The Nude Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of my car and walked past the front door, where not long before I would have been entering, and followed the walk around to the servant's entrance, as I myself had actually called it during my former life. Now, I was the one going in and what I was facing was infinitely worse than what anyone that had waited on me had ever had to endure. I opened the door and stepped inside.

It was the small butler's pantry off the main kitchen. Instantly, I saw the other workers turn and look. I couldn't be sure but they seemed a little distant. Then it hit me. I was replacing one of them. I was the server instead of the contractor's sister.

"Great," I thought, "Not going to be whole lot of sympathy when I have to take off my clothes."

To that end, the door to the reception area where the guests were congregating after their fun day on the lake, opened and in walked Ben. He looked at me and grinned like the cat who swallowed the canary.

"Hey," he clapped his hands together, "what are you waiting for? We have hungry and thirsty guests out there and we need you to get out there and get those orders going."

I looked at him expecting he would tell me where I could change. Instead he just stared expectantly.

"Ben?" I said.

"Renee?" he answered.

I looked around sheepishly.

"Where am I supposed to change?"

He grinned.

"Well, right here is fine. I mean they are going to see you bare-assed anyway so...."

I swallowed hard, started to say something and then just unzipped and whipped off the sweat top. I looked down, but I just knew that the smile on Ben's face was growing even bigger as I set it on a counter and the lifted one leg to pull the sweat pants down and off over one shoe

I switched feet and then pulled the pants completely off too. I folded them and set them on the counter.

Now I was standing there in a thong and bra ... shoes and socks. I looked at Ben, hoping against hope that he would take pity and let me waitress in my undies. It was a desperate hope and not about to happen.

"Okay? Get on with it."

I looked around and found to my horror that the rest of the staff were looking on... men and women. Just dying of embarrassment inside, I reached back and...

I hesitated.

"Ben, I can't... please."

He folded his arms. Okay, well, better lawyer up, Renee, because you signed a contract. That 500 will be more like 25,000 by the time court costs tally up. Of course that is IF you can find a lawyer that will represent you. I mean your family's track record, legally isn't so good."

It was so wrong. So insulting. I unhooked my bra and slipped off the big cups. Unfortunately to add further shame to an already bad situation, the air conditioning kicked on and my nipples were simultaneously treated to a cold blast that made them react like mad.

"Now see there," chuckled Ben, " that wasn't so bad. In fact based on what I am seeing you kind of like it. I know I sure do."

I looked away and then back at him. He was staring unabashedly at my huge tits.

"Damn those babies are huge," he said.

I looked down again. I have medium-large areola and thick knobby nipples when they are erect. The way it looked, there was no denying they were at attention. It occurred to me with a combination of incredible offense and shame that he was referring to them freely and openly expressing his dirty minded opinion right to my face. There really was nothing I could say, though. I looked back at Ben but he wasn't looking at my knockers anymore. His gaze was now on my thong.

He didn't even have to say it. Now taking off your bra is one thing for a woman. It's bad, but it's nothing compared to removing your bottoms and showing your pussy. I felt my heart skip a beat knowing what I had to do next.

I sighed and reached down, then hooked my thumbs in the waistband and in swift motion pulled it down and stepped out. I didn't want to be bent over in front of the kitchen staff any longer than necessary. Then I stood back up quickly, so quickly in fact, that my breasts actually swayed and jiggled a little. It was not some additional little show I wanted to put on for Ben, but it was better than giving him a prolonged view of the very shaved area between my legs.

I turned and put the thong on top my bra and the sweat suit. When I turned back I saw something I had not prepared for. ALL of the staff were looking at me. The men were staring like , well like men do, but the women... they were laughing and grinning and whispering to each other until a few burst out laughing. I blushed crimson, but had no choice other than to just stand there and take it. If I had only known it was a just a small taste of what I was in for I probably would have passed out right there.

"God damn," said Ben jolting me back to the situation at hand. "That is one dark secret you got going on, girl."

He was looking right at the small groomed bit of dark hair above my obviously-shaved, pale lips. Now this guy knew my "real" hair color. I can't fully describe how truly exposed I felt hearing him say it.

A second later, he looked me up and down like he had won the lottery. I almost crossed my arms defensively, but I wanted to try and present a less than an utterly humiliated countenance.

"Fuck," he then seemed to sort of say reactively. "They are going to elect me king of the homeowners for this."

I swallowed hard again and he snapped to and looked at his watch.

"Oh yeah, we got to get you to work, Honey."

He pointed at the counter where a tray with glasses of white and red wine was waiting. I walked over feeling my big breasts bump and bobble. I picked up the tray and then walked toward the service door. I could feel my face getting even redder. It was just going to be the worst.

I was just starting to push the door when Ben was suddenly next to me.

Of course he was looking me over again.

"Here let me get the door for you," he said and patted me lightly on the bottom.

I wasn't expecting or prepared for him to touch me and I think my jaw dropped. My expression must have looked pretty funny and I was certain I heard a woman chuckle behind me. I stepped back and Ben pushed the through the swinging door ahead of me. I remember feeling a momentary sense of relief that at least he was blocking the crowd's view of me for at least a second.

"Okay everyone," he said like a master of ceremonies. " We have a special treat. I know some of you will recognize her... well maybe not all of her... but after tonight you sure won't forget, but here to show how sorry she is and to make amends, we have a special server..."

He looked over his shoulder and grinned at me.

"You knew her as a member of our school board, now I'd like to introduce your waitress for the evening... Renee."

He stepped out of the way and I found myself face to face with a room full of people that had once been social inferiors or at least who had treated my husband and myself with deferential respect. Now I was facing them, stripped of all dignity, trappings of wealth and dignity and worse bared to them physically for their amusement and titillation. I saw their faces, and their eyes in particular immediately go to my chest, and my very groomed pubic area. They all looked shocked and fascinated. Then they all started to register amusement, lust and something much worse. It was excruciating, degrading and reduced me instantly to a social level I could never hope to overcome .

The men were bad. Their eyebrows rose, and big grins followed. In many cases I saw instantaneous bulges in their pants.

The women though... were a million times worse. Their eyebrows rose too, but instead of grins that indicated a sort of sexual gratification, they wore mocking looks of combined social superiority and derisive assessment. I knew I was being torn to shreds emotionally by them without a word and it only became worse when they began to laugh and whisper to each other. I actually slumped slightly and felt my big boobs jiggle. I was literally shaken by their humiliation. They immediately picked up on that. Like I said before, when it comes to shaming, women are a million times worse than men.

"Okay," whispered Ben, "Go take their orders."

It roused me from my state of shame-shock and like a lamb heading off to the wolves' picnic, I started toward them. I was so completely aware of every smile, downward glance and change of expression that I was almost dizzy from the embarrassment.

I was also experiencing something else.

It's important for you to understand that while my husband and I might have previously been seen outwardly as the stalwarts of conservativism in our community, in private we had a different side. We would often play little games of sexual chance, generally as part of our foreplay. In many cases- in fact in most- it involved mildly risky public nudity or public exposure. I didn't overtly flash, but sometimes if there was a light-hearted argument or some sports competition Michael and I would make a friendly wager that the loser had to do whatever the winner said. It sounds juvenile and it was but it was also very hot for the both of us. It almost always involved something ridiculous like, a quick naked streak after dark where the streaker had a small chance of being seen or maybe having to be somewhere and suddenly strip down for a count of ten or twenty...or more while the winner got to kind of poke fun. We never really got caught, certainly never around here, but a few times, like if we were out of town, with just the two of us at a hotel, we did had a many close calls and a few "got caught" moments. One that comes to mind was a lost bet that sent me bare-assed to the ice machine and that left me face to face with an airline flight crew, getting off an elevator. This sort of thing was intensely embarrassing and also extremely sexually arousing for us both.

I have to say when he lost, and had to do something, Michael would end up with his hardest most intense erections ever. As for me, I am not vaginally a "gusher" type, but I did get very, very turned on by the risk, the prohibited nature of being "out there" naked and by the completely arousing embarrassment of being "caught" in the nude.

So, you get the idea why this set up as a waitress was particularly bad for me on a number of levels.

This situation right then; however, was on a scale of exposure and humiliation, like I had never even dared to imagine. I was helplessly, stark naked and "waiting on" the same people that used to socially kiss our butts. Knowing I had no choice, I walked up to two couples and taking a big, bust-thrusting breath asked,

"Would you like to order anything?"

The men both looked straight at my large tits and bush and all but tented their pants to a zipper-busting extreme. The women looked as well, but instead simply said, "Yes, we would both like a martini, dirty, say like a fake blonde."

At that they all busted out laughing and I wanted to shrink to invisibility. Instead I blushed massively and simply said, "Certainly."

I turned and started to walk away and as I did I heard more giggling and woman's voice comment, " Looks like all that time spent at the surgeon's on her tits could have been spent on some more gym work on her ass."

My butt is actually very tight, but I am not some airbrushed thing and like any normal woman I do have some jiggle. I knew her words were mostly just a shot to let me know my place, but still, it was both humiliating and as I described earlier, working on an aspect of my sexuality that despite the terrible nature of this, had me kind of getting a little turned on.

As I walked back into the kitchen I felt the door bump, stopping abruptly and I almost fell over. In my humiliated distraction I had used the exit door coming back in and almost ran into two Mexican women service staff members. They both looked at me and startled, then laughed again. All social pretense of respect was gone now. They were not seeing me as that lady of means who used to kind of intimidate them anymore at all. I was lower than all of them.

They might be serving or waitstaff, or cleaning or maintenance people, but they had their clothes on. I was a completely degraded joke now and it was all the worse given where I had started from. The fall was just so far. Added to that, my nipples were standing out like they had been pressed against a block of ice. I could have died of shame, which, in turn, only made things worse. I placed the order and while the drinks were being made, caught several of the male kitchen staff looking me over again. Again, that mixture of mind-rocking embarrassment and stimulation hit me. The drinks came back and I placed them on the tray and walked back out

It was even worse the second go around. I walked up with the orders and handed them off. I was just about to move on to the next group when one of the women sort of suppressed a chuckle and said, " Uh, Renee, you know I can tell how hard up you must be for money... doing... ahem...this... and I would love to, uh, tip you, but..."

She paused trying to hold the laugh in.

'Well," she continued, " I am just so worried about where you might have to put it."

The whole room broke up and the laughter at that and all but crushed me. I went 50 shades of red with shame.

Then she tried to act all innocent.

"Oh no," she said, "Of course I didn't mean..." she looked down right at my pussy. "I just meant you, uh, aren't carrying a purse."

The follow on hilarity just continued.

I walked up to the next group and went through the same sort of lascivious look-see by the guys and snide cutting judgment by the women as I hustled back and forth with drink orders. Everyone seemed to really get off, in one way or another, on the power trip of being in a position to boss me into moving fast and then seeing the bouncy anatomical results that caused. This went on for a good hour until I found myself coming up to Jessica and Candace and their husbands. I could tell just by their expressions, I had saved the worst for last.

I swallowed hard and prepared for what I knew would be bad.

They all gave me the smirking look up and down. Then Candace did something so demeaning. She didn't say a single word, but twirled her finger for me to do a turnaround for them. I wanted to spit in her face.

Instead, I forced a smile and did a 360 as she had motioned. When I did it I saw her look like she was going to laugh and expire from bitchy delight all at once. Before I had time to think too much about what was happening, Jessica assumed a look of faux concern and leaned toward me before saying, "How is Michael doing?"

I had expected a lot from her. A lot, but this was a shot that was so far below the belt that I was momentarily speechless. It was one thing to be publicly humiliated with the nude serving and everything, but now she was taking shots at my marriage and the man I knew was not as guilty as they loved making out.

"He is fine," I finally said.

"Well, we all hope so," she said. "I mean he does have to serve his sentence, but you know... what with all those things you hear about prison..."

At that her idiot husband, Derrick- a real estate contractor and golf fanatic with slight beer belly that I had more than once caught undressing me with his eyes before my noticing forced him to look away- started to laugh. Now, he was not looking away at all.

"I am sure he has figured out not to drop the soap."

They all laughed and I fought the sudden urge to claw their eyes.

"Is there anything you'd like to order?" I said instead.

Jessica looked thoughtful and the ordered two slippery nipples, which brought on another round of guffaws leveled at me and then Candace called for a sex on the beach. Finally, Jessica looked me up and down and said you know that reminds me, maybe you'd like a black..." she looked at my bush, "...and tan," she said as she looked at the hair on my head.

I had just turned to leave when she said, "Oh, uh, Renee, wait, dear."

I looked back at her. She was pointing at a cocktail napkin that she had dropped on the floor.

Right at her feet.

"Could you pick that up... Hon?"

All eyes were suddenly on me. I realized what she intended. I also remembered instantly the ... way THINGS looked back there when I leaned forward ever so slightly. To bend over would be... well I was all shaved below my severely, narrowly groomed muff, so it would be like a group gynecological view for the room.

That almost broke me. I very nearly asked, pleaded with her not to make me do this, and even felt something of a tear form at the idea. Unfortunately I also felt something similarly, slightly dewy in the area about to be shown off.

I don't know how long I paused, but it was apparently long enough to draw her ire.

"Pick it up, now," she said curtly.

The smile was still there, but the tone was much more directive. I started to turn to squat down.

"Uh, no. Not like that. Just like you are. Just BEND over and get it."

With every eye in the place on me, I bent over. I could tell my buns parted by the sharp sensation of cold a-c hitting my asshole and shaved pussy. Worse with the very slight wetness that had resulted the sensation on my vagina was even more noticeable and intense. I was basically giving them all a good look at my unprotected, uncovered crotch. The room was stone silent.

Then as I grabbed the napkin, I heard Candace's voice.

"That reminds me Jess, next month we should schedule the kids educational outing at the aquarium. Not sure why, but I just suddenly had this visual of both a starfish and a clam?"

A second passed and then the room rocked with boisterous laughter. I straightened up immediately, knowing her reference was directed to my asshole and "clam" that I had just been required to show everyone. I couldn't speak. I could barely breathe. I started to walk and then just almost breaking down, I ran off to the kitchen. Unintentionally now they were all getting to see how my big breasts, buns, tummy and everything else looked when I was out for jog. It was easily the worst, most conflicted moment of my life and if what that horrid document, I had signed was any indication, my fate was just going to get even more humiliating in the future.

It took me a good quarter of an hour to pull myself together as I hid out in the kitchen. I was simultaneously on the verge of massive tears and feeling a strange undeniable sense of arousal. It was like some foreplay game of exposure with Michael that had taken a surreal supersized dimension at the hands of the neighborhood association members. Finally Ben walked in and saw me standing there.

"Hey you need to get back of the clock, Hon. There are still people needing their orders filled."

The way he talked to me, was like I was some bimbo staffer. I sighed, tried to steel myself and walked back out. The worst thing about what had happened was the little encounter with Candace and Jessica had really been a hit. Now each time I walked up, someone, usually a woman, but occasionally a man would just happen to drop something

And I would have to bend over to get it.

Soon all of them were having fun, dropping a spoon or item and watching as I bent over and exposed my bare pussy and ass. The worst part was the effect it was having, my big breasts would knock me in the face while at the same time I would feel that undeniably humiliation stoked charge right between my legs. As the evening began to wind down everyone there had all had a good long look at my expense.

I walked back into the kitchen and to my great despair saw that while my pink sweat suit was still folded on the counter, my bra and panty were gone. Someone had stolen my underwear.

I was still staring in disbelief when Ben walked up behind me and patted me on the butt.