The Nude Day Assignment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X----------X----------X----------X----------X

While David, Monica and her mother were heading for the bedroom, Jack and Mary Ann went out the back door toward the creek looking forward to a nice swim. Just outside Mary Ann turned and touched Jack's arm saying, "Would you please get the bottle of sun block from the table on the back porch, I don't want to burn?"

"No problem, you go ahead and I'll catch up," he said.

He stopped to admire her as she walked to the creek. He was amazed by her body; she was always pretty but covered up to her neck in modest clothing. There was no way to hide her breasts no matter how she tried. Watching her today Jack found himself besotted by her lush figure, slender legs, soft heart shaped bottom and amazing breasts, his cock had no choice it stood to attention.

He rushed onto the porch picking up 2 large towels and a bottle of lotion. Hurrying to catch up he saw her turn and smile as he approached, her eyes drifted down focusing on his throbbing cock.

"Dang Jack that is a pretty penis," she said her voice was rich and full.

"Annie, may I call you Annie?" he asked.

"Don't be silly, of course you can, besides everybody at home does," she said.

"OK then, Miss Annie," he said with a smile as he thrust his hips forward and waggled his swollen cock just a little, "this is a dick or a cock not a penis ..."

Annie stood to attention bringing her body up straight and snapped a salute, "Yes Sir, I stand corrected, that's a big hot COCK!! Better?" she asked.

"Silly girl," he said laughing, "here spread out these towels and I'll get you lotioned up." As she bent over to spread out a towel he dropped the lotion next to it then reached under her capturing a full ivory breast in his hand, "Annie you have beautiful breasts."

She was very still and then stood facing him, "I've always thought they were too big and ugly, but today Joey said they were beautiful and everybody else seems to like them too. Even Mrs. Ortega said they were pretty. I feel so much freer in these last few hours it's like a weight off my shoulders; honestly I'm kinda' proud of them."

"Annie, it's not just your tits. Your whole body is awesome." His hands moved down her back and began to caress her soft butt. "Annie, your bottom would bring a dead man to life. When you were walking over here I felt like a puppy looking at a hamburger ..."

Mary Ann plopped down on her towel and bent over laughing, "Oh Jack, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard you say!" Jack sat across from her, "Honestly it's the truth, you're just amazing."

She leaned forward taking his face in her hands and kissed him full on the mouth. She was awkward but enthusiastic, their tongues tangled and probed as Jack cupped a breast in each hand and thumbed her cherry red nipples. She began to shiver with excitement as he maneuvered her onto her back, he moved on top of her straddling her stomach he continued exploring her mouth with his tongue.

Mary Ann could feel the wet head of his cock as it nuzzled her belly and when they broke apart Jack pushed himself down, "Jeez Annie, that was a great kiss ..." he bent down and began suckling a nipple as his free hand caressed the other breast. Annie moaned with pleasure when he gently nibbled one nipple and then the other.

"Oh God Jack, if you keep that up I'm gonna' cum," she said breathily.

"Not just yet Sweet Annie, I need a taste of you further down," he slide down her body and spread her legs. Her pussy was covered in a tangle of soft reddish blonde hair, he blew a puff of air across her lips; she shivered and giggled lifting her bottom. Using his thumbs, he spread her red labial lips watching little drops of pussy juice slip out. He placed his open mouth over her hole and began to suck and lick loving her swampy sweet taste and her fluids. His arms trapped her legs holding her so he could assault her swollen clit, it had become the size of a large red bean, he was delighted when she convulsed as a wave of orgasmic pleasure swept over her.

She suddenly grabbed his head saying, "Oh Jack please, come up here and kiss me."

He moved up and she pulled him to her hungrily sucking his tongue and her juices from his mouth. "Please Jack, please put it me ... hurry please ..."

She was wet, very wet, and she was very tight, he took his time working his thick cock in a little bit at a time. She moaned and cried out until he was buried fully inside her. Mary Ann locked her legs high around his back and rocked her bottom against him as though she was trying to get his entire body inside her pulsing pussy.

As she convulsed beneath him he twisted her nipples and kissed her beautiful full breasts until at last she screamed and locked her arms around him, he let go and filled her pussy with pulse after pulse of cum until he felt it ooze our and slide down her ass against his balls. He lay in her arms panting until she said, "Dear Sweet God, thank you so much."

And then she pulled him into another long sweet kiss; she was hungry for more.

X----------X----------X----------X----------X

Linda quietly told her story from the commune to the ranch, Tim listened without interruption. When she finished he said, "Now I think I can understand why you're so comfortable with nudity."

She took a deep breath, she wasn't used to talking about herself, it made her feel awkward; and then she felt it, she felt it very strongly. She'd felt it before years ago when she and Pete were first married and a handful of young couples gathered here in the summer. The air was electric, the small hairs on her forearms and elsewhere were beginning to stand on end ... it was the atmosphere of sex, uninhibited, unrestrained sex. It may have been a long time but she recognized it for what it was.

She looked down between Pastor Tim's legs seeing his cock at full staff, pulsing with the beat of his heart, small drops of pre-cum sliding down his incredibly thick shaft. His soft cock had given no indication ... she'd heard cock's like Tim's called a beer can cock due to its resemblance; but she dismissed such talk as nonsense. Yet, there it was ... and his cockhead was strange as well, it was arrow shaped with a very small crown edge, definitely not the bell shaped head she'd seen all her life.

Tim had been so caught up in her story that he'd not realized how fully hard he was until she stared with such focus and he hurriedly linked his fingers together and covered himself as best as he could. He knew how different he was and it was only with his wife that he'd been fully comfortable.

Linda looked up at him, his face was beet red and the blush extended down to his chest. She reached over taking his hands in hers and said, "You're a fine looking man, no need to be embarrassed ..."The air continued to vibrate around her again, he didn't seem to notice but she could feel the power of it.

"Tell you what, let's go find everybody and see if they'd like to have supper, I've got plenty to eat. You can help me set up the table, OK?" Tim smiled and nodded. Linda stood quickly as she reached out and took his cock in hand, "Bring Mr. Big Stuff too," she said with a smile and then took his hand again leading them from the porch into the house.

Looking around the large living room, it was empty and quiet. "This way," Linda said as she lead them down the long hallway, the guest bedroom used by Mary Ann and Joe was empty, Leah's room was next and as Linda opened the door they saw Joe on his back, hard cock bobbing between his legs as Leah sat astride his face. They could hear him sucking and licking her pussy as she rode his face. The sound of the door caused her to look around, seeing her mother Leah smiled brightly with a blissful look on her face. Linda smiled at her and softly closed the door.

Tim cleared his throat and said, "They seem happy." His voice carried no judgement.

"Yes they do," said Linda still smiling.

Approaching David's room they could clearly hear the sounds of sex, specifically loud grunts and groans. Linda nodded and Tim opened the door quietly. Inside they saw Tencia on her back on the bed; her bottom was near the edge of the bed and her legs up around the small of David's back. He was literally pounding his massive meat into her asshole. David must have cum several times as there was so much liquid they could hear the slosh of his cock as it went in and out of her rectum.

David's feet were widely planted on the floor at the edge of the bed supporting him as he pounded in and out of her. Monica was sitting astride of Tencia's face getting her pussy eaten with vigor while she kissed David and grasped his shoulders for balance. At the moment they looked in David's fingers were pinching and pulling Tencia's large nipples. It was a sight that transfixed them for a long time. No one in the room knew they were watching.

The sight of this sex fest had a profound effect on Linda and Tim, they breathing increased, nostrils flared and, if possible, their juices ran even more quickly. At last Linda pulled the door shut, taking a deep breath she said, "Well that just leaves Jack and Mary Ann , they're probably down at the creek swimming, shall we go?" her voice was shaky, Tim could only nod.

Walking though the house to the back porch Linda's right hand gently stroked and rubbed Tim's thick cock, at the back steps she stopped saying, "Just a minute." She pushed him back onto the porch swing and knelt before him taking his massive cock head into her mouth. Using both hands she began jacking his cock shaft and sucking his pointy cockhead.

It didn't take 60 seconds before Tim began to grunt and thrust his hips up to her mouth gushing thin fruity cum into her mouth again and again. Linda gulped taking his offering straight down, he calmed just as quickly, Linda continued to suck and stroke until he became soft. Holding his flaccid cock, it gave no real indication of its hard state.

"Well now, that's much better huh?" she said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and rubbed the dampness on her hip.

Tim stood and pulled her into a bear hug and then kissed her hard, "Yes, much better," he said and then kissed her again.

They stood together for a moment and then Linda said," Jack and Mary Ann ..." and Tim nodded. As the approached the creek they saw Mary Ann on her hands and knees. Her large breasts were rapidly swinging beneath her as Jack hammered in and out holding her hips to steady his assault. Jack's back was covered with sweat; it seemed to stream off his shoulders and down his back.

Hearing Mary Ann say, "Oh yes Jack give it to me, oh yes baby, harder ..." Her voice was deep and demanding.

Linda stooped and looked between Jack's legs, Mary Ann's pussy was bright red and swollen, she could easily see Jack's cock sloshing in and out as his balls slapped against her pussy on impact. Just then Tim said, "Jack looks exhausted, should we stop them?"

Linda walked around and looked at Mary Ann's face, it was flushed and her eyes were dazed but bright, she didn't seem to notice Linda. Linda moved to Jack and said quietly into his ear, "Do you want to stop?"

Jack stopped, his cock buried in Mary Ann's pussy, "Yeah but Annie is loving this, she deserves all she wants." He sounded exhausted.

Thinking quickly, Linda spoke quietly into his ear, "How about Tim taking over and you come rest with me?" She looked at Tim and his cock had grown again, "Tim?" she asked questioningly.

Tim smiled and patted Jack on the shoulder like one wrestler tagging another out. Jack pulled out and stood on wobbly legs as Tim knelt behind her. He gently pushed his massively thick meat in one inch at a time once he was all the way in Mary Ann gave out a long low moan, "Ooooh sweet mother ..."

And then Tim pulled back and began slamming into her causing her ass to quiver and shake like a jello mold on the Sunday dinner table. In less than 5 minutes Mary Ann began to scream and cuss, "Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm cuming again ... Oh Holy Shit ... fuck, fuck ..."

Tim slammed into her, digging his fingers into her soft hips and rocking his pubis against her bottom as he pumped cum deeply inside her. They stayed that way for a moment and then Mary Ann lowered herself onto her towel and seemed to pass out. Tim gently pulled away as copious amounts of cum slowly drooled out of her gaping pussy. He carefully straightened her legs so that she rest more comfortably and before moving away he softly kissed each ass cheek.

Jack rested against Linda and said in a soft tired voice, "Mrs. Campbell, I don't think she'd ever had sex before today, but once she got started she was really something. She sucked me, she licked my balls and my asshole, I ate her pussy again and again, we had sex 3 no 4 times, she came again and again ... I don't think I'll ever cum again. She's amazing; I wish I could have done better for her ..."

Linda hugged him and said, "It looks to me like you were wonderful." She kissed him on the cheek and laid him down softly rubbing his chest, he fell fast asleep. She watched him for a moment and then looked up at Tim who stood there with a smile on his face. He leaned down and kissed her. "Mrs. Campbell, you sure know how to throw a party." They both laughed softly; Linda said, "I didn't plan for things to go this way, but ..."

He pushed her shoulders until she lay back and he spread her legs nuzzling her fuzzy pussy, kissing and nibbling her inner thighs and then he began softly licking that small space in the fold between her slit and her thigh. She arched her back attempting to push her slit to his tongue. He ignored her for a few moments and then softly licked from her puckered rectum to the top of her slit.

She moaned her appreciation as he began to run his tongue around her prominent clit. Slowly at first and then faster, her bottom began to bounce, he looked up and said, "You taste fantastic, you have a sweet, sweet pussy pretty girl."

She smiled broadly and then pushed his face back down. He returned to licking and sucking her lips and loving her clit. He slid 2 fingers into her as deeply as he could and curled them up toward the top and back to himself. He looked up into her eyes and she said, "A little hard sweetie, harder ..." her breath was fast and deep. He sucked her clit harder and rubbed her insides faster and harder until her legs slammed shut and her pussy and asshole convulsed as she gushed.

He pushed his fingers hard against her G-spot and sucked her clit as she rode out her orgasm and then gently brought her down. Then at last he softly sucked all of her tissue, lifted up and kissed her belly. She literally grabbed his ears saying, "Come here and kiss me," and he did and she did.

It was just starting to get dark when she said, "Let's get everybody up." They roused Mary Ann, who looked embarrassed and surprised and Jack who was still a little tired around the eyes. Linda pulled Mary Ann into a hug and said, "Never be ashamed of enjoying sex, just be sure you've got the right partner; and you did."

Holding one another, Mary Ann whispered into Linda's ear, "God it was so great, I really loved it! Jack was my very first and he was great, no, he was better than great. Thank you for understanding." Linda kissed her on the cheek and said, "OK guys, up to the house."

In the house they discovered Leah straddling Joe on a kitchen chair, Joe appeared to be buried inside Leah, they were hugging. Linda tapped her shoulder; she turned and smiled at her mother. "Joe is really wonderful mom, he fits perfectly inside me. We've been at it all afternoon ..."

Linda asked, "Are you done baby?"

"Yeah mom, I'm just enjoying having Joe inside me," and she sighed with satisfaction. For his part, Joe blushed and then seeing Mary Ann he blushed more.

"Are you gonna' leak baby" asked Linda.

"Probably mom, Joe is a real cummer," Leah said. "Could you hand me a paper towel please?"

A few minutes later the group trouped down the hall to David's room. Looking inside they saw David laying crosswise on the bed, his large soft cock was lodged in Tencia's mouth and his head was on Monica's pubis. They were sleeping soundly, the room reeked of cum and pussy and a faint barnyard odor.

Leah standing next to her mom said, "Sweet Lord, what have they been doing in here?"

"Everything," said Linda, "everything. A couple of you open the windows." Tim and Leah walked over to the outside wall and began raising the windows while Linda and Mary Ann began waking the trio. "Wakey, wakey Mrs. Ortega," said Mary Ann. Tencia stirred and turned her head allowing David's cock to flop on the bed.

"Going to sleep with a cock in your mouth," said Linda, "that's a first."

Tencia awkwardly sat up on the side of the bed, squinted her eyes and looking at Linda said, "Oh but what a cock my dear, what a cock." David and Monica stretched and stood unsteadily, blinking their eyes. "OK everybody, it's after 6:30 so here's what we're going to do. Everybody outside next to the back porch; Leah pull the sheets off here and in your room, then start a load of wash. We're going to need clean sheets ... oh yes, get the dirty towels Jack and take them to Leah ... chop, chop!"

Once they were assembled outside in the grey light, Linda pulled the garden hose around and tossed a bottle of body wash to David. "Everybody stinks, first we get wet and then we help each other soap up and then we rinse!"

After the first rinse the body wash was passed around and everybody helped everybody get clean, Fingers found every body part and soaped it up, at one point Linda thought she had 3 helpers, one soaping her pussy, another her breasts and she was sure Tim was soaping her ass inside and out. Everyone had pretty much the same experience. What she thought would take 10 minutes took 30, but everyone was happily clean.

"Alright, Tencia, Mary Ann come with me, we'll put out dinner. David, you and Joe put up the hose and generally pickup the area. Let's go folks!"

Under Linda's guidance a wonderful dinner buffet was assembled and eaten with gusto. After dinner everyone pitched in and cleaned the table, put away the leftovers, swept the floor and in general tidied up. Much of the rest of the evening was spent with board games, and music.

Around 9 pm David put on some soft slow music and everybody danced. It was very nice, Tencia deferred saying she was too sore to dance. As they danced Linda noticed that Leah had managed to straddle Jacks very hard cock so that it gently massaged her swollen lips. They danced slowly and their faces mirrored the pleasure they felt.

Interestingly, David and Mary Ann danced while Monica and Joe sat on the sofa kissing and touching. For Linda the dance was stimulating too; Tim's wide blunt cock nestled against the top of her vaginal vault in perfect position to stimulate her clit. She was alive with need and wet with anticipation.

By 10 pm Linda turned off the radio and hustled everybody off to bed. With the exception of Linda and Tim, there was only sleep. Linda wasn't sure that Tim would fit, but with patience, lots of oral sex and slow moves Tim was soon buried in Linda's happy pussy. The sex wasn't long but it was intense and satisfying.

X----------X----------X----------X----------X

It was still dark when Linda woke up. Looking at the clock she saw the orange glow of 4:35; much too early to be awake. She slipped out of Tim's arms and walked softly down the hall to the bathroom. When she finished she stopped at Leah's door and gently eased it open. Leah was nestled in between Jack's legs quietly sucking his cock. With the door open Linda could smell the strong aroma of sex and hear the slurp of Leah's mouth. Jack lay on his back with his eyes closed, his mouth open in a smile.

Watching them Linda felt a surge of need sweep over her body. She softly closed the door and went back to Tim. The Pastor lay sprawled on his back, one knee folded up as he snored quietly. She carefully crawled onto the bed and very gently pushed his leg open so that his slumbering cock was out in the open. Moving softly she nuzzled his soft cock taking the fleshy head in her mouth. She pushed saliva around the head allowing her tongue to begin licking and sucking. In seconds his thick cock filled out stretching upwards to its full length.