The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

We continued to 'Chinese finger trap' Nat for several minutes, everyone enjoying the pleasuring they received. Mike eventually pulled his cock free and stood.

"Lay on the ground. I want Nat to ride your cock while I jerk off on her face."

"Yeah baby! I want your cum on my face and in my mouth! Let me suck it out of your cock while my ass rides his cock!" Nat was delirious with pleasure, lost in the moment.

I withdrew, admiring the wet gaping hole of Nat's ravaged anus, and lay down on the thick rug below us. Nat squatted at my groin and looked between her legs as she guided my throbbing member back into her asshole. I pulled her backwards, her hands planting on the floor next to me, and thrust up into her bowels. She screamed in pleasure as I pumped rapidly into her bottom. I reached down to squeeze her ass, before running my hands up her sides and over her chest, feeling her mountainous tits jiggle and bounce violently as I gave her hard anal. I squeezed the massive melons roughly, and Nat squealed in pleasure.

"Aaaaahhnnnn! Oh god yes! Fuck my ass and squeeze my tits! Ah fuck fuck fuck! Your big hard cock is going to make me cum by fucking my tight little aaaaaaasssss!"

Nat tossed her head about as I pounded her butt and gripped her tits. Mike was standing in front of her, jerking his cock rapidly. Nat cried out and lost control. Her sphincter gripped my cock in mid-thrust as Nat's hips bucked upward. Her body trembled as she unleashed a violent spray of vaginal fluid, shooting it in a high trajectory, splashing Mike's legs, groin, and stomach.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" screamed Nat, her flow constant and pressurised.

Her body jerked and quivered above me, her anus convulsing with her pussy, milking my cock, bringing me close to the edge as her heavy breasts shook under my palms.

"Oh my god! You made her squirt! Holy shit that is hot! Oh man, I'm getting close. I'm going to cum soon, baby, get your face up here so I can jizz on it," said Mike urgently.

Nat's arms were shaking, trying to prop herself up on her haunches to receive Mike's sperm, so I helped her by pushing her back. She managed to squat, my dick still deep in her ass, as Mike grunted. Nat yelped as she received his first spurt of cum. I couldn't see the sperm hit her face, but I saw her head flinch, and felt her ass clench. It was too much for me.

"Ah fuck! I can't hold it! I'm cumming!" I said, now holding onto Nat's round butt cheeks as I felt a jet of semen travel the length of my shaft and erupt inside her bottom.

"Oooooooh! He's cumming in my ass! It's... it's going to make me cum again!" shrieked Nat.

Again, her body quivered, and I felt pussy juice flow over my cock and balls. Looking down at my groin, I could see Nat's orgasm drip all over the rug as she came. Mike was still jerking his dick, shooting his load in Nat's face.

"Yeah slut! Take my spunk facial while he cums in your dirty ass! Aaargh!"

Mike seemed to be losing momentum, but my cock continued its spurting. The constriction of Nathalie's anus drove me insane as I unloaded into her asshole, filling it with my seed. I grunted at each orgasmic convulsion.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! It's filling me up! My ass is full of his cum!" said Nat.

"What the fuck? You're still cumming?" said Mike, stepping back from Nat with a puzzled look on his face, his dick going soft in his hand.

"I... argh... I'm almost done ..." I grunted, delivering another load in Nat's butt hole.

"Nat... argh... squeeze your asshole closed after I pull out so you don't lose my cum. I want to watch it spill out of you... uhn...," I said, spurting one final blast into her bottom.

"Oh... ok baby. Pull it out quick though," said Nat, putting her palm over her pussy and her index and ring fingers next to my cock, holding it like an over-sized cigar.

She looked back over her shoulder, and I could see her face with strings of semen on her forehead and cheek. She leaned forward and up, and I withdrew quickly, seeing a drop of jizz spill out onto my cock head before Nat's fingers closed over her gaped asshole, holding my cum in. I eased myself up off the floor and stood in front of Nat. Her face had a few stripes of cum which dripped down her cheeks and over her lips. She licked at it.

"Come on baby, let me suck that fat cock," Nat was still holding my cum in her ass with her hand, as her other hand played with her massive tits.

I placed my softening cock on her outstretched tongue and she sucked the last remnants of my seed from my dick. When she had cleaned my penis with her mouth, I took a step back as Nat put her arm under her bosom, hefting her heavy melons upwards. They bulged over her arm as thick drops of white semen fell onto them from her chin. She licked one of her nipples as Mike and I watched, her tongue swirling about her hard nub, lapping Mike's nut juice.

"Oh yeah, honey. You look beautiful with my cum all over your face. Now, baby, get over by the couch, like you were before when he but his balls in your ass. Don't spill any of that cum from your asshole," Mike directed as he helped her stand and waddle over to the couch, still cupping her hand over her anus.

Nat lay on the couch, then slid off the edge so that her neck was on the floor and her ass was in the air as before. Her cum-spattered tits rested on her chin, dripping back onto her face. I approached her as she uncovered her asshole. Instantly, a glob of cum escaped and dripped over her pussy, falling onto her tits.

"Just a little more..." said Mike as he pushed Nat's ass forward slightly. "Now, push that cum out of your ass."

Nat's anus dilated and my semen spilled out of her asshole copiously. We all knew what Mike had intended, and Nat opened her mouth and closed her eyes as my cum poured from her ass, over her cunt, and onto her face. Much of it went in her mouth, the rest spilling onto her cheeks and into her hair. She licked her lips as she pushed again, sending another load of ass cum out of her bowels and onto her waiting face.

"Nat, you are the dirtiest slut I have ever met," I said as she rubbed the cum into her tits.

"I love that you're watching me. My husband and my coworker watching me drink cum from my ass."

"Damn, honey. You are such a little whore. I'm starting to get hard again," said Mike, playing with his cock.

Nat tried to push more cum out, but only a wet farting sound emerged.

"I guess I'm empty. Wow, you really filled my ass up."

Nat slid to an upright position and stood, the cum dripping down her wet buxom chest and over her body. She rubbed it in with her hands.

"Mmmm, that was nice. Honey, do you think we could do it again sometime?" she asked pleadingly.

"I think we can arrange that," Mike smiled and slapped me on the back. "Now go hop in the shower, baby. I'm going to come up and fuck you again."

"I can't wait," said Nat, rubbing some cum into her pussy.

She blew me a kiss then trotted upstairs somewhat gingerly, likely due to her stretched asshole.

"That was awesome, man. We will definitely do this again. But I'd like you to only fuck my wife when I'm around, ok? This doesn't mean she's yours whenever you want her."

"Not a problem. Thanks for setting this up. Nat is one hot woman. You're a lucky man."

Mike smiled and nodded.

"I'm going up to fuck my wife. I'm sure you can see yourself out. Thanks again."

"No, mate, thank YOU. And tell Nat I'll see her on Monday," I replied.

Mike disappeared and I got dressed and left, feeling satisfied, but somewhat jealous. Nevertheless, I looked forward to the next time we might share the delights of his wife between us.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers