The Nude Day Assignment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim shifted opening his eyes and reached down taking her head in his hands. "Oh sweet baby, thank you, thank you ..." he said with a sigh laying his head back down he pushed his hips up to get more of his thick cock into her mouth. "Your mouth is so sweet ..." he said.

Linda could feel his balls tightening and his hips moving, she knew he would gush soon. She opened her mouth as wide as possible taking in another inch and began to suck as she massaged his balls. His body responded blasting three large ropes of hot cum into her mouth and down her throat. She continued to suck until his flow subsided and then pulled off his cock moving up his body until she could smash her mouth against his. He slid his tongue into her mouth as she gulped down his hot cum and then opened wide sharing a bit with him. They kissed for a long time; finally Linda reached down and felt his extremely hard cock, "you wanta' put that to good use," she asked.

Tim laughed rolling her on her back, "spread your legs and I'll show you," he said heatedly.

Linda felt herself shiver with anticipation. Just the thought of his thick cock inside her brought vivid images of Mary Ann on her hands and knees with her legs wide spread. Linda felt a flush of heat as she pictured Annie's gaping red pussy shining with wetness as Tim worked his big meat into her. Now it was her turn again and she was ready.

Tim moved between her legs and lifted them up enough so that he could slide a pillow under so that her swollen pussy was level with his hard meat. He gently rubbed his thick cockhead up and down her wet lips and nuzzled her clit; she became even wetter. Then he pushed himself inside her, slowly but firmly until he was fully inside. Linda locked her legs around the small of his back and said, "Give it to me big boy, give it to me ..." and he did until she felt her world shift and her body convulsed. Her explosion triggered his and it felt as though his cockhead exploded as cum jettisoned deeply into her.

They lay locked together for a time and then he moved off onto his back, Linda leaned over him and they kissed long and sweetly; they were content. Soon Tim fell into a deep sleep. Linda rested for a moment and looked at the clock, it was 5:40. 'Might as well get up and get things started,' she thought.

Stopping by the bathroom to pee and expel much of Tim's juicy cum, Linda took a quick wash, brushing her teeth and giving her hair a good comb; 'not looking too bad for a fresh fucked old lady,' she thought and then headed to the kitchen.

Just then Leah decided to get up herself. She'd been much too excited to sleep, instead when she and Jack snuggled together in bed she just closed her eyes and rested. For his part, even with a hard cock, Jack fell asleep almost immediately. On her side she could see the clock and when it got to be 4:30 am she decided to have Jack's cock in her mouth. She gently pushed his legs apart and took his slumbering cock in her mouth. He quickly hardened; lifting his head he watched seeing her sucking and lay back smiling his pleasure. It only took a minute or so and he fired two blasts which she quickly sucked down. "Come here girl," he said, she quickly moved into his arms and a kiss. He quickly fell asleep again.

She quietly left the bed going to the bathroom she replicated her mother's activities and then in the hall she heard Linda in the kitchen. She limped down the hall and moving behind her mother she slipped her arms around her just under her breasts and gave her a firm morning hug.

"Good morning baby girl," Linda said with a happy warm voice.

"Hey mom, need some help?"

"Sure, how about you get two bags of those frozen biscuits from the freezer?"

"No problem," Leah said and limped toward the freezers in the store room.

"Leah it looks like you're a little sore?" Linda said.

Leah stopped and pulled out a kitchen chair, "Mother can we talk for a minute?"

Linda took a seat next to her, "What's on your mind baby?"

Leah frowned just a little as she said, "Mom, I think I'm a whore ..."

Linda snorted and burst out laughing.

"I'm serious Mom, don't laugh."

Linda took her hands in hers and said, "Honey, first of all you are not a whore. Did someone pay you?"

Leah shook her head no.

"Did someone call you that?"

No again.

"Then why would you think that?"

"OK, yesterday I fucked David and then Joe and then Jack and I really, really liked doing it. In fact, if I wasn't so sore I'd like to do it all over today and probably tomorrow. The only man I haven't had sex with is Pastor Tim. You see?"

"Leah, most whores don't like sex, it's what they do for money because they have to. More importantly, loving sex is perfectly natural for a well adjusted woman ... and strange as it is, fucking your brother and Joe and Jack ... well that just means you have good taste. They're all fine young men."

"So I'm a slut, great," she with quiet sarcasm.

Linda sighed, "Good Lord ... Leah, you are not a slut. One, because you are a very clean young woman, right?"

She nodded her head yes.

"Secondly, you have not been indiscriminate in your choice of partners. Would you fuck all the boys at church? Or just any man you meet?"

"NO, of course not," Leah said.

"Right, you're just a young woman who's discovered that sex can be wonderful, particularly when you have fine young men ready and willing."

Leah reached out hugging her mother, "Thanks Mom, I don't know what got into my head."

Linda laughed softly, "Well from what I saw it was a nice assortment of hard dicks ..."

Leah sat up with wide eyes, "That's right Mom. You know I absolutely love sucking cock and I really love it when they shoot cum in my mouth. It doesn't taste all that great but it gets me all wet and they're so happy."

"Yes I know dear, I like it too. I sucked your Dad so, so many times; I even sucked Tim this morning, it was great," she said with a smile.

"Now biscuits, put'um on baking sheets, in the over at 350, chop, chop."

Leah limped off to get the biscuits.

"Is she OK?" asked Tim standing in the kitchen hall door.

Linda went over and kissed him quickly, "Oh just too much sex too quickly, a bit of rest and aspirin will solve most of the problem. Maybe a little salve too."

"Can I help?" he asked.

"Sure, you are on juice duty. There's frozen grapefruit and orange in the refrigerator freezer, get it out and make up a couple of pitchers. The pitchers are in the 2nd cabinet left of the sink."

Tencia Ortega came into the kitchen and began gathering fruit, washing it and chopping. She'd done it many times before and worked quickly filling bowls and placing them around the table. Linda put bacon on to fry and cracked 18 eggs into a splash of cream for scrambling.

Monica arrived and was directed by Tencia to set the table, distribute butter, jam and napkins at each place. Then she was assigned to the big coffee pot. Cooking smells began to fill the house and the rest of Linda's naked tribe wandered in and took seats at the table.

After a hearty breakfast Linda stood and said, "I have announcements, please pay attention. OK, to start, everything that has happened here among us is totally and completely confidential. It's our business and absolutely nobody else's, agreed?"

Everybody nodded their agreement.

"Next, after we clean-up I want everybody to get a good scrubbing and report back here for inspection. Joe, I'm not picking on you but that's the reddest dick I've ever seen, each one of you needs some attention. So everybody go get a morning clean-up, OK?"

Everybody agreed, the kitchen was cleaned in a twinkle and while the kids went off Tencia and Linda sat down at the table with fresh cups of coffee. "Kinda' like the old days, huh?" Tencia said.

"Yes and No, I'd say," said Linda. "The old days were special for us because we were young, I'm hoping these kids appreciate these carefree days when they get to be our age," Linda smiled and took a sip of her coffee.

Tencia reached over and patted her hand, "Just look at us, you still look 20 and my tits are staring at my knees!"

Linda burst out laughing, "My tits may not have quite the perspective yours do but, that's just because they were never as magnificent as yours ..."

Tencia smiled broadly, "It's still true, first liar never stands a chance," and they both laughed comfortably.

Just then David walked up to Linda, "Mom, should I get out abuela's salve?"

"Yes dear, get 2 jars, one for Tencia and 1 for me. Tencia dear, is your butthole sore?"

Hortencia smiled and stood, "After yesterday it'll be a day or two before I recover; not that Robert will notice. I swear that man ..."

"Bend over dear. David you broke it, rub in a nice amount," said Linda.

Tencia bent over holding the seat of her chair as David moved behind her and gently rubbed a generous portion of salve in and around her rectum. When he was satisfied he slapped her ample butt cheek, "that ought to do it Mrs. Ortega," he said with a grin.

Tencia sat in her chair carefully, "All right smartass bring your big cock over here and I'll fix you up!"

Over the next few minutes each member of the tribe presented their overused parts for salve and inspection. There was laughter and jokes; to put it modestly, a good time was had by all.

Standing next to her mother Leah said, "Mom would it be OK with you, that's if it's OK with David, if I went to school with them?"

Linda thought for a moment, "Just can't pass up the opportunity to see all those naked boys huh?"

Leah blushed and grinned, "Nope, so long as it's OK with you?"

"Be sure it's OK with everybody and if it is, it's fine with me. But, mind your manners, right?"

Leah kissed her mom on the cheek and said, "Absolutely!" and then shouted, "DAVID ..."

Linda watched her run down the hallway in that knock-kneed way girls so often have, just then a coffee cup appeared on the table in front of her and two strong hands slid over her shoulders and down her breasts capturing her nipples between thumb and fore-finger.

After a gentle squeeze, "Miz Linda would you like this fresh cup of coffee?" asked Tim.

She twisted sideways on the chair and came face to face with Tim's slumbering cock. She reached out quickly and pulled to her giving it several soft kisses. "Apparently I am a sucker for a nice big cock Sir, and Yes, I would like the coffee, thank you."

He leaned down and kissed her firmly on the mouth then said, "Pretty girl, I have to go. I need to make my rounds at the nursing home and then there are a handful of home visits."

She smiled, "I understand, would you like to come back for dinner this evening?"

"I would indeed," he said with a wide grin.

Shortly after Tim left the students and Leah dressed in shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops. To say the girls gave new meaning to life in their t-shirts was an understatement. Following a brief conference it was decided that everybody would go in Jack's sedan returning to the ranch after class.

"Is it OK if we come back here for a while Mom, "asked David.

Linda smiled and nodded, "Of course dear, they're always welcome." He quickly kissed her on the lips and sped off to join the others. Linda turned to Tencia, "Where's Joe?"

"He's out on the porch seeing them off. He didn't want to go with them, shy I think, and he definitely didn't want to go home without Mary Ann." Then with a gleam in her eye she said, "When he comes in do you want to play with him for a while?"

Linda leaned forward looking down the hall to the front screen door just as Joe stepped inside. With a grin and a wink she got up walking toward Joe. Tencia laughed, "Wait for me ..."