All Comments on 'The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 04'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Enough is Enough

Okay it's a pretty good horny tale but you're just dragging the plot out. Finish this tale and start a new one with sexual abandon and no plot. No one will complain.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Barely?

"A thought suddenly struck her. This had been Greta's room before she had vanished. Out of curiosity, she began exploring around."

Just as I said before, the husband was an afterthought from jump. This could have been an interesting story had she gone undercover doing everything she could to find information, being obsessed and emotionally distraught about finding her husband. Then you could have had her being drawn into the lifestyle and sex, seduced and taken off course, slowly forgetting what she is really there for. That could then lead to a crisis of discovery as hubby reemerges.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
1* just another rubbish chapter

A stupid story with a stupid main character that just makes no sense. Not only is it dragged out way to long as others have said since chapter 1, the hubby is nothing more than an after thought to the slut getting laid.

It takes days of her taking strange cock to have the most obvious ideas about how to search for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It had potential.

The problems are many. She became a whore with no plan, and without any good reason. She is not looking for anything, but stumbling upon things and then paying little attention to them. Does she know that her husband is still among the missing? Suppose he's at home, wondering where the hell she went. Think of all the stories we read where the husband learns the wife is cheating and he runs away to Mexico. Does she immediately join a whore house to find her missing husband? This could have been interesting, but is it a whodunit with sex, or a simple sex story trying to pretend it has a plot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is nothing but lame ass tales from a whore house. Is there supposed to be a plot here or at least some sort of purpose? It has got dreadfully terrible with each new chapter. Your last story was really off the wall too. You need to quit focusing so much on the porn/sex aspect because that's all it has been so far. This is not a pay per minute porn theatre. Call me crazy but most of us do like to have a story involved. Nothing to see here unless you are just a perv!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
copied

or republished shit !

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
Let's see

On the flimsiest of cues (Greta in "a bordello"and selection of the most likely of many), she's now working as a full time whore, ostensibly to get info on her hubby. No cash arrangements mentioned, so it isn't even clear she's doing it to get their house painted. How will she explain it when her hubby gets back from his secret mission to Kuwait, the one his former military associates sent him on after some CIA affiliates wearing black blundered and tried a coverup?? Or has he arranged this so she'll stop being a goody-goody wife and learn how to send him over the wall erotically when screwing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous