The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

"Yes! I want... uuuhhnn... I want some more. T-tell me it's cum. Tell me he's going to shoot his cum on us."

I looked at Rachel, shocked. She wore a similar expression, but soon re-focused on her pleasure as Courtney's hand found her clit.

"Yes, actually, this IS cum. It's your co-worker's jizm. He's going to shoot his load!" said Rachel enthusiastically.

Courtney writhed and pinched her nipple as her thumb worked Rachel's clitoris.

"Yes! I want his cum!" cried Courtney.

Rachel took the bottle from me and squirted it onto Courtney's chest. The thick oil dribbled over her bulbous breasts as she squeezed them together. It ran over her chest and neck, pooling in her hair underneath her. Rachel moved the bottle down, pouring oil on Courtney's stomach, then over the girls naked pussies. She squirted some over herself; on her tits, letting it drip down her body in thick rivulets as it joined the mess at their pussies. Courtney was now jerking her hips furiously, spreading the oil over her body with relish. Rachel had set the bottle down and was squeezing her tit hard as she bucked back against Courtney.

"I'm... going to... to..." muttered Courtney.

"Me too!" cried Rachel.

The girls came in perfect unison, crying out and arching their backs, forcing their cunts together. They quivered, their tits shaking, the oil sliding from their bodies like rain. Their orgasm lasted nearly a full minute, as one girl's convulsions set off the other. They moaned, squeaked, screamed, and barked, their hands exploring each others' bodies like they were one.

Eventually, their orgasm subsided, and Rachel twisted her body and lay on top of Courtney. Courtney's hand went to her face, and I knew what she was going to do. I dove behind the girls, lying on the floor behind the head of the mattress, flattening myself to the floor, my hard cock compressed painfully against the floor.

"Wow, that was totally amazing," said Courtney. "Can I... can I kiss you?" she asked shyly.

"Of course, honey," replied Rachel.

I heard wet sounds of the girls making out. I snuck a peek, and saw their tongues intertwining, their hands sliding over their oil-soaked bodies.

"I've never been with a girl before. I never thought I'd enjoy it, but you were incredible. You're so sexy," revealed Courtney.

"Thank you! I've actually never done anything like this either. You were the perfect 'first time'."

The girls kissed passionately again for a few minutes, playing with each other's large breasts, squeezing their buttocks and running their hands through their hair.

"Well, we'd better get cleaned up. Our special friend will be here soon," said Rachel.

"Oh yes, of course. Hey, do you think... we could do this again?" asked Courtney bashfully.

"Just book an appointment with me, sweetie. I'll take good care of you."

Rachel sat up and saw me hiding behind the mattress. She looked alarmed, but recovered quickly.

"Let's get you into the showers quickly. Then you can put on a kimono and hide in the wardrobe while I bring him in. Then just enjoy the show."

Rachel helped Courtney up, oil and traces of my cum sliding from their nubile bodies, and held up the sheet to wrap her in, strategically held so that I would not be visible.

"Thanks, Rachel."

Rachel wrapped Courtney in the sheet then quickly led her from the room, and through the third doorway in the main room, towards the showers. I crept into the massage room, checking that the coast was clear. I washed my cock and hands in the sink, and dressed quickly. I heard Rachel's voice from the nearby door.

"I'll be back in a minute!" she said, then stepped into the massage room.

She scurried over to me, still naked, her skin slick with oil. She kissed me as I rubbed my fingers over her smooth pussy lips.

"Wow, that turned out better than I expected," she whispered. "And well done cumming twice in such a short time!"

"I got an amazing show. That was so fucking hot. Now for part two."

Rachel ground her crotch against my fingers.

"Mmmmm, Courtney wants me to join her in the shower. I think I'll get myself a bit of pussy, then I'll be back for your cock. Wait in the lobby," Rachel said as she winked at me, and hurried back to the shower room.

I did as I was told, and waited eagerly in the lobby, my cock itching for more action.

*********************

After about 15 minutes, Rachel emerged from the massage room, her hair wet and tied back in a ponytail, her cheeks aglow. She was back in her kimono, and bra-less, as evidenced by her nipples, erect from the cool air.

"Hello sir, are you ready for your massage?" she smiled.

"Am I ever! Did you two have fun in there?"

"Oh, you have no idea. Now, come with me."

She turned quickly and opened the door to the massage room. She turned back to me briefly.

"And don't look at the wardrobe!" she hissed.

She closed the door behind us.

"You can disrobe here and lie on the table. I'll be back in a few minutes," said Rachel, disappearing into the shower room.

I stripped down, making sure I was in plain view of the wardrobe until I was in my underwear. Then I walked behind the table and removed them, obscuring Courtney's view of my cock. I lay atop the table with the sheet around my waist. Rachel returned, and began her routine, placing the mask on me and massaging my back liberally with oil.

"So, any more progress with Courtney? You seemed rather smitten with her... or at least with her breasts," Rachel commented.

"She's great, and I like her for more than just her tits. But they are fantastic, aren't they?"

"Indeed they are. I've had the pleasure of massaging her," bragged Rachel.

"Lucky girl. Yeah, I haven't made any progress though. She's seeing this guy, and I just can't get a read on her, you know?"

"I think you may have to make the first move. Take a risk. If she's not interested, she'll let you know. I think you're both professional enough to continue working together without it getting too awkward."

"I suppose you're right. So, what are they like?" I asked.

"What are who like?" Rachel responded innocently.

"Oh come on, Rach. You know what I mean. Courtney's huge breasts!"

"They are glorious. Better than mine, even."

"No. Yours are amazing!"

"Well thank you, honey, but I've accepted it: Courtney's are magnificent."

"God, what I wouldn't do to give them a good feel."

Rachel wasted no time, and instructed me to turn over. I did, and my erection was obvious.

"Oh! Again?" exclaimed Rachel.

"You do this to me every time, Rachel. Do you think you could... give me a hand? Or was that a one-time thing?" I chuckled.

"For you, baby? Anything you want," said Rachel in a husky voice.

I felt the sheet slide off me, and heard a faint gasp over the music. I knew it came from Courtney. She had come out of the wardrobe and was standing, I assumed, beside Rachel.

"Surprised? You've seen it before," I said.

"I'd forgotten how big... oh I just love it," said Rachel sincerely.

I decided to be cheeky.

"Do I really need this?" I asked, reaching up to my mask.

"Yes!" blurted Rachel, pulling my hand away. "Let's keep it on this time," she adjusted the mask, but instead of obscuring my vision, she moved it so that I could see underneath.

I saw Rachel's body, still in her kimono, but could not see Courtney.

"Alright. It is kind of exciting," I said.

"Yes, I can tell."

Rachel held my dick upright and began working her other hand around my cock head, covering it in oil. I became rock hard almost instantly as Rachel's expert hands massaged my dick.

"Ooou, you're nice and hard. God, I love your cock! Ok, let me get more oil, honey."

I saw Rachel step away from the table. A moment later I saw her reappear, with another body in front of her. She was standing behind Courtney, and gestured to my cock, no doubt whispering instructions to her. I saw Courtney's hands reach out towards me, tentatively, slowly. She eventually grasped my shaft, wrapping her fingers around my girth. She slid her hand up my length, moving slowly and steadily towards my head, gripping me lightly. When her first hand got to my head, she wrapped her second hand around the base and squeezed gently.

"No need to be gentle, Rach. You've already got me hard and ready."

I saw Rachel's hands slide down Courtney's arms to her hands, showing her how to manipulate my member. I felt Courtney's hands squeeze and twist around me, stroking me, pleasuring me with Rachel's expert guidance. When she got into a good rhythm, Rachel released her hands. Next, I saw Courtney's kimono fall to her elbows. She slipped first one arm, then the other, through the garment, letting it fall to the floor. I could now see her pussy and stomach, but not her tits. She continued to jerk me off as I imagined what was happening beyond my mask.

*********************

Rachel untied Courtney's sash and pulled her kimono from her shoulders. The material slid over Courtney's ample bust, exposing her tits. She helped her out of the kimono, watching as her hands gravitated eagerly back to his erect penis. Rachel stood behind her, peering over her shoulder, admiring her enormous bosom as it jiggled between her arms as they masturbated his oily cock. Rachel pressed her own ample breasts against Courtney's back and slid her hands over her hips and down her thighs.

"How does that feel?" Rachel asked him.

"Oh, it's amazing, Rach. You know how to work a cock."

Courtney giggled silently and turned her head to Rachel. Rachel kissed her and reached up to cup Courtney's heavy melons. They were massive, voluminous, but somehow did not sag significantly, and managed to sit out from her chest, rather than down. They were smooth and round, with small nipples and average-sized areolas. Rachel squeezed them, noting their simultaneous tenderness and firmness--not unlike her own, but larger.

Rachel's pussy felt moist between her legs. She kissed Courtney's shoulder and slid her left hand down between Courtney's legs, passing through the short patch of pubic hair, and slipping easily between her small pussy lips into the wet folds within. She teased the hard nub of Courtney's clit as she continued to fondle her tits. Courtney bit her lip, then leaned forward slightly, bending at the waist and parting her legs. She rested her left breast on top of his dick head as she continued to jerk him off.

"How do you like my tit on your cock? Maybe you can imagine it's Courtney's," Rachel suggested.

"Mmmm, I like that idea. I'd love to rub my cock all over those tits."

Courtney's heavy tit-meat pulsated with the rhythm of her fist jerking his penis, bouncing up and shuddering atop his member. Rachel stroked Courtney's clit harder, reaching under and between her legs with her other hand to put two fingers inside Courtney's soaking wet pussy. Courtney moaned involuntarily.

"You enjoying yourself, Rach?" he asked, smiling.

"Very much so," Rachel responded as Courtney bit her lip.

Courtney turned slightly and pointed at the oil, then at her tits. Rachel retrieved the oil and squirted it liberally on Courtney's heaving bosom, watching as it dripped down into her boundless cleavage. She set the oil down and rubbed Courtney's breasts lovingly, smearing the oil on every bare inch of titty she could find, enjoying the feeling of soft warmth on her hands.

Courtney continued to masturbate him as Rachel stepped against her, pressing her own sizable breasts against Courtney's, watching as they slipped and slid against each others' pillowy flesh helped by the oil. The girls could feel each other's nipples harden in response to the stimulation, and Rachel leaned in to kiss Courtney hard on the mouth, letting their tongues play.

"Where did your tit go? I was enjoying that," he said, sounding disappointed.

Courtney covered her mouth and laughed silently, then squeezed Rachel's tits, one after the other, before turning back to him and placing his cock between her gargantuan melons.

"I think it's time to give you a nice titty fuck. Just relax and enjoy, my darling."

As Courtney leaned forward, putting the weight of her orbs around his groin, Rachel stood behind her and but her breasts on top of Courtney's ass. She slid them down the slim butt cheeks until her face was level with Courtney's bottom. Courtney obligingly spread her legs and tipped her ass upwards, giving Rachel a glorious view of her bare pussy lips.

Rachel spread Courtney's buttocks and pushed her face between them, first licking her moist pussy, then tracing her tongue upwards to her puckered anus. She tongued Courtney's asshole playfully as she stroked her clit. Courtney, meanwhile, was watching eagerly as his cock head appeared, then vanished between her enormous breasts. She could feel his hardness as it slipped between her tits, and she enjoyed the sensation of his hot meat enveloped in her chesty embrace, as well as the tickling sensation at her butt hole she was receiving from Rachel. She had never had anyone touch her bum hole, let alone lick it, and let alone a girl! This thrilled her, and she squeezed her breasts more firmly around his giant cock and picked up her pace.

"Oh yeah... I don't know what you're doing differently Rach, but.. aah... your tits are like, completely enveloping my cock. It's amazing!" he said, squirming on the table.

Courtney smiled, pleased with herself. She had tried tit fucking her boyfriend, but his penis had been too small, and she was unable to stimulate him properly as his small prick was lost in her bosom. Nothing like the thick monster cock that poked though her cleavage now, she thought.

She watched as the giant purple head squeezed between her bulging tits, stopping an inch from her face. Rachel was finger fucking her pussy and eating out her asshole with amazing fervor. It was all Courtney could do not to cry out in ecstasy. On the next thrust of his cock into her breasts, Courtney released her tits, letting them slide over his hip, and popped his dick head into her mouth.

"Oh! Rachel! You didn't tell me you were going to give me head!" he cried.

Courtney pumped his shaft quickly with both hands as her cheeks pulled inward with the force of her suction on his knob. She began to bob her head in time with her stroking.

"Oh fuck yes! God that is good. Oh Rach, you're going to make me cum..."

His hands had balled at his sides as Courtney sucked furiously. Rachel, realising what might happen if Courtney tasted his semen, stood up quickly, but continued to finger Courtney's pussy from behind. She pulled Courtney's head back by her hair, and heard a 'pop' as his cock slipped free of her mouth. Rachel hastily made a jerk-off motion, then pointed at Courtney's chest.

"Mmmm, baby, you taste good. Now I'm going to make you cum on my tits," said Rachel pointedly.

Courtney suspended her mammoth boobs over his cock and jerked him with her right hand, her left hand resting on his tightening abs. Rachel fucked Courtney with two fingers and rubbed her own tits with her other hand.

"Aaah! Here I come!" he said, gritting his teeth.

His first shot came out with tremendous velocity, hitting Courtney in the neck. She angled his cock down a bit and took the next shot right between her tits. She jerked him frantically, coaxing the semen from him, spurt after spurt splashing against her bust and dripping voluminously over her soft, round breasts. She smiled widely as his warm jizz stuck to her chest. The sensation of his warm seed sliding over and between her tits, as well as Rachel's finger fucking put her over the edge.

She came as silently as she could, with Rachel helping out saying, "Oh yeah baby! You love soaking my tits in your cum, don't you? It gets you off to know I'm covered in your sperm!"

Courtney's tits quivered as her body shook. She threw her head back and arched her back, her mouth open in a silent scream. At that moment, a large wad of cum shot from his cock and arched through the air, splashing down on her cheek. She shook again, thrilling at the thought of a cum facial from his magnificent penis. As her orgasm abated, she slowed her hands, the last of his cum oozing out over her fingers. She let him go and stepped back from the table, looking down at her jizz-soaked tits, feeling his semen drip down her stomach and into her pubic hair.

"Mmmm, that was nice. You relax while I clean up a little," Rachel said, turning to Courtney as she put her pussy-juice-coated fingers in her mouth.

Again, she stepped into Courtney, pressing their huge breasts together so they could share his cum. Rachel kissed Courtney deeply as she played with her ass cheeks. When they parted, Courtney scooped some cum from her right tit and licked it off her palm. Rachel was not quick enough to stop her, and she waited to judge Courtney's reaction. Courtney smacked her lips and looked at Rachel thoughtfully, narrowing her eyes and knitting her brow.

Rachel waited, but Courtney's expression passed, and she smiled as she scooped more cum from her bust and held it out for Rachel. Rachel lapped it up from Courtney's hand and sucked her fingers clean. Then she walked to the table to retrieve some towels.

"Go clean up in the shower, honey. I'll see our guest out. I hope you had as much fun as he did," Rachel whispered to Courtney.

"Oh that was amazing! I hope we can do it again sometime," replied Courtney as she wiped cum from her cheek.

The girls kissed again and Rachel watched Courtney slip into the shower room quietly. She then toweled herself off and put her kimono back on. She removed his blindfold.

***********************************

I blinked at the light at Rachel removed my blindfold. She had dressed herself and was cleaning my genitals with a towel.

"I think that went rather well, my dear," she said. Then quietly, "How did you like getting tit-fucked by the queen of breasts?"

"Wow, she was fun. I hope I soaked her good," I said.

"Oh, you sure did. You even shot her in her pretty face! And while she was giving you the titty fuck of a lifetime, I was tossing her salad!" giggled Rachel.

"Oh man! And I missed it. Next time I hope we can do it without the blindfold."

"I hope so. Now let's get you out of here. Thanks for the fun adventure!"

Rachel watched me dress, then ushered me out so she could go back to Courtney in the shower.

I left feeling drained, but satisfied. However, despite having had a sexual experience with Courtney, neither of us were supposed to know the other was there. I couldn't help but feel I was back where I started, wondering how I would be able to get into Courtney's pants.

Fortunately, I wouldn't have to wonder long.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers