All Comments on 'The Novelist Pt. 05'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Can't wait to read it! Had to say thanks and good job before I started though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

GAH! Another month! Story's getting so good! Looking forward to the next part.

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago

OH HELL< As always I cant wait to see the next one show up, lol I dont read books, but if this was one lol I damn sure couldnt get out of the seat till I was finished,/ ty great job yet again +++

sailor2910sailor2910about 11 years ago
outstanding story

I can't wait for the next part of the story.

VirmiciousKinidVirmiciousKinidabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Love your writing and can't wait for the next installment!

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 11 years ago
They keep getting better and deeper as well

I heve enjoyed each chapter and look forward to the next with great anticipation. You have built a very interesting storyline, and I will say that although such quality of writing takes time to get down and polish for presentation, I really hate waiting for the next installment.

But please keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stop whipping and keep writing :)

Your a very talented writer which I am sure you know. What I enjoy most is the development and attention to details. Like the novelist himself you seem to have a "working knowledge" of the lifestyle. Thank you for good work.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 11 years ago
Great chapter once again

Perhaps everything goes too fast. He doesn't have time to enjoy his submissives. The story is great but I would like to see a little more action. More focus on the lesbian sex and the punishement in this chapter would have made it better.

I can't wait for the next chapter to see how he will destroy his father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep Going

I love the depth of the story. Adding new characters is a great way to add to the story and not get stale. I can not wait for the next chapter. Too bad he doesn't have a sister too :)) Wouldn't that be great. Maybe one of the sluts can bring her daughter for some fun.

CHICKWILLIAMCHICKWILLIAMabout 11 years ago
THIS STORY IS WOVEN TOGETHER WELL!

Part 5 was worth the wait. The quality of writing is consistent with well thought out scenes and character development.

While incest is not my thing, the story itself is intriguing and very entertaining!

You seem to be a natural born writer, and the overall story makes for great reading.

The sex is good, but when you wrap a good story around those scenes it makes for even better storytelling! I'll always choose less sex and more story if I have to choose, but of course more sex and more story is optimum!

You have a heck of a lot of characters and stories within stories, this could go on for quite awhile, and I certainly hope it does.

Part 5 left me wanting more, so you are doing the story justice! Thanks!

PetermassurePetermassureabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I have read 50 Shades which has made it's writer Millions, this writing is at least as good. The author needs to publish this in paperback form I am sure it will fly of the bookshelves, Several other authors such as Sylvia Day, (whoe's book Bared to you is very similar to 50 Shades) have sold more books due to 50 Shades. Among my circle of lady friends 90% of them have either read 50 Shades or are currently reading the trilogy. Pete

wornoutwornoutabout 11 years ago
Good Reading

I agree with the other comments that this need PUBLISHED !! I enjoyed the entire story & was looking forward to page 7 ! A real Cliff Hanger !!

Winter LotusWinter Lotusabout 11 years ago
I need more...

For the love of christ... More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG PLEASE

PLEASE HURRY UP AND RIGHT MORE. I HAVE TAKEN OFF TO READ YOUR STORIES IN TWO DAYS. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Have thoroughly enjoyed this series. Can't wait for more.

incorrigible1incorrigible1about 11 years ago
Great story!

This is one of the best stories that I have read on Literotica. Please write more soon!

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
TOM!

Tom is the catalyst for everything that happens. All the women in his life, Alexis, his mom, needy slut and the dozens of women he trained and owned make this one very erotic and sensual bondage, willing humiliation and multiple orgasm story. The end, so far, sucks! Great writer! Continue the story already!!

JPBVJPBVabout 11 years ago
Riveting

As one with some experience in D&S, I find the explanations of the lifestyle quite well done, I especially liked the defense of a young woman being abused -- however, I'm anxiously waiting to find out how he socks it to the dad! After all the build-up, it needs to be monumental.

NicequipNicequipabout 11 years agoAuthor
Part 6 coming soon

I've just finished writing Part 6. I need to proof it and then submit it. Thanks for your patience and support. I've really enjoyed all the feedback and encouragement. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or input. Warmest regards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More to come? Oh joy!

What a wonderful discovery this has been. Please stay the course and finish. Its always a disappointment when terrific stories don't get finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outstanding.

Congratulations on a very fine story. I do hope it will continue for a few more chapters.

Many thanks for the excellent read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
A 1rst Rate Guilty Pleasure Read !

My one quibble is the characters & plot have taken over in this chapter. I'm the beginning there were lush descriptions of the settings and ornate accoutrements of the story's locations. This tale is so intense that it gave the reader a chance to catch a literary breath & brace self for the next fresh,fascinating outrage.

Outside of that, I'm hooked on story & impatiently wait for next installment. Fantasy put to stern test seems to be a winning formula. Many thx to Nicequip for hard work thus far & hopefully more to come.

HeadguyHeadguyabout 11 years ago
I can hardly believe I give it a 5...

Well, in truth it's no surprise: the story and the characters are presented so masterfully (sort of Literotica's Downton Abbey), it doesn't matter that it isn't as erotic as a) earlier installments were or b) some other stories. Keep up the good work!

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
Wow

This is getting really rich!

Tom is going to take dear old dad on a trip ,LoL.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 6 years ago
Awesome

It just gets better and better as it moves along. Thinking ahead to what could happen.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
Sex STARS

From Dave,

teamhumanity@live.com

To Sir With LOVE

HOLY SHIT

It was a look of adoration. His cock . . .

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 6 years ago
Better and Better

Yep! this just keeps getting better and better. Love every twist and turn.

.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 4 years ago
I can't help it

The few grammatical errors bother me. Really nothing a good editor wouldn't fix pretty easily, and the story as a whole is going well. Maybe a little too easy to see how everything is aligning itself, but I'm still enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think it is so great how you used the experience of Kimmie in Stephens store to educate the audience about the difference between Dom/sub and abuse. I normally come for the entertainment and eroticism and ended up learning something

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 2 years ago

Tom is a man with a very-very complicated life, indeed. One I foresee is about to become a whole lot more complicated...

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman64over 2 years ago

This is to all the grammar critics, give the writer a break. It's not like you paid for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the plot thickens.....5⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES