The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
717 Followers

I have to admit, I was excited by the idea of Frank's hand on my leg in public, with my husband sitting next to us – even though the tablecloth was covering us up. I actually felt myself getting wet! Frank was keeping his hand still, but slowly moving it higher on my thigh – I think to see my reaction. Luckily, before he got too far, the dinner was completed and the band began to play.

Frank's date asked him if he would dance with her, so he could not refuse. He carefully slid his hand from under the table and stood up. I noted a tell-tale bulge in his pants.

Frank and his date danced a few dances and then returned to the table. Frank's date asked if my husband and I were going to dance and my husband, in his usual gruff way, said we did not dance. It was pretty clear he was there for the dinner and cocktails.

Then, very surprisingly, Frank's date told him to see if I wanted to dance. He asked my husband who just said, "go ahead." I was thrilled.

As we walked to the dance floor, Frank told me how lovely and sexy I looked, and how wonderful it felt to have his hand on my thigh. He told me he wished he had slid his hand higher, and I told him I wished he had too. Surprising myself, I told him my panties were wet.

Frank and I danced several dances. Luckily, the band was playing slow songs, so we could get away with being close as we danced. I loved being in Frank's arms. As we danced, my silk dress slid across my hosiery whenever our legs touched. The best part, though, was feeling Frank's erection as he held me close. During the dancing, we occasionally would find ourselves at the edge of the dance floor, nearest the wall. Frank took advantage of this and slid his hand down to my bottom and caressed me through my dress. It was a wonderful time.

In the middle of the next song, I looked at our table. Neither my husband nor Frank's date looked very happy. I told Frank this should be the last dance, but asked him to move us towards the wall again. When he did so, I reached down between us and put my hand on his hard cock. Hearing him give a short, loan moan, I smiled at him and told him I had been feeling it against my stomach during all the dances and wanted to know what it really felt like. Sliding my hand along its length, I told him we had to get back to the table.

The second important thing that happened when Frank's secretary got married was that she moved to another state. Then, the office manager stopped by to ask me if I would mind changing assignments to work with Frank. She told me that because of the nature of Frank's practice, I would be working only for him rather than for two lawyers as I had been. She told me to think about it for a few days and to let her know. As if I needed the time, I told her I would let her know the next day.

Actually, I really needed to think about it. I kept coming back to the obvious sexual tension between Frank and me – and the fact that the touching had gone farther than I had planned. As much as my husband was ignoring me, I did not want to jeopardize my marriage for what I thought was just a fun office relationship. I knew working full-time with Frank would be risky.

On the other hand, I loved the feeling of excitement I got being around Frank and getting dressed for him, and thinking about his hands on my legs. I also loved the way he felt when I touched him. I decided that I would try it and, if things became too complicated, I could always change to another job.

Needless to say, Frank was thrilled when the office manager told him I would be working with him and that we would have an "exclusive relationship." Apparently, that was the phrase she used and Frank told me later it gave him all sorts of ideas. Less than ten minutes after I told the office manager of my decision, Frank was at my desk with the biggest smile I had seen in quite a while. He was carrying a banker's box and told me he was going to help me move because he wanted me to be closer to him. I asked if he meant my desk and he said "well, that too" and blushed.

As I turned my chair to stand up, I noticed his eyes immediately look down towards my legs. Although my skirt was not short, it slid up a bit when I sat and, since no one else was nearby, I slid it almost to the top of my thighs to give him a nice look. His expression was priceless. I sat that way for several minutes while we talked and told him I was really looking forward to working together. He told me he felt the same way.

Frank was very eager to begin this new phase in our relationship. He place the banker's box on top of my desk and actually started putting my things in the box. I told him he could help by taking the things out of the desk drawers. The first drawer he opened contained some office supplies as well as several pair of pantyhose – each in a separate plastic bag. I had always kept spares in my desk since I hated to wear hose with runs in them. I had several pair because I wanted to make sure I could replace whatever color hose I was wearing.

Frank's eyes widened when he saw my hosiery. He surprised me by taking out a baggie and opening it. He held the open baggie to his nose and took a deep breath, and then blushed. He told me he hoped they would have my scent on them, but was disappointed when I told them that the spare pairs all were laundered. Still, he seemed to enjoy having his fingers in the baggie.

Working with Frank was wonderful. He was a great guy and an amazing lawyer. He had the respect of everyone in the firm, and I was the envy of all the secretaries. The office manager had told me that my job responsibilities would increase, Frank and I would be spending a lot of time together, and that I might even have to travel. She told me that I would be more of a paralegal than "just a secretary" but, because the firm was small, I would not be getting much of a pay increase. My husband, Rick, liked the fact that I would be bringing home more money and did not seem to mind that I might be doing some traveling.

Before long, I was moved in to my new desk, right outside Frank's office. It was quite a change for us. Where he once had to be careful about visiting my desk, he now had every right to be there. I loved being able to walk into his office whenever I wanted.

I also loved getting dressed every morning, thinking about Frank and wondering how he would like the things I wore. After years of being married to Rick – who paid little to no attention to my wardrobe, being around a man who complimented me every day and was obviously paying attention and clearly liked what he saw.

More and more, I spent time in Frank's office as we worked on his projects. Although the door was open, I still was able to stand next to his desk as we talked. From the hallway outside the office, I am sure it all looked perfectly natural and innocent. But the desk between us and the hallway blocked the view. More often than not, when I was standing next to Frank at his desk, his hand was sliding up and down my leg. In many ways, it was very innocent.

I remember telling Frank that he reminded me of my young son who always had his hand on my leg when I wore hose. It had become an unconscious reaction with my son, sort of a calming activity for him. Frank laughed and said it was far from calming for him. Especially when his hand slid high on my thighs, it was not at all calming for me either.

I have to admit I loved the feel of Frank's hands on my legs. He made me feel much more attractive than my husband had lately...if he ever had. Maybe I was getting too carried away, but I felt like I was a very desirable woman for the first time in years.

Frank and I became much more open with each other. There were times when he called me into his office and told me he only called me because he loved to watch me walk. He began to ask me to stand in front of him so he could slide both hands under my skirt. I loved to feel his two hands on my legs...one on each leg or both on the same leg. I loved when he slid his hands all the way to my bottom and caressed it. To be honest, I loved everything he did.

I usually wore bikini panties under my hose and one day Frank mentioned how he loved to feel how my panties framed my bottom. He mentioned that he often wondered how I looked under my skirts. That gave me an idea.

The next day, I paid particular attention to my lingerie when I dressed. I chose my tiniest pair of string bikini panties and a matching bra. The set was navy with red trim. I wore my tan suit with a navy blouse, sheer to waist suntan pantyhose, and navy pumps. I got to work early so Frank would not be able to meet me in the parking lot to walk me in.

Frank mentioned that he had been disappointed not to see me when he arrived, so I told him I had a few things I had to catch up on. I told him I was going to be pretty busy that morning. I could see the look on his face telling me how disappointed he was. I did my best to ignore him.

About mid-morning, I got up, walked into his office and closed the door. I stood in front of the door looking at him. He looked up at me with a very strange look on his face. He asked if everything was alright. I said I was nor sure.

He looked even more concerned. I told him I had been thinking of something he had said the day before and it upset me. Now he looked very concerned. He asked what it was he had said and told me he was sorry for saying something to upset me.

I told him I was worried because he had mentioned how much he wondered how I looked under my skirts. He told me he had not meant to offend me or act as if he was expecting anything, and apologized. I told him an apology was not going to fix things. Now, he looked very worried. I almost thought he was going to cry.

He asked what he could do to make it up to me. I told him to just sit still. Then, I reached for the hem of my skirt and lifted it above my waist. I turned slowly in front of him. There, I said, now you won't have to wonder any more. I broke into a big smile and then started to laugh at the look on his face. I asked him what he thought, and he said he was amazed. He said I looked better than he ever thought possible. I told him I was glad I reached his expectations.

Frank loved it when I lifted my skirt and I have to admit I loved it too. I had always been a bit of a tease, and had enjoyed letting guys catch the sight of a little leg, but I had never gone so far as to lift my skirt for a man. I am not sure if it was just part of the growing openness between us, or what, but I began to look forward blatantly lifting my skirt for him. I guess it was because he was so appreciative.

It seemed like every day I would walk into his office, close the door, and lift my skirt. Then one day I realized that the way the offices were set up, no one could come into his office without being seen for a distance down the hallway. One day, I walked in and told him to tell me if anyone was coming. I stood in front of the wall next to the door and lifted my skirt with the door wide open. It was not that much of a risk, but I found myself getting excited. After that, my daily panty inspection, as Frank began to call it, was almost always done with the door open.

Frank told me that his secretary getting married was the best thing that had happened to him since he began at the firm. I, of course, acted as if I did not know what he was talking about. He explained that he thought I was a wonderful secretary and would make a fantastic legal assistant. He then said that for the first time ever, he actually looked forward to coming to work every day – knowing I would be here.

Then, he made me blush when he told me that feeling my hand on his cock while we danced at the wedding was the most exciting thing that had happened to him in years. He admitted that he actually took his date home after the wedding and went home alone and masturbated while he thought of me touching him. He said he still masturbated at the thought. I just smiled and blushed when he told me this, but I was imagining the image of him cumming.

I really enjoyed the fact that, now that I was working with Frank, there was no reason for anyone at work to suspect anything when we spent time together. Frank had started a tradition with his former secretary that he continued with me – weekly lunches.

Once I began to work with Frank, he continued what had been his tradition of at least weekly lunches. He had started taking his secretary to lunch when he began at the law firm because he thought an informal setting to discuss work-related issues would make their jobs easier and make them more efficient. In light of the way our relationship had developed, I assumed our lunches would not be totally work-related. I was right.

Our regular lunch day was Tuesday, so I always took particular care in deciding what to wear on those days. Although I did not have any work clothes that were at all revealing, I still tried to wear outfits that Frank would enjoy. I usually wore my shorter skirts, especially tighter ones that rode up on my legs when I sat, or skirts with slits in them.

I knew Frank enjoyed seeing my legs and I enjoyed his attention. I always was able to give him a nice leg show when I got into his car. Later, I often drove my jeep and he really enjoyed watching me climb in – especially if I wore a tight skirt that I had to pull up so I could raise my foot high enough to get in.

Our first few lunches were nearby, and some were within walking distance. As we became more comfortable working together and being seen together, Frank began to suggest places farther from the office. I think it was because he enjoyed looking at my legs as we drove, and I always was willing to let my skirt slide up to give him an eyeful of my hose covered thighs.

Many times, as we drove through traffic, Frank would mention if a pick-up or semi was coming up to us and tell me how much the drivers must be enjoying the view. I always laughed at him, but he often would rest his hand on my leg and slide his fingertips under the hem of my skirt when the other drivers could see. He asked me if I minded, and I usually would laugh at him, saying they were just legs, and if the guys enjoyed the view, more power to them.

As I noticed more and more that Frank seemed to stop a lot next to trucks, I asked him if he enjoyed giving the guys a little show. As usual, he blushed, and then told me he loved the thought of other guys being jealous because he was with such a sexy woman and could touch me while all they could do was look.

Frank admitted that he enjoyed showing my legs to others, and asked if I minded that he did it. I told him that I did not mind at all – that I enjoyed the attention and that it was harmless fun.

Frank became more and more open about showing my legs while we drove. He never slid his hand in too far and never had me show too much leg. I have to admit I enjoyed the reactions of the other drivers when they looked at us.

Once, when I was driving my jeep, we pulled into a parking lot and when I slowed down to park he told me to keep going. He pointed to a spot farther away and told me to park there. I didn't know why he wanted me to do it, but I followed his instructions - after all, he was the boss.

The spot he picked was next to a sports car and as I parked I realized a man was sitting in the car. Sitting in his little car, with me in my jeep, I realized when I opened my door that my seat was just about at his eye level. As I swung my legs out, I saw him turn and stare at me. Although I tried to be careful, it came to me that he probably could see all the way up my skirt.

I got out of my jeep as quickly as I could. While I was locking the door, Frank came around and put his arm around my waist – something he had never done in public before. As he did this, I saw him glance at the man in the sports car who quickly looked away.

As we walked into the restaurant, Frank was smiling broadly. I asked him if he picked that spot out on purpose and enjoyed letting me show myself to the other man. He blushed, of course, and then laughed and admitted that he had selected the spot on purpose and that he had really enjoyed putting me in a position where someone else could look up my skirt.

Frank asked me if I minded what he did. I told him it was alright. I told myself that I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

At lunch that day, I asked Frank about what had happened. He told me he loved the idea of other men seeing what he had. He told me he had enjoyed looking at me for so long, that he knew how other men must feel when they saw me, so he thought he would give the man a thrill.

After a little hesitation, he admitted that he had been excited by it. He actually worked up the courage to ask me if I minded doing it. I laughed and told him that I had not realized what was going on until it was too late. He pressed, and asked how I felt about it when I realized what had happened. I told him the truth – I enjoyed it and found it a little exciting.

Frank was visibly relieved when I told him that. He asked me if I was mad at him and I told him I was not mad. He said he figured he wouldn't be able to get away with doing that again. It was his turn to be surprised when I told him he didn't have to trick me to get me to show myself – after all, he was the boss.

As we ate lunch that day, Frank was a great companion – making conversation, asking about my family and especially my two children, and making sure I was enjoying my meal. Every now and then, though, he seemed a bit distracted as he let his eyes wander around the room.

After one of these distracted moments, he looked at me with a funny look on his face. I asked him what he was thinking of and he told me he was thinking of me. I laughed and said it was a good thing since I was the one he was having lunch with. Then he laughed back and asked if I would do him a favor.

I said I would do almost anything, and smiled. He told me that he noticed a man a few tables over who was looking at me a lot. According to Frank, his eyes seemed to be looking under the table quite a bit, so Frank assumed he was looking at my legs. Frank wanted to know if I would do "the boss" a favor and give the man a little show. Now I was the one who was blushing, but I told Frank again that he was the boss.

I asked Frank what I should do, and he told me to pick up my purse to go to the ladies' room. The man Frank had noticed was sitting to my right, and would have been looking at me in profile, not directly at me. The skirt I had worn was not too short but, as I found when I got out of my jeep, it could show a lot of leg when I was sitting and quite a bit more if I was not careful. Frank told me to push my chair back a little to get up and then swing my legs towards the man. He said I should open my legs when I was facing the man.

I had mixed feelings when I heard Frank's instructions. I was a bit hesitant to show myself that way in public, but I also was excited by the thought of being so naughty. My naughty side won, and I started to get up as Frank had suggested. What happened next was a bit of a surprise.

Just as I turned to face the man with my legs opened enough to let him see up my skirt, Frank reached over and put his hand on my arm. He leaned over as if he wanted to say something, but was silent. When he touched my arm, I naturally looked back at him. When I did so, I was facing Frank but my legs were still open to the other man. Frank held my arm for a few minutes, then said "You are so incredible," and let me go.

As I began to stand up, my legs opened a bit more. I walked to the ladies' room and in doing so I passed right next to the table where the other man was sitting. I noticed that he did not look up as I passed.

We had to leave shortly after I returned to our table. Frank said the other man had left a little while after I walked past and that he apparently had enjoyed the view. I asked how he knew that, and Frank told me the man had a tent in his slacks when he stood up and had had to adjust himself. I have to admit that I was a little surprised that Frank noticed that – and that he told me about it.

MarleeM
MarleeM
717 Followers