All Comments on 'The Office Whore'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This story is stolen from another site with some modification.

https://www.short-story.net/read/6588/business-model/

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 7 years agoAuthor
No it's not borrowed

The idea for this story came from when I worked in a big Government office building and a guy I shared an office with told me there was a woman offering prostitute services in the building. I never followed it up but it intrigued me. I now work in the head office of a multinational in a building of 3000+ employees with printers in bays like I described, and the idea grew as I sat bored at my desk eyeing up the eye candy. All my stories are my own work.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 7 years agoAuthor

Ahhhhh! I see where you're coming from! Business Model was one of my stories! See my story Business Model in Literotica which I posted last year. I wanted to build up Patricia's background.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 7 years agoAuthor

That short story net story was the first of the "Patricia" stories I wrote. I've posted on other sites as well as Literotica, though now mostly on Literotica. But I'd forgotten I posted it there. I like stories about prostitutes because they don't follow the normal rules and they'll do anything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What?!?

Quote: "I know men's balls don't contain their cum".

WRONG!! Some "lady of the night" you are - don't even know which end is up!!

Men's balls do contain their cum, in as much as the balls produce and store sperm - the most vital and important part of cum - and some of the seminal fluid.

"Cum" is the slang word for end-product semen - which is the combination of seminal fluids and sperm. Some of the seminal fluid and ALL of the sperm are produced in "men's balls" - their testes (testicles). A large part of semen WITHOUT sperm is produced by the prostate and the seminal vesicles. So your statement is incorrect.

The semen produced by the prostate and seminal vesicles provides nourishment and protection for the sperm, but more importantly it provides transport for the sperm as ejaculate into a female's vagina and ultimately the cervix and fallopean tubes.

No balls, no virility/manhood (unable to impregnate) - just a eunuch shooting blank semen.

Do some basic sex research if you want to write stories about sex. No wonder your partner left you!...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!