The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 03

Story Info
Jean puts out with her bosses to keep her job.
6.3k words
4.41
36.5k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 3. In Chapter 2 Jean agreed to have sex with her two bosses to keep her job, and then ran into her old high school crush Chris, at the bar of a fancy hotel. A hot and heavy romance was rekindled between Jean and Chris, but Chris is a man who likes to exhibit his woman.

This story contains group sex and a gangbang scene.

****************

The next morning I went to work. I was wearing the new blouse, but the entire secretarial pool knew I had slept with Eric and Jose. Eric's secretary suspected what was going on with the three of us, but when she heard my one moan (damn it! I thought), she knew. She had told her friend, who in turn told two of her own friends and within an hour the entire secretarial pool knew.

These women are smart. They knew I had been up to mischief at the Holiday Party, and they had expected me to be fired. After having been closeted in the boss' office for three hours, and then having disappeared for lunch with Jose and Eric and having not returned for the rest of the day, they reached their conclusion. To top it off, the boss returned hours late from lunch looking relaxed and happy. They did not need the skills of Sherlock Holmes to figure out what happened.

The fact that I had been promoted, rather than fired, only further made it a certainty in their minds. Everyone, except Doris, ostracized me. Thank goodness for Doris, bless her soul. It was a hard day at work. Everyone shunned me except Doris.

There was one bad moment. Mitch and Steve came to my office to pick up some work I had done. "Hi Sexy," Steve said breezily. If looks could kill, he would have dropped to the floor dead. I said nothing. I radiated ice. They quickly got their papers and left.

During the next week work was hell on earth, but I saw Chris every evening. We had sex every night, and we indulged in exhibitionism on the weekend. We actually did it, after sundown, with me naked in a small out of the way corner of Central Park. I could not believe how brazen I had become.

Both Steve and Mitch, at different times, tried to have sex with me in my office. They had power over me, and had it not been that I was in love with Chris, I could have felt that I had to service them. But I was in love and I was an iron wall of resistance. I knew however that I could not fend them off much longer. The threats were getting more explicit.

One time Steve became so aggressive I had to choose between having him rip off my blouse or me taking it off. I took it off and then he demanded I lose my bra, too. I said no, and he began to slap me. The slaps were vicious; one even knocked me to the floor. I removed my bra.

He forced me to become naked in front of him and as he took out his cell phone camera I grabbed it. He told me he wanted a blowjob. "I'll bite it off, you bastard," I said. I barely escaped from giving him sex that time.

After that whenever he or Mitch would come in I buzzed Doris and five minutes later she would walk in. This of course I pre-arranged with Doris. When she entered my office with the two predators there, the sexual extortion would stop. Steve and Mitch did not want witnesses.

At one point, though, they came in together and when Doris came in to save me, they tried forcibly to undress her! That's when I hit Steve on the head with a lead crystal vase and he crumpled to the floor. The vase had been a gift of my ex husband, when he had cheated on me and felt guilty afterwards.

The vase broke on his head but I was out of control. I swung the principal ragged shard at Mitch. I missed, but had I not I could have cut him badly. Mitch ran out. Eventually Steve woke up and I kicked him in the ribs as hard as I could. He had a concussion and a bruised rib, but he never told anyone how it happened.

Steve and Mitch stopped coming into my office after that.

I was so unhappy at work, I told Chris my plan. I knew what would be asked of me, and if Chris were not okay with it, I would not do it, and just remain miserable at work. Chris was fine with it. He even wanted a video of it, the best I could arrange.

Steve and Mitch were partners in the firm; they basically could not be fired. That was part of the problem.

So I went to Eric the next morning. I explained my work had become intolerable. I was really sad, but I felt the only option was to leave. All the secretaries were giving me the cold shoulder except for Doris, and Steve and Mitch were sexually harassing me. I did not want to cause trouble, but it was time for me to find a new job. Could he help me?

Eric gave me a spiel about how valuable I was to the firm. He was not going to help.

I played my only card. I told Eric, "I will do anything, anything at all. Whatever you want, if you can arrange another nice job for me. Please understand: I will do anything you want if you can arrange things. Anything." Eric knew of course I was offering sex for a good new job. Whatever kind of sex he wanted.

"Let's go to lunch and discuss it, shall we?" Eric said, and he treated me to another spectacular lunch, and then took me to the same hotel. I rented a room again. He took a Viagra at the beginning of the lunch. Viagra takes an hour to kick in, so he was ready for me when lunch ended and we were in the hotel room. He came up to the room and fucked my brains out all afternoon.

Since I knew this would happen, I had already rented the room, and Chris had set up the cameras. We had a high definition movie of all of the sex. Knowing I was on camera, and that Chris was watching from the next room together with a sound feed, made it so much more enjoyable.

Eric surprised me in two ways. Halfway through our fuck Jose walked into the room, and he fucked me too once Eric was through with me. Then Eric tied me up, something I had not expected. I went along; I had said 'anything,' after all. I was tied spread eagle on the bed. Chris was going to love this. He was probably already drooling as he watched Eric tied me up.

Eric had a small whip. He had been preparing for this; I guess he knew I would ask for something like this. I got alarmed but he reminded me I had said 'anything,' and even repeated it for emphasis. Then he blindfolded me.

He whipped me where it would not show. I got red welts from the whipping. I was crying and whimpering from the pain, but mostly from the terror of being helpless and being whipped. Blindfolded, I did not know where or when the next whip would come from.

Strangely, it made me wet. He took off my blindfold finally, but left me tied up. He produced a huge dildo. Uh-oh. First it went it my cunt. In and out, in and out, until I came. My orgasm was not faked, the dildo and the bondage together made me cum. Then he loosened two of my bonds and rolled me on my side, produced some Vaseline, and used the same dildo on my ass.

That was not cool. By the time he was through I felt thoroughly used and abused. He got hard a second time and he ravished me again. So did Jose. They took lots of pictures and short videos of their time ravishing me.

I had never had sex while bound and was basically helpless. It turned me on immensely. I was one sick girl.

Two days later I had an even better job at one of the most prestigious firms in New York. Hell, in the entire country. I had much higher pay. Chris and I studied the video of Eric and Jose fucking me and found the most flattering still of the entire video, where I looked super hot and even Eric looked good.

I had it printed out at a professional lab. When the man gave it back to me he had made a copy for himself and asked if he could keep it. Chris was with me, and I said no but then Chris said if he liked instead I could flash him.

I told Chris he had to clear such things with me first! Chris ignored me.

Chris said that instead of the photo he could see the real thing. The guy took us into a back room, and I lifted my blouse and bra over my boobs. The guy gave me tons of complements on my boobs.

Chris then stripped me naked for him. Again he did not ask me. I had become a tiny bit submissive: I could not refuse if Chris wanted me to do something. "You can enjoy her body with your hands if you want, but not your cock," he told the man, to my great surprise. I kind of wished he would have asked me first.

I wanted to keep Chris happy, but I felt this was more than exhibitionism. The man ran his hands all over me, especially my boobs, and eventually he could not resist and stuck a finger, then two, then three into my soaking wet cunt. I moaned, just to annoy Chris.

But it did not annoy Chris. It turned him on. Anyway, we got away from there eventually, and fortunately there was no sex beyond the fingering. I bought a very nice Thank You card, inserted the glossy photo, and mailed it to Eric.

He sent me a thank you via email when he got the card a few days later. I heard from Doris that the card (but of course not the picture) was on his desk. He kept it as a reminder of our fun times, and me, no doubt. I am sure the photo I sent him was locked in a drawer of his desk.

I found out later the photo was in a cheap Lucite frame and he kept it on his desk when he was alone, placing it in a draw when his secretary buzzed someone in. His secretary Louise saw it once, figured out what he was doing, and soon the entire pool knew of the picture.

Louise took a picture of the picture, and every secretary had a digital copy. Their boyfriends and husbands saw it, too. Everyone saw this picture of Eric fucking me. At least my naked body looked good in the picture. It's not easy to look good while someone's cock is half inside you. I never went near those offices again.

I did hear from Doris that one secretary, Mary Claire, had a boyfriend like Chris, who got off on having her fuck other men. Like me Mary Claire complied. He became obsessed with her fucking the senior partner, after seeing the picture of Eric and me in the hotel room.

It was poetic. After giving me the ice queen treatment for so long, Mary Claire ended up seducing Eric, and did him in his office, just like I had. She too ended up doing it with both Eric and Jose in the hotel room, with her boyfriend hiding in the closet! I wish I could have seen that.

Doris thinks they're still fucking on a regular basis, but her boyfriend does not know. It serves him right, the creep.

I had one more problem. Again, Chris and I concocted a plan. I invited my upstairs neighbor down for dinner. I knew my neighbor Sam was the one who sent the pictures of Steve and Mitch fucking me to my boss. He was the only possibility.

He had asked me out several times and I knew he had a crush on me. I had never agreed to go out with him, so when he saw through my window that I was brazenly letting two men have their way with me, after having repeatedly spurned his advances, he must have been upset and bent on revenge. I knew he was the one who had sold me down the river.

I had got in the habit, to please Chris, of cooking naked, wearing only an apron. It was a full apron and it covered my boobs and my cunt, but of course only in the front. From the side there was plenty to see, and of course my entire backside was bare.

Chris had placed cameras all about my apartment. When the doorbell rang, I looked through the peephole, and it was indeed Sam. Wearing only my apron, I invited the very surprised Sam into my apartment.

He got a big smile on his face and came inside. I excused myself and returned to the kitchen, turning around and presenting my naked backside to him. He was stunned immobile, but recovered and sat down and leafed through a magazine. In the kitchen I threw on a shift but stayed naked under it. Sam was clearly disappointed when I reappeared with the food, dressed in the shift, now no longer naked.

He did not know perhaps I was still naked under the shift, but the independent suspension of my boobs was a giveaway that at the least I was not wearing a bra.

He longed for me. He longed to see me naked again. He longed to enjoy my body. There it was, across the table from him, barely clothed, within reach. "I hope you like lamb," I said innocently. "I roasted a whole rack." As I said the word 'rack' I winked at him and jiggled my shoulders that in turn jiggled my boobs under my shift.

Sam was around 25 and a nerd. I was not even sure he was not a virgin himself. He had trouble concentrating on the food. I was refilling his wine glass to make sure he drank as much as possible.

When dinner was done, I sat there and asked him lots of questions about his life, his hopes and his dreams. I got him talking and encouraged him to drink more and more wine.

Finally he excused himself to use the facilities. I figured he customarily did not drink much, and he was wobbly on his feet as he made his way to the bathroom.

While he was doing his business I quickly took off the shift and put the apron back on, cleaned off the table and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, naked except for my apron.

I heard the toilet flush and heard him return to the table. I called out, "Sam dear, I'm in the kitchen. Could you be a honey and bring in the rest of the dishes? We'll have dessert next, okay?"

He stopped when he came into the kitchen. "Oh, excuse me Sam," I said. "I always dress like this when I'm in the kitchen. I tend to splash, and dry cleaners are so expensive, you know? Besides you've already seen me naked, right? And worse, you've seen me having sex with two men, right? Weren't you one of the men at the window that infamous Friday night?"

Sam nodded feebly. "You know what one of those voyeur men did, Sam? He sent a couple of pictures of me to the senior partner of my law firm. You would not believe how much trouble that caused me. I basically got fired. Who would do such a thing?"

Sam looked at his feet. He was consumed with shame. I removed my apron. Now I was naked in front of my neighbor nerd Sam. "Is sex really so bad? Is it so dirty? Is it really anyone else's business? What do you think Sam?"

Sam did not know what to say. He was fairly obviously consumed with guilt. "Suppose for example, Sam, we were to have some wild and passionate sex this very evening, just for the sake of argument. Would that be a bad thing? Would it, Sam?"

"Would I deserve to lose my job if we got it on together? Would you deserve to lose your job? What if you were to lay me down on the bed, spread my willing legs, and plunge your cock into me. Should I lose my job for that?"

Sam just stood there. I lowered the boom. My voice became quiet, just above a whisper. "I know it was you, you bastard. Here's the deal. You have to give me back ALL the digital files and all the prints you have. Everything. No exceptions. I don't want them destroyed, I want them just the way they are."

"I also found the cameras you planted in my apartment. I know you have been spying on me Sam. That's over. Now just give me everything. It has to be everything. Go get it now and if you give me everything, but only if you give me everything, I'll let you fuck my brains out. Right now. What do you say, Sam?"

Sam had trouble finding speech. I waited patiently, standing naked before him. To encourage him I began to caress my boobs. I pinched my nipples until they became hard. I jiggled my boobs.

"I'll be right back," Sam said, and he ran upstairs to his apartment. He returned with a massive trove of pictures and videos of me doing everything from sitting on the toilet urinating to masturbating in my bed. The videos of me with Steve and Mitch were there too.

I looked at Sam and began to feel pity. I had my shift on again. I had dressed when he went upstairs. "Do you have experience with a woman, Sam?" I said as gently as I could. Now that I had what I wanted, I could afford to be kind, which was my natural state anyway.

Sam shook his head, too ashamed to speak. "What are you, 25?" I asked.

Sam said, "I'm twenty four."

"I'll be your first, then?" I asked.

"Yes."

I was kind. I removed my shift and was again naked. I undressed him and sucked him off; it took 45 seconds for him to cum in my mouth, maybe even less. I suspected that would happen.

I taught him how to eat out a woman. He was an eager student and did whatever I told him to do. He actually made me cum. When I came it startled him, he thought he had hurt me or instigated an epileptic fit or something. I explained he was just good at it.

His erection was back. I lay on my back on the bed and spread my legs. He climbed on top of me and I gently grabbed his cock and guided it in. I figured he would probably have trouble finding my entrance.

He gently fucked me, and I talked him through giving me a much more passionate fuck. I told him when to plunge in strongly, and when to hold back. I taught him to screw me with a circular motion. I taught him how to tease me by pulling almost all the way out and then plunging back in. I taught him even to play with my asshole as he fucked me. I taught him every trick every man had ever tried on me.

After we did this for a while I got on all fours and told him to fuck me. He found my entrance after a few false tries, and he nailed me to the point where I even moaned. The fuck of this asshole nerd who had almost ruined my life and unwittingly sent me down the road to becoming a slut extraordinaire was arousing me.

Finally I sat on him cowgirl style, so he could watch my boobs bounce around as I fucked him. This was too much for him and he shot his load into me. I collapsed onto him and we kissed for the first time.

He started to speak and I knew what was going to come out of his mouth. So I stopped him and I said, "Don't thank me. Never thank a woman for sex. It's pathetic and it makes the woman feel cheap."

I took his cell phone and deleted all of the pictures on it. Then I said, "Here, I stand naked before you with my cunt filled with your cum. Take one photo to remember this. Then get the hell out of here and out of my life."

He took one photo of me.

He just stared at me, wondering how I knew exactly what he was about to say. "You can go now. You got to fuck me; your dream has come true. You have a photo to remember me by, and to remember the first womanly body you got to enjoy."

"Now that you know what to do, go date a woman your own age or younger, maybe 19 years old. You have a nice cock and now you know how to use it and how to please a woman. Go make some young woman happy. But get the hell out of my life," and I shoved his clothes in his hands and pushed him out the door, naked, with his soft cock still dribbling out cum.

I waited until I heard him enter his apartment. I put my shift back on and opened the blinds. Chris had been watching everything on his laptop in his car parked in front and when he saw the signal he came to my apartment. I had tied off the last loose end.

Chris and I had a hot and heavy affair. I was in heaven. But a problem arose: Chris kept pushing me to exhibit myself in more and more risky ways. It was exciting, but it was getting out of control. When I finally got a vacation at my new job, Chris took me down to Key West. Once we were settled in our hotel room, he took me to a nude beach.

To please him I went nude on the beach. A lot of the men on the beach were there to lust after the women displaying themselves. And we women were clearly displaying ourselves. I felt like was in the window of a red-light district or something.

I felt as if I were the favorite of the men at the beach who were checking out every single woman there. There were also women checking out the other women. Key West is an unusual place.

Most of the other nude women on the beach did not have my body. Chris said I was a ten. I did not enjoy being objectified like that. I loved Chris, but it was getting harder to please him.

12