The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

Rachel's hands rubbed under Courtney's thigh. I thought she must have brushed against her pussy lips.

"... and... and he came a lot?" Courtney's voice was higher, almost wavering.

"Oh god yes. So much cum. It was just dripping off me."

I looked at Rachel. Her face was flushed as she looked back at me, and I could tell she was getting very excited.

"Say, Courtney? Would you like... I mean, maybe... oh no, I couldn't."

"What? Would I like what?" Courtney sounded eager.

"Well, this really goes against everything I stand for in my profession. I mean, I consider privacy of the utmost importance."

"What is it?" urged Courtney.

"Well, guess who's coming in for a massage after you?"

"No! Him? You're kidding!"

"No. And I was thinking... if you wanted to see him. I mean, you could watch, if you wanted." Rachel was still working Courtney's upper thighs.

"Really? Wouldn't he... object?" she asked.

"Well, you see, he wouldn't know. You could hide in the wardrobe while I massaged him. And I could jerk him off again, so you could see."

"Oh Rachel! That's so naughty!" Courtney sounded excited beyond belief.

"I know! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--"

"--No! Yes, I want to! I want to see!" said Courtney, shaking with excitement.

"Oh good! I thought I crossed a line. Ok, after your session you can hide in the wardrobe and watch. I'll make sure you don't get caught or we'd both be in a lot of trouble."

"Oh, Rachel. I'm so excited! It's so bad... I can't wait!"

Courtney now appeared to be pushing herself down onto Rachel's hands, trying to make her brush her pussy. I was rock hard, and frustrated that I couldn't stuff my cock into Courtney's pussy as she lay prone on the mattress.

"Ok, hun. I'm just going to get a different type of oil, but I'll be right here in the room with you."

Rachel stood up then approached me and knelt down taking my prick in her hands. She began stroking slowly with both hands, twisting them around my girth and squeezing. She spoke to Courtney.

"As I'm getting the oil ready, just relax and feel the sensations on your skin right now. Inhale the scented oil, think about your naked body."

Rachel quietly popped my dick head into her mouth and began sucking as she worked my shaft, looking up at me with her beautiful Asian eyes.

"Actually, all I can think about right now is his big, fat cock!" Courtney giggled.

Rachel slipped my dick from her lips.

"Ok then, if that works for you, then think about that. Think about what you would do with it if he were here right now."

Rachel winked at me, and resumed sucking my cock head. I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

"Oh, I don't know what I'd do. I guess I'd want to feel it. Rub it and feel it get hard in my hands," Courtney said, lost in her daydream.

I pushed Rachel's head so she would take more of my dick into her mouth. She resisted at first, but then let a few inches slip between her soft lips. She pulled it out again after a few strokes.

"It gets so big and hard. I imagine it would feel pretty good sliding inside your pussy," said Rachel.

She moved her body up, lifting her tits and putting my cock between the soft mounds, then pushing them together, enveloping my member. She began a quick, efficient titty-fuck, licking the head every few strokes. I felt myself beginning to lose control. Rachel watched me with a satisfied smile.

"Oh I hope he lets you masturbate him. I really want to see it!" Courtney was getting carried away, and I saw her arm move in towards her body, seeking her groin.

"I'm sure you'll get an eyeful," said Rachel. "Ok, we're almost ready. Now I like to apply this oil in small splashes against your body first. Don't be alarmed. You'll feel it spray on you every few seconds; just enjoy the sensation. It's nice and warm. I'll do your back first, then begin the Nuru."

I suddenly realised what Rachel had planned. She was going to get me to cum on Courtney's body!

"Ok Rachel, I'm ready. I'm actually very excited. All this talk, and the anticipation of this... naked massage. I'm... I'm actually excited to have your body rubbing on me. Is... is that normal?"

"Completely normal. It is a very sensual and intimate form of massage. Many women become aroused by it. I've even brought one of my clients to orgasm during Nuru. And she's not a lesbian. It's best if you let your inhibitions go and soak it in."

I fucked Rachel's large Asian breasts as quietly as I could, and enjoyed the thrill of watching Courtney squirm in anticipation of her erotic massage. Soon, after a few more strokes between Rachel's velvety tits, I nodded to her, indicating my imminent orgasm. Rachel slipped my cock from between her bosoms and moved to the side, jerking my shaft expertly.

"Here it comes, Courtney," she said as my balls twitched.

I stood at the edge of the mattress, facing diagonally towards Courtney's head. My cum shot from my cock forcefully, flying down and laying a white stripe across Courtney's upper left thigh and buttock.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and twitched.

I shot another load up her back.

"Oh my!"

Another wad splashed across both her buttocks and dripped between her cheeks.

"Ah! Oh, that is warm!" Courtney seemed to be enjoying my jizm.

Rachel had stood, bending slightly at the waist, with one hand between my legs from the back massaging my balls as her right hand pumped my cock, unloading my semen onto Courtney's torso. One particularly large spurt struck her side-boob, the thick milky fluid sliding quickly over her round orb aided by the previously applied massage oil.

"How does it feel?" asked Rachel.

"It's wonderful! So warm... I can feel it drip over my skin... and... and between my legs."

Courtney now had several loads of semen on her, her lean body glistening, some cum pooling in the small of her back. Rachel squeezed my nuts and I shot a final powerful spurt, aimed too high by Rachel, which landed on Courtney's cheek and in her hair. We both froze.

"Oh!" exclaimed Courtney.

"I'm sorry, hun! Got a bit too excited there," said Rachel, resuming her stroking as I dribbled the last of my cum on Courtney's leg.

"It dripped into my mouth a little bit. Is that ok?" said Courtney, tonguing her lips.

"Of course. It's perfectly fine. This oil is all-natural, it won't do you any harm. It just may not taste very good."

"No, actually it tastes fine. A bit salty."

Rachel and I were stifling our laughs.

"Ok, I think that's a good amount of oil. I'll start the Nuru."

Rachel crouched in front of me and pointed my dick up, putting it in her mouth and sucking as my body twitched. After sucking me dry, she pointed to the bottle of oil on the table, and then to her heaving chest. I retrieved the oil, opening the bottle and squirting the oil onto Rachel's tits. She used my softening cock to rub it liberally over her gorgeous breasts, supporting them with her arm from underneath. After smearing oil all over her ample bust, she released my cock and sat astride Courtney's legs, running her hands up the backs of her thighs.

"Ok Courtney, are you ready?"

"Yes. I'm all yours," said Courtney, smiling.

Rachel began massaging Courtney, spreading my cum around with her hands, kneading her thighs and her ass as I watched the cum drip over her exposed anus, and down her ass cheeks. Rachel moved up to her back, using her inner thighs to massage Courtney's legs. Next, she lay down on top of Courtney, her oily tits pressing into her back. She slid her body over Courtney's, gliding easily thanks to my seed and the massage oil.

"Mmmmmmm..." hummed Courtney as Rachel slipped up and down her torso.

I watched Rachel writhe against Courtney's slim body as I leaned on the table, wiping the sweat from my brow. Droplets of my cum stuck to the girls' bodies and slid over their shiny skin. Rachel got into her work, obviously aroused, and gave me an occasional sultry look as she slid over Courtney's body.

After a few minutes, Rachel moved back to Courtney's feet and straddled one of her legs, spreading them apart. She dipped down and ran her tits up Courtney's left leg, one breast on each side. When she reached Courtney's ass, she pushed her weight down, forcing her breast in between Courtney's buttocks.

"Oh, my goodness!" squeaked Courtney, in an alarmed, yet pleased tone.

Rachel lingered there, rubbing her hard nipple up and down against Courtney's asshole, even parting her cheeks with her hands.

"How does that feel?" asked Rachel in a smooth, sultry voice.

"Oh Rachel... it feels really, really good!" said Courtney, seeming surprised by her own admission.

Watching the two sexy women rub their bodies together was making me incredibly horny, and before long my penis was filling with blood. I began stroking my oily cock to get myself hard again, but still remain as quiet as possible.

At this point, Rachel's ass was elevated as she rubbed her tits all over Courtney's oil-drenched bottom. As I jerked myself, I bent over and inserted two fingers into Rachel's pussy, enjoying the slick feeling of her bare lips. Rachel squirmed, and even popped her tit free of Courtney's ass so she could lick her nipple.

Eventually, she pushed my hand away from her snatch, and slid up Courtney's body, her tits massaging her back, pushing oil and cum over her smooth skin. Rachel slid her hands up Courtney's sides, cupping her massive breasts and kneading them with her fingertips. A soft, low moan escaped Courtney's slightly parted lips, and I saw her push her bottom up against Rachel's pussy. Her fingers gripped the pillow her head was resting on and her breathing quickened. Rachel looked back at me as I played with my cock, nodding approvingly. She slid back down Courtney's body, then stood, ushering me close to her again.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Courtney?" asked Rachel, taking a grip of my cock and pumping it quickly.

I sensed she was asking the question of me as much as Courtney. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh yes. Yes, this is amazing! Are you... are you going to do my front now?" Courtney's head was turned expectantly towards where Rachel was standing.

"Of course, honey. Now, if you could please turn over and place your arms to your sides, I'll squirt some more oil on your body."

Rachel stroked my cock faster. I put my hand behind her head and kissed her hard, reaching between her legs to finger her cunt again. Her hot hole was dripping wet, and she bucked her hips as I stimulated her.

I turned my head to the side to watch Courtney. She had half-raised herself, and she slid her hips sideways underneath her, slipping on the oil. Her body twisted, and she slid onto her back, her hands out to her sides to brace herself.

At last, she was exposed.

Her breasts were breathtaking. Each tit was the size of a large honeydew melon, and they undulated across her chest like jelly as she spun around onto her back. Her nipples were smaller than I expected, and were very light in colour, with small, shallow nubs sticking up from the areola.

But it was their shape and consistency that amazed me. They sat slightly flattened on her chest, but did not spill to the sides as much as one might expect. They sat beautifully on her chest, bulging in all the right places, as if suspended by an invisible bra. They were glorious, close to perfect. I had trouble deciding who's were better, Nat's or Courtney's.

Her slender waist and hips followed soft curves from her bosom, and she had a small patch of dark brown hair above a pair of small, bare pussy lips. Her stomach was flat and smooth, athletic, but not excessively so. Her legs were long and slender, and she crossed them ever so slightly at the knees, feeling self-conscious, no doubt.

Upon seeing her gargantuan bust, my balls twitched fiercely. Rachel was looking down at my member as she pumped it, and had no time to react. A high-pressure jet of sperm shot from my cock, between Rachel's tits, and struck her face, splashing over her lips, cheek, and right eye.

"Oh!" she exclaimed aloud.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Courtney, reaching for her eye mask.

"No!" Rachel said quickly, wiping my spunk out of her eye and licking it off her lips. "No, I was just admiring your body. You are so pretty. And your breasts are just perfect."

"Oh thank you, that's very nice of you to say." Courtney lowered her arm and wiggled into the mattress, making herself comfortable. Her tits wiggled tantilisingly. I spurted on the underside of Rachel's left tit.

"Are you ready for the cream?"

"Yes. Squirt it on my body!"

Once again, Rachel reached under my legs from the back and massaged my twitching balls as she pumped my shaft, aiming it down at Courtney's supine body. I spurted a long, thick string of cum, which landed on her belly, the end trailing up all the way up between her breasts to her shoulder.

"Oh yes!" cried Courtney.

The next load arced over Courtney, falling on her right breast, followed by another spurt across her left one. I watched as her nipples became harder, sticking up like peas on scoops of mashed potatoes. After cumming on Courtney's soft, pillowy tits again, I tugged gently on Rachel's hair and pointed to Courtney's pussy, which had not received my sticky offering. Rachel smiled and aimed my member down. My cumshot came out in a fat wad and splattered on Courtney's patch of pubic hair, soaking it.

"Ooooh!" Courtney cried out and covered her pussy with her hands, crossing her legs more.

My balls emptied themselves with one last spurt onto Courtney's inner thigh. I couldn't believe I was able to cum that much so soon after my first ejaculation. Rachel seemed equally impressed, and looked at me with wide eyes and a bemused grin.

"I'm sorry, was that uncomfortable?" asked Rachel, turning to Courtney's cum-spattered body.

"No, I just didn't expect it. This may sound, um, strange, but this makes me think... well, when he was cumming on you..."

"Oh, I understand. You mean it feels like someone's ejaculating on you?" said Rachel.

"Um... yes, it does," replied Courtney, tentatively, seeming embarrassed to admit it.

"Mmmmm. And how does it make you feel?" asked Rachel, caressing my balls and slowly stroking my cock.

"Hmmmm... Well, warm cream being sprayed on my naked body... it is a bit of a turn on, actually," giggled Courtney.

"I'm imagining him watching me, exposed, as he masturbates. Then feeling his warm cum shoot onto my skin."

Courtney had relaxed again, and had moved her left arm back to her side, but her right hand remained over her pussy. I saw her fingers gently stroke her cummy pubes.

"It is quite an erotic image, isn't it? Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, please!" Courtney had spread her legs very slightly, and Rachel licked my cock head and her fingers clean as she mounted Courtney again.

I stepped back to the table again, staring at Courtney's huge tits, watching as my cum dripped down the steep curves like icing over a bun. Rachel kneeled at Courtney's feet and began sliding her tits up her leg; first one, then the other. At her pussy, Rachel cupped her right breast and pushed the nipple on Courtney's slit, tickling her clit.

"Ohhh..." sighed Courtney.

Rachel slid up Courtney's semen-soaked body, pushing her breasts up her stomach. She reached the speed bumps of Courtney's chest, using her arms to prop herself up. She slowly lowered herself down, her breasts coming into contact with Courtney's tits. She pressed their breasts together, and they wrestled for positioning among my baby batter.

"Mmmmmm..." hummed Courtney, her hands sliding to Rache's sides, holding her waist tentatively.

Rachel arched upward again, letting her nipples graze against Courtney's breasts, back and forth, trailing sticky strands of sperm between them. She slid up, her tits on either side of Courtney's face, my cum sticking to her chin. She slid back down, positioning her thigh against Courtney's groin. Courtney's hands were creeping up onto Rachel's back as she rolled her head back and forth, squirming under Rachel's stimulation.

The girls' breasts were a sight to see, pressed against one another like balloons, glistening with oil, slipping about, jiggling and bouncing. Rachel put her legs on either side of Courtney, straddling her, as she sat up. She pushed her groin against Courtney's, grinding and rotating her pelvis.

"Ooooh, Rachel..." cooed Courtney, lost in ecstasy.

Rachel slid her hands up Courtney's ribs and cupped her bountiful breasts, pushing them high on her chest. She squeezed them, running her hands over Courtney's nipples, pushing them together, pulling them apart, sliding them against one another. In turn, Rachel's not-unremarkable bust was squeezed between her arms, pushing them up and out, her rock-hard nipples poking out noticeably. The minutes passed slowly as I gazed at Courtney and Rachel writhing against one another. Their breathing became louder and quicker, they emitted an occasional soft moan. Courtney tossed her head when Rachel's mound slid over hers, provoking a high squeak.

Rachel looked at me, then down to my semi-flaccid penis, and frowned. She looked back at my face, her brow knit. I put some more oil on my hands, and began stroking my sensitive member, attempting to re-invigourate it. Rachel smiled again, and resumed grinding against Courtney.

I noticed that Courtney's hands were on Rachel's waist. I saw her thumbs press into Rachel's skin and thought I saw her hips move, responding to Rachel's gyrations.

"Oooooohhhh..." Courtney moaned again, louder this time, no longer hiding the pleasure she was experiencing.

Rachel was looking down at Courtney's breasts as she massaged them, becoming hypnotised by their fluid movements between her fingers. Her mouth was open slightly, and she occasionally licked or bit her lip. Her eyelids were half shut. Clearly Rachel was enjoying this too.

Rachel turned her torso and extended first her right leg, then her left, so she was sitting on Courtney's thighs, her legs along her sides. She slid down slightly, and Courtney's legs parted, Rachel's bottom slipping between them and resting on the mattress below. She took Courtney's hands and pulled her body up and down, gliding over Courtney's, using her feet to squeeze her tits together, her toes rubbing Courtney's nipples.

At one point, when she slid further down Courtney's legs, Courtney slipped her right leg out from under Rachel's and placed it over top of Rachel's thigh. She then took hold of Rachel's wrists and pulled them strongly toward her. Rachel's body slid on the oil-soaked plastic mattress up Courtney's leg with significant speed. Their pussies collided forcefully with a loud, wet 'smack!'. Both girls cried out with pleasure.

For a few moments, neither of them moved. Then Courtney released Rachel's wrists. Rachel slowly opened her eyes and put her right hand behind her on the mattress, letting her left hand gently stroke Courtney's wet abdomen. They were scissored, their labia in full contact. My cock began to harden.

Rachel moved her pelvis first, very slowly rotating it up and down, rubbing her cunt against Courtney's. Courtney responded immediately, her hips moving, her hand running along Rachel's left thigh. Soon, both girls were shamelessly grinding their pussies together, breathing hard.

"Oh... is... aa-haaa... is this part of the massage?" asked Courtney breathlessly between moans.

"Not... aaah... not normally. Ooohh... you're.. ooouu ... a special c-client."

The girls writhed against each other, smacking wet sounds coming from their nether regions. Their breasts jiggled marvelously as they got each other off. Rachel reached over and motioned to me to hand her the oil.

"Aaaah! Ok honey.. ooooohh! I'm going to put some more oil on us," said Rachel.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers