The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
716 Followers

We walked to my jeep and, as usual, Frank opened the door so I could climb in. I laughed at him and asked if he hadn't seen enough already to satisfy him. He told me that he would never see enough of me and would never be satisfied as far as I was concerned.

As I drove back to the office, Frank slid my skirt up and caressed my thighs. I enjoyed his touch and this time I noticed the tent in Frank's slacks.

The day after Frank and I went to lunch and the other two men looked up my skirt, Frank came in with a rose for me. I asked him what was the occasion and he told me for being so good at lunch. I asked him if he enjoyed lunch, and he smiled and said "more than you know."

I asked Frank what he meant, and he told me how excited he had been by not only being able to touch me but also by showing me to the other drivers and especially to the two men at the restaurant. I did a poor Ed McMahon impression and asked "how excited were you?" He told me excited enough to masturbate three times when he got home. I was a bit embarrassed by his statement, but got control of myself long enough to tell him that he had to find a regular girlfriend.

I meant my comment as a joke, but he took it seriously and gave a very serious reply: "I don't need a regular girlfriend when I can spend so much time with the woman of my dreams who fulfills so many of my fantasies." I have to admit I was floored by what he said.

Frank had now admitted to masturbating several times because of me. Having felt him at the wedding and having seen how he tented his slacks, I knew he was pleasantly endowed. I began to have ideas about him.

The more I thought about the things Frank and I did, the more excited I got. My husband had never been overly active and never seemed to be very attracted to me – especially after two children. After several years of marriage, there seemed to be little excitement in our marriage.

For weeks, I had told myself that I was just infatuated with Frank and, even though I let him touch my legs, and encouraged him at times, they were after all only legs. Even lifting my skirt and showing my panties did not trouble me because I was showing less than Frank would see if he came by the house and saw me at the pool.

I knew I was a world-class rationalizer. I knew that for years I had been rationalizing the lack of excitement in my marriage with excuses like Rick worked so hard and put in such long hours it was no wonder that he was too tired to fool around, that I had the children to take care of and didn't pay enough attention to Rick, that at least Rick was a good provider.

But all of a sudden a good looking man was very interested and, apparently, could not keep his hands off me. His attention and attraction was exciting. The games we had played were fun and I had to admit I thoroughly enjoyed it when "the boss" had me show myself to those men – first by accident and then on purpose. I absolutely loved knowing that he masturbated because I excited him.

I realized two things. One was that I was going to do a lot more with Frank. The other was that I was more excited, but more scared, than I had been in quite a while.

For some time, I had been more than a little obsessed with the thought of seeing Frank's cock. Ever since his former secretary's wedding when I touched it while we danced, and then hearing him tell me how he masturbated while thinking about me and thinking about other men looking up my skirt, only fueled my obsession. As much as I tried to fight it, I felt myself wanting more and more to see it, and to do more than just see it.

My husband was the only man I had ever had intercourse with and since we had been married I had no contact of any kind with other men. I have to admit that before we were married I was pretty popular when the guys learned how easy I was to get me to play with them or even suck them off. After only being with my husband for several years, I was becoming more and more anxious to play a little, and Frank was my likely playmate.

Frank and I continued to have our weekly lunches, and "the boss" was taking greater advantage of his position of authority, and I found that I really enjoyed his increasingly controlling nature. On the days we went to lunch, I was told to wear shorter skirts and only sheer to waist pantyhose. I also was told to wear my tiniest bikini panties. We almost always drove to lunch in my jeep, so I had to climb up into it, and I usually slid my skirt up a bit – supposedly to allow me to climb in more easily. Since Frank – always the gentleman, would open my door for me, he was always treated to a view of my hose-covered legs. Not that I minded, of course.

Although my husband would have blown a gasket had he known anyone but me was driving my car, we got into the habit of Frank driving when we went to lunch, even if we took my car. He took great care to find a car with a man or two in it so he could park just right. Many times he would slide my skirt up to mid-thigh before I opened the door and often he would grab my arm after I started to get out leaving me in a position with my legs pointed out while I was turned to look at him.

After a while, as Frank and I got to know each other better, he began talking about how much he enjoyed cooking. I kept teasing him about it, asking him if he was such a good cook, why hadn't he invited me over for lunch. This went on for several weeks, but he always had an excuse.

Finally, I demanded that he make lunch for me. I told him boss or no boss, it was time to put up or shut up. He laughed and agreed to make lunch for me the next week on our regular lunch day. He told me not to tell anyone about the plan, because he wasn't sure it would be accepted for a single lawyer to have his married assistant in his condo. I told him I understood.

When lunch day arrived, I took particular care getting dressed. I wore my sexiest VS lingerie...a little red bra and thong set that left little to the imagination, nude sheer to waist sheer energy pantyhose, a red silk blouse, and a grey suit with a skirt that came to just above the knee and had a six inch slit over the left leg. I thought it would be suitable for the office, but I could show my legs if I wanted to.

I could hardly wait for lunch. Frank lived a few miles away and since I had never been to his condo, he drove my Jeep. When I climbed in, I made sure he saw my thighs when I slid my skirt up. As he drove, I made sure he saw even more, as the slit opened almost to the top of my thigh, and I left it open so he could see.

As far as I could tell, Frank needed at least three hands. He was driving with one and had the other on my thigh, softly sliding it up and down and between my legs. When it came time for him to shift, I tried to hold his hand by squeezing my legs together and I could tell he was not fighting it too much. Every now and then I placed my hand on his thigh and was able to feel his swollen cock. I was amazed that we made it safely to his condo.

Once inside, I was given the grand tour. I had to admit that I was expecting a real "bachelor pad," but found the place nicely decorated and very neat and clean. I almost laughed when Frank barely showed me his bedroom. I think he was more nervous than I was having me there.

Lunch was wonderful. Frank made chicken cordon bleu, which he said was his specialty. While he warmed it up, we had a glass of wine. By the time lunch was served, I was feeling very relaxed and happy to be there with him. Any second thoughts I had had disappeared.

Lunch was wonderful. Frank actually was an excellent cook. We ate and talked and ate some more. We sat at a small table in his breakfast nook, which allowed me to be close to him. The closeness have me many more chances to show my legs, which Frank clearly enjoyed.

Finally, lunch was finished and we also finished the bottle of wine. Before Frank could do anything else, I stood up and moved in front of him. I could tell by the look on his face that he was wondering what I was doing, but neither of us said a word. I moved closer to him, slid my skirt up a bit, and knelt between his legs.

Neither of us said anything as I pushed his knees apart and moved between them as I slid my hands along his thighs. As I got closer to his upper thighs, I heard him take a deep breath. I slowly reached for the zipper in his slacks and pulled it down. I reached inside and found a very hard cock, which I pulled from his pants. I was holding the first cock, other than my husband's, that I had held in years.

Before Frank could move, I had his cock in my mouth. I licked and sucked it and stroked it like a mad woman. Frank's breathing and low moans told me he enjoyed what I was doing. I know I loved it. Before long, I felt him stiffen and knew he was going to cum. In a moment, I felt him begin to cum and I sucked even harder. I felt his cum fill my mouth and I swallowed every drop. It was delicious.

When he was through, I sucked him a little more and licked him clean. Then I put him back in his pants and zipped him up. He still had not said anything, but looked at me with amazement. I told him that since he had made such a wonderful lunch, it was only fair for me to provide dessert.

MarleeM
MarleeM
716 Followers