All Comments on 'The Office Jock'

by Radames

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 17 years ago
As an underwear fan...

...I liked this a lot, especially the not-too-tender camaraderie of their first sex. I'm not sure most office buds would be as receptive to public gropes as Greg, though, bi-curious or not. Nevertheless, a hot little tale. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Magical realism

This story deals brilliantly with the transition from idle glances to flirting to sex and seems very real. I loved it, especially the first snap of elastic in the office...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so hot

God I want a Greg this has got me so hard if only I had an arse to blow my load in right now.

perihelionperihelionalmost 13 years ago
Hot man to man sex

Great story, I had an erection the whole time I read it. Keep up the good work! I need a regular dose of you.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

thanks just blow my load

luver233luver233over 11 years ago

Great story. Great pacing, flows nicely. Good buildup. Overall good read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

Radames, you have a new fan. Me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story based on married men helping each other out. Really liked the jockstrap eroticism and the descriptive first time blow job and the realistic "male scent" experienced when having Greg's balls pushed into his face. The idea of having the jock strap pouch pulled aside and the hard dick in your face for the first time had my dick pulsing with each heart beat. Being very orally fixated...I found the introduction of anal wasn't for me, but I did like the description of the ass outlined by the straps from the jock...I do think the look from behind, hairy ass and balls and the idea of them encased in a jock strap quite erotic. I liked the story...would like nothing better than to have a married friend with benefits like this, although, never with a coworker!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous