All Comments on 'The Novelist Pt. 09'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 217 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh wow.

I just stumbled into this story googling for a submissive story line. I have read it twice now and I'm still impressed with every word. The only problem now is that I can't fine anything else so well written. The caricatures are amazing and well thought out, each with depth of their own. The whole story line is great, the sex is great, and just enough, not just one long sex scene. That gets boring no matter how well written.

I hope you keep writing, more to this story or another story all together, your writing is so good.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Holy crap. I have never found a story that keeps me standing to attention the whole time. Well done

RopeteaseRopeteaseabout 9 years ago
Masterfull!

I stumbled across this story and from the first word I was drawn into it. It has described the lifestyle so open and honest of what it is. Please continue this awesome tale..

wally7493wally7493about 9 years ago
Fantastic

once I stared reading I found it very difficult to put it down. An extremely captivating storyline great character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No words can describe

I have to concur with Ropetease, very well written and also very explanatory. Keep up the good work and it should have a sequel.

Sophocles

hornydonny69hornydonny69about 9 years ago
Best story iu have read on lit.

This is the most real story I have read on here. I hope to read many more by you. I have written a few short stories and have never posted them here. I really wish I could put my personal stories into words as well as you did in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

There r so few BDSM stories out there that aren't just glorified rape stories really enjoyed ur tale hope to see more in the future

vladdracul85vladdracul85about 9 years ago
more chapeters

simply amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An excellent story

Well written and consistent with the theme. I was enthralled by the characters and their relationships. It was a fun read

CAWJRCAWJRabout 9 years ago
An Amazing Stor

This is a wonderful well written short story. The plot was always changing and was not at all hard to follow. It developed nicely. The characters were all so life like. I could not put it down, once I started it. Yes I enjoy seeing more of this book, or at least a new one where this leaves off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

Simply an amazing story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

simply put this is one of the best stories i have read. just a thought though you might have ended it with the wedding though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The future

Please Sir...........MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very well written

very well written. this was not a jerk off story, but a novel indeed. i hope that you get someone with an english degree to fix all the technical niggles so that it reads more fluidly. I was glad Tom lived. keep writing. i was caught up in all the characters and this was one of the best character plots i have ever read, too detailed if you want to jerk off, but great for a great read. thanks again.

elrayo41elrayo41over 8 years ago
Excellent story superbly narrated

Congratulations! You have a wonderful way of telling a story. It is every bit as charming as the 50 Shades trilogy. There was a point about Part 6 -- well before the birthday party -- where the story seemed to go on for no good reason. The character arc was complete; the plot was at its apex; no complications remained to be resolved. That was the point -- if this had been a Greek Tragedy -- where the hero would die, exclaiming: It's Fate you can't fuck with mother nature.

Ilook forward to reading more of your work. THANKS FOR SHARING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Job well done

Honest opinion, I'd buy this if it were a book. I love the way you developed each of the characters, especially considering how many there were. It would be an absolute crime not to continue this story, also, send this to a real editor and have it published because it would do well. Side note, I'm actually from Albany NY, so I knew all the places you referenced here. Great job all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is time for part 2

I have kept this one bookmarked as my one of my all time favorites. It is a good read with or without the sex. You could re-write as a total soft core or take it even further and add even more hard core descriptive sex screens. I hope you find the time to go the distance and build "Tom's Resort".

Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic..

Without doubt the best story so far in this site..I would buy the book..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Realistic

Without delving to deeply or over description you kept the story on track and

To the storyline. I maintain the local dungeon and see many wannabe dom

It's refreshing to see you explain the mentorship and how it's not about treating the

Submissives all the same. It is them who have the strength and power to let us be

Who we are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Read the Initial Disclaimer

Whilst the characters are declared to be ficticious there is no mention of events. On the basis that "write what you know about" is the best policy I believe that this wonderful story is almost certainly largely autobiographical. Significantly enhanced, but too realistic to be pure fiction..

Beautifully written about the best form of Dom/sub relationship - where the patnership is based on a loving and respectful appreciation of the needs of the sub. Controlling, but never overbearing Punishment but never mindless violence.

More please Nicequip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story. Are you still active? Are you alive? Haven't seen any activity for over a year. If you are alive, please write more.

feurfeurabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

I loved this series so much, gave me two sleepless nights since I couldn't stop to read) I wonder if you could write more about Marie's pregnancy, how it happened, their reaction on that and emotions, how they made that decision.

pwdinblewpwdinblewabout 8 years ago
Well done

Brilliantly conceived and written. I felt for the characters. A real page turner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I'm not into incest but the way you wrote about it made it feel so natural. I love this story and I hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

I loved reading it and hope you continue the series. There are so many directions you could go from here, I hope you continue the series. Thank you for a great story.

mandrake_91mandrake_91almost 8 years ago
Brilliant

The best BDSM series I have read ever!!!!!

SabretSabretalmost 8 years ago
A Wonderous Story

I have stayed up all night to finish this. It is the absolute best story of DS I have EVER read. I cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great stories

I read all them as soon as I could aND so read twice. Great work

Wesley57Wesley57almost 8 years ago
More

I've read the series 4 times. One of the best written stories I have found. It would make the basis of a great novel. Some things are over the top; toomuch ass to mouth. Not safe. That hasn't stopped me from reading, though. I would love to read more.

Thank you, for a great story.

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
What an Awesome story

I have read a lot of stories, but this one had me from the get go.

I am a 60 year old grand Pa but when you told Mom about the baby and asked Lexi to marry you, I had to grab the tissues quick,OMG.

Most stories only deal with one thing or an other but yours gets ever thing and every one involved.

This was total pleasure to read and I look and hope for much more, Thank You for your time end effort to totally entertain your readers.

CocoaNMiloCocoaNMiloalmost 8 years ago
What a terrific tale

Kudos to you, Sir. Very well developed plot, characters and a terrific insight into an oft misunderstood wonderful part of life.

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
Love your work

THE NOVELIST was the shit i Loved it and just could not stop reading it till the end.

The last story I read was The Tears Of Stars and it left me hanging please continue it had a great plot and good story line

I am all so a big SyFy fan so it really played on that for me.

Any thing you would like to share I would love to read finished or not but topping THE NOVELIST will be a great feet in it self, that is an awesome story.

I am a true admirer in your work keep going hobby or not you have a gift and my vote!!!

DeepermanDeepermanalmost 8 years ago
Lost for words

I've ben reading on this site for several years, across several different categories. To be honest, so many of the 'stories' are short on plot, grammatically awful and disappointing in their assumption that the reader has to have a mental age of a pre-pubescent teenager and a total lack of imagination to boot! But every now and again I come across an author with flair, imagination and talent. You are one of those few, Noble_Truth is another as is only_more_so. It would not surprise me in the least if you have been published in some form as you obviously are a superb writer. Erotica is a difficult subject matter to work in, so many people assume its just a matter of squeezing as much sex as possible into as few words as possible and leave it at that. In my judgement it is the other way around; the sexual aspect of the story flows from the plot. You have had many congratulations on the success of this story, to which I add my own and only wish you would write more, but perhaps this had a specific resonance and cannot be followed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute best

I loved it. By far the best series I have read. It has all the things you look far in a submission. I love everything about it the humor, the sadness, the passion, everything. It's a story that should be continued. I couldn't stop reading this one and I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
respect

well written and kept you in suspense to the last chapter

please create more

saltpepper57898saltpepper57898over 7 years ago
Incest BDSM at its best

Absolutely loved it, once I discovered the story I couldn't keep myself away and finished it at one go........can you believe it, thats what your story and it's impact on me. Personally I am not into incest but this whole new dimension caught me off guard and compelled me to dig dipper. I would love to read more of it if you happen to produce on the genre. Keep us longing for more...........

LynchjimLynchjimover 7 years ago
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE

Once again you spoil us with your words and imagination every one of your story's is a blessing and I for one hope you continue every one of them each needs to be concluded I know you have plenty of ideas and enough talent to make each one a winner. I started with tears it was fantastic then the diary that one blew me away now I read this piece of brilliance and the only thing I'M disappointed with is i can't read more arghh please please please carry them all onwards I know your struggles with tears but I believe in your talent and I know you will do it so once again I'M thanking you for doing this so THANK YOU T

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

Just finished the story would love to see a continuation what happens to Tabitha, describe Erik nad Angie more tons of ways to continue

talhajubaer018talhajubaer018over 7 years ago
Simply amazing

Just finished reading this story. I can't begin to describe how much i enjoyed it. The lifestyle was so hot to read and the added touch of incest really bought it to another level. Please continue the story.

On a side note, can anyone tell me about other stories with similar themes with bdsm lifestyle with lots of submissive women

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

I have just finished reading the sire i.e. she.

Well written you drew me in now I want more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I just finished. I think it could use a couple more chapters.

Alexi is the best character I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MUCH MORE

Please write more..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
holy fuck

damn you are amazing at writing. this story has transformed me, before reading this i was a 16 year old virgin, who was insincure, now i am a 17 year old sex god, with the sexual prowess one with years of experiance. thank you soo much i wish i had the chance to meet you nicequip. i serously want you to publish this IRL, as a ligetamate novel. love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

I have read this series I think 3 times I would love a continuation of it it is the best story series on this sight great job!

tantalisetantaliseabout 7 years ago
thank you

this story was thoroughly enjoyable, I sat up into the small hours reading it , I just couldn't wait to finish it ..... and then was sorry when I did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking amazing

I am new to the BDSM ļifestyle and my DOM wanted me to read this story. It is only the second adult story I have ever read. I have been hooked and have learned so much; I thank you for that. You created such an amazing character base and story line that it was difficult to put down in order to go to work. I read during my lunch break every day and after work the past week.

I do think you should do a sequel.

Sincerely,

A very Needy Slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story it is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more more

I don't comment often. Or ever for that fact but I would love it if there was more like everyone said this is the best story I have read better then one of my life fav story's just the six of us I want you to keep this up I have read this so much I want it to countiune on to make a great story please please please countiube this awesome story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
absolutely incredible

from someone in the lifestyle, it was dead on. this became my favorite writing and i've instructed my own submissive to read it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

could not stop reading, please continue this story.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 7 years ago
Perfect!

More please! A sequel, a spinoff, or a reboot, would be great. A great idea would be a private island moving the whole group to one with their individual skills and his money and he could write nonstop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Holy shit that was good could not stop

NicequipNicequipalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Just reread this story...

So, i just read this for the first time in a long time. I often get people that say they find errors, but rarely note which chapter or where to find them. I used to think it was pretty well edited but i found lots of misued words and mispellings. I'm going back through and editing it again now. It was long overdue. Hoping to get a better version up sometime soon. Thanks, everyone.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
So much potential

N,

I've re-read your story from One through Nine this past week! With the current events in the background, am so amazed at the story line and the possibilities in print for the real Dom and Sub world.

There is hope for the real world to 'catch up!'

Hopefully you will continue this story line. It could have ended but you elected to make it even better.

Am so pleased I returned and re-absorbed your story in my present 'frame-of-mind.' The escape was needed for me. Will be checking in from time to time - just don't publish until it is complete, please! You have certainly created a 'high-bar' of expectations.

Thank you,

L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Masterful

This series shows an in-depth view of a taboo world, while still giving great storylines and well defined characters. This is the type of series i have been looking for for quite some time. Excellent work and, while there were some missing words throughout the chapters, it did not take away from the immersion at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I did not add this to the last one, but I would love to see a continuation series written with a time gap, or chapters focused on Tom and Marie. Regardless, this is one universe that, if created with the same skill as the current series, would be as wonderful as "Threads: The Island" from JimmyJammy and the Non-Human Saga on Wattpad by CRGangell.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Great, Give Us More!

I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It. A Perfect Idea for a sequel or something would be combine the ideas from this story with the stories of Pool Boy By BigZeke13, Threads: The Islands By JammyJimmy, Six Times A Day By Spacer X, Billionaire and the Sisters By SteveWallace, Justin Thyme By Callicious, Wheat Country By BornToLust, and others. Combine Wealth, Private Islands, Private Jets, BDSM, Incest, Harem, Collaring, and Polyamory all into one store and you'll have a number one story. You would have hit 9 Million Time More views, especially if it's a continuing series with 100+ Literotica pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Remarkable

I have never commented on a story before, but I have to say that this series was remarkable. There are plenty of stories on this site that are incredibly sexually stimulating, but this is the only story I've read that was truly a story that grabbed me and made me invested in it. I don't know anything about the lifestyle that is the subject of your story, but I truly hope that you have captured the best aspects of it faithfully because it's actually quite uplifting and wonderful to think about. As a man, I like that you focus a lot on the sense of responsibility of the dominant as well as that moment in one of the earlier chapters in which Tom reminds Alexis (I think) that it is the submissive that is the stronger one. You've actually made me curious about the lifestyle from emotional rather than prurient standpoint. I noticed that many commentors want you to continue the series, but I think it ends right where it should. In any case, I just wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exquisite story line

This story line is on par with some of the greatest stories I've read till now.

Hope you write more stories in the same. And keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keeps Getting Better Every Time I Read It!

If you write a sequel series or reboot, maybe instead of a novelist, have the main character be a billionaire tech developer, the President, a billionaire business mogul, or a millionaire investor and college dean, because while money doesn't do things, it does create a lot of opportunities, plus a tech billionaire could have his group of submissives in Hong Kong, Tokyo, New York City, London, Paris, and Riyadh and with the push of a button the thong they are wearing or the seat he gave them for work starts distracting them. Plus, what would a dominant with the mind control twist from the "Cooper Family Pride" rolled into one be like, especially as POTUS? A female Secretary of Defense joining the President after he sends her abusive husband to literally sit on an ICBM nose cone or a Reporter that gets on his nerve submitting to him in private and being distracted in the Press Room because she wore the wrong underwear? How about instead of a SCIF in the basement having a BDSM working room? Or having Air Force One and during an onboard interview, a female staff member or reporter is under the desk being treated like Jane from this series? Or a business mogul who has a dozen sybians linked to his cellphone for submissive female staffers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How about this next if you continue at a later date...

Tom being a billionaire after a movie franchise being developed from his books and his life, while he also rescue's Kimmie's mom from her stepdad in a similar fashion as his mother. A Private club in below a billionaire, but a private island isn't and that would be prefect for his group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Unlike most of these kinds stories this one had a true story line. I found myself voraciously reading it constantly. Very well written. I hope you continue on this general theme. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible Story

I read every chapter and page, hoping it wouldn’t end.

Great to see more from you in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should have has...

Tabitha should have asked during the interview about how much writing he did while recovering from the gunshot wound, laid up unable to have sex or do too much physical activity, he could have said he'd written enough in the hospital to take a few years to slow down and to consult with a movie studio to do a documentary and to turn his first book into a movie and a cable/streaming service to work on a television series for adult.

Steve92564Steve92564about 6 years ago
Here's an idea......

I loved you story, I've read it three times. I was just thinking, you have a great story in the story. Tom has by my count 36 women now. Tell the story of each woman, and how they came to him and being collared. Or the about the book in the room written by the four women. If you write about that I would think it would be just as classy as this story was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 10...

A wedding, a cruise, a land purchase (i.e. the vineyard where Alexis's mom died and rename the wine after her mom and allow her father to run it), and a movie series with a subsequent streaming series or an instructional streaming series about submission with the group consulting anonymously on the project from a women's prospective while Tom, Stephen, Frank, and Erik talking about lessons and a basic how to guide with a tipline for abused women if they figure out they're really being abused like Kimmie was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love hearing continuation suggestions

It always amuses me to see the continuation, spin-off, and other future theories and suggestions for this storyline. It means that you connected with it enough to not want it to be over and that's flattering. I initially said I'd never touch it again amd let it be what it is. What most people don't know is that The Diary was originally intended (and maybe still is) to tie back into The Novelist. I have an opening monologue that isn't really explained in The Diary. The protagonist is speaking to someone about how he ended up at that person's place and how his life spun out of control. I always intended for him to speaking to Tom Bolden and possibly having Frank, Stephen and Erik present as well. The idea was that John's life was going to quite publicly become a scandal and due to the nature of his wife's diary (the source of the intrigue) it was going to catch Tom's attention on the West coast where he's been busy buying and retrofitting a five star hotel and spa (which I pictured as The Bacara in Santa barbara). Chew on that for a bit.

KirbyOKirbyOabout 6 years ago
Very good

sigh

I just finished. I loved it. It was very well written. I feel like it stopped at just the right place, leaving a LOT to my imagination. I will now devour all the other stories written by this author. I'm sure I will enjoy them as well. I don't know or care if he/you tie this story into others. I'm perfectly happy with this one just the way it is. But if you do, I bet it's well done.

Very very very good.

KirbyO

ShenthusShenthusabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed immensly

I really enjoyed your stories. Well written and good stories.

You helped me with a puzzle in my life so thank you

mharrisonmharrisonabout 6 years ago
amazing story

Thank you very much for sharing this with us. Extremely well written story (barring one or two very minor typos). Enjoyed every bit of it. Possibly one of the best I've read on here.

I think you are right not to continue this - too often writers don't seem to know when to stop and spoil an otherwise good story.

Please do keep writing - looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do not think it as unreal

Sir

I am a sub mom in real life.

Nice to learn a near real story of others.

I am not lucky yet to be impregnated by son but, I know, possibilities are immense as my husband approved our relationship.

I am lucky.

Love if you reach me.

lauraclitring81@gmail.com

NicequipNicequipabout 6 years agoAuthor
Yeah... so... not cool! NOT COOL!

Anonymous / Lauraclitring — apparently you liked my story so much that you plagiarized it all over your Tumblr page. Bad girl! Bad bitch! Cease and desist! Sit and stay! If you can’t behave like a good bitch then you don’t get a bone! Bad! BAD!

Seriously though, on behalf of all writers, good and bad, that spend time creating stories and then self publishing them to be critiqued openly and publicly on forums like Literotica that give readers access for free, please respect their intellectual property by not plagiarizing or stealing it. It’s not difficult to give someone proper attribution for a quotation or excerpt. If you want to include a story in its entirety in another publication you can always contact the writer directly. Every time you plagiarize a small child gets raped in the butt. Yeah. You’re that level of bad. Well maybe not that bad but I was afraid if I said a frigid housewife gets raped in the butt a bunch of the perverts on the site would start plagiarizing. Anyway, don’t do it! And and all that good stuff.

As for this special lady... she actually reached out to me to ask if I would help her translate and edit a story of hers for publication on Literotica. She’s Dutch. Yes, she plagiarized my work and then asked me to write more for her at no charge as if I wouldn’t recognize my own words on her site. How can I be sure that story she sent me was her story? It’s hard to believe someone after that. I guess I feel like it’s just sad when someone does something like this. And if the picture she sent along with the story is really her... well then... I think she is a sad, sorry, inconsiderate person with fantastic titties and an amazing ass. It’s kinda how I feel when I meet a super hot lesbian that strictly anti-dick... what a waste! WHAT A WASTE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Plagiarism is not okay, in fact...

Plagiarism is not okay, in fact it is as low as a person can go. It's one thing to pick up a story and write a spin-off or sequel, if an author is hasn't been online in so long it's reasonable to assume the author died or has no interest in their work any longer, but only if you include a disclaimer about it being an unauthorized sequel or spin-off and give credit to the original author. If it's not legally copyrighted and no one is actually alive to take credit for their work, then legally, it's open source material and can be used as a baseline for their own work, but not by plagiarizing stories or stealing the entire story for profit or publishing it under your own name without the original author's permission or the original author's family giving them an okay.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 6 years ago
Definitely #1

By far and away the best I have read so far on this site. Over my lifetime I have read many, many books. Well in to the thousands. Your unique ability to continue the story chapter after chapter has kept me up late too many nights. I commend the site creators for making a place where people can self publish what they want to write about. I look forward to a continuation or inter-weaving story with a different protagonist but many of the same characters appearing. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Novelist

Briliant read and has had compelled to keep finding the next part

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 5 years ago
Unfinished Book

This story was great it feels like I’ve read three qurters of a novel that was left unfinished.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 5 years ago
How is this not the #1 best incest/taboo story?

I have read the entire series and for someone who has never meet a D/s couple in their life I have throughly enjoyed it. I now have a much better appreciation and for that thanks.

I was so glad that Kimmie got her mojo together and that Marie did not wind up with Stephen. Very cool about Erik and Angie. And thanks for showing that Frank had other outlets. It was really bothering me that Frank seemed to be left with squat in the earlier chapters. Friends should not do that to one another.

What is a wonder to me is that I found this story because I was looking at the "best incest/taboo" stories on Literotica and this was #6 while the "Island" which has *NO* incest (or what I consider to be incest) is #1? I've barely been on this site for the 6 months and I am just flabbergasted over this whole grading system.

Seriously considering picking up the edited version from smashwords.

Keep writing

sexfreak8768sexfreak8768over 5 years ago
Change of perspective

First off, I am including the whole "The Novelist" series in this comment, not just Pt 9. I have been reading Literotica for a while now, but have never felt compelled to write a comment. To say that this story was well written would be a grose understatement. I would have to say this story has had a deep impression on me. I have always considered the Dominant/submissive lifestyle to be demeaning to women; that it was just an excuse to justify beating a woman, which I consider to be cowardly. This story brought the whole lifestyle into an entirely different light for me. The Dominants weren't insecure men who needed to beat women to make themselves feel tough, they were strong, loving, and considerate. The submissives weren't women in abbusive situations with no way out, but were instead succssful women that wanted to submit. While on some levels this story is hard to believe, and more of it may be fictional than I want to admit, I found it refreshing to see strong men loving and protecting their women, and strong women returning that love with complete devotion and loyalty. This story, and the lifestyle as a whole, takes these roles to an extreme, but on a basic level that is the way it's supposed to be. Thank you, Nicequip, very much for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is Nicequip?

The author posted months ago about part 3 of the Cooper series, but since then there's been no activity and in fact his Tumblr, Smashwords, and Pinterest profiles haven't been updated. Is he giving up on his smashing series or what? I hope not, he is/was a great author. Hopefully nothing happened to the author, I hope we see something new with the New Year, especially since we only saw one publication by the author in 2018.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
Reread this again while waiting for Part 3 of Coopers Family Pride, there is a lot more potential here...

While he was hospitalized with the Gunshot wound, what was he doing? Writing nonstop? Did any of the nurses happen upon his works? Did he use webcams and technology enhanced sex toys to keep the women satisfied and everything else? Did a doctor, nurse, orderly, or a candy striper walk in while he was dominating someone? There's only so much a person can do in a hospital room without going insane. Did he sneak one of the women into the stirrups in a different room and dominate them? Did Fran sneak in rich healthy food for him or did she bring it in and give him a meal and the duty nurse a lunch to ignore the food he was eating?

Nuc101Nuc101about 5 years ago
Excellent Read

This was a very good story. Once I started, I came back to it every time I sat down. Thanks for your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Excellent writing. Excellent story. I read a lot and I think you're better than a lot of actual novelists (and maybe you are actually a "real" author - you surely should be).

ImligtinboltImligtinboltabout 5 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories on this site. My only wish would have been the scene with Eric and Marie been longer. Eric’s childhood fantasy and he could have done more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not into this type of life but.......

I'm not into the sub dom life and not really into the stories either but thought I would give this story a chance. I did not regret it. Really enjoyed your style and the story in general. Look forward to reading more of your stuff. Nice work!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

Will you continue the Cooper series or this one? It would be funny if Kimmie takes Tom to visit her mother for dinner one day and when her stepdad arrives and does something inappropriate, he helps Kimmie's mom out in a similar manner that he helped Tom out in Stephen's store. I still can't wait for part 3 of Cooper's Family Pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Captivating

Although there are moments this story took a grotesque turn, I was completely captivated by the storyline in whole. You are surely an accomplished writer and if you write based on your experiences, you must be one hell of an accomplished dominant yourself.

mole114mole114over 4 years ago
Thank you

Loved from chapter 1 till the end was well written and so enjoyable a read thank you for a brilliant story sad it ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Novelist

Third time I have read this,1 of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Utterly amazing, I have no more words

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
98 out of 100

Magnificent writing. The dynamics of Dom-Sub are addressed better than I've found from an other writer.

My Only criticisms:

Unhealthy sex.

Anal-oral is like any scat play. It fosters Hepititus.

Urine is toxic.

Neither is safe, and both are disgusting.

Anal sex can be fantastic. Enemas and cleanliness are essential for everybody's safety. Anything less is unhealthy and unrealistic.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 4 years ago

What's next from the great mind of Nicequip?

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 4 years ago
Not so keen on the ending

I loved all of the writing, but I don't like open endings. I felt like you should have wrapped things up in this chapter better if you weren't going to continue on. Still, grade A stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

Great writing and a well thought out plot line. You have taken a subject that is some place is very bad in writing that turns off a great many people. You have made this seam like it could be next door and you would not know the difference because it looks normal and the people look normal, they are normal people.

Your style is great in my opinion, great charters that can be real people in every day life. You also show that a person with a large amount of money can be just like you a regular person walking down the street; nothing flashy, boastful, just a normal person. I hope what ever you are writing is coming together for you. I know life can get in the way with everything, just know we all look forward to you next book

Thanks for the story, I'm going to reread it again to see what I miss, Thanks

cdowdma

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Great story we need more from you when do we get another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the best pieces of written English I have ever come across. Simply superb. Thank you.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Very realistic. You are a good writer. Second time around for me with this story. Prior time was three years ago. I appreciated it more this time.

SawdustChuckSawdustChuckover 3 years ago
WOW Hope for more.

It's not often I get drawn into a story for the story itself. I was impressed with the believable exotic premise. Once into the story you wonder if the Author of the Literotica story is truly the Sir in the story. If I should ever meet you my first irrational thought would be to try and see the scar by your Belly button. LOL

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its a great story felt like I was there with you. Superb thanks for sharing.

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman64over 2 years ago

I read many,many Erotic stories over the years and Bedfort yours is one of the best. Very captivating and compelling. I truly think your a talented writer and hope you continue in write whatever form you choose.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 2 years ago

I'm not a massive fan of BDSM, but this was well written and enjoyable. I'm basically an incest fiend, so was glad to see some of that. I do wonder though if this was put in the wrong category; this seems to be a lot more about dominance and submission than it was about incest. Good fun, even if it's not quite to my tastes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Novelist Series Info