The Novelist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers

Tom watched her speak surprised by many of the details she offered.

"My mother came out here with me in the summers. We would walk the hills and talk about boys and life and dreams." They had reached the top of the hill where a single fig tree stood soaking up the sun and swaying in the breeze. "We would picnic under this tree." Her eyes welled up. "I was sixteen years old sitting right here. We were so excited to see the grapes on our little piece of land. We laid out a blanket and began our picnic. She looked at me and said she had a sudden headache. I didn't even have time to respond. She was gone that quickly. It was an aneurysm. That was sixteen years ago today. I'm twice the age I was back then and I miss her just the same."

Tom instinctively reached out and wrapped her in his arms. He was heartbroken for her. Then she gently freed herself from his grasp, and knelt down on the ground. She brushed some dirt and moss away near a bulging tree root revealing a small stone cross partially buried in the ground. She placed the bouquet of flowers next to the cross.

"Hi, momma." She said through her tears. "I miss you. I miss you every day. I brought someone with me today. I don't know if you remember our last conversation. I was upset that no one invited me to the school dance. You remember what you said? You told me that it didn't matter. You said that one day I'd find someone special and I'd just know. You told me that you don't get a warning, that it just blindsides you. And you told me that you'd be honored to meet the man that stole my heart. Momma, I want you to meet Tom Bolden. He's the one that stole my heart. He makes me happier than I ever thought possible. You would have loved him. He's handsome, smart, funny, successful... He's kind and considerate."

Tom stood quietly behind her with tears running down his cheeks. He wasn't sure what Alexis meant when she said she wanted him to join her for a personal matter. He couldn't believe that he had almost said no to her earlier. He was finally certain that he couldn't live his life without her. The thought of losing her was just the same as losing his will to carry on.

Tom knelt down behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist resting his chin on her shoulder. "You haven't told her that I'm madly in love with you, and I want to marry you."

He couldn't see the smile that stretched across her face after hearing his words. He felt her body tense in anticipation at the word 'marry'. She nudged her elbow lightly into his side, and continued.

"He's not perfect, momma. Sometimes he snores. Sometimes he interrupts people. Sometimes no matter how intuitive he is with other people, he can't see his own emotions." Tom admired her in this very real moment. "But there's one more thing, momma. You... you said that the only two things you looked forward to were meeting the man who stole my heart and being a grandma. You're going to be a grandma... to a baby boy." She turned with tearful, scared and happy eyes. "You're going to be a father, Sir. I'm sorry I've been trying to find a way to tell you."

"A little boy?!" He said overwhelmed, and unsure he heard her correctly. "I'm going to be a father?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Oh my God! Alexis! Oh my God!" He pulled her up and lifted her into the air spinning her around. "Oh, he's going to be brilliant. I'm going to be an amazing father and you'll be an amazing mother. I love you so much. How long have you known?"

"Over a month now. I'm almost three months along. I'll be showing soon."

"I had no idea! Oh gosh. I'm sorry I'm so... ah! I'm happy, Lexi. I'm just so overwhelmed. I don't want you to misunderstand my reaction. I don't think I've ever been this surprised in my life!" He leaned in a planted an excited, wet kiss on her lips.

Alexis beamed. "I think your reaction was perfect. I... I was worried you would tell me to get rid of it, Sir. I've been thinking about leaving and having it on my own."

"I'd never want that." He said. "Last night, you told me that you needed to talk to me about something regarding your family. I was worried."

"This is about my family, Sir." She said taking his hand and pressing it against her belly. "This is my family."

******

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman. This is your captain speaking. We're in a slight holding pattern. Please keep your seatbelts fastened and we'll have you on the ground in about twenty minutes. The weather in Los Angeles is eighty-eight degrees and sunny. For those of you staying on with us for our continued service to Honolulu, we have a forty-five minute layover. If you have other connecting flights please feel free to ask a gate agent for information. We realize that you have options for your air travel, and we appreciate you choosing American Airlines."

Jane shifted in her seat. She was still a bit peeved that she had to shell out $1200 for a roundtrip ticket, but that was apparently the price she had to pay for a last minute departure on an early flight. She'd argued for a first class upgrade, but it didn't work out in her favor. She sat crunched up against a window in the rear of the plane next to two overweight women that were scouring one of those maps to the stars' homes.

She stared down at the vast urban expanse of the Los Angeles basin. She had a sudden panic that maybe this wasn't such a smart idea after all. She took a deep breath calming herself, and coming to terms with the fact that this was the decision she'd made. She kept reminding herself that he was just her nephew. She could be strong. It was no different than facing off with someone in court. Despite all that, she kept hearing his voice in the back of her mind repeating the same two lines. "Remember, Jane, you shouldn't be ashamed that you're a needy slut. I guarantee you'll feel better tomorrow now that you know what you need." It haunted her. She certainly didn't feel better today. She just felt more and more confused.

The plane had finally touched down and taxied to the gate. Jane was stuck waiting for the rest of the passengers to deboard before grabbing her carryon and making her way into the fray. The LAX terminals weren't very complex. She quickly found her way to the baggage area, and then made her way to the curb and waited for a shuttle to the Budget rental car. At first she had figured that a taxi would suffice, but she thought better of it and decided another small expense wasn't going to make a difference at this point.

******

Ybeth and Marie had fully cleaned the guest house, and began cleaning the main house. Tom hadn't asked her to clean the entire place, however, with Marie working right alongside her they had moved very quickly. She was thankful for the help, if not slightly curious why this woman seemed so accommodating. After two hours, she finally asked the question that had been plaguing her.

"How long have you known Sir?"

Marie chuckled. "Thirty years."

The timeline didn't seem to make sense to Ybeth. "Well how did you meet him?"

Marie's hands drifted down towards her pussy. "He came from here." She stated simply.

Ybeth was a little naïve in understanding that she was referring to childbirth and naturally misunderstood her response.

"He's cum in a lot of those." She replied amused. "I mean where did you meet him?"

Marie laughed. The embarrassment of admitting that she submitted to her son was quickly fading.

"I don't mean he came in here." She said rubbing her hands over pussy again. "I mean he came from here. He's my son."

Ybeth was silent. She didn't know what to make of this revelation.

"Does that bother you?" Marie asked.

"I don't know." She said honestly. "Why did you do it?"

"I don't know." Marie answered. "It happened. I didn't know how to undo it. Then I decided I didn't want to undo it."

"I understand that." Ybeth said. "I understand that very well." She smiled at Sir's mother. "You're nice. I like you very much."

Marie smiled back. "I like you too. How did you meet him?"

"I worked here a couple years ago. I'd been working for another woman. She referred me to him as a housekeeper. He was very nice and very generous. One day she asked me how things were going with him. I admitted that I thought he was cute. She suggested the idea of submission. I just wanted to try it once. I was curious. That's all it took."

"What was the woman's name?" Marie asked.

"Sir says we don't discuss those things." She replied sincerely.

"Was it Francesca?"

The Colombian girl just grinned. Marie wasn't sure why she guessed it was Fran. She just had this feeling. Fran always seemed like she could be a dubious individual. Not in a bad way necessarily, just that she seemed to be the type that might influence other women to explore their options. It was strange thinking about her. She missed Fran, and she wondered what she was doing at that exact moment. She was probably waddling around her salon holding court with fancy people. She wondered if Fran thought about her licking her pussy. The thought made Marie shudder with desire.

Marie noticed the envelope on the kitchen counter with her name on it. She opened it up reading the hand-written note. She stared at it, and then handed it to Ybeth who read it over as well.

"I... um..." Marie stammered embarrassed. "We don't have to if you don't want."

"Of course we do." Ybeth responded.

"He'd never know."

Ybeth smiled at her. "Of course he would." She replied. She pointed up at the ceiling. "Sir knows everything that happens in his house. There are very few places that don't have cameras. You'd never notice them, but believe me they are there."

"There are?" She said looking around.

"Yes." Ybeth said. "Besides, I'd like my pussy licked."

******

Tom had his pack open on the ground. He'd just finished tying Alexis' arms outstretched between two posts that were holding up a row of vines. He sucked on her nipples drawing coos from her. Then he kissed down her chest settling himself between her legs and dragging his tongue across her slit. Tom enjoyed licking her pussy. Despite his overall confidence with women, he often felt self-conscious about giving her oral pleasure. Almost every submissive he had went down on her at his request, and some part of him worried that she compared his ability to theirs. Alexis certainly seemed to be enjoying herself as he worked her clit. He was just getting Alexis worked up when he heard the sonar ping that he used as a ringtone.

Alexis spoke in between her ragged breaths. "Don't you dare answer that before I cum, Sir!" She squeaked out.

Tom was expecting quite a few calls today, and he didn't want to take the chance of missing any of them. He leaned back, and pulled out his cell phone from the outer pocket of his pack looking at the number.

He smiled his wry smile. "Just because you're knocked up, doesn't mean I don't get to tease you just the same."

She growled her disapproval.

Tom answered the call. "Hello?"

"Tom! You beautiful, beautiful fucker! I just finished reading the most unbelievable manuscript. I'm not shitting you, Tom. This might be your best work yet."

Tom was delighted to hear the positive response from his agent. "That's awfully flattering, Jim. I've been meaning to get you something for a little while. I just felt like it was finally in a good enough place where I could share it."

"A good enough place!" Jim laughed. "It's in a good enough place to send to the publisher. I'd like to send it on to them. I think this will easily qualify for the delivery payment. That's another million dollars, Tom!"

Tom just smirked at hearing it. "You mean that's another 100K for you, right?"

"Don't get mad that you're my bread and butter client. I'll be honest, I sent it over already. Maryanne called me to say that she was starting it immediately. She's reading it now, bud. And if she has the reaction I think she's going to have we should talk about your next deal."

"You're incorrigible! If she calls you back today, then this is what I want you to tell her. Are you listening?"

"You've got my full attention." Jim chirped.

"If she likes the book, I can put an ending on it that will wrap it all up and be ready well before my deadline. Now, if she really likes it, I drew up a treatment and a book proposal for two additional books that can turn this into a trilogy—different stories, slightly intertwined, but all featuring the same protagonist." Tom could practically hear his agent salivating on the other end of the line. "And, this is the important part, if she wants to be risky... If she wants to take the chance on me that she took publishing my first book... I have a full proposal for a book that I guarantee will rock the literary world and cause some serious controversy. And remind her that when she balks at the thought of controversy, she's balking at free publicity and marketing. She always defaults to 'they'll be burning them in the streets' and I like to remind her that they have to buy copies to burn."

"You're fucking kidding me? You've got three book proposals ready to bring in?"

"That's what I'm saying." Tom responded.

"I fucking love you. I could kiss you right now. As a matter of fact, if you want to stop by the office I'll profess my love for your brain in front of everyone."

"Can't." Tom said. "I'm in wine country."

"Napa?"

"Santa Barbara." Tom replied.

"Well you find the most expensive bottle of wine they sell, and bill it to me."

"Just call me when you hear back from her." Tom stated and then hung up the phone. He turned his attention back to Alexis. "Now, where was I?" He said as he dropped his pants revealing a very large erection. He walked back up to her and lifted her legs up into the air sliding himself inside her. Tom fucked her for all he was worth in the middle of the vineyard.

******

Jane had tried her sister's phone a couple times. She kept getting voicemail. She didn't want to dial Tom's home line. She had driven from the airport up into Hollywood to find his house. Jane parked her car just down the street from his address, and walked up to the impressive piece of property. She peeked through a front window, but couldn't see anyone at home. She walked around the side of the house seeing a 4Runner in the driveway along with a rather broken down looking Honda Civic.

Jane walked up to the gate and climbed up on a rock in the landscaped flower bed that gave her just enough height to peak over the wall. She couldn't believe how beautiful the yard looked. When she was sure that nobody was around, she opened the gate quietly and tiptoed into the yard. She walked up to the patio and looked through a large window before quickly ducking down behind a shrub.

