All Comments on 'The Office: Pam's Interview Ch. 03'

by ilikebikes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ilikebikesilikebikesabout 12 years agoAuthor
From the author:

Hi fans, thanks for reading, please feel free to comment. I have one more story idea to tie up this series but any reader's ideas will be entertained. - ilikebikes

RobertdocRobertdocabout 12 years ago

Quite a double treat to have this go up along with my own Office/Pam story on the same morning. May the best fic "win" - although you did set the bar pretty high for me, and not just because you had a three-way to my two-way. Way to give Pam more than enough to make up for her last client's package.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome!

Well, ilikebikes, you did it again! This was such a great chapter. It was really hot when Pam was slowly stripping throughout her sales pitch. I also wasn't expecting there to be a DP which was a great surprise. I really can't wait to see what the next chapter will include. PS: I sent you an email so check it out when you get a chance.

wowsexwowsexabout 12 years ago
Another awesome Pam story

This story was great. I'd rethink about only doing one more chapter since there's seemingly a lot more possible ground to cover. I'll try and think of some ideas and send you an email.

Don't worry robertdoc, there is always room for Pam/Jenna stories. I'm really loving how she is becoming the new Debra Barone or Rachel Green/Jen Aniston of the website.

wowsexwowsexalmost 11 years ago
Would

love to see the final chapter of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous