The Nude Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped and glared at him.

"Hey now, come on. After that little episode out there, I kind of thought we were really good friends."

I looked at him and in spite of wanting to tell him off, I was stuck. The truth was that the impact of bending over so much, showing off my most intimate details to so many, had me feeling like a slut and kept me from really standing up for myself. It didn't mean it was okay with me that he touch, but I was far from at my self-defending best.

Ben, of course, saw an opportunity to exploit my weakness and put his arm around me as if to comfort me in my time of shame. It just happened, of course, that it put his hand right where he could reach around and grab my big tit.

That is exactly what he did.

"Come on, Ben," I said sort of pushing away. "I was hired to waitress... nude I get it... but that was all. And I did it... so come on, don't push this."

Ben just chuckled and gave my boob a second squeeze. Then his other hand slipped down to cup my narrow strip of pubic hair as his fingers lightly brushed my shaved pussy.

"Ben," I gasped. "Nooooo!"

Even before the words were out, one fingertip had managed to slide between my labia and came to rest on my clit.

That fingertip was slightly slick.

"I am not convinced you hated this all that much," he said rubbing gently.

I pushed his hand away, but not before he had managed to lay a big kiss on me. He gave me a very self-assured look.

"Now Renee, you know the contract said that the scope of work was at the sole discretion of the HA. You signed it."

"Yeah, I said, "But it didn't say I would have sex with you."

"That is true," said Ben. "Then again I guess I could just include that you have to clean up

the entire building... including the back deck area just as you are."

It was a dirty trick. The back deck was visible to a marina and major thoroughfare and boating area. It meant that a million people, all with their cell phone cameras would have a merciless opportunity. The look on my face told him immediately that he had won.

"Come on Ben. Please don't."

He grinned and the old shit started acting like he was having a hard time making a decision.

"Yeah, you know I don't want to have to do it, but I just can't think of a reason not to."

He looked down. I did the same.

His thick cock was creating a huge bulge in his slacks. It was so crass of him that I wanted to die. Even if I weren't married, Ben Gossage was the last guy I would ever want to be involved with. And even if I weren't married and had to do something with him - in the kitchen of the Neighborhood Association facility was the last place I would do it.

And I was married.

"Ben, please..."

He grinned.

"I understand. You know, I get that you are married and well, fucking is cheating..."

"Thank you," I said.

"Of course, I have a really distinct view of what constitutes cheating."

I just looked at him with a sinking feeling.

"I mean," he said unzipping his fly, "Fucking, sure, that is sex. But a blowjob, well that is more like just a friendly kiss on a nontraditional part of the body. Granted with me it's a REALLY BIG kiss."

And with that he hauled out his massive... old... veiny... thick... cock. I stared at it, sort of stunned as he gave it an affectionate rub. The thing was half hard and already looked huge.

He went on to unfasten his pants and they dropped. Next his underwear came down. Now he was standing in front of me with his cock and balls exposed.

"So," he said, " I guess either you are on your knees by the count of five or you are out cleaning the deck."

He didn't even have to count. I knelt down and grasped his big member in my hand. It surged at just the touch. I lowered my face and stuck out my tongue and gave the length of the shaft a long lick. I gave it a few pumps with my hand and with the saliva, it slide smoothly causing him to groan.

This was the first cock other than my husband's that I had touched in ten years. I felt so ashamed and yet the cumulative arousal caused by all the humiliation and exposure had to find some way to express itself. I opened wide and engulfed the head.

"Oh god yes," said Ben.

Immediately his hand was on the top of my head steering me to the kind of blowjob he wanted. I didn't like that, but I was a married woman in debt who had just waitressed naked and shown her crotch off to the neighbors. It wasn't like I was going to start a debate with a man's cock in my mouth now. Unfortunately that only encouraged him.

"Oh yeah baby, look up at me," he said.

I did as he wanted, looking up. He loved it. In fact he liked it so much that he grasped my hair and held me off his penis for a moment so he could have me do something else.

"Now give my cock head a big smooch."

I kind of hated him as I puckered up and pressed my lips against the oozing tip.

"Nature's lip gloss," said Ben happily. "Okay now suck it deep."

That was easier said than done. He was getting really into it and he had gotten a lot thicker and harder. As I would come to learn Ben's penis was a good 8 inches and I was not exactly used to engulfing something that big. To say that I gagged was a gargantuan understatement. It was more like an ordeal. I'd go down a few deep sucks, and then I'd gag. After a moment of recovery, I would do a few more and again gag tremendously around his cock. Still, I made myself go on. Somehow I was managing to get more and more down and while my eyes watered and my throat rebelled, I was incrementally doing a deep throat on an old exploitative fatcat's big rod. Finally I felt the tip of my nose touch his coarse, wiry pubic hair.

"Stay down on it and look up," he said huskily.

I looked up. Apparently that visual was too much for him and with warning or any control at all, he started coming. The tip of his cock was in my throat so there was nothing I could do but start gulping and choking down his cum. That was even more humiliating. As you already know, that does have an impact on me and I could feel the full flower of my sex, blooming between my legs.

He seemed to sense or just wanted to see me do it because even as he was unloading into my mouth he said, "rub your pussy as you suck my balls dry, Renee."

I did. Sad to say it was pleasurably maddening for me. Eventually he started to wane and he pulled out his big, wet, lazy-looking, fat cock as I gulped for air and rubbed between my legs. He grinned at the sight and grasped his softening, but still very large member and swung it, smacking it softly across my face as I continued to rub my tingling clit.

Then Ben did something else I wasn't suspecting. He bent down and lifted one of my breasts to his mouth and started to suck on my nipple. Now this was both unexpected and unfair. This was something Michael liked to do when I was masturbating and was the intense addition that really made me go wild.

I wanted to not do this with Ben of all people, but he had caught me at just the right moment. Mentally my resistance was trashed by the shame and sexually I was already on the verge of a climax. The sucking just pushed me over the edge. I ground my teeth and whined intensely as my thighs and buttocks clenched. A second later I exploded in a wave of crashing orgasms. It was beyond control and I rubbed and rubbed as I lost it. I remember hating myself for this and yet was so in need of some kind of resolution, some release from that evening of shame, and exposure and tension, that I just could not stop.

Eventually I did and the reality that I had just given a nude blowjob to Ben Gossage on the kitchen floor hit like an avalanche of regret, and recrimination.

I sort of slumped in sexual defeat as he dangled his thick, fat, oozy cock in my face.

"Come on now, kiss him good-bye before I tuck him in," he said

I looked up at Ben with fury, but I put my lips to it and kissed. He just chuckled.

"Okay well," he said checking his watch as he zipped up. "I have to get home. Playing golf tomorrow, bright and early."

I just stayed kneeling, feeling like I could crawl under the tile. It was that bad.

"Come on. Get dressed. Unless you want to drive home naked..."

I knew he wasn't kidding and in a panic I was on my feet grabbing the sweat suit. Without another thought of undergarments I was in the cover up in a second. Unfortunately, at that moment I saw my reflection in the refrigerator door. Without a bra, my big nipples stuck out, outlined by the top. Also, the bottoms were "creepers", meaning I had a terrible cameltoe going. Ben loved the look.

"Shit," he said as we walked out toward our cars, "Maybe we should have you caddy like that tomorrow."

I could not respond. I simply blinked as he laughed and got behind the wheel of his car.

As he drove off and I turned to get in my own car, it hit me that I was in for a ride I would never have imagined.