All Comments on 'The Office - Holiday Weekend'

by spring24970

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AzpiriAzpirialmost 7 years ago
Just out of curiosity I

Why is this in Loving Wives, and not in Erotic Coupling or whatever? I got the impression that they're both really good friends, and neither one of them is married (any more).

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Who are these people?

I have no idea. The tag says "loving wife." Whose wife? There isn't a wife or husband in sight at all that I noticed. Admittedly, I skimmed, but why is this here? EC seems like the place for this. Nothing disgusting. Office romance is always a bad idea, but I can't imagine why this story is here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wife or not, this is the only new tale in this segment today.

:)

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
I thoroughly

enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bitch Bitch

No matter the story, good or bad, all we do is bitch.Any wonder we only have a few stories each day to read.What writer wants to post here and just get insane comments.Think about it readers..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just another day at the bank, no the department store.

Where did he work again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
for those throwing rocks at these stories

some times the comments are way out in left field. there are some thin lines at to the right place to post a story... for me this is as good of place as any.. If readers do not believe this goes on in the work place , I feel sorry for them. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"You're suck a dork, Rick!"

She's right. He's suck a dork.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Someone working in HR?

Giving a co-worker a blow job in the office? That's a bit unusual.

rnebularrnebularalmost 7 years ago
Good idea but...

Needs a proofread or an editor would be better. The story was short but had a good theme to it. I didn't get the impression that either was still married, so loving wives seems the wrong category. That doesn't matter that much, but several times the details were a bit off, and a few times even the word I wasn't capitalized. Anyhow, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please get an editor

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-bitch, bitch

I thought about it and as far as I'm concerned this story doesn't belong in loving wives. I lost interest in the story when it became obvious this author needed an editor. The lack of commas made this an irritating read. Anon, I reserve the right to bitch about any story that doesn't meet my criteria of erotica. I'd rather have no postings than the trash that's passed off as erotica. Plenty of good authors left to read, even if it means going back to the archives or a different category. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous- for those throwing rocks........

I had to laugh at your comment. You seem to think it's okay to throw a story into any category. NO it's not. Categories were established for a reason, to give the reader a choice of the type of story they prefer to read. If I want to read IR, I go to IR, if I want to read erotic coupling, I go to EC, if I want to read romance, I go to romance, get the drift? For some reason, loving wives is becoming the dumping ground for other categories, especially the Fetish one. Category aside, this author needs to acquire a good editor. The high score it's getting is an insult to the really good authors who post in this category, but nothing should surprise me about the LW reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused???

What is this story all about? I don't see any mention of a wife or husband, two co workers get together, big deal. No story here, why Loving Wives section????

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 7 years ago
Wrong Category

BUT a very good, caring, short story. I hope that you continue it.

There was probably some grammar problems, but I didn't notice.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesalmost 7 years ago
I Agree, This is in the wrong catagory

But there is no need to be rude and obnoxious about it. I still think it's a pretty good story. I'm a little confused on the setting of them working in a department store or bank, but nonetheless, like the story.

I've considered writing and posting to this category, but can't get past the negative energy and feel that writing here would be a waiste of my time. I don't feel I would get the proper feedback I would need to improve. It's sad that the stories posted in LW are of little number daily. Leads me to think that writers are moving away because of the negative energy. Lit needs to really do something about it before this category no longer functions at all.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 7 years ago
Great tale!

Categories? Welllll, maybe she's on the way to becoming a loving wife. I liked it wherever it is listed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice tale

Now the finish, marriage or job loss. Romance or war. In The HR dept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good start.

This appears to be the first story by this author. Very good start. and the story finished very well, leaving the end to the story to the reader. Suggest that you continue writing.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Definitely wrong category

erotic or romantic but not LW material.

And is it a department store chain or a bank?

Other than that not a bad first story. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gotta love all the idiots in this category

Step one: cry like a little bitch every fucking time you read a story that doesn't suit your taste.

Step two: cry like a bitch that no good authors ever post to this category anymore.

Congratulations, assholes. You reap what you sow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"I'm no expert but guessed her breasts were much larger than D cups."

I almost got past the fact you changed where he worked within few paragraphs, but then you turned in to a typical male writer on here and over exaggerated the size of her breasts. 1*

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 7 years ago
Does not belong in LW - EC or Romance -- but good read

I liked the story, nice effort, but pay attention to your categories or all the anony's will whine. Or expand this in a multi-part story with marriage in the mix!

sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
Not a bad story

But would have scored it a point higher if it was in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It started out as a sweet romantic discovery of office love, . . .

until she decided to play office slut. "Oh, your a nice intelligent gentleman, we've been platonic friends for so long, and now you want to date and get to know each other better? Great, let's start with me sucking your cock. Not saying they won't be loyal love birds for the rest of their lives, but she does seem to be a bit needy, and impetuous, and presumptuous. Most lasting relationships seem to have gradations of intimacy over a period of time to forge trust and respect. Guess they already got that in the bag, at least as far as she is concerned.

Reminds me of a blind date where the guy says, "Hello bitch, you wanna fuck?" "Normally no, but I will for you, you smooth talking bastard."

Thanks for the offering. This reads more like the beginning of a series. I hope you do. But unless they are going to get married, and she plans on continuing being the office slut, for other guys, this should be in the Romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done

Thanks for the effort. And thanks for not making this some stupid cuckold story.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Needs more commas?

I can't believe someone said that. Yes, there were a few glitches; but this story had the best punctuation of the several stories I read today. Most authors throw in so many totally unnecessary commas. I found it to be a sweet story. Gave you a 5 rating. And who cares if it appears it was in the wrong category? That is a poor reason for rating it low. Please don't get discouraged by the hoi polloi! Keep writing.

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category

No wives in this story. That's a pretty basic requirement of LW. There has to be a wife in it somewhere, whatever else you do. What possessed you to put it here and why was it approved? Otherwise, it was pretty boring, so 1* all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:legsfeettoes

It's obvious you've never written anything, since grammar isn't part of your vocabulary.

Who cares that's it's in the wrong category? It appears many. Categories were established for a reason in case you didn't know that. Why do you suppose there is a category called erotic coupling, romance, loving wives, interracial etc. Are you really that dense, or just plain stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Which is it

Bank or chain of department stores

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NO ENDING/FINISH

A story has a beginning, middle, and ending.

This one had a beginning, and made some progress on the middle.

Then just quit.

The story did not go very far.

Neither did my rating.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

No loving wife, but still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, plausible and no nastiness, must be thousands of single co workers out there hoping something like this story happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous