The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A scantily dressed maid of Indian appearance bowed to them and spoke in flawless

English to greet them and inform them that Madam Anna was awaiting them in her drawing room and added: "Permit me to escort you there."

Tom and Molly thanked her and accepted her offer of help. She escorted them to an unmarked door that was made of the same pale wood as every other that they had seen in the house. She opened it and led them in announcing them as: "Molly and Tom Talbot to see you, Madam."

Inside the room, Anna sprang to her feet and welcomed then: she was dressed in a sheer white satin cat suit: it was obvious that she was wearing nothing underneath it. "Molly, Tom, I am so glad that you were able to accept my invitation: may I welcome you to my home."

She shook hands with Tom and then hugged Molly close to her, kissed her cheek and then nuzzled her hair. "How are you both, my dears?" She enquired as she indicated two arm white leather chairs opposite her own, they were identical to the ones in the Talbot's suit.

"Very well, thank you, despite the electrolysis." Tom answered smiling. "How is life treating you, Madam Anna?"

She smiled warmly. "Very well, but please, call me Anna, you are not staff."

Then there came the small talk:the Russian Woman enquired as to what they had been doing and were they enjoying their stay? And was the exercise too much for them? And what did they think of the Island? She smiled at their answers.

When Tom asked if she had been anywhere interesting, she replied that everywhere that she went was interesting. And asked if Wakana and Natsuki were serving them satisfactorily.

Molly answered that they were and that they were thoughtful and considerate at all times.

Anna smiled. "I am so glad, I was a little bit concerned that their relationship might get in the way of their care of you."

"What, them being sisters, you mean?" Tom asked.

"That and the fact that they are lovers. Oh, Tom, you are such an innocent!" She chuckled.

Suddenly Tom blushed then, as he thought about the Hacienda, its rules and the other staff and residents that they had seen, he carried on blushing.

Molly looked at him. "Didn't you realise? Oh, Tom, darling! I think that some of the other woman here are lesbians too."

Anna just smiled and said. "Would you like tea now? Don't worry. I've checked with Wakana: the cake will not interfere with your diet."

Molly answered in full, but Tom just nodded which caused both women to chuckle and then break into laughter when he tried to hide his face.

Tea , when it was served from a trolley by two of Anna's maids, consisted of cottage cheese and cucumber on crisp bread instead of sandwiches and very light sponge cake. The Talbots observed that the crockery was all hand painted bone china, so thin that it was almost translucent. The tea served was English style and not Russian from a samovar drunk with a slice of lemon. "I thought that you would prefer what you are used too. The blend is 'Orange Pekoe', supposedly first prepared for the Dutch Royal family in the nineteenth century.

It was shortly after this little pearl of information was imparted that Tom regained the power of speech, or rather thought that he had, but the sentence came out in a series of gabbled rushes. "Anna, it is obvious that you are, er... Well you know... What is it that you need me for?"

The Russian woman smiled knowingly, then asked very gently. "What did you both think?"

Tom blushed again and became tongue tied. Molly saw this, chuckled and answered. "Well we thought that it was for threesomes and that you liked boyish, young men. But you don't, do you?"

Anna carried on smiling but said nothing.

"So, why do you want with Tom?"

Anna chuckled. "I would have thought that you would have realised by now."

Molly's face changed, she looked surprised, then stared at her husband and finally burst out laughing.

"What? What?" He asked, still totally at a loss: then, quite suddenly, the penny dropped. "NO!" He shouted.

By now Molly was laughing. "Don't worry, darling, you'll make a beautiful girl! And I can think of ten million reasons why your answer is going to change to: 'Yes please!'"

Anna's smile was warm and not in the least mocking. "Don't worry, Tom, everything that I plan for you is reversible. Your wee-wee will shrink, but you will keep it, once we get to the end of the contract, then everything will return to normal within a year. I promise you: unless of cause you want to stay that way or actually to have gender reassignment surgery. That however will be entirely up to you."

Tom looked glum, but nodded all the same.

After the tea things were cleared away, Anna had one more "request". They noticed how she tended to phrase everything as a request. But how could they refuse the person who 'owned' them for the foreseeable future. "Now, my dears, I would like to see how you look without hair. Would you please undress?"

They did, although Tom was very bashful in the presence of a woman, actually he was even embarrassed in front of his wife.

She had them stand at the end of the room away from the ubiquitous picture window. "Please stand up straight, you both have attractive bodies." She said encouragingly.

She examined them for several minutes and saw to her satisfaction just how smooth and hairless they were. Molly's breasts were small but perky, although she knew that from the photographs. Also Tom's genitalia were below average size to start with, again, this was no surprise.

"Please turn slowly to your left... And.. Stop!" She instructed and then examined the side view. She thought it delightful how Molly's ass stuck out so pertly. She stared at them both again, yes, they were definitely firming up and the girl's waste looked slimmer... But her hair, her beautiful copper-gold hair was her best feature.

She smiled. "Molly, I would like you to grow your hair a wee bit longer and then it can be trimmed off square at the back and with a long fringe at the front so that it frames your face." Then she looked at the husband. "Tom, you will eventually have the same style and length, but I would like you to have it lightened. A woman with blonde hair should always wear it long."

She looked for several more minutes and then told them to turn again and examined their other profile. Yes, Molly would definitely be improved if she were a 'C' or 'D': she was too slender for anything larger. Tom, however being a man, was broader and could carry a pair of "DD's" easily, especially if those doctors could persuade his hips to broaden!

After a few minutes she instructed them to turn and face her. "Now interlock your fingers and put you hands on your heads and move your feet apart... Good now stand there please." Anna retrieved a note book and pen from a pocket on the outside of her chair and began to scribble down pages of notes. She looked up. "Okay, now keep your fingers interlocked but raise your hands until they are about two feet above your heads... Thank you, I may touch you in various places, but please don't move.."

She placed the notebook on a small table then walked over too them. She ran her hands down their thighs, inside and out, noting that they both felt silky smooth. Then she reached around and gently squeezed their asses, noticing how soft and feminine Molly's was in comparison to her husband's bony posterior. Next she ran fingers through their hair noting how silky soft they both were. Finally she ran a hand down Molly's flat tummy and then gently lifted one of her breasts.

Anna stepped backwards and smiled. "You two really are just what I want: did you know that I searched for three years to find you two? Very intelligent and beautiful... That really is a rare combination! Okay, please get dressed, if you want to, that is."

Molly and Tom looked at each other and, despite them selves, grinned. After they had dressed and sat themselves down again, Anna scribbled down a last few notes and then looked at them.

"How do you feel about it now, Tom?" She asked gently.

"He sighed. "I can live with it... After all there is nothing wrong with being a woman. I'm married to one, so how can there be?" He asked rhetorically. "And it is reversible, so there's nothing more to do than lie back, think about the money and enjoy it."

Anna laughed and clapped her hands together. "Good boy, or perhaps I should say girl, so that you can start getting used to it?"

The Talbots both laughed, although she noticed that he was still a little uneasy.

"There is still one major decision to make, however. You need a new name, a more feminine-sounding one that you are both comfortable with, so I'll leave you for a few minutes while I make a few calls: see what you can come up with." She said just before leaving then alone for nearly ten minutes.

While they were alone, they helped themselves to more tea and began arguing. Molly suggested various including Milly and Nolly: these were rejected as being too much like Molly. Then it was Polly - sounds too old and in any case, Tom thought that he should keep his initial: he was 'T. Talbot' after all and wanted to keep it that way. Again after much argument they settled on 'Tanya'..

When Anna returned she approved: Tanya was also a Russian name, but she did not tell them that it meant 'Fairy Queen'!

She sat down and ran through a few things: they would both begin taking tablets tomorrow and their girls knew all of the details so there was no need for them to worry about anything. They were also informed that in future a doctor would call to examine them both once a fortnight, just to check that there were no problems: again, their girls would arrange the times. Tanya was to begin dressing in woman's clothes and they both had an appointment to see the hairdresser and the beautician tomorrow morning at 10am when they were to book in and request a weekly slot. When Molly asked where it was she was told that it was on the second floor, room thirty one.

Then she turned to Molly. "Young lady, you will return here at nine to night and you will spend the night with me." She followed this with a disarming smile, but her ice-blue eyes seemed to bore into the English woman.

Both of them looked stunned, Molly probably more than Tom but she still managed to say. "Uh, alright, I'll look forward to it." Even though there was a lump in her throat.

They left shortly afterwards but were in for a surprise when they arrived at their own front door. The plaque had been changed for one that now read: "Molly and Tanya Talbot". This was not the only change as Natsuki informed him that his male clothes had been placed into storage and that he had been provided with a small wardrobe of female garments that would be updated constantly to keep pace with bodily changes and that there was no point in obtaining anything expensive until these changes were complete.

When they both went to look at the clothes they found that it was now "Tanya's" dressing room and that the meagre collection on male toiletries had gone: replaced by a much larger variety female ones.

"I don't know what most of this stuff is for!" Tanya confessed sounding miserable and then added. "And I'm not going to fool anyone as a girl! I'll look ridiculous, you'll see!"

"Come on," Molly said, in an attempt to raise her husband's spirits, "let's go to bed while you can still perform. I'm still on the pill, remember?"

Some how, perhaps it was the way she phrased it, Molly's words had the opposite effect and he couldn't get an erection, so they just lay there kissing and cuddling for an hour.

Afterwards they rolled out of bed and started to get dressed, then when Molly had pulled on a pair of clean panties and fastened her bra, she stopped and thought.

"Tanya."

Her husband glared at her.

"Come on, you should use it as it'll be your name for several years." Molly chided.

"I thought that I could still be 'Tom' in private., but I guess that that's one of the changes that's in the contract!" Tanya said, finally grasping the nettle.

Molly smiled. "What I was going to say is put your clothes in the wash basket, they're the only male clothes that you have left." She led 'her' by the hand into the dressing room with the new name on it and started searching around. She found a pair of plain white cotton panties. "Here slip these on: label at the back and arrange your thingie so that you are comfortable."

'She' did and was surprised at how light and comfortable they were. Next came a knee-length skirt with tiny blue and yellow flowers dotted on it. It was light weight cotton and plenty warm enough for the tropics. Finally came a pastel yellow cotton blouse.

"Wow!" Said Molly, shaking her head sadly. "You're not very convincing, but every journey begins with a single step! Sit down, and I'll see what I can do with your hair."

After ten minutes, she gave up and decided to leave it to the beautician, tomorrow.

Tanya need not have worried: both of the Japanese girls did not react in any way. By their faces and voices, Tanya had always looked, dressed and behaved as 'she ' always did now.

At five to nine, after a light supper, Molly kissed her husband goodnight and, with a lot of trepidation, retraced her footsteps of earlier and headed for the third floor. In the long empty corridor that ran back into the ridge, her footsteps seemed to have an ominous echo and her mind raced. This was definitely not what the Talbots had expected when they accepted the offer back in August: no, they had been expecting... Well she weren't sure what they had been expecting, but she remembered themselves discussing three-in-a-bed romps. Although now that she thought about it, that was a pretty silly idea. She was no pin-up and Tom had definitely been no one's idea of a macho stud and the medical exam would have revealed that he was anything but well-hung at four and a half inches.

Pat-pat-pat went her bare feet on the on the wooden floor as visions of all sorts of bizarre acts flooded her mind. She almost ran, but where could she go? What was the point any way? Anna controlled the whole island, not just the house. She was trapped.

Molly reached the lift and froze with her fingers hovering about an inch from the single call button. Oh, God! She thought. I'm terrified. Why did we agree and get our selves into this mess?

I'm not a lesbian any more than Tom is a woman. It's got to be a sick joke, surely?

She was actually frozen, unable to move, she did not know how long she had been there when the doors of the lift slid quietly open and Anna stepped out.

"Hallo, Molly, don't be frightened." Molly heard her say very gently as Anna's right arm slipped gently around her waist and her left arm was gripped with equal gentle firmness.

The Russian woman guided her into the elevator and she heard the doors slide shut.

"Oh, Anna, I'm sorry, but I'm not a lesbian." She sobbed.

"I know! " Anna said in a kindly voice as she hugged the red-head to her. "It doesn't matter!"

Suddenly Molly began to cry: she hugged the shorter Russian woman to her and sobbed so much that she did not notice the doors slide open again. Anna gently helped her out into the large hallway. She raised her forehead from the little blonde woman's shoulder and looked around.

The lighting was now muted to show night time and the only lights on were small wall lamps; some of them concealed above pictures or behind sculptures, the latter producing an almost eerie effect. Anna steered her in the opposite direction to the one they had taken a few hours earlier and they passed through another anonymous pale wooden door into a corridor: this one was of normal width and ran for perhaps thirty feet with a door opening of each side plus one at the end.

"This is my private suite, my dear; living rooms to the left, bedroom to the right and a WC through the door at the end... Worth knowing, in an emergency!" Anna chuckled.

By now, Molly had either recovered somewhat, or had become resigned to her fate, the older woman wasn't sure which. Gently she eased the red-head through the right hand door into a medium sized cluttered room with subdued lighting. There the headboard of a massive bed set against the back wall, the room was warm and the bed only seemed to have a single thin sheet thrown over it covering the mattress but not the mound of matching pillows at he end. She eased the taller English woman down into one of two armchairs and sat herself down in the other. They were separated by a small table on which stood a bottle of wine with two glasses already poured.

Anna pushed one towards Molly. "Here, this will help to relax you." Her voice was gentle and had a hint of concern.

Molly accepted the glass and took a sip: it was a white that she was unfamiliar with, light and pleasant and not too sweet. She carried on drinking as her hostess pointed out the three doors opposite as Bathroom (left), dressing room (centre) and panic room to the right. "In case of terrorist attack!" She said in passing.

Anna finished her wine, placed the glass on the table and stood up. It was only now that Molly realised that she was dressed in a long loose blue silk robe secured at the waist by a yellow silk sash. She moved over to her guest, leaned over and kissed her on top of her head. "Thank you for coming." She said gently before returning to her seat.

Molly's mind seemed to do a back-flip. That was the least thing that she expected. She panicked and tried to think of something to say. "Your - your bedroom's much smaller than ours."

Anna smiled and refilled the wine glasses. "It's cosy, that's what I like. When I was a little girl, over forty years ago, I always dreamed of a big bedroom. This would have seemed massive to me then." She mused.

Molly was shocked and without thinking blurted out. "How old are you?"

She received a warm smile. "I'm fifty." She said quietly and stood up slowly. She undid her sash and allowed the silk robe to slide off her shoulders and float down to the floor in gentle slow motion.

Wide eyed, Molly stared, eyes wide, mouth open. Then she blurted out: "Ohmygod! No way!"

The woman who pirouetted slowly in front of her could have passed for thirty with no trouble at all. Her body was slim, her skin smooth and flawless and her breasts were firm and self supporting. She could not be fifty! Molly's eyes travelled up and down the small perfect body - she had no body hair at all.

Anna smiled when it was obvious that Molly was gazing at her pubic region. "That is the only cosmetic surgery that I have undergone - electrolysis. The rest is natural, almost! I was KGB, Scientific section... not everything that we worked on was to do with deadly poisons or inventing new steroids for cheating at the Olympics." She said mystically.

Then when she offered both of her hands to Molly, the English woman grasped them without thinking and was gently, but firmly, pulled upright.

The red head felt her thin cotton blouse being unbuttoned, but did not resist, then the same happened to the skirt that Natsuki had 'suggested' that she wear. Both garments were soon on the floor and she was standing there in another woman's bedroom in just her bra and panties.

Anna went no further, but instead, grasped her hand and led her towards the massive bed where she folded back the sheet, climbed in and slid over to the other side leaving the younger straight woman standing at the bedside. She smiled and patted the mattress.

Molly hesitated and then climbed in as well: not knowing what to expect, but imagining... Well she didn't know what was going to happen, but it was bound to be horrible!

Anna dimmed the lights still further and rolled onto her side facing her new companion. Who seemed to be lying at attention on her back. She watched her for a minute or two then propped herself up on her elbow. "Comfortable?" She asked gently.