All Comments on 'The Nude Day Assignment'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TheSeeker84TheSeeker84over 6 years ago
What is an "inverted heart shaped butt"?

Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First part?

This seems to be just a first part of a longer story - with no formal information clarifying this.

The story of the grand parents in the middle seems in general just out of place in the context - and also seems just "constructed" as the story teller doesn't know important parts of the grandfather's history but somehow still know intimate details about sexual history ...?

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
To: The Seeker

An inverted heart-shaped ass? You've never heard the term before? Because I know I've encountered it more times than I can count. Invert means to turn it upside down. Maybe that's what's throwing you off. You see, if you look at a cartoon drawing of a heart (not an anatomically correct drawing of a heart--maybe THAT'S where you're confused instead?), and TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN, it makes the "top" look like two tight, round ass-cheeks, while the bottom, as it narrows, is reminiscent of the way a woman's hips flair out, and then narrow on the way to her waist.

I'm really surprised that's all you took away from the story. I had a ton of complaints, but "heart-shaped ass" wasn't one of them. Maybe you're just really stupid?

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
WTF !!!!

This kind of story makes me nuts, is this the complete story ?. Will there be more at a later time, please let us know............. crazy read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Multi-part story

There seems to be some confusion, it is a multi-part story. See the Chapter One at the very top ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"See the Chapter One at the very top ..."

Which couldn't be read until AFTER opening the story. That's like putting a "Do Not Enter" sign for a room that can only be read when you are already in the room. Too little, too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slight correction on geographical areas

You've mentioned Bangor in Northern Ireland, the inky thing is between England and Ireland is another country called Wales. Bangor is actually part of Wales.

Source:local knowledge.

Ps other than that slight niggle it's really enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Check YOUR geography Anonymous

There is a Bangor in Northerm Ireland as well as the one in Wales. Dragonwriter is quite correct. Btw Dragon you sometimes use "When" in places where you mean "went". Are you using speech recognition software?

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
this progressive/Socialist shit again

the whole problem is they are in California, the worst public school system and the worst Academic record of all the states of the union, Bar none.

other than that, good story.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 4 years ago

erebustitan is an imbecile. Story has potential.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

You know...

I would normally say this is an unbelievable scenario you've suggested, but given the way the progressive movement is currently, the nut-jobs running the state of California lately, and the fact that the sicko liberals have twisted the higher educational system it is completely believable!!! Now I got nothing against nudity or consensual adult incest. so that's why I'm reading this tale. I'm just saying 15, 10, hell five years ago this story wouldn't fly. But now in 2020 I could totally see this as plausible.

cors41214guycors41214guyover 3 years ago
I liked it

Seems like a good start to a fairly common theme, the family history details surprised me and drew me further in, will certainly be reading more of this.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

The story has started out clear and concise. It is being logically developed. As a romantic, I enjoyed the time and effort the author placed on developing the characters of the grandfather and grandmother. I like the sensitivity of their wedding night and their life together. Their sexual sensitivity to and for each other was remarkable. I hope the author makes the same in developing the other characters. Likewise, I hope plot and subplots are as well developed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Give your right-wing prattle a rest, Fuzzy.  This is a fictional story – a fantasy, just like stories in the Dolcett genre or alternative universes and timelines where there are orcs, elves, dragons, and God only knows what else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous