All Comments on 'The Obsession Ch. 04'

by Z_Lundy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Irritated

I'm getting fed up with Annette. Maybe she's the one obsessed and quite nosy if I may add. Great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your story

WoW. First of all i love you as a writer. Love your story.

But damn Annette Is annoying as hell. *coughnosybitch*

Cassie.. Da fuck is her problem, i like her but whats her problem?

So she has a daughter ? Can you tell us what happend beween her and ex - husband. And Magnus history with his ex Wife

Keep up the good work

Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gotta say mamma....

You write some good stuff. Ayanna sounds so sweet and cute and Cassie, I feel so bad for her and therefore understand her standoffish attitude. And Magnus fine self. Nuf said. That sex scene with the period was ON FIRE. Please handle Annettee. She is so aggravating. I don't like beckys starting shit. Ain't like it was porn. She just wrote a little story.

Good ass chapter

Z_LundyZ_Lundyover 8 years agoAuthor
Too funny

These comments have me cracking up!

I get the feeling that many of you aren't exactly pleased with Annette, but can you really blame her for being so taken by Magnus' charm?

Magnus' history is explained in this chapter, but Cassie's ex husband is simply unimportant. Her grief lies with the loss of Ayanna as a part of her household, not with the loss of her ex.

I'm off to complete the fifth chapter. Happy reading,

Z

BayjaytayBayjaytayover 8 years ago
This is a great story!!

I love this. I love Magnus and he does sound super sexy and fine. I wish Cassie would be more open but I love the addition of the story. The only thing I don't like is Annette. Please don't let him turn from Cassie to her! And Ayana was genius! Keep it going! I come here every day looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*rubs chin *

I don't see how Cassie is obsessed (maybe I need to read into the definition and characteristics) she seems as if she doesn't really care for Magnus yet and is willing to let him come and go as he pleases. Though she did seem a little bit jealous when he was dropped off by Annett.

Either way I enjoy the sex scenes! And your writing is marvelous!

Can't wait till we find out more about Cassie...andi M praying she isn't as insane as Annett is making her out to be T_T

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

it keeps getting better and better...the best part is all the surprise twist and turns (and sex)...love your wicked mind!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Interesting turn...

...of events. I suspected there was a child, but not one so disarming like Ayana (the mini Cassie). She's so charming and I love how both she and Hedy Lamarr take to Magnus. You fascinate me with how you reveal just enough to satisfy our curiosity about Cassie, yet hold back the rest without being too stingy. Now after we discover the "Walk" do we understand Cassie's on again/off again disposition. The submissive side blew my mind, although some detail seemed lacking from the sex, lacking the same punch in earlier chapters. However, that's minor to how many other surprises you sprung on us--and you're on a roll with these frequent updates! A 5 hands down. :)

silverstar88silverstar88over 8 years ago
First Of All..

Ignore comment from previous chapter. Two: Damn. Magnus.. Just... Damn. Three: I don't think Cassie knows what she has gotten into... I can't wait for the next chapter! #AwShit

TherapeuticreadingTherapeuticreadingover 8 years ago
Love thisss

Though I agree, i don't see how Cassie would be declared obsessed...

...im steering towards Annette being the one who's obsessed.

Great read and see scenes. Better than the bwwm published on Amazon (rolls eyes seems like everyone is stuck on 'billionaires' ever since the poorly written story by e l James was published)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story has a big red H

Because it is HAWT AF

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yesssssss

Wow. Sooooooo good

Z_LundyZ_Lundyover 8 years agoAuthor
Before you know it

Hello lovely readers, your comments never fail to brighten my day. I just wanted to let you know that chapter 5 is in submission and will hopefully be up by Friday or Saturday.

Thanks again for all of your support <3

Z

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 8 years ago
Cause I will be a Freak until the day, until the dawn!

Yes, he is a Freak, to lick her menstrual blood off his finger, NOW THAT'S A FREAK! But Damn it made me hot!!! I think I'm in love with Mangus! Where can I find me one!

I also believe Annette may be a smidge jealous and obsessed with her boss!

But again, Any man that can throw a thick, curvaceous sister over his shoulder and carry her up a flight of stairs is my type of Freaky Ass man! My imagination tells me he is one sexy M.F.

5 more stars!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 8 years ago
Awwwww shit now!

C'lawd hammercy! I don't mind Annette so much, if anything her "friendly warnings" aren't doing anything except push these two together quicker. Magnus threw down the hammer on ole girl, and goodness gracious was it ever hot.

Well, on to the next one, and thanks for hopping onto the scene with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOw

This story is so good.i really can't go back to bed yet. Ugh what is he going to do?

P.s I love the hanninbal refrence. Your writing is amazing and cassie's daughter is so cute ><

LitLover469LitLover469over 5 years ago
Annette, Annette, Annette

Annette needs to mind her own business! She's the one who's starting to seem a little obsessed...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous