The Office: Pam's Interview Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at her nude body, surprised at her question to him, and said, "You have a beautiful body and I'd love to, however, I've been suffering from an erectile dysfunction problem for years now. I'm sorry I wouldn't be much use to you."

He said it rather matter of factly, considering the embarrassment his situation would normally cause in a man. Pam's mind quickly began to search for the next step to take. She still needed a better order to win the bet with Dwight, and she knew that she was a beautiful woman and thought any man who couldn't get an erection from seeing her, especially seeing her naked, was either blind or dead.

Pam swiftly arrived at a solution. "Oh, so sorry to hear about that. I'll make you a deal, if I can get you hard will you double your order to 400 boxes now?"

Mark answered her immediately, "Me, hard? 400 boxes? Ms. Beasley if you can get me hard I'll buy 1,000 boxes right here and now today."

Wow that must be some problem, she thought to herself, no wonder he could just sit there smiling while his son fucked me, his hands never leaving his desk, he sat more or less motionless the whole time.

Timmy was sitting again in the chair, his cock now flaccid as he watched the negotiations. He wasn't sure what to think other than he already found a fondness for the dry cleaning business if coming to work is like this.

"You're on buddy," Pam said to Mark as she rose to her feet. "If I can get you hard then I want you to fuck me, then would you buy more paper? Say, 1,200?"

"Yeah, sure, 1,200, it will never happen though, you can't get me hard," Mark said defiantly.

"We'll see about that," Pam said brazenly, walking towards his desk. "To do this I want you to get naked for me and sit on the floor in the middle of the room here."

He followed instructions and sat on the floor, legs outstretched, reclining, leaning on his hands behind him. Pam thought he looked good naked too, now he sees where Timmy got his good looks. Mark too was athletic looking, he looked like he takes care of himself. Her eyes also went to his flaccid cock laying on the floor between his legs. It was an extraordinary size, long, thick, girthy, but just plain limp. She didn't notice any movement from his cock yet even though she was standing naked before him, something she's never encountered before. Pam is used to men getting hard only on her command just about.

Pam sat in front of him and placed her bare feet on his upper thighs, her finely shaved pussy was open and still visibly wet. Mark watched as Pam began to circle her fingers lightly across her belly then down to her pussy lips.

"First I want you to watch my pussy as I masturbate to start us off, we'll see if I can get you hard," she said as she played with her outer labia.

He shook his head yes. Timmy moved his chair to sit in front of Pam, he wanted to watch her masturbate too. With broad movements, Pam cupped her pussy, then spread her pussy lips and felt all the tender pink tissue with her fingertips. "Yeah that's it, watch my pussy, get that cock hard for me, watch me finger my pussy."

She then inserted her finger and fucked herself for a few seconds, gasping in pleasure, then withdrew her wet pussy juice coated finger. She brought it to Mark's face and said, "Here, smell my pussy, do you like the smell of my pussy?"

Mark smelled her finger, then Pam put her finger in his mouth then withdrew it to bring her hand back to her pussy. He smiled and agreed it smelled and tasted like candy.

"You finger me while I get myself off, okay?" Pam told him.

With her feet on his legs she lifted her butt off the floor an inch while he leaned forward and inserted his finger in her tight pussy. Her tender toes dug into his legs, she gripped him with her feet. He motioned his finger in and out of her, hand sawing her as she rubbed on her bulging clitoris. Pam learned from Karen that a little dirty talk goes a long way.

Doing her best sexy baby-talk she said, "Timmy was great, but I didn't get to cum yet today. I want you to help me orgasm then I'm going to fuck your brains out. But I need your cock to be big and hard to fuck my pussy."

His cock twitched a minuscule amount. Progress! Pam smiled, knowing her seduction was working, now she had to keep at it. She continued circling her clit, moaned, whimpered, and sighed in pleasure.

"I want that big hard dick in me today, I have to have it, if I don't get it I think I'm going to burst," she told him.

Mark finger fucked her and offered his thumb up to her juicy clit, smearing juice all over her exposed dripping pussy. She gasped in pleasure and also began fondling her breasts with her free hand.

She changed seduction tactics. She leaned forward and took his mostly flaccid cock in her mouth, sliding her lips up and down the thick meaty length. She felt it twitch in her mouth again. More progress!

"Mmm I'm going to get your cock nice and hard, I need to be fucked, I need this cock to fuck my pussy." She told him while rubbing his cock with both hands.

Mark was looking down at her, smiling, not sure if it's going to work but he's still enjoying spending time with a naked woman while at work.

"I can feel your cock getting hard, now I'm going to try another move. I want you to finger fuck me some more."

With that she turned around and positioned herself on all fours, placing her lady parts in front of his face. He extended a long stiff finger and poked it in her vagina as she rubbed it with one hand and stroked his still hardening cock with the other.

He inserted his other index finger in her pussy, then spread her apart, exposing her inner pink flesh, then rubbed both fingers in and out. Pam gasped in pleasure, "Yeah that's it, Mark, you're going to make me cum, keep fucking me with those fucking fingers!"

She moved her pussy masturbating hand around to play with her ass. She did circles around her brown pucker then slowly poked her fingertip in the tight hole. "Mmm my ass is so yummy, do you like watching me finger my ass?"

"Mmm Hmm," is all he could say, he really couldn't close his jaws at the resplendent spectacle of Pam Beasley on all fours fingering her ass before him.

She started moaning louder, nearly screaming, gasping for breath. Her orgasm washed over her, fulfilling her. It caused her to tremble all over and grunt aggressively, almost animalistic. Her pussy clenched tight on his fingers and her ass tight on her own finger. Her body shuddering, she yelled, "Fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Fuck that's hot!"

Panting, she then tipped forward and layed on her belly, still rubbing her pussy underneath her, her butt hole still slightly exposed, she raised a foot in the air and placed it on Mark's chest. He kissed the top of her foot and her puffy pink toes.

She sat and turned to see that Mark was fully hard! It worked! She will get a nice sale today, beat Dwight, and still get to fuck this guy so everyone wins.

She gripped his cock and did a twisting motion on the shaft. Pam looked up at him and said, "Mmm nice cock, it's so big and hard. I have another special surprise for you when you fuck me. I want you and Timmy to do a DP."

Timmy was fully hard again after watching Pam masturbate and orgasm, watching, stroking his shaft. He was hoping she would say something to include him again.

"What's a DP," Timmy asked, confused.

His dad chuckled, "Go ahead and tell him, Pam, you're in for a real treat, son."

Pam smiled, showing her gorgeous smile, "It means I want your cock in my ass, Timmy, and your father's cock in my pussy, double penetration, I want both my holes stuffed!"

Timmy's jaw dropped, "Whoa that sounds interesting, yeah I want to stick it in her ass!"

Pam had Timmy lay on his back and she approached him with a bottle of lube produced from her purse in her hand. She knelt over him and globbed the lube on his erection and spread it all up and down his shaft and said, "Mmm this cock is going to feel so good in my ass, you can cum in there too if you want."

She hovered over him, reverse cowgirl, facing his feet and lowered herself onto his cock. Relaxing her anus, she allowed the thick cock to penetrate her ass with her gasping in pain and pleasure at the same time.

Her eyes clenched tight, her face contorted, she accepted all he had to offer, the entire length was up her ass now. She moaned and fucked herself on his cock several times to get acclimated to its presence up inside her rectum.

With a finger wag to Mark she said between grunts, "Okay mister, now that you're hard bring that cock over here and fuck my pussy."

Mark raised her legs higher, bringing her feet to his shoulders, he slid his cock in her pussy as he caressed her toned legs and breasts. Pam's mouth opened wide she shouted, "Oh fuck that's interesting!"

Fucking her pussy, Mark said, "Have you done this before?"

Between heavy sighs Pam smiled and playfully said, "No I sure haven't, have you?"

Mark shook his head yes, "Yeah you should have seen Timmy's mother back in college, she had skills." He resumed pistoning her while his son had his cock in her ass just below him. Pam was breathing heavy, sweat forming on her heaving breasts, and she said, "Force your cocks in together and out together, I want to feel them both entirely inside me at the same time."

The men listened and coordinated their double penetration attack. They even smiled and high-fived each other. Timmy reached up and cupped her ample breasts, flicking her nipples.

"Oh shit," Mark gasped, "I'm going to cum, I haven't ejaculated in years, Pam you're so awesome! I'm going to cum in your mouth, open your mouth get ready for my cum!"

Pam obeyed and waited for the impending cum drink she was about to taste. "Come here big boy," she said and left her mouth open, her tongue protruding over her bottom teeth. Mark grunted as he pulled his cock from her pussy and stood next to her, stroking his dick as hot ropes shot like a fire hose from his immense cock. Most of it hit her mouth, more specifically the back of her throat as several hot sperm spurts forcibly entered her mouth and splashed on her tongue. All those years of not cumming have paid off here with such a large ejaculate for her mouth. She then sucked his cock dry and scooped the stray cum from her cheeks with the head of his cock into her mouth, and then swallowed it all.

Timmy underneath also announced he was going to cum. He drove his cock deep in her ass for a final thrust and shot his cum up inside her rectal passage, coating her insides with all his balls had to offer. "Fuck yeah, fuck that ass, cum in that ass," Timmy grunted as he spurted.

"Mmm yummy!" Pam said to her clients as she stood up off Timmy's cock.

She got on all fours once again and placed her hand behind her between her legs, under her ass. She bore down and discharged the cum from her ass where it dripped in the palm of her hand. Once she was satisfied she squeezed all the cum out she brought her hand to her face and sucked and licked all the cum off her hand and fingers, swallowing the entire thing.

Not finished yet, Pam really showed appreciation for the Miller's business by sucking their cocks another minute, cleaning them up with her hot wet mouth. 1,200 boxes of paper put Pam in a charitable mood to say the least.

She stood and shook their now flaccid cocks one at time as if she was shaking hands and said, "Well, gentlemen, the pleasure was all mine, please call me again for all your paper needs, you won't be disappointed."

......

On the drive back to The Office Pam couldn't wipe the smile off her face. Her ass burned, her pussy burned, her stomach was a little knotted, maybe from drinking so much cum she thought, but she beat Dwight and scored a great commission for herself.

Pam sat at her desk where Dwight looked over at her suspiciously. He said in a condescending manner, "So Pam, did you outsell the master as you thought you could?"

"Even better you beet juice swilling freak, I sold 1,200 boxes!"

Dwight instantly became angry, pursing his lips, in disbelief, he said, "How the fuck did you sell so much paper to a mom and pop dry cleaner!?"

"With this," Pam said as she rose to her feet, placed a foot up on her chair, lifted her skirt to her waist, and moved her panties to the side to expose her pink pussy lips.

"You slut! Michael! Tell Pam she can't do that to our clients!" Dwight yelled. Michael, in his office with the door closed, chose to ignore him.

Pam sang in a sing songy way, "I sold twelve-hundred boxes with my pus-sy." Then she extended both her middle fingers to Dwight and yelled for the whole office to hear, "I beat Dwight at a sales challenge so fuck you motherfucker, you can't outsell me when I have this body!"

Dwight's face got as red as his beets and he yelled back, "I'll get you back you tramp. You can go to hell Pam, and I'll see you there!"

... to be continued...

12