The Novelist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers

No matter how much she wriggled she couldn't free herself from the stimulation. The droning motor was relentless. She came extremely hard. This contraption wasn't human, though. It didn't slow down or show any mercy. She needed it to slow down. She looked at her son who watched her with a bemused, curious expression to see how much she could handle. Tom cranked the speed up to full. Marie came again immediately. She had leaned back and her nipples were stretched much further than he thought she could take. She could barely register the pain through the intense, overwhelming vibrations shaking through her thighs, pussy and ass.

******

Jane had spent the better part of the morning pacing her living room. She couldn't seem to sit still. She tried sleeping in, but that was no use. Her dreams were unusually lurid and discomforting to her. Even pacing the living room was causing her some emotional distress. She kept eying the coffee table with last night's events still fresh in her mind. Usually when Jane felt fidgety or struggled to concentrate on her work she would make herself cum. That didn't seem to be an option for obvious reasons.

Numerous times she sat down at her kitchen table with the cordless phone in her hands, and thought about dialing her nephew's number. Each time she set the phone down on the glass top table unable to muster the courage to input the final digit. Her conflict was multi-faceted. She didn't want to give Tom the pleasure of admitting she needed to see him. She also worried about him telling her not to come. Jane wanted to be present for any resolution regarding the lawsuit, but that no longer seemed to be the driving force for her desire to visit.

It had occurred to her to call her sister directly on her cell phone. For some reason she had an uneasy feeling about it. There was something amiss in her conversation with Tom yesterday. He'd said that his mother told him she masturbated to his books. Jane knew that her sister was close with her son, but it didn't make sense to share those types of details. If she learned anything in the last two days, it was that she had to tread carefully when it came to her nephew. She had to do her best to think ahead and not draw assumptions.

Jane finally snapped. This was entirely ridiculous. Why was she so afraid of her thirty year old nephew? It just didn't make any logical sense. She was a grown, successful woman. She was perfectly capable of looking him in the eye and saying their actions were an error in judgment. She could protect her territory and demand to be a part of any resolution on pending litigation that she was handling. She stormed into her bedroom a woman possessed with new found courage and conviction.

She opened the door to her small walk in closet grabbing a carryon suitcase. She tossed a few items into the bag making sure she had enough clothes for a few days. She sat down and typed out an e-mail to her secretary letting her know she was heading out of town for a few days. Within in an hour, she was showered, changed, packed and ready to go.

Jane hadn't even considered the fact that she didn't have a ticket. She felt foolish for a moment. Then she cursed Tom's ability to charter a jet on such short notice. It didn't matter, she thought. Los Angeles was a large hub for air traffic. Certainly she should be able to get a ticket last minute. She got into her Mercedes and sped off toward the Albany International Airport.

******

Tom stepped up to his mother after a half an hour of relentless stimulation to her pussy. The saddle seat was sopping wet. He pulled the clamps from her nipples before reaching up and squeezing them between his fingers. She groaned and howled into her gag. Tom walked behind her and untied the knot on the eye hook holding her arms back. She immediately shifted her position, but her legs were still secured tightly and it didn't allow her enough movement to get away from the vibrations. What ensued was a frantic grinding motion, which only made her situation worse. She erupted again.

Finally he reached down undoing the latches on her leg restraints. She lurched upward escaping the length of the dildo and rolled to her side crashing on the floor. Her pussy gushed a long squirt of cum. Tom was shocked to see that she squirted. It wasn't a large amount, but it was a squirt regardless. He watched as she continued to buck and grind, pushing her pussy backward into nothing at all. It was as if she were searching for something to impale her again despite the fact she had seemed so eager to free herself.

Tom untied the ropes binding her forearms together. They flailed out as soon as they were free. Marie's head was cocked to the side and her eyes were wide and crazed. He reached down and unlatched the gag next.

Marie spit out the ball. She let out an almost demonic, guttural string of curse words. Then she looked at him with her crazed expression.

"You fucking, fuck me right now!"

Her arms went straight for the sweatpants he was wearing trying to pull them down. Tom reached out grabbing onto her still sensitive nipples.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed out as she continued grinding into nothing. "I want it! I want it, Sir! You pound it into your mommy! Pound that gigantic cock into your mommy!"

Tom was mystified by the change in her. He figured she came around twenty times strapped to the saddle vibe. It had unlocked something in her. She usually looked a little reserved or conflicted about needing him. That just wasn't the case this time. She was acting like a whore. Tom dropped his sweats and watched her salivate as she trained her eyes on the object of her need. He laid down on the floor and she leapt onto him sinking his length into her.

Marie lifted her ass into the air and slammed down with impressive force. She had never felt so alive in her entire life. The last few days had certainly been a sexual awaking for her, but that machine had driven her into a new realm of pleasure. Her breasts were flopping up and down wildly. Marie couldn't have been happier to have him inside her. He was much bigger than that dildo. The fullness was exactly what she needed.

"Oh shit, Sir!" She said as she came. Marie lifted up off his cock squirting a little bit more. "Look what you made my pussy do!"

Tom looked to his left to see that Alexis had climbed the steps and knelt down a few feet away watching in amazement. He loved feeling his mother cum on him, but Tom knew that she was taking liberties that he shouldn't allow. He pulled her forward letting her breasts press against his chest. He bent his legs slightly and took control fucking upward into her. His right hand reached up around her neck. He carefully felt to make sure his thumb was on top of her carotid artery and his middle finger was on the carotid artery on the other side. He waited until her pussy began to contract before she was about to cum, and then he pressed in on each artery.

"Don't struggle, mom." He said in an extremely even tone. "Just cum on my cock."

Marie started to shudder as her orgasm built. He pressed in a little tighter the closer she got to climax cutting off the blood supply very slowly. It was a dangerous maneuver to play with someone's carotid. It took practice and care to do it safely. She was near peaking, and Tom pressed in the rest of the way. If done right, it couldn't heighten the power of an orgasm tenfold with the right type of person.

"Ohgodohgod. Sir! I'm cumming so har..."

She didn't finish her sentence before she passed out flopping on top of him. Tom rolled her to her side as her body continued to convulse despite her lack of consciousness. Her pussy pooled out juices onto the floor. Tom checked her pulse pleased to see that everything was just fine. Then he looked up at Alexis and smiled.

"Good morning." He said smiling happily. "You slept in."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Don't be. You needed it." He replied. He held up a finger signaling her to wait. "Give me just a minute to finish this."

Tom stroked his cock. He was so close to cumming, and he did his best to keep himself right on the edge. He waited for another minute until he saw his mother's eyes begin to flutter open. She looked confused about what had happened. The sensations still coursed through her body.

"Sir? What happened..."

Tom lifted her head before she finished speaking and pressed his cock into her mouth. She barely started to suck him when he emptied his balls into her mouth.

"There you go. Drink it down." He cradled her head like a child as she swallowed an awfully large load.

When he was sure there was nothing left, he pulled himself from her mouth. She looked back at him with a crooked smile. He stood up sliding back into his sweatpants. Then he simply left her there delirious and uncertain of exactly what had come over her this morning, and how she ended up on her back when she was just riding him a moment ago.

******

Alexis and Tom walked down the stairs. Ybeth had just stepped into the guesthouse. She looked lovely. She was completely nude except for a thin pink collar that stood out on her brown complexion.

"You made it!" Tom said as she set down her cleaning supplies and moved forward to kneel at his feet. "I really appreciate you doing this last minute, Ybeth. I'll leave two hundred dollars on the kitchen counter for you."

"It's no problem, Sir." She said in her Colombian accent.

Tom lifted her back up to her feet, and ran his hand over he pert breasts spinning her around. "You looked fantastic!" He said. "You've lost weight or you're working out more?"

"No, Sir." She blushed. "Just working hard. It keeps me active."

"Well you're stunning." He said kissing her full on the lips. She blushed again.

"Good morning, Alexis." She said.

"Hello, Ybeth. It's true. You look great."

Tom left her to clean the guesthouse. He walked back outside realizing just how late it had gotten.

"Sir?" Alexis said as they walked down the path. "May I speak freely?"

"Of course."

"I've always been a good submissive, haven't I? I've always done exactly as you ask. I've never questioned you." She said.

"You've been exceptional." He replied wondering where she was going with this.

"Would you be willing to do something out of character today?" She asked. "You can say no."

"Well that depends, doesn't it?" He stated with an arched eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"I have to leave today. I'd like you to come with me. It will take the rest of the day." She said nervously.

"Where would we be going?" He asked.

"That's the thing, Sir. I'd ask that you trust me. I don't want to say, but it would be nice to have you with me."

Tom looked at her unsure of what to make of her request. "Am I to be you're submissive today?" He asked poking a little fun.

Alexis snorted nervously. "No, Sir! It's just... well... it's a personal thing. You'll understand when we get there, but it's far."

Tom thought about it for a moment. He'd gotten more writing done during his spurt of motivation than he thought he'd get through all week. He certainly could afford to take the time. She was right. It was certainly out of character for him to agree to such a vague request from any of his women. It was Alexis, though, and he had such a soft spot for her.

"Okay." He said. "I'll go."

"Really?!" She blurted excitedly. "I never thought you'd say yes! Oh geez. Okay. Well, let me pick out some clothes. I promise if you trust me then it will all make sense. It's really important to me."

She pulled him by his hand into the house, and up to the bedroom speaking excitedly. She went into his closet and started searching through his wardrobe. She pulled out a pair of white linen pants and a salmon colored button down shirt. She had bought him the shirt a year ago. He had declared that the shirt was pink. She assured him that it was salmon. It was a point of contention and an inside joke, but she was right when she stated that it suited his complexion. She handed him a casual, matte brown belt and pulled out his light brown Rainbow brand sandals.

Alexis disappeared into her bedroom and found herself a very simple, but beautiful, white sundress and a pair of white strappy sandals with a small heel. She put on just a bit of makeup and fixed her hair. When she was finished she made her way downstairs to the kitchen.

******

Marie had finally pulled herself off the floor. The insides of her thighs were dripping wet. Her heart was still pounding. It was terribly difficult being tied up on that contraption, but she couldn't deny that it was effective at delivering pleasure. There was something about being bound that made it so tortuous. She knew if he hadn't restrained her that she wouldn't have lasted more than a minute before getting up.

She felt her breasts wincing at the intense sensitivity in her nipples. She wasn't even sure if that made the whole thing better. What she did know is that she came so hard her pussy had squirted. It wasn't like that girl she saw her son fucking a few days ago. That girl gushed. But it was a testament to the fact she was still discovering her capabilities. It seemed with every passing day her needs grew stronger and her pleasure was more satisfying.

She took a step forward noticing that her legs were still unsteady. She grabbed the railing on the staircase and carefully stepped down one foot at a time. Pleasure aside, she had to admit that her poor pussy took a very literal beating and she had a general soreness.

By the time she reached the bottom step she was greeted by the view of naked, caramel colored ass pointing in her direction. It had startled her, and she fell backward landing on her butt on the third to last step. The sound alerted the young girl who turned around and shrieked at the sight of the older blonde woman. Marie immediately noticed her thin collar. It was obvious to both of them that they were meant to be here.

"Oh gosh." Marie exclaimed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you." She pulled herself back to her feet. "My name's Marie."

It was still strange to Ybeth to see another submissive. The only woman she ever saw in Sir's house was Alexis.

"Hi." She said. "I'm Ybeth."

"Ybeth?" Marie repeated trying to discern the accent.

"Yes. Ybeth. Spelled Y-B-E-T-H. Pronounced E-Beth." Clearly she had been through this explanation before.

"It's nice to meet you." Marie said. "Sir has you cleaning?"

"Yes." She said.

"Would you like help?"

"No, no. This is my job. I clean houses. He pays me to clean."

"Oh... Well... Can I help anyway?" She said.

Ybeth just shrugged. Marie went into the bathroom on the lower level and cleaned herself up before returning. Ybeth gasped when she saw the bruises on her rear as she rounded the corner. She had never been whipped that hard. She would have been surprised to hear that they were two days old and already looking substantially better.

Marie took some Windex and began wiping down the windows. Ybeth smiled appreciative for the help from the strange woman. They were largely silent as they worked. Neither one knowing what was appropriate to say to other.

******

Tom left two hundred dollars on the kitchen counter. He wrote a note for his mother that explained his absence. He propped it up against a bowl in plain sight. It was a few minutes later that Alexis had arrived in the kitchen. She took his hand and walked him out to her car.

"I'll drive." He said.

"No." She replied quickly. "I'll drive. You just keep me company today."

"Really? Are you sure you're not switching roles with me?"

She didn't say anything. She just smiled. Tom threw his climbing pack in the backseat of the car and hopped in the passenger side. Alexis started it up and backed down the driveway. She flipped through her iPod and started with Here I Go Again.

"Very funny." Tom stated with mock upset.

She laughed and apologized as she drove over Laurel Canyon Boulevard into the San Fernando Valley taking an alternate route to the 101 freeway. Tom wondered where they were headed. Once they were on the freeway, Alexis gunned the engine and they were speeding westward. Once they passed the 405 interchange, Tom realized that they must be heading somewhere far afterall.

Tom had his window down despite the summer heat. He liked the wind in his face, and often drove with the windows down despite the weather outside. He missed the humidity already. After an hour, they were heading through Oxnard out near the ocean where the 101 freeway turned north and merged with the Pacific Coast Highway.

"Santa Barbara?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Close." She said smiling.

The PCH was a beautiful drive. Tom had taken it all the way up to San Francisco years ago. It was something you did for the beauty of it. It took nearly twelve hours to make it from Los Angeles to San Francisco, whereas the 5 freeway, which cut straight through the center of the state, could get you there in five hours.

After another half hour, the Channel Islands came into view off the coast. Tom had always wanted to go camping out there. It required a special permit, and you needed to be dropped off by boat and picked up a few days later. The Channel Islands were also the home to one of the largest kelp fields in the ocean. The kelp and plankton attracted sea life from as far away as the South Pacific at certain times of the year. The islands and the surrounding waters were all part of a National Park encompassing over 250,000 acres. Tom looked at the rock jetties that extended out from the shore with the errant oil derrick pumping black gold from beneath the ocean floor.

"You know I lived out here, Sir." Alexis said after another small silence.

"I did know that. Your parents live in Santa Barbara, right?" He asked.

"Not exactly, Sir." She said. "I grew up just outside Savannah, Georgia. My parents moved out to California when I was fourteen. I went to school at Villanova Prep in Ojai about twenty minutes inland from here."

"Oh. I always thought you grew up in Santa Barbara."

"Well," She smiled, "you just learned something about me."

They were driving passed Santa Barbara and Alexis turned onto the 154 heading inland from the coast. The road cut through the mountains before opening up into the rolling hills of wine country. The grassy earth was soon lined in perfect rows of grape vines the stretched up over the tops of the hills and disappeared in the distance.

Alexis pulled over at small farm stand on the side of the road and jumped out leaving the car idling. Tom watched her talking to the stout Mexican gentleman. They exchanged cash, and Alexis was back within minutes with a small bouquet of flowers and basket of food. She handed a single rose to Tom.

"For you, Sir." She said as she leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. "We're almost there."

She pulled back out and continued on toward Solvang. Ten minutes later she had parked the car on the side of a narrow dirt fire road. She went around to the passenger side opening his door and extending her hand to take him along.

"So," She began. "You made a valid point last night, Sir. You know very little about my family and my life before you. You might not realize that I come out here every year on this day. I only spend the day so you won't worry about where I am."

She walked him off the side of the fire road into a row of vines. The grapes were plump and hanging in thick bunches. The air was fragrant with the smell of the fruits and the rich soil.

"My parents always dreamed of owning a vineyard." She stated. "So when I was fourteen, my father quit his job and bought this little plot of land. It was empty back then. He had no idea if he could get anything to grow. My mother fell in love with this place. It took two years before he had cultivated the land and planted some sturdy Pinot Noir vines that had taken to the hillside."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers