All Comments on 'The Oedipus Files of Dr. Gonzalez Ch. 02'

by SleazyGonzalez

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great, beautiful story!

It shows what a self-important fool "Dr." Gonzalez is. Brad and his mother are perfectly happy, they are like a young groom and his mature bride. Who the hell is this creepy shrink to interfere in their lives? Brad is a hero in my book; he stood up to this pillar of the establishment and social convention, in the name of the love he and his mom have for each other. Listen to the two lovers: "It's because you make your mother feel so good! Please fuck me, Brad!" "Oh, Mommy!" Brad keeps calling his mother "mommy," he loves to stress the fact that he is a boy introducing his stiff young prick to his mommy's adorable, incomparable cunt. There's no getting away from it: his mother cums like crazy on her boy's big prick, far better than ever before in her life. When Brad unloads his young balls and shoots his beloved mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen, the two lovers are blissful. And they're supposed to give all this up for yapping of this boring, sexually-constricted old man? I don't think so.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Well developed, short story. Although character development was a little thing, he plot was logically developed. Contrary to the stories conclusion, the coupling of mother and son does not have to be a disaters. There must be a nearby college/university that the son could finish his education. The doctor made at least two mistakes (1)

The initially meeting with the son should have been by himself (without mother/lover). Dr. should have established a relationship with the son as an individual; (2) The Dr. should have recognized that mother and son loved and respected each other. A defensive reaction from the couple was to be expected; and (3) Love can do anything it wants. It is never wrong. It has no boundaries nor limitations; only humans do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSleazyGonzalez@SleazyGonzalez
I am Sleazy Gonzalez. These are my stories. I hope you enjoy them. My website is https://skgonzalez.tumblr.com/