All Comments on 'The Nude Waitress'

by Nudewaitress

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

This is a great story. The whole respectable lady brought down with nudity is amazing, but even better is the psychological effect and the shame and arousal thing. I have never seen it described this well. Very HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great potential

You've got a talent for description - the build-up of the story is great, the motivation of the characters is developped in a natural, organic setting. But arguably the greatest feature of the story is its potential - once such a thing has happened, and the way you describe her social surroundings, there is no way they let her off the hook! Especially the two bitchy housewives - for me, Candace and Jessica are the centrepiece of her humiliation even more than Ben Gossage. In my mind they don't want to see her humiliated - they want her degraded in the most deplorable of ways, the bigger the audience - the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet Revenge

I can see several chapters with a revenge theme; getting even with the men and their wives. Perhaps videos of the men compromised and rubbing it in the wives faces. All of whom don't begin to compare with your body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
left me dripping

I really enjoyed the story. As a male it turned me on wishing I was there to see all of you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

love to have him do this to her at her house with her daughter home. The fear she will have worried that her daughter might catch them or even have him make her do it in front of her daughter later in the story.

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Love it

Great start can't wait for more chapters. Would like to see those smug people get there comeuppance? Really want to see Ben get his payback in the worst way. Thanks great first story!

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 8 years ago
* * * * *

I hope you will post more of this wonderful story -

Thanks for sharing!

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Chapters, please. This is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awsome

great if this is the truth like you say please continue writing

i would love to hear more!!

made me horny as hell

ThomasLordThomasLordalmost 8 years ago
5+

Great humiliation story. Hope there are more to come.

bratwurst02bratwurst02over 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story. I can't wait to hear what else you have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Please continue, would love to see where this goes.

Gregvan6565Gregvan6565about 7 years ago
Greatest waitress ever

I read many stories on here but I think this is my favorite so far. I hope you add to the story with more chapters I would love to hear what happened at least at the other 4 events!!

Randy56rRandy56rabout 7 years ago
Nude Waitress

The best of the best, more please...the next four functions, then maybe Renee seeks her revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Want more

Remaining 4 parties....waiting for long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
next part pls or nxt event

long wait for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story and thought it sounded like lots of fun once you get into it. It does have some great possibilities and can’t wait to see what happens. Being nude in a large group is so hot.

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago

A bitch that deem being directed to the staff enrance demeaning on its own probably deserves it all.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
Nicely Done

That was well written and very believable. Such a shame that had to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sign a contract without reading it?

Yawn; she's roadkill, how erotic...

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 5 years ago
This sucks

That some men can be such disgusting pigs, I find reprehensible. Obviously some readers got off on this. Not one of them.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
Sweet

I luv exhibitionism. I'd luv to be there as a man, with my tiny cock sewed inside me, a huge butt plug with a handle on the outside, and a tail. That way, when the guests wanted a drink, all they needed to do was ram in the butt plug, and try to get handle inside my rectum. Lipstick on my stomach, would read, women, and shemales, please kick tiny balls here. The would have a fundraising contest, where the guys with the longest and fattest penises, would win the privilege of fucking my manKunt, on a pedestal in the middle of the party. The women's contest would be a vote on their anuses to see which one I should tongue fuck. To my pleasure, they were all voted equal so I really won, as I adore tonguing yummy female starfish. The losers in the guy's contest would have their turn at my ass, two at a time for the smaller cocks. Women waiting for their licks, would twist my nipples beyond both their and my limits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can relate to this story and believe it as I myself found myself in a blackmail situation. I had drunken sex with a guy at a party and found out a few days later that it was all filmed.i was given a copy of the film with his face blurred out so only I was recognisable. I'm married and I also was forced to agree to posing for him and his mates and to have sex.i had to sign a contract too.if I didn't my husband would be sent a copy too and I've 2 children to think about.ive since posed a lot for them and still have regular sex with them.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 3 years ago

I'm with WatcherRob. Not my cup of tea. Should be in Nonconsent.

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 2 years ago

I liked this. It reminds me a lot of my "Lauren's Lesson" series. Looking forward to reading the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I work for a guy when needed as a naked waitress for his parties or to just have sex with his friends and clients.a couple of years ago I was in deep money trouble and borrowed money from a shark. I got behind and was forced to strip for him and his mate as I couldn't make my payments. I had to sign a contract to say I would work for him and pay my debt back that way.i have to do what he says which includes lots of working naked and lots of sex too.i am getting out of debt so he's keeping his side of things but I've lost count of the amount of guys I've had to have sex with.ive even been filmed by him being gangbanged by 5 guys and in all holes.i can't say no until I'm paid up and my contract is finished.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LupusDei has a very good point. Actually understand the story. It's not about nudity. It's not about sex. It's about the loss of social position and the humiliation of being a mere servant. Think about the arrogance of the author. She's angry that they are blaming her husband who she admits stole money but he wasn't 'as guilty as they indicated'. So I am guessing the amount of money seemed small to her. But let a 'servant' steal the same amount and I bet she changes her value judgement about how guilty that makes the person. Not only do I feel zero sympathy for her or her husband, but I also feel no sympathy for those tormenting her. It's a cast of low-life elites, every one rotten to the core.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pathetic. I was looking for a sexy nude waitress story, and instead I got a piece of condescending trash about well-to-do people enjoying someone else's misery. Her husband was the one who stole their money. This would be like forcing Melania Trump to be humiliated nude, for the crimes her husband committed. It's not sexy at all, and I'll avoid this author like the black plague. She must still be in junior high school. There were SO many sexy things she could have done with this story. I sure won't be reading any sequels.

NonconsentembarrassedNonconsentembarrassed10 months ago

I've read so many stories, but no story has excited me as incredibly as this one. The suspense is unique. I don't know how to thank you.

WhitnerWhitner8 months ago

I found this story very well written and very exciting to read. I believe the story is very much about nudity and arousal, where arousal is generated by the humiliation of being forced to experience these things in the presence of large numbers of people she knew in happier days. I am looking forward to reading all the remaining chapters.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls5 months ago

everything in life is about sex. Except sex, sex is about power.

The fall from close to the top to the very bottom. Less than the mexican girls, less even than where a hired 'exotic dancer' would be. For that dancer does her work and then dresses and goes back to her normal life. But she is expüsed to her neighbours. This is her normal life now.

The worst of her fears come true, intense emotions come into play. Thus her maddening arousal.

Some chapters ahead, I expect everything tobecome even worse until there's a turning point where her degradation becomes the source of her new power.

robertjohnrobertjohn5 months ago

What a horrible bunch of people, can't imagine why she would want to continue living near them. But I guess Renee and Michael were pretty much the same when they had the money to be such nasty snobs as well. Having said that I quite enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1 page of this garbage was enough, this is NOT about exhibitionism, should be in the non consent (rape) category so we would know not to read such drivel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous