The Nude Day Assignment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing 5'5" and a little less than 130 pounds Linda was a pleasure to look at ... her breasts were a large handful with a little left over, perhaps a 38 C cup he guessed, she had a small tummy, he liked the softness it implied. Her hips were wide but not overly so and like her daughter, there was a small gap between her thighs allowing her pussy lips to be fully visible. For the most part her pubic area was covered with a light spray of soft curly brown hair with a sprig of grey here and there - her lips were fully visible and quite pink.

"David, have you seen enough? Can we begin cleaning the kitchen now?" Linda asked.

David blushed and stammered saying, "Yes Ma'am."

"OK let's move things along, Leah you gather up all of our clothes and put them in the laundry bin; David will clean the kitchen." Looking at David's throbbing erection, she held up her hand and said, "David, would you like a hand with that or maybe take care of it yourself?

David was clearly conflicted, "I'm not sure what you mean Mom?" but he hoped he did.

Linda placed her hands on her hips and stood quietly for a moment, "OK, let me be clear. Do you want to jack yourself off or would you like my help?"

"Aaaaah, I think I would like some help? If you really don't mind ..." his face had gone quite red and he spoke hesitantly hoping she meant what she said.

Linda shook her head softly and said quietly, "Men ..." then she pulled a large kitchen towel from the nearby rack and laid it long wise on the table in front of David.

Taking David's cock in hand she said, "Move over here next to the towel." He instantly obeyed and she began to softly stroke his hard cock with one hand while fondling his balls with the other. Almost immediately his breathing quickened ... "David, honey it's alright to make happy sounds, I want you to cum as soon as you're ready, OK?" Her voice was soft and reassuring.

Moans and grunts began to fill the room as he swayed and Linda stroked, suddenly he said, "Oh Mom, I'm gonna' cum ... Oh shit ..." and his cock spewed heavy ropes of snow white cum over the towel on to the table and the towel. As the flow came to an end, Linda took a finger and carefully captured the last of the dribble from his cockhead wiping it on the towel.

"Well if there's a next time I'll need a bigger towel," and then she laughed a soft rich laugh.

Watching her mother and David's large cock, Leah had begun rubbing her clit in a brisk two-fingered motion, just as David's cum spurted, she leaned back pushing her hips forward and shivered, chill bumps raced over her body as her rectum spasmed and she made soft "mmuuuuumph!" sounds.

Linda looked at both of her children and said quietly, "Everybody needs relief; it's perfectly natural, nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe you both better sit down for a little while; I'll go ahead and start the dishes."

While she did the dishes she told Leah and David, "Here's what's going to happen. From now until next Thursday morning we will all be naked at home ... Unless there's visitors; if either one of you feels sexually excited, feel free to relieve yourself anywhere you choose - remember, it's perfectly natural, just be sure to clean-up afterwards. Come Thursday morning we'll have a family meeting and discuss the future - OK with you?" Although clearly stunned by the turn of recent events, they both nodded quietly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At Mary Ann Davis's house things were very different. She waited until after dinner and just when she was ready, her older brother Jimmy announced that he and a few buddies were leaving for a week to go surfing up in Washington State. Her father exploded, "Dam it boy, there's lots of work to do here on the farm, you cannot go traipsing off to Washington to s-u-r-f!" he spat the word surf out slowly.

"I just knew you'd say that Dad. So try this on for size, I'm outa' here, off, gone ... my shit is packed and in Buddy's car and I'll be gone first thing in the morning - see ya Dad!"

Mr. Davis's face turned dark as he shouted, "If that's how you feel, get out now!"

Jimmy jumped up cell phone in hand, "Hey Buddy, can you come get me now; yeah, that's right the old man just shit himself. Hey thanks man." He leaned over his silent mother and kissed her on the forehead and then said, "You guys have a good life sya-fuckin-nara!" the front door screen slammed shut as he walked out to the road.

Mr. Davis stood, hands on hips, looking down at the floor then said, "Well fuck me ... how about you Joe, thinking of leaving home?"

"No Daddy," Joe said. He was Mary Ann's fraternal twin and he wanted to be a farmer like his father. He was a sturdy boy and looked the part perfectly.

When he finished, Mr. Davis said, "Come on Joe, there's plenty of work to be done in the barn!" they went out together. Mary Ann sat beside her silent Mother for a few minutes before saying, "Could I talk to you about a problem I have at school?"

Mrs. Davis was a large woman and showed her German heritage - she was thick. Large soft breasts, wide full hips, grey hair and big hands; she sighed and looked at her daughter, "What's the problem daughter?"

Mary Ann quietly retrieved the assignment sheet from her purse, took a deep breath and read it aloud to her mother. When she finished she looked at her and said,"So what do you think?"

"I think you should leave that foolish school, find a nice boy and make babies, that's what I think," she said quietly. "You know perfectly well that your Daddy will never and I mean never approve of such behavior, so just put it out of your mind."

"Mother, I am going to graduate from Community College and I am going to go to University and I am going to become a teacher and I am going to live somewhere, anywhere, but the farm!" Mary Ann's voice was direct and very serious. "Do I need to move out too?"

There was a long suffering sigh followed by, "If you're going to go through with this nonsense, you'd better find a way that does not include our home or your parents," she said in that same dull, quiet voice.

"If I find another way, will you tell Daddy?"

Mrs. Davis sighed deeply then said, "No, but if he finds out, I know nothing about it, nothing."

"Thank you Mother, I understand," and with that Mary Ann left the room and went directly to her bedroom. Once there she picked up her cell phone and called Monica Ortega.

After a few rings Monica answered, "Hey Mary Ann, what's up?"

Mary Ann spoke softly into her phone, "Have you talked with your parents about the assignment yet?"

Monica laughed and said, "Didn't have to, Mom heard about it from somebody and absolutely blew her fucking top ... KABOOM! I wish I could have taped her when I got home. Jeez it was hysterical; how about your house?"

Mary Ann replied saying, "There is no way in hell my Daddy would allow it; I think he'd try to jerk me out of school and never let me out of the house again ... I swear the man is crazy in the head!"

"So what are we going to do," ask Monica.

"OK, so I have this idea. You're pretty tight with David Campbell right?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty tight I'd say, why do you ask?" Monica pictured David leaning back on the stairs at school with his eyes closed as she sucked his cock that morning, it was vivid; she felt herself getting wet from the memory.

"So it's just David, his sister and mom, right?" said Mary Ann.

"Yeah, that's right; what are you thinking?" said Monica.

"OK, so here's my idea; you call David and sort of schmooze him, you know sweet talk him, and ask him if maybe you and I could spend Tuesday evening and Wednesday with his family ... and then do a collective paper where we explain our shitty families and our experience at his house. What do you think?"

"I think that's fucking genius," said Monica happily, "Just fucking genius!"

"OK, so maybe you could call David right now and get the ball rolling," said Mary Ann eagerly.

Monica gushed, "I am all over it girlfriend, let you know as soon as I know," she hung up thinking about them all being together naked as she pushed per panties down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At Jack Kessler's house things were very, very different. His mother was snuggled under Jack's left arm and languorously smoked a cigarette. "Son, I love how you eat my pussy; I always cum so hard when you tongue my clit like that ..." she turned her head and kissed his chest before lying back again. "You are such a sweet boy," she said as she sighed with satisfaction.

At 23 Jack was a few years older than his classmates at the community college; he'd joined the Army just after High School Graduation. He wasn't a particularly good student then and he wanted to see the world - that's what the Army Recruiter promised him ... the son-of-a-bitch lied through his teeth.

What Jack saw in the Army was Fort Benning, Georgia and 10,000 square miles of Afghanistan twice. When he thought back on his experiences he realized how naïve he'd been; one good thing, he learned to listen carefully and check everything said or read, twice ... at least.

After he'd enlisted he came home and told his mother. She lived on a modest pension from ABC American, a big lumber operation in Southern Oregon. She got it because they killed his Dad when he was 16; oh sure it was called an accident but he knew from years of listening to his Dad just how careless they were with their employees' lives. So the day they sent a preacher to tell them that Dad was dead, they also sent a check for $ 50,000. Death Benefits they said and there was his Dad's pension account - it would pay her $ 1,048 a month for life, Tax Free. Whoop-de-fuckin-do!

She used the money to pay off the house and the 3 acres of land it sat on, paid off her little Toyota and all the outstanding bills. That left almost $ 18,000; plus, the company paid for his funeral. These days, she worked 3 days a week at the County Library, so while not rich by any means, she was comfortable.

Peggy Kessler was 35 years old when her husband died and her prospects for a new man were really thin out in the sticks where she lived. She thought that maybe once Jack left home she'd move to Sacramento. Maybe there she'd find a new man, she'd still be young, not yet 38 when he graduated. After all, she was a nice looking woman, no great beauty but easy on the eyes - maybe then. So when he told her he was off to the Army, she was not surprised.

Peggy was frightened for her son; he'd grown into a strapping young man 5'10" and solid. In a kind of celebration, she prepared all his favorite foods and they drank a two of bottles of wine. Things were warm and fuzzy. For reasons she could never really explain, when the evening drew to a close, she stood up from the table, leaned down and kissed him fully on the mouth. Not a mom kiss, a red hot momma kiss, a kiss that said, 'I need a good, hard fuck right now!'

They both did the one thing they never thought they would, they immediately got naked. Jack's cock was so hard it he thought he could split wood with it. He looked her over, Peggy was always slender, very small breasts, a slight A cup, but her nipples were as big as the end of his little finger and when he suckled them she cried out in pleasure and growled like a bear. In seconds she pulled him off and led them to the bedroom pushing him back on the bed. She knelt and took his pulsing cock in both hands loving the hard heat of it; and then she began to suckle him.

Until he left and whenever he came home on leave, they stayed home where they stayed naked and wallowed in sex ... every kind of sex either of them could think of. Jack discovered he loved the smell of hot pussy and it's swampy, slightly sour taste - he liked it so much, sometimes he just wanted to lick and suck and rub his face in it until she screamed ... and sometimes he did and she did too.

Jack's dick was not overly large, measuring just 6" long and 1½" in diameter, he was absolutely sure of the size because Peggy jumped out of bed one night and came back with his old wooden school ruler. She rubbed and sucked until she was sure it was a full size and then carefully laid the ruler on top announcing that he was exactly 6" and half again as wide as the ruler, "WINNER, WINNER, BIG DICK DINNER," she shouted.

"Mom, you're nuts!" He said laughing.

"Nuts about you my beautiful son!" she said and then took his cock in her mouth, nestling her nose in his pubic hairs; she vigorously licked and sucked until he exploded in her mouth.

On this night Jack had told her about the Nude Day project over dinner. Instead of being upset, Peggy laughed and kissed him, "You'll make a fine impression, and you look great with your clothes off. Of course, I expect all they'll see is your big hard cock dancing in front of you!"

"Shit Mom, that's all I need; just a walking hard-on!"

She smiled, patting the back of his hand, "You won't be alone. How many young men are in your class, I don't remember you telling me?"

"I think maybe 20 or so, if they don't drop out," he said thinking about 20 hard cocks on parade - it gave him a tingle, he hoped he'd measure up.

In bed, Peggy rolled to her side to put out her cigarette. He said, "Mom, I really wish you'd quit smoking, that shit will kill you ..."

"I'll think about it, but now I want to suck your pretty cock," she said, inverting herself on the bed, she rolled on top of him, straddling his chest so she could capture his growing cock in her mouth.

Jack loved looking at her pussy in reverse, his hands slid up the back of her thighs and he gently spread her ass cheeks ... just then his cell phone began to ring. He tried to ignore it ...

Peggy raised her head and said, "Jack, answer your phone, I won't be able to talk but you can," and chuckled as she took his cockhead back in her mouth to begin tonguing and sucking.

He twisted to his side and snapped on the bedside table lamp illuminating her ass and large pussy. For a small woman she had a huge pussy, Jacked loved her big lips and swollen red gash, wet with juices, all he wanted was to shove his face in and a then fuck the crap out of his sweet momma.

Peggy pulled off, "Jack the phone please ..." and went back to sucking.

He grabbed his phone with one hand and with the fingers on his other hand he stroked her from pink asshole to her big wet red hole. "YES ... ah, yes this is Jack."

"Hey Jack, this is Mary Ann. How are things at your house?"

"Fine, why do you ask?" his voice was strained, he really wanted to cum.

"Oh, so your Mom is OK with the Nude Day thing? Even being naked?" she asked.

"Yeah, it looks like everything is going to be fine ..."

"Monica and I are going over to David Campbell's house for a little get together Tuesday afternoon and stay over until Wednesday morning before school, would you like to join us?" she asked.

"Hold on a minute," he said as he pressed the phone into his chest. "Holy crap I'm cumming, suck momma, suck hard, sweet Lord it feels sooooooo good!" His cum gushed into Peggy's mouth and as always she sucked as hard as possible, gulping down his offering and then sucking very gently allowing him to slip from her mouth.

Breathing hard with relief Jack lifted the phone and said, "Ah sure Mary Ann, at David's Wednesday morning or ah maybe Tuesday evening ... OK then, bye." He dropped the phone on the table and pulled his mother's pussy up to his mouth, but before plunging his face in he said, "Suck me up momma, get me good and hard, I want to fuck your brains out."

Terminating the call on her cell phone Mary Ann sat stunned. With the cell phone on his chest she'd heard every word he said, Jack Kessler was having sex with his mother, wow, holy shit, wow again!

12