All Comments on 'The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 05'

by thewhitestripe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Willing Cuckold

I still don't get willingly wanting another man fuck your wife and even watch and take part as well.

Her husband brains must be in his cock end.

Entertaining story gave it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read HEY ANNONY

You may not get it, but you read every one of these cuck and LW stories on here. You're just a closet cuck whose wife fucked all these men and died . You insane !!

JaystreJaystrealmost 7 years ago
Gosh, I love Nat

And, I once knew a husband and wife pair just like Mike and Nat.

She slept around guardedly because it scratched the itch that would have caused her to divorce him otherwise. She also had very daring sexual tastes, just as described for Nat. Very few knew of her habits.

He was more content to watch than to participate. Only he and she knew his habits.

She claimed, when she revealed this to me, that his need to masturbate rather than engage in something more "mutual" was a sign of stinginess and greed.

It got way too psycho-analytic and philosophical for me at that point, although I have come to see her point that it kept her marriage intact.

Also, I miss Sarah already.

Just sayin'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous