The Novice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me down..." I heard someone say. The novice. He had finally broken. I had won.

But the voice wasn't right.

"Please... take me down..."

The voice was a woman's.

It was mine. I was pleading to be cut down.

There was no shame, just acceptance. I was done. My reserves gone, exhausted.

As I was taken down from the cross, limp and unable to move, I caught a glimpse of the novice. He was also being taken down. His body lolled loosely in the strong arms that pulled him off the cross. As they lay us both on the ground, I took long gasping breaths, and then drank some water that was offered.

The novice lay motionless beside me, his find body glistening a sunburned red in the sunset light.

"Obeisance," he rasped.

I knew what was happening. It had been agreed. I would live up to the agreement.

With great effort I crawled over to him, knelt and kissed his naked feet.

"Master," I said. "Command me. I am yours."

12