All Comments on 'The Nurses New Interns'

by naughtynurse18

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Great Job. More Please!

So exciting to see that her married pussy was unprotected from pregnancy when she let another man shoot his sperm in her. Those nurses are going to look supersexy walking in maternity clothes as they greet the returning husbans carrying another man's baby inside them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sooooo hot!

I loved this recent story. Please write many more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MORE!

Pleaaaase, continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Great stories so far- I love/lust your use of dirty language and anal- but so far you havent given us any DP maybe even DPP

Davina34Davina34about 18 years ago
I love it!!!!

You are just so good at this girl...You make me so wet and horny....I'd love to be able to write like this any way you could help me??

RawHumorRawHumoralmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

You write wonderfully. Take a look at my stories, if you'd like. We have a few things in common.

deepblue32deepblue32about 17 years ago
Great story

Liked the way you developed it from the bar to the home. You do dirty talk and the sub/dom really well. Any chance of some more stories of these nurses' adventures?!

M42apM42apabout 16 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

It's just a damned shame they only give me the option of rating from "One to Five"...This is without a doubt the H.O.T.T.E.S.T. I've read in years here!

I only hope that, unlike so many others, you've not "faded into obscurity", 'cuz we REALLY need more of these!

Your prose suggests that you're "speaking from experience" in your writings, and I can only (unfortunately) fantasize about being there!

I eagerly await more! (Please? Please, do it good!)

ArmyAlexArmyAlexalmost 16 years ago
Fucking Great

That was the hottest thing I have read in a while. You have a dirty mouth that could boil a glass of ide water. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One filthy talking snatch

Holy fucking Shit, would I love to suck your tits and have you whisper filthy words in my ear. You are so fucking erotic and sometimes wonderfully filthy. Want to lick your twat and fingerfuck your arse and have you love it and call me everything dirty you can think of, and that's a fucking lot. Even better to slip my hand up your snatch and diddle you and you could talk filthy and make me fucking come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love your writing

every time I read one of your stories my cock gets so hard I just wish you would post a picture because if your half as hot as your stories wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Phenomenal

This was truly something else. The impregnation risk was just the icing. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
error

Who's Steve? There is only the two females whose names i dont recall, and then theres Rick and Dave. But while fucking you said the name Steve when you meant Rick. Even getting names wrong during a sex story.. Thats pretty bad haha. But great story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pretty hot

It would be even hotter with a little proof-reading by an editor.

The sudden appearence of Steve disrupted and confused a hot scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty hot, but I can't help wonder about the backstory of her Husband. Does he know and is ok with all the extramarital shenanigans, or would he BTB?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous