All Comments on 'The Nude Beach'

by cockpilot21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
54btmguy54btmguyalmost 7 years ago
Beach slut

Nice story, I'm pretty sure if I had a nude beach near me I would be there all the time and I am attracted more to cock and asses then the guy so I would probably be a beach slut because I am horny all the time and I'm very easy to get to open my mouth or spread my legs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A nude beach also brought about one of those moments for me. Not frequenting them, I was a bit apprehensive at first but after awhile with plenty of sun screen on my body parts that usually don't see much sun I was ok with it. Most of the people I saw were average looking, just like me, at my age of 36, there were a lot older than me. When I saw young women, my towel came in handy to cover my growing cock. On day three, things were quieter on the beach, I sat watching as a rather large woman walked up the beach with 2 guys. As they passed me I could see she was much older than the 2 guys, maybe mid 50s, the guys about my age, one younger. I had been laying there for about an hour so I got up, went for a quick swim. The current was strong, carried me down the beach. I got out, I walked back up the beach. There just up a bit was the three who had passed me earlier. I stopped, she was on her knees, face down clearly sucking the older guy while the younger guy was vigorously fucking her from behind. I stood, my cock started to react, when I saw the older guy had seen me. I moved away, back to my towel. I sat, my cock semi hard when I saw the older guy coming towards me. I didn't want any trouble, so I covered up, he stood next to me, I looked up, sorry man, I didn't realize. In broken English he said, not need to be sorry and sat down. We talked, he said some tourist women, especially older ones like her get picked up at one of the bars and want to get fucked, off season now so not that many. As we talked I let my towel fall, my cock still semi hard as was his. He then said, you can come over, I am sure she will suck your cock but she not very good, looking at me, I am much better. It registered, I looked at him, dark wavy hair, tanned body, I looked around, no one to be seen, I lay back and said ok. Not the first time I had been sucked by a guy but first in public and he was good and it wasn't long before he was swallowing my cum. He moved back, stood up, go back to her, maybe see you tomorrow and walked away. I was at the beach the next day.

hottight14uhottight14ualmost 7 years ago
Nude Beach fun...

It seems that quite little out of the way places on a nudist beach are good for getting to know people.....We had a super beach that was miles long and just back fromthe water were numerous sand dunes......I was there one day doing some nude sunbathing when a guy offered to put some cream on my back......somehow his hand managed to slip between my bottom cheeks and he stroked my anal opening which made me gasp and groan with pleasure.....

He quickly followed up by inserting the tip of his finger into my tight hole and began to slowly finger fuck me.....he soon had my hips bucking with pleasure and parting my legs he mounted me pushing his lovely cock deep in me......

It was a fantastic fucking and I began to frequent the beach area looking for more....which I seemed to find on most visits.........

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 7 years ago
Damn!

Well shit, this is pretty hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m a Virgin too gay sex

I so want this to happen to me. I’m in the navy and have the joy of traveling around the world, and have frequented many nude beaches. I’ve walked through the family and straight areas and by the time I get to the gay area I am often hard from looking at many beautiful nude women. It’s thrilling to see men look at my thick 6.5 inch dick and watching it bounce as I walk and run. I know that I’m showing off. I’ve been approached by other men but have never gone through with anything out of fear of the unknown.

I want to know what being sucked by a man and having his clock in my mouth, sucking and licking it. I want to feel his tight ass as I fuck him. I’m not ready to be fucked but want to be taught all of this. Someday before this cruise is over and I have to return to the US. Someday when the right man comes to greet me. Someday...

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99about 2 years ago

i need to get to a beach! Keen for fun and to have experience!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous