the last bed, with my pussy on the man's face, and his cock in my mouth. Without any warning, it exploded onto my tongue. The sensation was unbelievable. A large wad of his cum shot forward, and then another and another. They were almost instant, but clearly shooting out one behind the other, and my mouth was filled with the substance. And what a substance it was. It was much hotter than the pre-cum, and had a taste unlike anything I had ever experienced. The taste was overwhelming. It was salty and bitter. If I had just been an average person handed a glass of something like that I probably would have made an awful face and pushed it away. But I was a slutty woman giving her man a hot blowjob, and I was in heaven. I flexed the back of my throat and swallowed. Sending the first load of hot cum -- ever - down into my stomach.

But he wasn't done. Not even close. His cock continued to flex as blast after blast of cum shot up and into my mouth. I kept my mouth still and felt the hot, bitter substance coat my tongue and then I swallowed again. He was moaning underneath me, and I was moaning as well as more of his semen spilled out. Even though I had just cum, my pussy was still on fire as the realization of what was happening seeped in. I was a woman loving the fact that a hard cock was feeding her cum. I started to move up and down as, more cum came out, but at a slower pace. I relished the heat, texture and taste of it and contracted my throat again, sending more into my stomach. I kept sucking, wanting more, sad that it was ending. For a woman who had never swallowed before, I was a machine, wanting only to do that.....

And then my head started spinning again. Wait....was it happening. Yes! I was lying on my back staring up at the ceiling, and Tim was pounding my sopping pussy with his hard cock.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum in your mouth. I'm going to make you swallow every drop." I had heard those words before, but now I knew that it was actually going to happen. And now I also had the taste of the other man's cum filling my mouth and coating my throat. Tim pulled out and lurched up, and I opened my mouth as his pulsing cock slid in.

I was stunned at the taste of my wetness on his cock. It was a different flavor. Musty. Sweeter. But it didn't last long, because suddenly a huge blast of cum shot out of his cock to the back of my throat. He lurched his hips forward, as jet after jet after jet of his hot spunk flew into the back of my throat. It was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced.

"Swallow my hot fucking cum!" he screamed, and I gladly did so. I tensed the muscles in my throat, and a huge load slid down as it was replaced by more eruptions of warm, salty cum. He moved his cock back and forth which added to the sensation, as some cum came out near the back of my throat, and some near the tip of my tongue. He was panting and talking to me in dirty words as he discharged his cum into my willing mouth. "Oh yes, oh yes! Swallow every drop like the cum lover your are! You're so fucking hot and sexy!" I didn't move my head, allowing him to do all the work. All I did was swallow the warm, thick substance as it was deposited into my open mouth. My pussy was now throbbing again. Could it possibly be?

My head started spinning once more, and I found myself back in the bed with another cock in my mouth. This was the guy who had never had a blowjob. I grinded my wet pussy down on the mattress as I felt his cock tense up. He didn't even say anything...just moaned deeply, and suddenly his cock was spurting hot cum. The two before had cum a lot, but this was something else. Clearly he had been storing this up (maybe for his whole life), because the cum blasted out in heavy globs several times. The first one shot out so hard that it blasted back down my throat, and then five or six pulses came out that were bigger and thicker than anyone else. And my pussy was spasming from the excitement.

It was shooting out so fast and thick that I couldn't really do anything with it. I slid my head up so that just the head was in my mouth, and let it pulse and spasm, with each one delivering more of his thick, salty cum into my mouth. I held my head still and the warm substance pooled together around the head of his cock. I was shocked with how much kept coming out, but my body, mind and pussy was loving every single blast.

When his cock finally stopped, my mouth felt like it was full of his cum. I slipped my mouth slowly back off of his cock, and then closed my lips. The warmth and saltiness consumed me, and it was mixed with the cum that had already been deposited from the other two cocks. Closing my eyes, I relished in the fact that I was now a horny eighteen year old with a mouth full of cum. I pushed my wet pussy down on the bed and then swallowed the load down my throat, feeling it slide down and loving how hot and bitter it tasted. I was a cum swallower. A dirty, sexy cum drinker.

His cock was still in front of me and I took it back into my mouth. My head was still under the covers, but I heard his voice from above.

"Oh, my God....did you....did you just swallow me?"

I sucked another small drop of hot cum from the tip of his cock and deposited it down my throat before taking his cock out of my mouth again.

"I did. Got it was so fucking hot. You tasted so good, and came so much."

"But....but...I thought you said you didn't want to do that."

I liked his cock again and it throbbed. "Well, birthday boy, I changed my mind. Hope that's OK."

"God yes," he sighed.

"Good," I said as my hand reached down to play with my soaked pussy, "because I can't wait to have you feed me some more hot cum later on."

As I said those words, the room began to spin, and now I was back in the first room, with the first boy. He was standing in front of me with his hard wet cock pointing out towards me.

"Beg me to cum down your throat," he said.

I looked up at him. I was down on my knees. He couldn't see, but my mouth was coated already in cum. Cum from the three cocks that had just deposited all of their hot semen into me. My body was in an erotic place I had never even dreamed of. I was so close to cumming again, and I knew the only way to make that happen was staring right at me as it jutted out from the boys legs. The hard cock that had the cum that I desperately wanted. Words came out of my mouth. Truer things I had never spoken before.

"Please. I need you cum. Give it to me. I want to swallow you so badly. I can't wait to gulp down every drop of it while you shoot into my stomach. My pussy is so fucking wet thinking about tasting you. I'm so hot and horny for your hot cum. Shoot it down my throat and I'll show you. I'll cum so fucking hard while I swallow every drop. Please. Give me your cum. I need it so fucking bad. Give it to me now!"

He lunged forward and my mouth opened. I few sucks was all it took and once again another cock was exploding hot cum into me. A few minutes earlier I was a virgin when it came to sucking cocks. The idea of swallowing was something mostly vile. Now I was an eager participant. Wanting -- no needing!- the cum that was shooting readily from his cock and into my mouth. I felt him blast into me, and then I felt my own orgasm start to build. It was my second one in minutes, and (if possible) was stronger than the first. My entire body lurched as my pussy spasmed while I drank the hot, sticky cum as it shot out of the pulsing cock that I had lustily begged to do just that. I drank every drop. Every pulse. Every sticky rope. And as I did, my body relished in the orgasm that can only come from a woman who truly loves to swallow hot cum shooting out of a hard cock that's in her mouth.

As I milked him dry, I felt my orgasm slow down, and the room started to spin again. Once more I was back in front of the nurse, sitting in the chair. I was spent. My mouth and stomach were filled with hot cum. My panties were drenched. The nurse came around with a glass of water. Before she gave it to me, she lifted my head up. I was too gone to even think of resisting. She leaned down and gave me a kiss, her tongue sneaking out and into my parting mouth as she lapped up some of the copious amount of leftover cum.

"Thank you," she said, as she handed me the glass of water. I drank it all down, and then the room spun again. A few moments later I was lying in my bed, with the taste of cum filling my mouth completely.

12