All Comments on 'The Office Party Ch. 01'

by Scarlett99

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, this was absolute CRAP!!!!!

You mean to tell me that in this day and age of lawsuits, she would allow herself to wear almost nothing and NOT call HR or worse, a lawyer who would sue the fuck out of them?

Then 12 coworkers would take turns raping her and she wouldn't go to the cops or that her husband wouldn't come looking for her or that they wouldn't start to freak out because they are going to prison for the rest of their lives?

Get a fucking clue, you halfwit reject from the school retards. Do us a favor and don't write anything. Ever. Not even a grocery list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Utter Crap

This isn't NonConsent/Reluctance, its pure rape a subject I thought taboo on Literotica but there again reading some of the emerging stories anything is now possible. sarah_siddons

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

Though I would say the fact she was told to not wear panties should have clued her in a bit as to what might or might not happen, so maybe putting it under Non Consensual wasn't the best choice, more like a forced loving wife, but that is here nor there, and to the idiot that said something about rape, I would guess they haven't read many stories as most of the "Non Consensual" stories here are about rape, but I would like to see more, maybe with a revenge twist to it on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good!

I thought it was hot! Would love another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
could have been better...

a little hard to believe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Add another

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice.

Great story keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time for some ass

12 can't fuck her pussy without someone taking her ass too. Did anyone say DP?

koinonia_92koinonia_92over 10 years ago
All Holes Filled!!

More, more, more!!!

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 10 years ago
Don't bother with another chapter

I get no enjoyment from such stories. (Some guys do, I guess, and that's okay, I suppose. It's only a story.) I hate the attitude of the story—that abusing someone, even in fiction, or because it's fiction, permits indulgence and gives one (or more people) pleasure. It doesn't for me. (My intention isn't to be a censor or porn "policeman." The pleasure I get from erotic stories doesn't extend to fiction such as this.)

I can't help but recall all the abuse of women around the world I've read about while reading stories like this one, and after finishing such tales.

I say don't bother with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

make her get preagnent

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meh

These stories always cease being believable when the woman comes. As if!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

And this is supposed to be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's one thing to ask someone to suspend their disbelief when it comes to things like magic or other fantastical machinations of the mind. It's quite another when an author decides that the audience is too vapid to notice just how poorly conceived their plot is. The reason that porn movies can get away with this sort of shit is because people are engaged in the visuals of the sex scenes so the writing doesn't have to be up to par. It's often cliched and trite. This medium doesn't offer visuals. If you can't deliver on a compelling story than you have nothing to offer your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm always amazed at the people who feel the need to give negative feedback to the nonconsent stories because they're nonconsensual.

If you don't like rape fantasies then don't read about rape fantasies. I suspect that you all do like them, but feel ashamed. That's why you keep reading the stories. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very well done!

I already love this story, and think you most certainly should continue it. Don't let the negatives get you down, there will always be someone who shits out of their mouth as well as their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Chapter

Great start, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's really good, I greatly enjoyed it, but I think it's kinda hard to believe she would cum from penetration alone when being raped... Just a pointer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes I am a woman!

Loved the story! For all of you who claim to not be turned on by rape stories, then choose a subject other than NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE. You all do realize nonconsent, by all basic levels of definition means "without (non) approval or assent; to disagree (it's called a dictionary people, invest in one, you may just become a bit more intelligent if you read it (btw intelligent is another word for smart in case you don't have a thesaurus either)) GUESS WHAT YOU GENIUSES RAPE IS A FORM OF NONCONSENTUALSEX! (OH MY GOD I KNOW WHAT A REVELATION! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!) Now yes, I agree, going out and raping someone is totally wrong. But that is why this is fantasy! Many women are actually turned on by fantasies of feeling like they totally lack any control or say in the situation (yes I am one of them). And that is where the term "consensual rape" comes into play which is a story for another day. Write on!!!!!!!!

DanaBeDanaBeover 10 years ago
A bit on the short side

but for a quick read it was fairly well done. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with Yes I Am a Woman!

This was hot. Made me cum, and set up a wonderful little background for more chapters. I am a woman, and the fantasy of nonconsent is always my fav, Twisted? Eh, perhaps, but it never fails. Anyway, write on....Perhaps have them torture her to the point of breaking and making her love it? Maybe she finds out she´s been a submissive all along? Very good for a start, keep going!

Operator11968Operator11968over 10 years ago
More please

I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter. Could you include double or multiple penetrations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That made me so horny. You should definitely post a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You Should Definitely Make A Chapter But This Time She should Become A Submissive Slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chapter please

Yes yes please

Do they use every hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect

Amazing, everything I've been looking for. Don't change a thing, so excited for ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

very good story , can't wait to see part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please more

I love the story, incredibly hot. I can't wait for the next chapter I hope it comes soon. Would love to see where else this story goes. I doubt she's getting out of this without being impregnated.

j1greenej1greenealmost 10 years ago
waiting for chapter 2

I enjoyed this story. Please continue.

Jeff

qnm8qnm8over 9 years ago
More!

This story is a gem! Please keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is excellent

I look forward to futuire chapters with a progression from an all anal ganag bang to dp, tp and double anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice job

Other than being hung up at the end, I'd have liked them to have been able to keep fucking her, I loved this. Got me off ;) and I'm glad there was no anal, although I'm into it it's overly focused on in too many stories so the absence was refreshing.

And those complaining about the rape aspect that's what non consent is.

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Good Plot! Why Is She Treated This Way? You Got Right To The Heart Of Her!

Right Many More Chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible

It lacks even a semblance of reality. Please stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For the dummies

It never ceases to astound me how people who aren't into this genre, keep reading these fantasies and get emotional about their content. They obviously can't grasp the distinction between reality and fiction. You shouldn't be reading the non-consent category. You should be reading something like "Hearts and Flowers" or "Hello Kitty".

"Non-consensual sex" is a polite word for rape. It's sex without the consent of one of the parties involved.

Secondly, NEVER say to someone "Please stop writing". That's such a rude and moronic thing to say and shows your level of culture. If a person has a fantasy that arouses them, and they want to express it in writing, they have every right to do that. In the free world everyone has a right to free speech.

Some of you people should wake up and think a bit more deeply about why you read these stories and get enraged and disgusted after reading them.

Also, fictional stories do not have to be realistic. They are dreams, fantasies. Of course they're not necessarily going to be plausible. 99% of the stories here are made up - even they write at the beginning "This really happened to me" or "This is a true story". That's just meant to make the story have a stronger impression on you. Don't be so gullible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little bit rough on the edges

But yeah, so please write more.

I would love to read about how she turned into a perfectly willing office whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Is there going to be a part 2?

ShayRoseShayRoseover 2 years ago

You should write more for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure, it was good to read this sadist-masochist story of yours.

It was a pity you cut short, there was a hole left untouched.

In that kind of office party, no hole is left behind.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And that is the reason God made Colt 45's. Dumb

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

is anal part 2 ??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous