The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had enjoyed a bit too much watching me fuck Eric, Jose, and Sam the Nerd via video link. Now he wanted to be present in the room. The problem was that I enjoyed exhibitionism, but not fucking other men. I certainly did not want to have sex with another man just to entertain Chris!

I guess I had evolved to enjoy letting men get surreptitious glances at my body, but I did not want to have them pleasure themselves with it.

I did it, though. I did not want to do it, but I did it to please Chris. The first time was on the beach. I was naked and so was Chris. He fooled around with me and we ended up doing it on an infrequently used part of the beach. We had a voyeur, which turned me on. I was okay with this, but barely. Having sex is such an intimate act, should it really be for public consumption?

But then Chris invited the voyeur to join in the fun. I did not see this coming.

"Are you going to ask me?" I said.

Chris was silent, but the voyeur asked if the lady minded. He looked sweet, and I was flattered that he asked me even when Chris had not, so I nodded okay, and he got on top of me and stuck it in.

Chris told me to do him cowgirl style. I knew why: I could be maximally on display while fucking this stranger, the better to satisfy Chris' insatiable needs. Also Chris knew it would be to the benefit of other voyeurs who might happen by. Three men besides Chris ended up seeing me fuck this stranger.

When the stranger added his load to the one of Chris on my stomach, a third man asked to do me. While I was politely declining, Chris interrupted and he said, "Sure, man."

I ended up fucking him too, right there on the beach, while the previous stranger who fucked me, and four other men watched. He fucked me in three positions, and in the hope of making Chris jealous, I moaned up a storm, putting on a real show.

At the end the men applauded, and I bowed low letting my boobs hang down suggestively, and then I put on my bikini and my beach cover up, signaling the show was over. I was mad at Chris. He had pushed me too far, and he knew it.

The next day he had me fuck another man in the sauna and he himself fucked me in the hotel pool, just before the closing hour. There was only one other person there, a woman, and to my surprise she enjoyed the show and applauded us when we finished. That was the first time I had put on a sex show for a woman.

I was a bit puzzled as to why, but having the woman enjoy the show was exciting for me. Having men watch us was a bit creepy although if I am truthful I enjoyed it, but having this woman watch was somehow thrilling.

Chris wanted me to have a gangbang. I pointed out I had already had two for him: when I took on Eric and Jose at the hotel, and when I took on two strangers plus Chris himself at the nude beach.

"That's group sex, my love. That's not a gangbang," he said.

"Three men at once is not a gangbang? Of course it is. How many men do you think it takes for it to be a gangbang? Chris you're losing it. Don't push me too far; you'll lose me, too," I was pissed.

"At least four men, preferably five or more," came the answer.

"You're crazy Chris. I love you, and I want to please you, but you are asking too much. I don't want to be the slut you want me to be. Give it up, Chris; let's stay in love, okay?"

"Legs, when I found you, you were fucking two men to keep your job you had lost by fucking two other men. Then you fucked the two men again to get a new job. You fucked me within an hour of my finding you after those twelve long years. You were already a slut then, and you are one now."

That hurt. It cut to my core. But it was the truth and I had no retort. I had become a slut; there was just no question. I had been manipulated into sex with Steve and Mitch, but I had made a lot of stupid mistakes that put me in that compromised position.

The sex with Eric and Jose the first time I felt I had no choice, but the rest of it I did happily. The same is true with Sam the Nerd, which Chris was kind enough not to raise. Probably he had forgot.

"Okay, Chris. I don't want to, but for you, I'll try it once. But you have to promise never to ask me again to do such a thing. Do you promise?"

Chris was thrilled. This was his dream come true. He left me alone while he went around rounding up recruits. He showed men pictures of me, and they were all ready to fuck me, just based on my body alone. Men don't care if I'm a nice person. Men are so different, so very different, from us women.

But most of the men did not want to gangbang me. I was encouraged. Even men found it gross. But of course men are men, and in only a few hours Chris found five willing men. He had kept me informed via texts, as I cowered in our hotel room.

Chris took the five men, himself and me out to our special spot on the nude beach, after sundown when it was mostly deserted. I had gotten drunk and even stoned so I could handle what was coming,

I gave the men the ground rules. I would blow each man once, and each man could fuck me once. I preferred being fucked in the cunt, but would tolerate one or two ass fucks. No double penetrations. It was true: As I heard myself I realized I had descended the long slide to become a total slut.

Explaining the rules of my first (and hopefully only) gangbang was just too weird. I lost my nerve right there. I was not ready to fuck six men. At that point I was not ready to fuck even one man.

"I'm sorry Chris, I can't do this," I said. I turned to walk away, or more likely run away. The idea of even fucking one man I had never met, a complete stranger, which I had done for the first time during this trip to Key West, seriously freaked me out. I had now fucked two strangers; one after the other, in what Chris called "only group sex." But ever since I had done that I had been totally freaked out.

It did not stop me from letting Chris pressure me into fucking yet another total stranger in the sauna, bringing my total for fucking strangers to 3. This was the total for this trip, but also for my entire life. I lay awake at night in bed ruminating over what I had done and what I had become. How did this happen? And why? To fulfill some kind of sick misogynist need my lover Chris had?

This was not good. I was going to get an STD if this kept up, or worse, maybe even AIDS. Okay, truth be told, I did enjoy it. It was truly hot to fuck naked on a public beach, to be discovered, and then to fuck two of the voyeurs. Every time I remember that, I get wet, usually very wet, and recently have been almost raping Chris. He does not know what is up with me, but he likes it.

The stranger in the sauna was also intense. I had a mega orgasm fucking a total stranger like that, feeling his cock inside me while Chris was watching, and knowing at any minute we could be discovered. We were not discovered, but the thrill of the risk persists.

Finally, having a woman enjoy our sex show at the pool truly surprised me. I always thought such things were only for men. The memory of her reaction to Chris ravishing me (and he was pretty savage, giving me the roughest fuck he has given me to date, now that both he and I have discovered - thanks to Jose - that I like it rough) is the biggest turn on of them all.

But a gangbang? No. Maybe if that woman or another like here were there to watch, and perhaps to join in, well maybe. But just me? No. It's too much.

But as I turned to walk or to run away, and as I said 'No,' Chris kissed me. He clutched me in my arms and I had little choice but to stand there and kiss him back. While we kissed, two men undressed me. Still kissing Chris, I was now naked on the beach in front of six men, one of them being Chris.

One man began to finger me while another fondled my breasts, and a third gently caressed my asshole, all while Chris kissed me. I was furious because Chris was winning. I was aroused and I did not want it to stop.

Chris sensed this and relaxed his grip on me. I pulled away instantly, but another man grabbed me and kissed me. It was a nice kiss. If you can call a kiss respectful, this was one. It was a kiss one gives a woman that a man likes but is not yet assured she likes him back. It had that kind of sensitivity within it. It was just what I needed right then.

I kissed him back, and while we kissed his hands explored my body. I knew he did not have 6 hands, only 2, so I knew at least two other men were enjoying my body as well. Everyone was being gentle. Nobody was treating me like an animal in heat, a woman to be thrown about and viciously fucked. These were nice men. Either Chris was lucky, or he had chosen well.

I did not run away. For the first two I got on all fours and let one fuck me from behind while I blew another one. This was the first time in my life I took on two men at once. A third man lay on his back underneath me, enjoying my boobs swaying while I was pushed around by the powerful fucking. He began to suckle on one of my boobs.

I could not help myself. I got turned on, as I suspected Chris knew I would. Damn him, he was so smug just then. It's hard not to get aroused when all this was going on. As I've said, giving a blowjob always turns me on, since I feel in control of the man. I did not just then, the men were controlling me, but it turns out I like that, too. Who knew?

I did each of them, two at a time. I did not try to swallow. I would've gotten sick to my stomach swallowing so much cum. So they squirted on my face, and I became a cum covered mess. The men fucking me also squirted their loads onto my body, rather than inside me. This was consideration for the next man to fuck me, I suppose. Gangbang etiquette, if you will.

I ended up blowing all six men and letting all six men fuck me. When my knees gave out the last two fucked me with me on my back. Fortunately I can count, because then the men tried to fuck me a second time, but I said no. I was already sore, my cunt was raw from the four men who fucked it. Two of the men used my asshole. That was sore, too. I was a mess.

I waded into the ocean to clean myself off a bit from all the cum. I still had to walk through the hotel, let's remember. I reassembled my bathing suit, and began to walk back. I had to walk with my legs apart: I was so sore that it looked like I had been horseback riding for too long as I had that sort of bow legged walk.

The next morning I awoke in an orgy of self-hate. I was disgusted with myself. I was just three womanly holes for the six men (Chris included). Nobody was fucking me, Jeanie; they were all simply fucking a pretty and sexy slut woman. I don't blame the men: How could a gangbang with strangers be anything else?

I seriously thought about ending it with Chris, and I told him. He really did love me and that put the fear of God in him, and he promised to stop.

"Besides," he said, "I now have memories, and videos and photos of you, to last for the rest of my life. Nobody can ever take away the memories of how awesome you are, sweet woman."

I know he meant it lovingly and admiringly. He thought I was awesome. But I hated myself. Any woman can fuck a lot of men, especially if she is as pretty as I am, and I do not want to sound conceited, but I have a great figure and a pretty face, and I look like a class act since I have to, in order to be a legal secretary at such an important law firm.

I felt I was not awesome; I was just an extraordinarily loose woman, a slut who was easy to get in bed, easy to fuck. Moreover I had slept with three men: my two bosses, and Sam the Nerd, in order to get what I wanted. Disgusting behavior all the way around, and not what my mother raised me to do.

We flew back to New York, and we both went back to work, and we led a calm and pleasant life for the next two months. I really loved it, being with Chris, making sweet love with him in the mornings. But I have to admit it was much less exciting these days, without all the drama of the previous times.

12