The Obsession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her way back to her apartment and listened to the silence. She missed the sound of Ayana's singing and giggling as she cooked her treats.

She missed the stomping of her giant boxer's feet as he marched his way through her apartment.

'No. Don't think about that.'

She thought to herself. She looked over at her stash box on top of the refrigerator.

"I'm sick of thinking." She said to herself as she walked to the kitchen.

As she walked past the bathroom she saw something in the corner of her eye. Before she turned to look, he had already grabbed her.

"You really shouldn't leave your door unlocked, Prinsesse." Cassie struggled as Magnus lifted her and flung her over his shoulder.

"Not even for a few moments. Do you see how easily someone could slip in?" He said as he casually walked to her bedroom.

"Put me down." She ordered, calmly but firmly.

Magnus chuckled. "Cool Customer? Yah?" He asked, fairly certain he had said the saying correctly.

"Even when you are hanging over my back, you still bark your little commands."

He dropped her onto her bed and she immediately rose up on her elbows, as though she were about to bolt out.

"Don't you fucking dare, Cassie." She froze, and looked up at him as he glared down at her. He kicked off his shoes.

"Why did you lie to me, Cassie?"

She stared at him with a look of uncertainty.

"Why did tell me that you lived here for four years, when you have actually lived here for eight?"

She continued to stare at him, refusing to answer.

"You are a very honest person, Cassie.

Lying does not seem to be a prominent part of your personality.

And so I assume that perhaps you simply didn't want me to know that you have been single for nearly a decade.

Am I right?" He calmly asked.

Cassie remained silent.

"It was only one small lie, so I can forgive that.

But you have made a lot of mistakes since then, Prinsesse.

The first was letting me taste you.

You should have known I'd want more." He said as he unbuttoned and removed his shirt.

"The second was letting me inside of you.

I have never felt a pussy so perfectly tight." He removed his pants and underwear in one swift movement and stepped out of them.

"Your third mistake was made when you assumed that I was docile.

You mistook my compliance for submission." He slithered onto the bed and leaned over her, bringing them eye to eye.

"You never seemed to realize that I obeyed your every command because you are my Prinsesse. Because I wanted to.

Not because I felt I had to."

Cassie looked into Magnus' powerful blue eyes as they began to narrow.

"But you have abused your power.

With your bartering system, you should know better than to expect obedience without reward."

He raised Cassie's gray skirt and began to remove her pink tights.

Cassie struggled with him as he effortlessly took the tights off, then began to remove her underwear.

"No, I'm-" She was interrupted by the crinkling sound of her sanitary napkin.

Magnus looked down into her panties, then smiled menacingly.

"What was that you called me the first few moments after we met? Hmm?" He questioned as he removed her underwear, then carefully pulled out her tampon.

"Vampire?" He tilted his head in a riddling fashion.

Magnus climbed on top of her, parting her legs with his as he held her arms above her He kissed and licked her inner arm as he eased himself inside of her, groaning deeply into her ear as he savored the familiar tightness.

"Does it hurt, Prinsesse?" He whispered between moans.

He looked at her as she breathed in silence and waited for her answer. Cassie leaned forward and ran her tongue along his neck as she began to grind against him.

"Mmm... good girl. You feel so hot inside."

He pushed her wrists into one of his hands and peered down at their joining bodies as he rhythmically pulled in and out of her bloody mound. He reached down with his free hand and dipped his fingers into her blood.

"I like this, Cassie." He whispered. "You will find I like many things that are considered... unconventional."

He shoved his fingers into his mouth, wiping them off with his tongue.

"I've simply never gotten to try them until now."

He pulled his upper lip back into a sneer as he slicked his tongue over his teeth, coating them with her blood. As he did this, he felt her fluttering around him, gripping him tighter as he began to drill into her.

"Apparently, you like it as well."

He smiled before swallowing her blood. He bent down and kissed her and she stabbed her tongue into his mouth, savoring the taste of her own blood on his lips. He released her hands and pulled her close to him, caging her with his arms.

"I'm going to have you a few times tonight, Prinsesse. You should never have made me wait." He said as he began to quicken his pace.

"And then I'm going to wash your blood off of us and we're going to go upstairs to my apartment so that I can finally get a decent night's rest on a bed that I fit into,

without having to take those fucking sleeping pills."

He snarled at her. She had dealt with painful cramps all day, but the feeling of Magnus caressing every inner inch of her aching womanhood soothed any and all pain away. He was careful in his stride. He didn't want to enter her too deeply, as he feared her cervix may be sore. But she continued to grind beneath him, forcing him deeper with each push.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think that perhaps you are begging for every inch of me. Is that what you want, Prinsesse?"

Cassie nodded as she licked and kissed his flesh. Magnus burrowed deeper and deeper, waiting for her to signal that he had reached her limit. Instead, she trembled and moaned in his arms as he brought her to a climax. He bit at her quivering body as she began to orgasm all over him.

"It's so hard to deny your feverish little fisse... mmm... we both know what she craves." He growled.

"Please... don't come in me Magnus." She moaned, completely at his mercy.

"I'll come wherever I please, Cassie. And we both know you will enjoy every drop of it.

And if you give me one more command tonight, I will turn you over and fuck that delicious round ass of yours.

Don't make me do that Prinsesse... we both know how large I am."

He continued to punish her with his thrusts, quickly bringing her to another climax.

Magnus listened to her moaning as she kissed his chest and wrapped her trembling legs around his waist. He pulled her to him and pushed into her as far as he could possibly go until he could no longer withstand the intense pleasure, and came inside of her. She was a screeching, bucking little ball of desire trapped beneath him- just as he liked her. As he had always wanted her from the moment he saw her.

Cassie's breathing slowed as her legs fell back to the bed limply. Magnus found the bottom seam to her t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head and arms before tossing it to the side. Cassie was covered in a sheen of perspiration. He ran his tongue over her moistened flesh before he sat up onto his knees and surveyed his prize. He waited for her next move. She shivered and leaned upward, silently begging for him to return to his previous position.

"What a sweet little kitty-cat you are."

He praised as he tenderly brushed his hand across the side of her face. She brought his palm to her mouth and kissed it, sweetly. He pulled himself from her and marveled at the crimson mess that covered his manhood and trailed up to his abdomen. She whined softly at the feeling of him exiting her.

"Would you like more?" He asked, tenderly.

"Yes." She whispered as she began to buck at his lingering erection. He lowered himself to her until his penis hovered just above her. She began to grind her clitoris against his shaft.

"Mmm... please..."

Magnus smiled as he watched her begin to pleasure herself against him.

"Please, Daddy."

Magnus snickered, delighted by her submissive state. He climbed off of her and stood near the bed.

"Come." He commanded as he walked to her bathroom.

She followed obediently.

Magnus removed Cassie's bra, then stepped into the bathtub identical to his own and turned on the shower. When the water was sufficiently warm, he motioned for her to join him. Cassie twirled her thick, wavy ponytail into a bun and stepped into the shower.

She took the corded shower head down from it's base and began to rinse her mess from him. Seeming to follow unspoken commands, she grabbed the bar of soap from it's dish and began to lather both of their bodies. She tenderly kissed and caressed his chest as she rinsed the soap from him.

"So fucking gorgeous." She whispered as she continued to worship his body.

Magnus spun her around and took the shower head from her. He pressed her against his body and lifted one of her feet to the edge of the tub. He adjusted the shower head to a pulse setting, then aimed the water at her.

"Aah!"

Cassie began to moan, shaken by the sudden sensation as the water kissed her clit. Magnus wrapped his free arm around her, holding her firmly beneath her breasts as he felt her trembling legs weaken.

"I have you Prinsesse. I won't let you fall."

He whispered to her as she relaxed her body and allowed him to support her weight. The sudden relaxation of her muscles allowed her to embrace the full pleasure he was applying to her, and she began to orgasm as he continued his aquatic massage.

"That's my sweet Prinsesse." He purred into her ear as he dropped the shower head and switched to gently rubbing her with his fingers.

When Magnus was certain her clitoris was completely satisfied, he turned off the water and they stepped out of the tub. Cassie immediately reached for a towel and began to dry him, then herself. He was still rock hard, so she placed the towel in front of him and knelt down onto it. She took him into her hand and began to stroke as she stared up at him. Her brown eyes seemed to worship him, begging for his approval as she took him into her mouth and sucked at his head. Magnus smiled as he caressed her face.

"Show me how sorry you are, Prinsesse."

Cassie worked attentively as she sucked and caressed him. He watched her head bob rhythmically as she began to moan, seeming to enjoy the act even more than he did. Seeing her in complete euphoria as she sucked and stroked caused his scrotum to tighten, threatening an impending release.

She brought her head closer and closer to his pelvic bone as she eased him deep into her throat. He moaned as she sacrificed her breathing to accommodate him, and he began to feel her chin pressing against his scrotum.

"Mmm... sød Prinsesse... lean back for me."

Cassie obeyed and leaned backwards just in time, as the cream squirted out of him, splattering onto her body. She continued to stroke him as his semen streaked across her breasts and throat.

"Min gode pige."(My good girl.) He moaned as he stared down at her.

Unable to control herself, she latched back onto him and swallowed what was left. She sucked hungrily until she was certain she had gotten every last drop. She then lifted her breast to her mouth and devoured whatever semen she could reach with her tongue. Magnus enjoyed watching her show, and waited until she was satisfied she had gotten her fill.

"Stand up, Prinsesse." Cassie stood, slightly dripping with his come.

"Let's get you rinsed off, and tucked into my bed."

Cassie continued to obey her newly appointed king and the two dressed and headed up to Magnus' apartment, where he enjoyed the second good night's sleep he had been afforded since his move to New York.

Cassie was awakened by the feeling of Magnus' stubble against her sensitive skin as he kissed the back of her neck.

"I have to go to work now, Cassie." He gently whispered.

He inhaled the tropical fragrance from her hair before running his hand over her bare back.

"You may return to your apartment if you like, but when I arrive home I'll expect you to be here.

I am leaving the keys on the kitchen table. I'll be back around six thirty."

Cassie turned over and covered his mouth with soft pecks. As she reached her arm around his neck the bed sheet fell from her, revealing her breasts.

"Turn back around princess, you're making me rise." He said, hungrily.

Cassie smiled and turned back onto her stomach. Magnus stared at her lustfully before shaking the filthy thoughts from his mind. He stood up before his instincts took a hold of him again and left while he had the chance.

Annette bounced her leg nervously as she waited for Magnus to finish fixing his plate over at the buffet. It had been a busy morning at the college, so Annette's invitation to the local buffet was more than welcomed. As he sat down with his food he sensed something amiss. Annette seemed uneasy as she scrolled through her tablet.

"It's not like you to bring your work to lunch." Said Magnus as he buttered a roll.

"It's not work."

"Oh." He replied. "Is everything okay?"He asked before taking a bite of his bread.

Annette sighed.

"No, actually... I have something to show you." She said before hesitantly passing the tablet to him.

Magnus took the tablet and immediately blushed as he realized the website she was showing him.

"Annette!" He teased, shaking his head in a scolding fashion.

"This is a naughty site." He passed her tablet back to her, but she pushed it back to him.

"Read the story. Start at the third paragraph."

Magnus look at her, questioning her motive; but when he realized the seriousness in her expression he complied with her request. He began to read.

Anders towered over Lea as she bandaged his forearm. As she wrapped his freshly cleaned wound, she couldn't help but study the muscular appendage. His pronounced bicep led up to a large, powerful shoulder muscle that adorned his massive back. Her breathing resembled panting as he slicked his golden mane away from his face. As gorgeous as he looked in the field, he was even more attractive up close. A thin layer of stubble covered his cleft chin and traveled upward until fading into the smooth sharp peaks of his cheekbones. His Nordic features were sharp and distinct. The perfect balance of beauty and masculinity. He was power and perfection incarnate. His thin, pink lips curled upwards as she realized he was watching her stare at him.

"I'm sorry." She turned away, embarrassed.

"Du vil være." He said hungrily before pushing her backwards towards her bed.

Magnus chuckled shyly. As he passed the tablet back to Annette.

"What is this?"

"An erotic novel. I've... uh... been following it for... quite sometime."

"It's... interesting." He said with a raised brow.

"You don't notice any similarities?"

"Between?"

"I don't blame you. I didn't realize it either at first, and I've been reading the story for months now."

Magnus smiled and sipped his water, taken back by Annette's confession.

"Alright... it's perfectly normal for-"

"I know it is, that's not the point." She said impatiently.

"Magnus, this was written by your neighbor. She's writting about you."

Magnus laughed, placing his fork down on top of his napkin.

"That's ridicuous, there are plenty of blonde men in the world. Denmark and Sweden are rife with us." He chuckled. "And what makes you think Cassie wrote this?"

"The author's name is Acacia Afrikanis. A pen name, but I think the first name is real."

She showed Magnus the screen, pointing to the name.

"Acacia... Cassie..." She compared. Think about it.

Magnus shook his head.

"No. You said the story has been around for a few months; well I've only been here for a little over a week."

"That's what threw me off. Anders has been the lead male character for over eight months now, ever since he killed David in chapter three."

Magnus laughed. "Killed him?"

"Yes. It's a post apocalyptic story, lots of characters die.

But never the lead man. At least, not until David."

"Hmm. Is it any good?"

"Yes it's..." She figetted nervously in her seat. "It's... very good. But that's beside the point.

Look, I know how crazy all of this sounds, and just like you; I thought it was all just coincidence.

Until I read this a couple nights ago."

She scrolled to the next page and passed him her tablet once again.

"Read the sixth paragraph."

Anders seemed reluctant as Lea circled his anus with the tiny vibrator. She gently pushed at the entrance as she brought her lips over his bulbous corona. As she made her way down his shaft, she eased the toy into him. He strained against the ropes that bound his wrists...

"She tied him up?" He said inquisitively.

"Read on."

...to the iron posts as she furiously sucked, leaving him with no choice but to give in to the pleasure of her sweet torture. She was thoroughly enjoying having Magnus squirm beneath her for a change.

Magnus looked up at Annette, his face stark white.

"I told you.

She's obsessed.

And she needs help."

"Hmm." Magnus calmly picked up his fork.

"Could you send that hyperlink to my phone, please." He said before he continued eating his meal.

Annette was stunned by his almost dismissive reaction. But she sent him the link while he finished his lunch.

'You Danes are a calm bunch.' She thought to herself as she put her tablet away.

12