All Comments on 'The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 06'

by thewhitestripe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I am keened to hear more about Courtney and Ellen! Great chapter!

JaystreJaystrealmost 7 years ago
Where's Sarah?

Editorially, are we dropping characters so we can add new ones? Sarah was far too good a character, and with a relatively common back story, to be dropped. Please bring her back with an explanation of what she and our "hero" have been doing off the pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Getting kind of ridiculous

I'm going to be honest here: I realize this is a porn story and obviously sex is going to happen frequently, but it's getting hard to ignore the fact that the main character is an asshole. Every woman in sight wants him -- so much that they don't seem to mind his boorish behavior all that much -- and the only one who's seriously reluctant at all is the one who's afraid of men for some reason.

(And let's be real here: there is a 0% chance that a woman who is afraid of men would start reconsidering her fear because of THIS guy. Just the constantly ogling women alone should have her realizing that he doesn't respect boundaries, which is exactly the kind of thing that should make her stay afraid.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous