The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly nodded, then asked. "What are you going to do to me? Will it hurt?"

"I hope not, why should it?" Came the concerned reply.

Molly was puzzled. "It always does when my husband, you know, enters me."

Anna gently reached over and stroked her hair. "That's because he's a man. They are all clumsy and don't know what a woman wants. I'm going to do nothing to you that you won't like... Promise! I want you to enjoy it and to like me, so there is no way that I am going to hurt you, my darling. I am definitely not going to, enter you, as you put it."

The redhead was at a loss: this was definitely the last thing that she expected.

"Have you ever kissed another woman?"

"No!"

There was a chuckle. "Well close your eyes and you can imagine that I am a man, if you want too." There was a pause and then Anna continued. "Shall we give it a try?"

Molly didn't know what to do, the woman was being kind and gentle... Not what she had expected at all. She hesitated and the said. "Okay, I'll try to respond." She closed her eyes and waited.

She felt her head being lifted ever so gently from thr pillow, then a pair of soft lips closed over her firmly closed mouth, a hand caressed a nipple and she gasped at the sudden tingle. The kiss was gentle and seemed to go on for ever. It was a beautiful, thoughtful kiss. A kiss that seemed to give as well as take. A kiss that seemed to make her light-headed. A kiss that worshipped her as a woman.

"Oh, wow!" She said when Anna finally broke off. She was glad she was not standing because she knew that her legs would have given way. "Oh, Anna..."

She opened her eyes and could see the older woman smiling down at her. That was the best kiss that she had ever experienced. She saw the head descend this time and felt her own mouth relax... Her eyes seemed to close on their own as Anna kissed her again. It was gentle, but firm and then, to her surprise, she felt a tongue slide into her mouth and lick against the roof before gently caressing her own tongue which responded without her thinking about it. The kiss went on and on and she became even more light headed and confused.

Anna broke off gently then nibbled the side of her neck. Even that felt wonderful and she began to relax. May be it was the wine, maybe it was Anna; she wasn't sure, but the one thing that she was sure about was that she didn't care. "Tom has never kissed me like that." She said sounding slightly mystified."

"Who's Tom?" Came the Husky reply.

"Molly giggled. "Sorry, Tanya has never kissed me like that."

There was a chuckle. "She will, when I have finished with her - you'll see!"

She tried to imagine her clumsy husband as a gentle, loving woman. The thought caused her to laugh.

Anna was surprised at the reaction. She was even more surprised when Molly kissed her, not expertly, but enthusiastically. Okay, her tongue was a little too probing, but for a first time, it was a good effort. Gently Anna hugged her and taking control, rolled her on to her side. The kiss lingered and the Russian woman knew that her multimillion pound investment in the couple would pay off...

"What do you intend to do to me next?" Molly asked, still sounding a little unsure. As she felt a hand gently massaging her back.

She saw the older woman smile. "Nothing that you are uncomfortable with. Let's just, I think you Brits say: snog?"

Molly giggled. But Anna recognised it as a nervous reaction and kissed her again, but this time she began to very gently play with her breasts, concentrating on the small nipples. She felt the young woman shiver in appreciation and smiled to herself.

They spent the next hour kissing and fondling but the older woman was careful not let her hands stray anywhere near her friend's pussy, not yet: next time. May be, but not tonight. She did caress her breasts however and initial token objections soon turned to moans of appreciation. She also played with her ass a little; but again was careful not to overdo it: they eventually drifted off to sleep like two spoons in a draw with Anna's hands clasped in front of Molly's tummy. On the whole it had been a promising first step on a very long road.

Molly found herself being woken by a maid with a cup of tea on a silver tray. It was six fifty and she was alone. She was informed that Anna had arisen at five and was now working: which was how she normally began her days.

The English woman showered and then found clean clothes laid out for her including blue silk panties, a white silk blouse that was almost see-through. There was also a black, light weight skirt that would have been tight if the right hand side hadn't been slit nearly to the waist!

She returned to her own suite just in time to set off on the usual early morning walk with Tanya who was going outside in a skirt for the first time and was not very happy about it.

"Everyone will laugh at me!" The former Tom Talbot complained with feeling.

"No they won't. One word from you to Anna and there would be hell to pay... Do you think they don't know that? Now come on otherwise we will be late for breakfast." Tanya followed her out into the hallway. "And stop slouching otherwise I'll laugh at you!"

They walked to the other end of their floor and took the lift down to the lowest level then followed the long tunnel to what was known as 'the front door'. When they reached it they slipped on their trainers and approached the security desk. Actually the small neat, building was partly carved out of the cliff and served as an entrance, a security post and an observation lounge: hence the front of it was almost totally glass as were the sides of the part that was above ground.

There were two women on duty who logged them out without stopping them and wished them a cheery. "Good morning, Molly! Good morning, Tanya!" As the couple left by way of the glass double doors.

"See, what did I tell you?" Molly asked as Tanya glanced over his shoulder at the security women to see if they were laughing.

He seemed disappointed that they were bent over a computer screen discussing something probably work-related and seemed to have forgotten about him.

The walk began in the semi-formal garden that surrounded the entrance. They followed the path then emerged onto the untamed hillside with its longer grass, bushes and wild flowers. It teamed with birds of all sizes and colours most of which were unfamiliar to them. "We will have to buy a bird book next time we go into Kempton ." Molly said in passing.

"Not going!" Muttered Tanya sullenly.

This time Molly could see that he had a point but didn't say anything about his planned re-modelling.

As they followed the familiar, and well trodden path: the grass being largely warn away; they saw other residents from time to time and Molly waved cheerfully to them receiving the same greeting back.

He remained silent for most of the walk, but as they turned back towards the Hacienda, enquired. "How was it last night?"

"Surprisingly pleasantly: she snogged me, that was all. Anna is very gentle and thoughtful. I'd been expecting something like rape, but she didn't force herself on me at all. It was nice!"

This was the last thing that her husband expected to her to say so he continued with:

"Are you a lesbian now, then?"

"Tom!" Molly was taken completely by surprise then she thought and added. "Not yet, but I think that we both will be this time next year. Isn't that the general idea?"

Tanya lapsed into silence and remained that way until after they had returned to their suite.

* * * * *

The beautician seemed to do very little with Tanya except 'tut' as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Okay, I'll just trim it to shape it a little. You can't achieve a feminine style just by letting it grow, you know: all you get is a scruffy mess; an Ah don' allow none of my ladies to become scruffy!" The woman, a native Islander, chuckled. "Now, let's see..."

She took very little off, but when she had finished, Tanya muttered. "I look like a dyke!"

"No! Believe me darlin', you do not!" The woman chuckled again as she showed the result, a rather gender neutral pudding basin cut, to Molly.

"Umm. Can you do anything about those eyebrows?"

"Dat's next on de agenda, yo'll see!" Another chuckle. "Then we start teaching about make-up,"

The Woman bustled around then moved Tanya over to a theatrical-looking vanity and started work again. When she had finished, a surprisingly short-time later, even Tanya was impressed by the result.

Finally the woman chuckled and showed them a pair of realistic-looking silicone breast forms and then had Tanya strip to the waist. Deftly, she smeared 'goo' on to his hairless flat chest, then, after lining up the first 'breast', pressed it into place and smoothed down the edges.

As she applied the second one, she explained. "These is about as life-like as they come. An' they is shower-proof too. The glue will last for a month and then they will need re-attaching. To anyone touching them, well they'll feel like the real thing. The little cups that went over yo' nipples, well they transfer sensation..."

She brushed her fingers across the artificial nipples and made Tanya gasp in surprise.

When Tanya stood in front of the full height mirror, she stared, open mouthed for several minutes at the image in front of her: when she smiled, the well-endowed girl smiled back. Beneath her thin cotton skirt, she felt her little dick twitch for the first time in over a week... This seemed so right!

"See yo' in two weeks." The beautician said as she smiled at her handiwork. "Here, yo'd better wear this."

Molly took the bra from her and fastened it behind Tanya's back. The breasts really did feel like the real the real thing.

"They're sooo big," her husband said. "heavy too; how do you cope?"

Molly chuckled. "I think you are about to find out. Welcome to the club, darling."

"They's only 'C' cup: I believe that Madam intends you to get bigger ones eventually, 'cos that's what she likes." The beautician said as she handed Tanya her blouse... It wouldn't fasten.

Tanya glanced at the mirror again and saw that the girl inside was still looking at her... Somehow it felt right... What was happening to him/her?

Molly steered the dazed girl/boy out of the salon and back to their apartment. Tanya seemed to be better as a woman than Tom had been as a man: fleetingly, she wondered what was happening to them. It didn't seem to matter any more: the only thing that mattered was the end result.

Over the next few days, Tanya seemed to become quite attached to her new breasts and began, with Molly's encouragement, wearing clothes that accentuated them.

Molly took to gently squeezing and fondling them when ever they kissed... They really did feel like the real thing and when she played with the nipples, Tanya actually moaned: her little wee-wee twitched, but refused to get hard any more.

Molly started taking her to bed in the afternoons where they would lie in each other's arms and play with their changing bodies. Tanya tried to get a hard on, but for some reason it didn't work any more, although it was still sensitive as Molly found out when she brought Tanya to orgasm by rubbing her mound against it - it spat at her.

She grabbed the little blonde by the hair and dragged her head down to the mess on her belly: "Now lick it off!" The redhead demanded. "Lick me out while you are at it."

Tanya was amazed. She had never seen Molly's aggressive side before and had never suspected that she had one. She became even more aggressive when she began grinding her labia against Tanya's face.

"Molly, please!" The little blonde wailed, but the redhead did not stop until she had cum a further twice.

3. All Girls Together.

Molly and Tanya awoke in Hospital, or at least they thought that they did. Time seemed to be passing as a series of freeze-frame moments.

* * * * *

After the beauty treatment, life returned to its general routine, although with a distinct dream-like quality about it. First Tanya, then Molly began to lose track of the days... They no longer seemed to pass in the correct sequence.

They both became more emotional and would argue over the least little thing: then the bickering would stop and they would tearfully make up. They mentioned this to a young Russian doctor who came to check their progress one afternoon about a fortnight later. "Not to worry!" She said. "Its just the hormones that you are both taking... Bound to be instability. Soon pass, thank you."

After the second visit to the beauty salon, during which the woman lightened Tanya's blonde hair: they both began to notice changes.

"How long have we been here?" Tanya enquired in a bemused voice.

"I don't know," Molly answered. "But according to our bank account, its sixteen weeks! See, there's £32,000 in it at a thousand a week each, that's sixteen weeks."

Tanya jumped to her feet. "It can't be... I can't account for more than a few of them, can you?"

She shouted for their maids and Natsuki trotted in within seconds. The Japanese girl bowed to them then stared wide-eyed when she noticed their anguish. "Are my ladies alright?" She enquired. "How can I help you ladies be happy?"

Molly explained about the missing time and the diminutive girl looked relieved. "Ah, not to worry: is a side effect of the treatment and medication, that's all... You have been paid for the lost time: some of what you have forgotten was less than pleasant.

The second electrolysis session was difficult, yes, I think that that is why you forgot it."

Tanya whipped off her skirt and pushed down her panties. "Look at me!" She wailed. "I'm shrinking: and it doesn't work any more!"

Molly and Natsuki peered at the blonde's tiny organ. Her penis was less than two inches long and her testicles were equally shrunken."

"Not any good? Can be removed at anytime, Tanya." Natsuki made an unsuccessful attempt at reassurance.

Tanya suddenly felt inadequate... "N-no! I don't want to lose it. Anna said that everything would be reversible."

Molly chuckled and dis-robed. "Oh, darling, don't make such a fuss about a silly little thing. Look, my clitty's bigger and you're shrinking!"

Tanya stared open mouthed. Molly's clitoris was a good inch long and looked like a cock... It even had a tiny fold behind its head.

"This has all happened since this morning... How long ago was this morning?" Tanya wailed.

At that point Wakana, the other Japanese girl, bustled in with a tea tray. "Things never seem so bad after a cup of tea." She informed them.

* * * * *

"Take it easy, Molly, it was a difficult bit of microsurgery, but its over now." The Dutch lady doctor reassured her. The Doctor seemed to be slipping in and out of focus.

Molly's crotch seemed to be burning... It reminded her of how she felt after the electrolysis. She frowned: What electrolysis?

She had been very itchy, that was all; there had been no burning sensation.

"Electrolysis?" She enquired of the blurred Doctor.

The tall Dutch woman laughed. "Not my department, Molly, I'm a microsurgeon. Hold on."

The Hollander moved over to the door and stuck her head out. "Sister Mitchell, Sister Sheena Mitchell!" She shouted.

Presently the Scottish nursing sister came trotting into the room and glared: "You yelled again, Doctor Thera?"

"Ah, goot! My patient, Molly here, has she had electrolysis recently? She seems to be complaining about it."

Sheena looked down at Molly, smiled and shrugged. "You okay, love?" When Molly nodded she continued. "Both of them have completed all hair removal therapy.

Molly has had four sessions and Tanya five. Last one she had was eight weeks ago. No complications: so any problems are down to the surgery!"

The Doctor and the Sister glared at each other even as they both slipped in and out of focus.

Molly was puzzled. She did a quick sum and came up with twenty eight as the number of weeks that they had been here... Another twelve had slipped by, unnoticed.

"Where, where's the time gone? I only thought that we had been here for about ten weeks." She asked plaintively.

Suddenly the Doctor and Nurse slipped into sharp focus and looked stunned. Then the Dutch lady stuck her head out of the room and yelled again: "Doctor Baumbach. In here, NOW."

The one thing that Doctor Thera seemed particularly good at was shouting. After a minute or two, another Doctor, a short dumpy brunette, joined them. "Ja, Amsing, was ist falsch?"

"Cäcilia, zij heeft geconstateerd dat er tijd ontbreekt." The conversation then seemed to run through a number of languages and was accompanied with a lot of hand waving, head shaking, finger poking and foot stamping. It involved all three of them and lasted for several minutes until Molly stuck her fingers in her ears and screamed.

The Three medics stopped arguing in mid-bicker and looked at her then Doctor Amsing Thera uttered one phrase in her guttural accent that Molly recognised. It was a simple phrase that caused her to stare at them open mouthed.

"For God's sake, sedate her!"

After Molly had calmed down:, Doctor Thera smiled at her... "I think ve vere at crossed purposes. Not electrolysis... I operated on your clitoris: you'll love it now!"

Molly drifted off to sleep wondering what the Doctor was going on about.

* * * * *

Tanya, formerly Tom, was lying naked and unconscious on the padded examination table while Doctor Thera briefed the two plastic surgeons. The breast forms had been unglued and were lying on the floor.

"As you can see, the accelerated hormone treatment has worked far better than the official method. I won't call it experimental because the KGB Medical Department vere using the technique for years."

She looked down on the two women. As she was over six feet tall, this was not difficult. "Six months ago, he was a normal male: now look at him... Or should I say her?

"Dere vas no breast development at all, but now she is a good 'B; cup. Nipples and areolae are now typical of a young female. You will insert the breast implants in behind the pectoral muscles so that they will not interfere with breast function such as lactation: do you understand?"

She looked at the two plastic surgeons, one of whom answered. "The implants will go in via the armpits and will take her up to 'D' and further breast growth will improve on this."

Doctor Thera nodded. "I vant her Adam's Apple pared right down and the same goes for her jaw..."

One of the surgeons peered at Tanya's tiny penis. "Does it still work?"

Amsing Thera laughed. "No, and it will never work again: I've done a couple of quick snips inside of it to divert the blood supply so that it can never get hard again. I'd like to castrate him, er, her but that is not allowed. As far as the patient is concerned, they must think that everything is reversible.

"One last job... I need the vocal chords shortened and tightened and I don't care if that is reversible or not: its all in the notes: take your time... Oh and see what you can add to her hips and arse and stretch her arsehole while you're at it, its not in the notes, but she's going to get fucked that way so we'll make it easy for her!"

* * * * *

Anna came to visit them after they had been released from hospital but were still feeling sore.

They were relaxing in their lounge when there came a knock on the door - something that hardly ever happened.

Natsuki answered it and they saw her bow as Anna entered. The diminutive Russian woman smiled and suddenly every thing seemed alright.

"Privyet, dyeti!" She said pleasantly - which they knew approximated as "Hallo Children."