The Old Clay Pot Ch. 02

Story Info
The Greek holiday continues with my wife.
2.5k words
3.69
39.9k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starkie10
starkie10
28 Followers

I laid Donna on the bed her nipples still fully erect and her skirt had ridden up leaving her pussy all exposed it looked red and sore.

Her lips fully puffed up and still fully engorged with a sticky mixture of Donnas and my cum and the ointment from the clay pot still oozing from her pussy.

I had never seen her like this before she was still in a daze and had not said a word since we entered the shop earlier.

I needed to taste her pussy so I buried my face in-between her out stretched legs she tasted wonderful.

I licked and drunk her for what seemed like an age she started moaning and shaking on the bed.

I had to get my cock out and fuck my wife she looked so vulnerable laying there.

I don't know what was happening to me but I just had to fuck her!

As I slipped my cock into her she started to groan and she pulled me into her.

Her pussy felt so different since the old woman had fucked her with the special tool, she felt big and loose around my cock and not tight like before.

My wife's pussy had been stretched and battered and changed forever.

I fucked her and spent my load all over her some in her pussy and some on her belly. Long strings of spunk were hanging out of her pussy.

I collapsed onto the bed next to her and drifted off into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning and Donna was nowhere to be seen.

I walk into the bathroom and Donna was in the shower.

She looked stunning her tits were full and her nipples were fat and erect just like yesterday!

We made eye contact but she looked away as though she was embarrassed from what had happened.

I ask her how she was feeling and she said she felt fantastic and alive she had a different aura about her a twinkle in her eye.

I went back in to the bedroom and waited for her to finish her shower;

Donna came out with a towel wrapped around her and asked me where her underwear had gone, I said it had gone missing at the shop!

She started laughing and said I have fewer clothes now than when we went shopping yesterday.

I promised her that we would sort her some clothes out today.

She smiled and said that she was hungry and needed some food.

I had noticed a beach bar near the apartment reception on the way back last night.

Donna put her skimpy top and short skirt back on with no underwear!

And we made our way down to the beach bar.

On the way we went into the reception to see if her case had arrived!

But unfortunately it had not.

I noticed that the young Greek guy at the desk kept staring at my wife!

When I look at her I noticed to my horror why.

The top she was wearing was as near as transparent when the sun shone on it!

Donna's tits and her big fat nipples were completely visible to this guy and he was having a great time.

He kept asking Donna questions about the suitcase and then asked her to fill out a form!

As he passed her a pen he seemed to drop it on purpose.

It rolled over near the main door and Donna without thinking walked straight over to it and bent over to pick it up.

Her skirt rode up and the young lad and I were confronted with Donna's juicy pussy.

What a picture her flaps looked red and puffy and glistened in the sun light.

I heard the young lad groan as she seemed to take an age to pick the pen up.

He glanced at me with a grin on his face as if he could tell that her pussy had been well used.

She got the pen and walk back to the counter oblivious to what had just happened and carried on filling out the form.

Donna had no idea that she was as good as naked in front of this horny young Greek guy, and that she had just made his year by exposing herself to him.

As we went to leave he told Donna that if the bag turned up he would bring it straight around himself!

Donna was so pleased and said what a nice young lad.

As we were walking towards the beach bar Donna realised she still had the pen in her hand and she wanted to take it back I said "no don't worry I will return it" and that she should wait by the beach front.

As I walked back in to the reception area the young lad was nowhere to be seen.

I had a look around and in the back office and I could just make him out through a small gap in the door.

The young lad was standing by a TV monitor holding the biggest cock I had ever seen!

It was as fat as a marrow and about 9 inches long and he was wanking away like his life depended on it.

Suddenly It dawn on me that he had caught my wife little show on the cctv system and would be able to watch her little show and pleasure himself whenever he wanted.

I put the pen on the counter and rushed back to find my wife.

When I got back to the beach area she was nowhere to be seen.

I was starting to panic when about 50 metres away I spotted her with an old woman and man in a wheel chair she was trying to help get the wheel chair over to a sunbed onto the beach.

As I started walking towards them I could see the old man was having a great time! He was in his early 70s with a great big fat gut and yellow fingers. He had an old white string vest on which was all stain and looked more grey than white.

He was covered in old tattoos and his teeth were all black and yellow. He had a tight pair of yellow shorts on which looked two sizes too small, he was a disgusting looking old man but boy was he grinning.

The old lady was at the back of the wheel chairs holding the handles and pulling like crazy while Donna was at the front facing the old boy holding the arm rests. She was trying to push the wheel chair with all her might.

Her big tits were swinging about in front of the old man with her fat nipples exposed through the neck line of her top which was hanging down no more than a foot away from the dirty old man's face.

I could see her pussy all exposed again from behind! But luckily it was early and there was no one else was on the beach to enjoy the view.

As I got closer I could hear the old man shouting "that's it girl swing them titties for daddy and push" Donna was trying to cover herself up but need two hands on the chair to push it. She looked so vulnerable but I couldn't understand what was happening to me!

I had always been so protective over my Donna she was my baby girl. I would protect her against anyone or thing, but here I was letting her be leached and ogled over.

I was getting turn on by seeing my wife exposed to other men and women. I again had a great big hard on but when I come to think about it I have had one since I arrived in this place!

We had only been her two day and already I had experienced more sexuality with Donna than in the previous twelve years.

I finally caught up to them and Donna told me that Bert and May were struggling to get to the sunbeds so she offered to help them. I introduced myself to them but May didn't say much. Bert grabbed my hand and vigorously shook it say what a fine figure of a wife I had.

We finally reached the sunbeds and helped old Bert on to one.

He absolutely stunk of piss and fags and body odour.

He asked if we minded helping them to put up some wind breakers for a bit of privacy.

I wasn't too sure what he meant by that and in hind sight wished I hadn't helped and that we had left straight away.

I said to old Bert that Donna and I were off to get some breakfast from the beach bar but he was having none of it.

He said the least he could do was feed us after all the help we had been and that May had some food in one of the bags.

He told May to get the ouzo out so we could have a drink.

I looked at Donna and gave her the eyes as if to leave but she shook her head (I know Donna well enough that she wouldn't want to be rude and just leave.)

Bert swung his legs over the side of the sunbed which was strange and slapped the bed next to him and told Donna to sit down.

She sat down next to him and smiled at me so I sat down in the sand.

May handed Donna what looked like a sandwich and a great big glass of ouzo and I got the same.

There was no way Donna or I were going to eat that sandwich it stank, even though we had not eaten for days and were starving.

Bert razed the ouzo and shouted "down in one"

Christ it was strong and our glasses were refilled by old May as if by magic, old Bert shouted again "down in one" this happened three more time and at the end I was feeling drunk.

Old Bert didn't seem drunk at all and it seemed to have no effect on him.

Donna was giggling and leaning on old Bert as if she had known him for years and everything he said she found funny.

He told her to stop calling him Bert and from now on she must call him Daddy.

He asked my wife where her swimming costume was and Donna explained about losing her case at the airport and that she only had the clothes she had on.

Old Bert said we can't have that "May get you Bikini out of the bag and lend it to Donna. You can change into it here no one will see" he smirked.

Donna started giggling as May past her an old blue bikini top and bottoms, very sexy for old May I though. So what do you say said Bert "thank you Daddy" said Donna giggling?

Bert looked over at me as he started lifting Donnas top up "come on let get these clothes off" he said! Donna lifted her arms up to help Bert slip her top over her head.

Her Heavy tits flopped into view as old Bert chucked her top at me smiling. He then slipped his hands around and cupped her tits with his grubby yellow fingers and started pulling at her fat nipples!

Fuck me he said "May give the boy the camera we need some holiday photos of this!

Look at her May she's loving this, are your loving an dirty old man rubbing your fat nipples Donna he asked my wife "I'm not sure daddy I think you should stop" she moaned.

Don't be silly girl look at your husband over there he loves watching you"

May gave me the camera and old Bert told me to get some good shots of him and my wife and not to fuck it up.

I couldn't help myself and started snapping away.

Bert started licking and nibbling at her ear and with his disgusting fat long tongue he started licking her face.

He was pulling at her nipples so hard they looked inflamed and ready to burst.

He then told Donna let's get you out of that skirt "Boy get your wife out of that skirt for me, I need some pussy!"

I jumped up and went over to Donna she was lent back in Bert's arms he was twisting her nipples in his fingers.

They were both looking up at me Donna with that I need to be fucked look and Bert with a smirk on his face saying, I have got you and your wife right where I want you and I am going to have some fun!

I removed Donnas skirt and I went to lick her pussy but Bert shouted at me "get away boy" you only do what I say!

Now go and sit over there in the sand and take your clothes off!

I backed off and removed my clothes my full six inches sprung in to view, Bert chuckled "I don't know who enjoying this more you or me".

May he said rub the boy's dick, She came over and sat next to me and grabbed my cock with her boney fingers and started slowly rubbing me.

My god it felt wonderful so I sat back and watching old Bert start to feel his way down my wife's tight sexy body towards her pussy.

Donna eyes were closed and she seemed to love the attention, her legs were wide open waiting for the old man's dirty yellow fingers to arrive.

Her pussy was all puffed up and her lips were gaping open as if they were asking to be fucked she looked so sexy.

I aimed the camera and started shooting as the dirty old man started rubbing his fat fingers up and down my wife soaked pussy flaps.

He was biting Donnas left nipple and squeezing her right!

Bert was all over my wife and as I looked up at him he was just staring at me!

It was like he had won the lottery and he knew it!

Never in all his dreams would he have imagined that at his age and in his condition would he be feel up a gorgeous sexy horny 37 year old married woman. Who wanted to be fucked, while her hubby was watching and allowing it to carry on!

I couldn't even blame the ouzo anymore because I knew exactly what was happening.

Part of me wanted to stop him; this is my beautiful wife being interfered with by this disgusting old pervert.

I was supposed to protect my wife from people like him. I hated this but I was so turned on my head was betraying my wife and I.

Old May was wanking me good and I started rubbing her saggy tits through her top but I could not take my eye off old Bert fingers fucking my wife.

All I wanted was to see what the dirty old bugger was going to do to my wife next!

To be continued.......................

starkie10
starkie10
28 Followers