There was a young Hispanic woman sitting on a couch in the living room. She had on a pink collar with her legs spread eagle. There was another woman with her head firmly pressed into the Hispanic woman's pussy. Jane couldn't tell what the second woman looked like. Her ass was facing the window. What she could plainly see were the deep bruises that darkened her rear. Jane thought about Tom spanking her ass last night, but this woman had been whipped. She watched silently as the younger girl bucked and grinded with pleasure.

Jane looked on in fascination. It had occurred to her that she had wondered if Tom lived a Dominant lifestyle. He confirmed that fact yesterday in her home. What she hadn't considered was that he had multiple submissive women at any one given time. She tried to think of their conversation. He said he helped many women. She just assumed it was one at a time. But there were two women alone in his home having sex with each other. He didn't even seem to be around to see it happening. Her heart raced. Her intention was to explain herself and say that it wouldn't happen again. Yet, she stared through the window and almost immediately needed more answers. Wanting answers, she thought, is how she ended up in this position in the first place.

This was not the time to make her entrance, she thought. She needed to leave before she was discovered. She decided to go to a hotel and wait until her sister called her back. Jane was about to stand when she heard the muffled cry of the Hispanic woman cumming. At that moment the older woman sat back onto her knees allowing a partial view of her face. It was just enough for Jane's world to come crashing down. She hadn't screamed or made any audible sounds, but she jerked back to run away slipping over a flagstone step and crashing into the lounge chair causing enough commotion to draw attention.

******

Alexis was laid out on a blanket under the fig tree basking in her post-coital bliss. Tom was next to her rubbing her belly lost in thought. Everything continued to spiral out of control. It had begun with his mother's unexpected arrival, but he realized that his parent's divorce only represented a small wrinkle in the overall mess. He now had to contend with his parent's divorce, his father, his aunt's imminent arrival, Alexis' pregnancy, his pending fatherhood, all his other submissive women, and of course his career.

Usually he would strike out somewhere on his own and overthink everything until some type of plan hatched in his mind. Tom didn't want to be anywhere other than right where he was. The more he thought about all the complications, the lighter his heart felt. Until he just started to laugh to himself.

"What's so funny, Sir?" Alexis asked looking over at him adoringly.

"Nothing, Lexi." He said smiling. "I suppose there's nothing funny at all."

She realized that he was preoccupied with his own thoughts. It was the reason that she didn't want to discuss her pregnancy with him until other things were resolved. Alexis couldn't carry the weight any longer though. He needed to know. He deserved to know. Now, she felt bad seeing the added burden was already torturing him.

"What are we going to do, Sir?" She asked quietly stroking his arm comfortingly.

"I don't know." Tom said. "I don't have any idea."

"Sir?" She said.

"Yes, Lexi?"

"I don't want you to feel helpless, Sir. It's the reason I wanted to wait before I told you." She stated softly. "But, Sir, even if everything falls apart, if your mom gets nothing, if your father wins, if all the girls were gone, if we lost every friend and you got eternal writers block, if the stock market crashed and we lost every penny we own -- I'd still have you and we'd still have him." She reached down touching her belly. "That's all I need to be happy."

He was quiet for a moment as he thought about it. She was absolutely right. Tom knew, especially after the last hour or two on this little hillside, that she was the most important thing in his life. Nothing else really mattered at all. It was as if his perspective had changed; not entirely, but just enough that he didn't feel disabled by the things he couldn't control.

He leaned over and kissed her belly.

"I'll tell you something, kid. Your mother has always been smarter than me. I'm lucky to have her."

Alexis pulled him closer to her, and held on to him. She'd always been happy with Tom. She'd always been happy in her submissive life. When she had found out that she was pregnant, she never considered getting rid of the child for a moment. She considered running away and having it on her own as a last resort. His reaction today had brought her to a new level of happiness altogether. And so she held him on this very meaningful plot of earth that held wonderful memories and sad ones. They were quiet for a long while.

"You sent Jim your novel, Sir?" She finally said changing the subject a little. "He liked it?"

"He did." Tom replied. "He thinks it's my best work, but I'd disagree. We're going to get some good money for it though. I suppose we'll need that."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers