The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAaaahhhn!" she cried. "Fuck that's deep!"

I felt her pussy clench around my member, locking it in her twat.

"You like that? You're stuck now. I'll squeeze the shit out of your cock," said Nat, tossing her hair and looking over her shoulder.

I raised my hand and smacked her ass hard. The slap echoed in the living room and Nat screamed. I pushed her ass off my dick and started pumping into her repeatedly. She nearly fell forward with the force of my thrusts. I slid my hands down her thighs and took her wrists, pulling them up and behind her. She curved her back and let me take her weight, pulling her arms back as I fucked her pussy.

"Oooooohhhh goooooooooddddddd! You're fucking me so good baby! Aaaaahn!" Nat expressed loudly.

Her pussy was tight and pleasurable, and I enjoyed the sight of her rippling ass as I pounded her. I felt myself wishing I could see her expression as I fucked her; and watch her tits flop and sway.

I let her arms go and she straightened her body, curving her back even further, reaching her hands back to pull my head against her neck. I felt up her tits, enjoying the weight of her orbs as they rested on my palms, bouncing them with my fingers, squeezing them, pinching her nipples, squeezing them together, pushing them up against her chin so she could lick them. All the while I fucked her, feeling her pussy juice drip down my shaft and over my balls.

As I fucked Nat and molested her full, round breasts, I began to wonder if Mike was going to show up at all. I decided that I didn't care. It was not my fault if he missed the show. Maybe he changed his mind. Hell, he might have even forgot!

"I love it when you play with my tits. It makes my pussy so wet. I think you could make me cum just by fondling my breasts, you know."

I buried my cock deep into Nat and released her melons, letting them bounce on her chest. I slid my hands down and bent over, forcing Nat to bend over with me. Before she could react, I hooked my hands behind her knees and hoisted her off the floor, spreading her legs apart as I straightened up. Nat slid even farther down onto my cock, which was buried balls-deep inside her cunt. Surprised, Nat screamed and threw her left arm behind her, linking it around my neck. Her other hand was spread over her abdomen.

"AAAAAAaaaaah! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god!" cried Nat.

I bent my knees and bounced Nat on my cock, thrusting up as she descended upon my slick member.

"How do you like that, Nathalie? I'm fucking the shit out of your pussy and there's nothing you can do. How do you like riding my cock?"

"Ohhhh ffffffuck! Ah shit! It's so fucking good! Dont-stop-fucking-meeee!" screamed Nat as I bounced her on my rock hard dick.

She moved her right hand to my wrist and gripped it hard. Her left tit was bouncing off my face. I fucked her hard for a minute before my arms began to get tired.

"What the fuck is going on here!!" I heard a male voice shout.

Mike was home.

Nat went rigid and attempted to climb off my deeply buried cock. She squirmed and kicked her legs, but I held her fast, giving Mike a wonderful view of his wife's skewered pussy.

"Oh fuck! Let me down, let me down!" shrieked Nat.

Her squirming felt good on my dick, but I let her down reluctantly. She fell forward, my cock slipping free and fell onto the floor, curling her legs beside her and covering her breasts.

"Mike! ...Mike, wh-what are you doing here? I--I thought... you were away..." she faltered, turning scarlet.

I stood still, gauging the situation. Mike seemed genuinely surprised--shocked, even. His shock turned to anger as he looked at me. His acting was good, and the smile that was beginning to creep into my face vanished as he shouted at me.

"You! What the fuck are you doing with my wife?"

"Er... I... I'm sorry Mike, we... it just... happened." I tried to play my part convincingly.

"You dirty little slut. How long has this been going on?" he demanded.

I held my breath hoping Nat would lie.

"It was just this one time, honey. I swear. He came over... it was my fault, I--"

"Shut up." Mike put his bag down and sat in a nearby armchair, watching us, his expression unreadable.

He crossed his legs and folded his hands on his lap.

"If you like fucking him so much, then go right ahead," Mike said calmly.

"What? Honey, I--"

"Don't talk back. I saw everything. I saw how much you loved taking his cock. Now I want you to suck on it. Suck his dick in front of me. Show me how much of a dirty little slut you are."

Mike's tone was even and had a threatening undercurrent. Nat looked up at me, pleadingly. I shrugged and stole a glance at Mike, who gave me a barely noticeable wink. I held my cock out, which was still slick with Nat's pussy fluid. Nat looked back at Mike, then back towards my thick manhood. She inched over to me and opened her mouth. I guided my penis into it, and Nat closed her lips around it, but did not suck or bob her head.

"Oh come on, honey, I know you can do better than that. Suck it. Stroke his shaft. Do it!" Mike shouted, leaning forward.

Nat's hand flew up to my shaft and began pumping it as her cheeks sucked inwards and I felt her tongue slide on the underside of my dick head.

"That's it, baby... suck his cock like a good little whore," Mike said as he uncrossed his legs and leaned forward in his chair.

He smiled at me and winked again. I put my hand on Nat's head and pushed my cock down her throat. She took it well, and was soon bobbing her head enthusiastically on my penis. I moaned involuntarily.

"Yes honey, now you're doing it. I know you suck a good cock. She's good, isn't she?"

"Oh fuck yeah, she gives really good head," I replied truthfully.

Nat looked up at me, pleased with herself, but still nervous and slightly self-conscious.

"Ok baby, now sit on that chair across from me. I want him to eat your pussy." Mike ordered.

Nat popped my dick out of her mouth and crawled to the arm chair opposite, perching herself on the edge, her legs closed, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Darling, don't be shy. I know you're not a shy girl. I know you wear those see-through tops in the office so he'll stare at your tits. I know you don't wear bras some days so he can watch them bounce around. He's already told me how much he loves them. I showed him some of the pics I took of you." Mike smiled as a teacher would to a reluctant student, encouragingly.

"Now spread those lovely legs and let him eat your pussy."

Nat slowly obeyed, opening her legs and leaning back.

"It's ok, go for it. Make her cum," said Mike.

I knelt on the carpet and kissed the insides of Nat's thighs. She watched Mike intently, not even looking down as I progressed up her thighs, over her pink pussy lips, licking her whole slit from bottom to top, probing her clit, tongue-fucking her hole, sucking her labia into my mouth. She continued to cup her breasts over the nipples as if she were shy.

Soon, her face and chest turned pink. A low moan escaped her as I sucked on her swollen clit.

"Yeah, that's it baby. You love it, don't you? You love him licking your pussy in front of me."

"Aaah... aah... y-yes. I l-love it. It's so fucking hot," Nat spoke softly.

I continued to eat her pussy, slipping two fingers into her hole and flicking my tongue over her clit.

"Ooooohhh... oooh baby... I'm going to cum!" said Nat.

She put both hands on my head and forced my mouth into her mound as she came, my fingers tickling her insides, my tongue grinding into her clit. Her body twitched and she squeaked as her pussy juice leaked from her wet snatch.

As her orgasm subsided, I kissed up her stomach to her breasts, suckling her nipples. I sat beside her and looked at Mike. He had taken his cock out and was masturbating, a look of satisfaction on his face.

"Very nice. You have a gifted mouth, my friend. Now I want you to fuck her. Honey, get on the floor. Put your back against the couch with your legs up. Yes, but upside down. Yeah, like that."

Nat had arranged herself so that her ass was in the air, her weight on her neck and shoulders, her lower back against the couch seat. Her knees were bent, legs splayed to the sides. Her tits rested on her mouth and chin as her hands held her waist. I understood what Mike had in mind, and stood over Nat, as if I were about to sit on the couch. My legs straddled her body, and I looked down at her anus and pussy, and past that to her tit-obscured face. Nat's face was deeply flushed (likely from being upside down) and she breathed quickly.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck her pussy," said Mike, stroking his dick.

I pushed the base of my cock down so the head was pointing at Nat's pussy lips. They were parted slightly, and slick with my spit and her cum. I rubbed my head in the fluid until it was slick, then bent my knees and pushed myself inside Nat's cunt.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh..." Nat moaned loudly as I penetrated her, my dick pushing at her abdomen wall.

I put my cock to her like a hard, thick, dipstick into a warm, wet pot of sweet honey. Nat's eyes widened as inch after inch disappeared between her folds. When my balls touched her anus, she cried out:

"Oh fuck! Oh god!" Her pussy squeezed my shaft.

"Oh honey, you really love his big cock, don't you? I bet you've never taken one that big before. Even a slut like you has never had that much meat in her. I have to say, it looks fucking amazing babe. Dude, start fucking her already. Let me see her take it." Mike was getting excited.

I pulled out and began pistoning up and down into Nat's pussy, holding her thighs as I dipped my dick into her. Nat was whimpering.

"Tell me how you feel, baby. Tell me how much you love it," said Mike.

"Oh fuck! I love his huge cock! It's so fucking good, baby! He's fucking my pussy so good!" cried Nat, unable to restrain herself.

She began rubbing her clit with her fingers, as her other hand squeezed one of her tits.

"That's more like it. Now you're talking like a true slut!" laughed Mike.

"His balls are hitting my asshole and it's driving me crazy! God, it feels so good!"

"Oh yeah? Hey, I have an idea. Push your cock all the way into her. Yeah, good, stay there." Mike stood up and approached us, his hard dick bobbing in front of him.

"Now put your balls in her ass."

"They're on her ass right now," I said, my eyes rolling from the pleasure of being buried deep in Nat's cunt.

"No, I mean push your balls into her asshole. I want you to fuck her ass with your balls while your dick is in her pussy." I looked at Mike in shock.

He smiled and nodded. I looked at Nat, who also nodded.

"Yes, do it! I want to feel your balls in my ass!" she giggled deliriously.

I shifted my weight and spat on my fingers, then reached under my leg to Nat's puckered rose bud. I lubricated it, then my scrotum. I held one of my testicles as best I could and pushed it with my thumb against Nat's anus. It was painful at first, since Nat's asshole resisted, but soon I felt it sliding into her. I quickly found my other nut and pushed it in after the first. It popped into Nat's anus and I felt her sphincter close around them.

"Holy shit! My dick is in your pussy and my balls are in your ass!"

I thrust shallowly, feeling her anus pull at my nut sack.

"Now teabag her. Put your balls on her face," said Mike.

"Jesus man..." I said.

"No, I want you to. Let me suck on your balls!" said Nat, looking up at me pleadingly.

I pulled up, wincing as Nat's ass squeezed my nuts. With a short sucking sound, my testes popped free of her anal embrace, and I withdrew my sopping dick from her stretched pussy hole. I turned around and crouched on her face, my balls resting on her lips. As she began to lick them eagerly, I hooked my arms under her legs and lifted her off the ground, putting her thighs over my shoulders and holding her hips. I began madly eating her pussy, lashing it with my tongue and sucking her clit as hard as I could.

"Whoa! Very nice! Nat, suck his dick while he eats you," said Mike, sitting back in his chair and continuing his wank.

Nat, now suspended upside down, put her hands on my thighs and pulled her head back so her mouth could gain purchase on my dick. She sucked the head awkwardly, but having her neck craned back so far was uncomfortable, so she took my length down her throat and began deep throating me.

"Honey! I didn't know my dirty slut wife could deep throat! Who taught you that little trick?" chuckled Mike as he watched Nat struggle with my length and girth.

As I tongue lashed Nat's pussy, I heard a gurgling moan escape her. She coughed and sputtered, unable to continue throating me, so I let her down to the floor. She wiped spit from her nose and mouth and tears from her eyes.

"Your dick is so fucking big!" she said, winking at me and juggling her tits on her chest.

"Get on your knees, bitch," Mike said as he pointed to the floor.

"Yes, honey," said Nat, playing the role, and kneeling in front of me, preparing to suck my cock again.

"No no, I mean on all fours. You're going to suck my cock, and he's going to fuck you in the ass," said Mike, opening his belt and letting his trousers fall to the floor.

Nat turned to him.

"What? In my ass? That thing??! But honey, I think it's too big for me to take," said Nat putting a hand protectively on her behind.

"I wasn't asking your permission. If you want to be a dirty slut and sleep around, then you have to deal with the consequences. Besides, I know how much you love getting fucked in the ass. You'll probably love getting your ass gaped by that fat cock. Now get over here and put your lips around my cock."

Mike knelt down and held his dick out.

Nat looked at me nervously and said quietly, "Be gentle, ok?"

She turned around and offered her ass to me, spreading one of her cheeks to the side as she took Mike's cock into her mouth. I gazed wonderingly at Nat's tight anus, then began rubbing my saliva-soaked dick head on it. I spat on her ass a few times, and had worked up a great deal of spit and pre-cum to lubricate her asshole with. Mike guided his wife's head with his hand as she took his whole cock into her throat.

"Yeah, baby, that's good," he said, gently thrusting his hips. "Now you're going to get your ass fucked by a monster cock. What do you think about that, baby?" He pulled Nat's head back by her hair.

"MMmmm," she slurped spit from his dick head. "I want it! I want him to fuck my ass hard!"

"I knew you'd want it, slut," Mike nodded to me.

I was crouched behind Nat, admiring her wet hole, and held my dick firmly as I pushed it against her pink anus. I maintained firm forward pressure as I felt her asshole begin to give way around my slick cock head. Her tight sphincter slid over my glans, sending a wave of pleasure through me. I heard Nat moaning around Mike's cock. Mike withdrew again.

"What's that honey?" he said.

"Aaaaahhh! Fuck! He's inside me! His dickhead is in my asshole!" cried Nat, half in ecstasy, half in pain.

"And do you like it?" asked Mike, holding her chin in his hand.

"Yes! Fuck yes oh my god it feels so fucking good!"

I continued the pressure, watching Nat's buttocks pull inward with the friction of my cock shaft. I continued to penetrate her steadily but slowly, letting the lubrication do some of the work.

"Ah shit! He's stretching me, honey! He's stretching my anus with his thick cock. It hurts, but I love it! I love that he's forcing his way into my ass!"

Nat voice was high and shrill, filled with excitement and apprehension.

"Yeah! Take it! I want to see you take all of it!" Mike was excited too.

He slapped Nat in the face with his dick. My cock continued its determined journey into Nathalie's bowels, inch by inch. I could feel tremendous pressure against my shaft, and the veins stood out sharply between my fingers and Nat's stretched asshole. I had nearly penetrated her to my fist, so I released my shaft and put my fingertips on the top of my exposed cock so it wouldn't bend under the pressure.

"Are you sure she can take it all? I'm pretty fucking deep."

"Push it in until she squeals then," said Mike, thrusting his cock forcefully into Nat's throat.

I bent my knees and watched as my cock vanished into her bottom. Suddenly, about an inch from full penetration, Nat spat out Mike's cock and screamed.

"Aaaaaaaagh! Fuck! Ow! Stop! That's all I can take. Ah shit!"

"Wow, baby, you've got almost all of him in you. Well done!"

I began to withdraw my dick, and saw Nat's anus pull outwards with the pressure.

"Aaaah! Shit that's big! Ooooh!" cried Nat, squeezing Mike's cock hard. "I can't take it, baby." She turned back to face me and put her hand on my stomach.

"When you get that huge cock out of my ass you need to lube it before you put it back in. I'll take it a lot better then."

Something seemed to occur to Mike, and he stood and ran up the stairs. I continued to withdraw my cock slowly.

"Oh fuck! I love getting fucked in the ass, but we're going to need some help if we want to enjoy it properly," said Nat as she watched inch after inch of my dick get squeezed from her asshole like a thick, veiny, pink turd.

Mike reappeared with a small bottle, which he handed to me as he stood next to us, observing his wife's ass being pulled outwards by my dick head. I finally popped free and spread Nat's ass cheeks with my hands.

"Oh wow, you gaped the shit out of my wife's asshole! Honey, you are so fucking stretched."

"Well get some lube on that cock and stick it back in my ass before it closes up."

Nat was now lying with her face on the ground, her huge tits pooling out on the carpet beside her. I squirted the lube along the length of my cock, and around Nat's distended anus. Mike took his position kneeling at Nat's head, and guided her head upwards towards his cock. Nat grasped his shaft and began stroking it back to life.

"Are you ready for it, Nat?" I said, after rubbing the lube over her asshole with my dick head.

"Yes, I'm ready. Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard, baby!" she begged.

I crouched behind her, spreading her ass cheek with one hand, while I pushed down on the base of my shaft, then pushed into her. She was still tight, but the lube allowed my engorged cock to slide deep into her without discomfort.

"Oh fuck baby yeah! Fuck it! Take my asshole!" cried Nat, stroking Mike faster and tonguing his balls.

I put my hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed as I withdrew my penis, and began a steady thrusting rhythm. I admired the view of Nat's round ass cheeks being divided by my thick, glistening cock shaft as it penetrated her. I enjoyed the curve of her back as she kept her ass elevated for easy access. I enjoyed the glimpses I got of her tits swaying under the momentum of my thrusts. I enjoyed the sight of her head bobbing at Mike's groin as he fucked her throat.

"Oh fuck yeah, Nat. Your ass feels so good!" I exclaimed, pumping my dick into her bottom with gusto.

She moaned around Mike's cock and managed to get it free of her mouth.

"Oooooooh! Aaaaaah! Aaaaah! I love it! You're fucking my ass so good! This is amazing! I've never had two cocks at the same time before!"

"What? Really? A slut like you?" Mike said incredulously.

"No, never. Aaaah! Ooooouu!"

Nat put Mike's dick back in her mouth and sucked ferociously. Mike moaned and closed his eyes. I dipped deeper into Nat's bowels, loving the feeling of her sphincter sliding up and down my shaft, squeezing it and milking the pre-cum out of it. I smacked her ass a few times as I violated her bottom. I managed to reach around her body to molest her swaying tits.

"You're giving her the ass fucking of a lifetime, my friend. I hope she still likes it when I fuck her ass after this!" Mike laughed.