The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Krishna yelled, "No, wait! Nobody does anything until I do what I want." Rajeev just looked at her, dumbfounded. I strongly suspected Krishna had never asserted herself before in his presence.

Krishna told me to lie down on my back. Puzzled, I did so, my boobs succumbing to gravity and slipping to the side of my body, but my nipples still stuck straight up. Krishna gently spread my legs and delicately began to lap the sides of my labia.

I realized that with my Key West adventures I had now fucked 18 different men in my life (holy shit! I thought: 18 is a hell of a lot of men!) and only thrice had any man gone down on me. Chris did it once before our first ever fuck, and I talked Sam the Nerd through doing it, too. My ex husband did it once, too, after I begged.

Krishna was giving me cunnilingus. It was my first time with a woman. Even though she is a woman, and the lesbian/bisexual angle grossed me out, I got into it big time. It was the best sensation I had ever experienced. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

I moaned, and moaned some more. My moans got louder as she got better. I was pretty sure Krishna had never done this before, but she was guided by my moaning as to what pleased me.

While she was tonguing me and I was in raptures, she slowly, gently, began to finger me. I moaned loudly when she did that. Encouraged, she slipped two fingers in me, never stopping with her tongue.

Then she stuck her pretty nose into my cunt and moved it around, and I almost lost it. She resumed licking me and slipped three fingers in me. Her fingers were small and delicate, and next there were four inside me.

I was almost delirious and moaning enthusiastically. For the first time in my life someone tried to slip a closed fist into me. Krishna has a tiny fist, but fitting it into a vagina is not obvious even then. My vagina became so dilated however eventually she slipped it in easily, and soon most of her forearm disappeared inside me.

I opened my eyes and could see the stupefaction in the eyes of the two men. Chris was staring: his eyes so wide he looked like a model for a Walter Keane (or more correctly a Margaret Keane) painting.

He told me later he could not believe Krisha had fit her fist and forearm inside me. Neither could I for that matter, but I had the amazing sensation of experiencing it.

Both men were watching this girl-on-girl action in states of shock. They lived in a world where men fucked women, dominating them, pleasuring themselves with them. We were their lovers, and this rocked their reality.

They were however clearly enjoying the erotic show. Neither one of them had ever witnessed live girl-on-girl action. Now they were seeing their own women doing it. The men had undressed and were stroking their massive erections as they watched the Krishna-Julie show.

Then it happened. Krishna was fucking me with her fist and forearm and I lost it, screaming as I had the most wonderful orgasm of my life. My entire body shook and vibrated for a good minute or more. I screamed so loud I expected their neighbors to call 911 or something.

Then I collapsed. Krishna got off me, smiling, her face and nose covered with my juices, and said, "Now, Rajeev. Don't let her recover. Fuck her now. Fuck her hard and fuck her long. Fuck her deep. She needs it. Send her over the moon. Look at her luscious body, those nice big boobs, her gorgeous face, her womanly curves, fuck her and..."

That's all I heard as Rajeev's dark Indian cock plunged into me with intense force, as if he were trying to punish me. I realized after the Lesbian scene he witnessed he was proving to himself that he was still a man by pounding me with excessive force. I loved it. I love rough sex.

Krishna wiped her face off on one of the elegant cloth napkins and then she approached Chris, who was still in a state of shock from the Krishna-Julie show. "Well Chris? Is there anything you want us to do? Or perhaps I should go get you some coffee while Rajeev fucks the shit out of your little woman right in front of us? It's a good show, don't you think?"

Chris roughly pushed the small and fragile looking Krishna onto the plush rug, and forced her legs apart, and then he plunged his cock deep into her. Krishna gasped and then whispered, "Yessss. Just like that. Oh yeah."

Chris fucked her like a madman. He picked her up and put her on all fours and took her from behind. At the same time I was right next to her while Rajeev pounded me from behind. Chris did not know, but I knew that he was only the second man ever to enjoy Krishna's body. She was a virgin when she married Rajeev, and she had never strayed. Until now: first with me, now with Chris.

Krishna looked at me as we were being fucked side by side and then moved her head towards mine. I knew what she wanted and I moved towards her as well, and we kissed while we were both being fucked by the other woman's man.

When both men shot their loads, Krishna said, "Did you get all of that on camera?" Rajeev pointed to the camera, which was on a tripod. "All of it you little wench. When did you become like this? I've never seen anything like this with you before."

"I became this way tonight lover, when I met Jeanie and Chris. Boys, we need to do this again, and often, okay? Now let's watch the rest of Chris' videos of men pleasuring themselves with Jeanie's body."

"After that I want to watch myself with Jeanie, and Chris fucking me to smithereens. Chris, maybe you can do me again when you get hard, you do me so nicely. Come on, Jeanie, I'll show you my bondage materials," and Krishna led me back to her inner sanctum, the kitchen.

As we went, I heard Rajeev say, "Bondage materials??" and then I heard Chris chuckling. The last thing I heard was Chris saying, "You know Rajeev, Krishna is quite a girl. She has the sweetest little cunt this side of Jeanie's sugary snatch..."

I was still angry at Chris for betraying my trust and sharing the videos with Rajeev. Now I wondered who else he had shared them with? But I had to admit I loved the consequences of his sharing them that evening.

The sex with Rajeev was nice, even very nice, but the sex with Krishna was memorable, and I could not get it out of my mind. I forced Chris to start going down on me before I would let him have sex with me. I began to get sexually fulfilled for the first time in my life. But I secretly longed to have sex with Krishna again.

I knew we would be back to visit Rajeev and Krishna. I knew too that it would be soon. It would not be too soon for me. Krishna did not know this, but next time I was going to eat her out. As I thought about it, maybe that was part of her plan all along?

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers
12