All Comments on 'The Novelist Pt. 04'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
scipio422scipio422about 11 years ago

Brilliant and worth waiting for, loving the way Tom and Lexi's relationship is going, and waiting for the next one.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
I do not possess the words to tell you how much I love this story

It seems to be coming to a conclusion, that I wish was not coming.

Fantastic story, and I hope for much more.

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago
oh wow, just wowww!!!!!!!!!

I also cant bring up the words to tel you how good I feel about the whole story line. I hope this comes out right. Being disabled mainly in arms and hands, typing is painful and painfully difficult. forgive mmmmy lack of typing skills. the site they went to see Lexi's mom, brought tears to my eyes and i got all chocked up, wow what writing and the way your mind works to present it all. I am so wrapped up in this story, I watch daily for the next chapter and must read it right away. ty for such a series to read. I must have read 2-5 or more stories a day for over a yr in here. of all those maybe 5 actualy make it to my bookmard fav.. literotia stories folder I now have a 7th to add, as this story has me so captured and brings out every emotion under the sun as II read. When it gets hot, I's so aroused that I wish my hands weren't so disabled and pain was finally not at the for front of my mind. ty again for my temporary escape from my own thoughts and feelings for a while./bill, hahaha thank god for spell check

LittleprickLittleprickabout 11 years ago
Just great

Continue like this. Your story is awesome.

I just hope his dad gets nothing and Tom ends up with his mother and aunt living with him.

sweetannabellasweetannabellaabout 11 years ago
My Thoughts.

After reading Pt. 3, I was left without much to say. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it, but it was hard to elaborate on what aspects of it I enjoyed. To me, the most important element of any writing is if it is able to connect with me in some way. Part 3, I was lacking that. But, as I started reading Part 4, I enjoyed it from the start.

Part 2 was my favorite up to this point, but I think Part 4 has taken its place now. I find Tom to be a very credible character, and his encounters to be things I believe could happen in reality. I liked that there was a mix of both sexually explicit scenes as well as emotionally raw.

Since I won't give any spoilers away, what happens to Alexis brought me to tears. I was glad to see that Tom finally secured happiness in his life. It was nice to see that Alexis was not just a submissive to Tom, but how loyal she is. The other women in the story, although I thought at first it was a bit much - might pull together the story for a reader. There's traits in each of these women I think most people can find they identify with in some way. I know a few of them I still sit on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen to them, seeing as I think I relate to them more than the others. A few of them I've grown dispassionate towards.

You've done a great job once again, Sir. Can't wait for Part 5.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

This tale continues to get better with every chapter - how the fuck is that possible? The man's a fucking genius! Seriously, got to be one of my all-time favourite series ever. I particularly liked the bench that Tom's mother Marie was strapped to and then 'machine fucked' to oblivion! This guy knows how to treat his sluts!! I hope chapter 5 isn't going to be long in coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking Awesome

I just finished reading all 4 chapters 1 after the other. I couldn't stop. This is my favorite story line of Mother Son incest but it is the STORY that is just as facinating. It is like somthing I would have found @ onlinestories.net. I hope that you have SEVERAL more chapeters. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Good

This just keeps on keeping me glued to the page (or screen). The key is characters who keep discovering things about themselves. Can't wait for what comes next. By the way, while I could see Alexis's pregnancy coming, I found the scene in the vineyard a great setting for her telling Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ugh.

Oh man, this last chapter's ending was brutal! What a cliffhanger! Amazing read, incredible story, impeccably written. It's a tossup between caring about the story and caring about the sex, they're balanced so nicely. Keep it up sir/ma'am, you're a damn good writer.

gneutrongneutronabout 11 years ago

Very impressive! I have spent the past 3 evenings reading to this point. Most I would have tried to read in one night but I was savoring the story and wanted to make it last. My only disapointment now is not being able read chapter 5 yet. Your writing skills are incredible. The story line is great and very believible. I have to hand it to you on an excellant work in progress. It deserves to be published and as with Tom, I'm sure it would make the best seller list! This could give 50 Shades of Grey a run for the money!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Big, Bad, Dom Daddy

I'm almost wincing in anticipation of the showdown. The father has been portrayed in draconian terms. Apparently he wasn't always a buffoon or bully but ' something ' has changed. Excellent job in terms of giving all the subs,their own separate identities. I'm fascinated by how things change with a child and the aunt's arrival.

The author has set himself quite a task with next entry in series, with all multi- faceted issues at hand. Orgasms and complications galore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Straight to the top

I find the characters amazingly well defined and I like that without extensive descriptions of how they look, you have impressed strong clear images of them. The different story lines blend in and I am not getting bored with any of the aspects. Plus each chapter is nice and long to give us famished readers enough to munch on.

If Culture Shock is the intro to the BDSM mentality, the Novelist complements that story with all the naughty delicious activities your caharacters take part in. I found it interesting that you changed the category of the story to Incest, when all the while for me the central theme is BDSM in the context of which all other types of sex are taking place.

Hope you can continue writing and rule the Halls of Fame!

NicequipNicequipabout 11 years agoAuthor
New chapter posting soon

I've submitted part five, which should be up in a few days. Thanks again for all the great feedback. I hope I don't let anyone down with the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love this story

It is well written, the story line is fascinating, the pace is fast. I forgot, it is freaking hot ..did I say that?

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
I love storyline story's!

Having Alexis state her love and the emotional trip they took, almost brought a tear to my eyes, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pregos!

I knew it! Part 3 page 2, I knew she was pregnant! I am getting none of my work completed however, I am reading your story! Thank you, I Love it so far!

FrognutFrognutover 7 years ago
Great

You really know how to make your readers into sponges.

I just can soak up enough of your story, once it get a hold on you there is no going back you are in for the long haul.

I love when a righter can make you feel like you are part of the story to the point you can see every thing going on in your mind like you are standing there watching it take place.

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 6 years ago
I have already commented on ch. 3

but WOW

man... what a story... I should sleep.. I really should... but you know what.. I am going to read ch. 5 fuck it... I just read it and weep in the morning cause my lack of sleep

And YOU SIR

you are responsible

I'll have my boss call you... because... fuck... this story is to great... it is all your fault

Forgive my english and my french

FUCK this story is great

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTabout 6 years ago
I don't know if it's just me

But all the hype you gave to how Marie was the only woman who could be as special as Lexi, as strong as Tom on the inside and bla bla bla, made the sharing with his lawyer friend seem horrible and very cheap...

Hated that part in an otherwise good story.

I can get that the incest is irrelevant, because it's all about the submission, but I think you're scattering between what you think Tom should act like and the sex scenes you want to write... Feels like two different people at times.

JobeiJobeialmost 6 years ago
Absolutely terrific

Not very often one can write about he sex and kink, and still write a moment like you did in the vineyard.

So truly very good

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
I agree ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC

And Sir Author,

FIVE STARS☆☆☆☆☆

Holy Smokes...

So Many Super Highlights

This caught my attention:

He couldn't see the smile that stretched across her face after hearing his words. He felt her body tense in anticipation at the word 'marry'. She nudged her elbow lightly into his side, and continued.

"He's not perfect, momma. Sometimes he snores. Sometimes he interrupts people. Sometimes no matter how intuitive he is with other people, he can't see his own emotions." Tom admired her in this very real moment. "But there's one more thing, momma. You... you said that the only two things you looked forward to were meeting the man who stole my heart and being a grandma. You're going to be a grandma... to a baby boy." She turned with tearful, scared and happy eyes. "You're going to be a father, Sir. I'm sorry I've been trying to find a way to tell you."

"A little boy?!" He said overwhelmed, and unsure he heard her correctly. "I'm going to be a father?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Oh my God! Alexis! Oh my God!" He pulled her up and lifted her into the air spinning her around. "Oh, he's going to be brilliant. I'm going to be an amazing father and you'll be an amazing mother. I love you so much. How long have you known?"

caoimhin57caoimhin57over 4 years ago
A great story

A great story, erotic or otherwise.

Thank you

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A good story, but tell me, what son, even a Dom fucking his own mother whores her out to other men and women for his own entertainment.

Tom is a asshole, a complete asshole to his mother. In a way, he has taken complete advantage of her fragile being.

She needed his love and support in a traumatic time in her life, NOT never ending fucking.

She is confused as to who she is now and has fallen prey to her novel led fantasies.

Soon his Aunt will be next, then what, Tom fucking his Mother and her sister and the sisters fucking each other???

One thing l do know with certainty, incest does not share, never, ever!!!

It is a fact of the relationship check it out yourselves, written proof is out there.

Unfortunately, authors who have never been in such a relationship, write drivel about matters they know nothing about.

Tom is the one who needs to be horsewhipped, for what he has done to his family.

He is a cunt to his mother, a real sadistic cunt.

This episode 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW.....just WOW! Best so far! Literally had tears when Alexis opened up to Tom under the tree! Superbly written! 5⭐

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl8 months ago

This is my second time thru and this is brilliant. Words can't match what you've written here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
2652 Followers
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES