The Old Clay Pot Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife has more adventures on holiday.
3.1k words
3.64
36.5k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starkie10
starkie10
28 Followers

I was snapped out of my daze when old Bert shouted at me "get over here boy and help me pleasure this dirty bitch" he told me to pull the other sun bed over and then to lay Donna on it. I then pulled him up to his feet getting a smell of his stinking body.

He could just about stand up on his own. He told me to help him remove his clothes so I lifted his vest over his fat beer gut and then went to pull down his stinking shorts; I could not believe what I was doing.

I just wanted to what Bert had in store for my wife next, so I did as I was told.

I pulled his piss smelly shorts down and his cock flopped out. It was only short but quite fat and boy did it stink he grinned at me and whispered "she's going to love this boy."

I helped him over to Donna. She was laying on the sunbed with her legs hanging, one over each side of the sunbed. My wife's pussy was all exposed waiting for daddy to look after her.

I helped Bert kneeled down in the sand at the end of her sunbed his face was inches from my wife's pussy. He took in a deep breath and said "arrh smell that boy that's the smell of a cock hungry bitch all frustrated. Who isn't getting enough at home and needs old Bert to sort her out." Isn't that right girl. Donna moaned "yes daddy please fuck me I need your beautiful fat cock inside me now!"

Not so fast girl Bert chuckled as he lowered his head and stuck out his smelly yellow tongue.

It looked long and fat and as he dipped it in to my wife's pussy he pushed her flaps apart and started licking and sucking like a pig!

The onslaught must have lasted for a good 15 minutes. He licked everything from her arsehole right up to her belly button. He buried his fat long tongue deep into her pussy and drank himself and pushed her into frenzy.

It was disgusting the way he was treated my wife but she was reeling and gasping underneath him. I lost count at how many orgasm's she had and when he lifted his head and looked at me he said "watch and learn boy, May get over here and rub my cock." She did as she was told as always, and Bert got back down to business licking and sucking my wife. I watched old May start rubbing his cock it swelled and became a lot fatter than before!

It looked like the size and girth of a coke can with an angry looking helmet on the end which resembled a fat mushroom.

His balls hung down looking large and full like two fat plums in a bag.

He lifted his head from my wife pussy. His face was covered in pussy juice, and as he licked his lips he told May to get his special cock ring from out the bag.

She came back with a black rubber ring with long rubber studs protruding from its sides.

She started feeding the ring over Bert's enlarged tool and slipping his large plums through the loop! Once it was fitted his manhood looked very intimidating and his cock looked fatter and angrier with large veins pulsating along its length.

He then looked at me smirking and said "Right boy lay me down on the other bed" I lifted Bert up and lay him next to Donna his cock sticking up. He told Donna to start sucking and she was over like a shot with her wet pussy sticking up in the air and her big juicy tits hanging down between Bert's legs! She wrapped her slender fingers around his fat cock and gazed and examined it! She licked her lips and started feeding the tip into her stretched mouth.

That it Bert gasped suck it all in and lick it around the rim!

I watched in amazement as my wife sucked this man's cock unlike anything she had ever done to me! Her head was bobbin up and down and she was sucking, slurping and gagging as if her life depended on it. Bert then lifted my wife's head from his cock and as she made her way up his body she straddled him.

His angry cock new were it wanted to be and positioned its self at the entrance of her gapping pussy lips.

My wife was kissing and licking old Bert face and she started begging him to slip his fat cock into her and make a woman out of her!

I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing, I was transfixed and frozen to the spot. I didn't want this to carry on anymore but was powerless to stop it.

Bert said come on boy feed it in to your wife give her what she wants! Did he mean what I think he meant?

The next thing I can remember I was kneeling next to my wife gripping Bert cock in my hand rubbing it up and down my wife's dripping pussy. The mushroom sized tip suddenly disappeared and I heard them both groan together! I let go and watched as My wife started rising and falling on Bert fat cock each time a bit more disappearing from view until Bert fat plums nestled in to my wife arse cheeks.

My cock was betraying my wife and I again and as I looked down it was more engorged than ever. I glanced at old May she passed me the camera and reached down and started pumping my cock.

I shot my load within five tugs from Mays boney fingers. I just could not stop myself anymore I was so turned on watching my wife being fucked.

My first shot was so powerful it hit my wife on her back, and as I looked down May had covered my bell end with her mouth and was drinking down my cum.

The next five minutes were a blur as I watched and photographed my wife fucking herself on Bert's cock. The studs on the cock ring were rubbing on Donna's pussy lips and her clitoris. She seemed to bounce higher and harder every time this happened.

Her head had collapsed onto Bert's chest and I thought I heard her gasp that she loved him and that he owned her!

I watched as Bert slipped a finger into my wife's virgin arse hole. She then started shaking and groaning having orgasm after orgasm!

Bert's plums tighten up and released their contents deep in to my wife wanton womb.

Donna was completely overcome and just lay on Bert chest shaking.

Bert grunted "get this bitch of me I can't breathe"

I rushed over and as I lifted my wife off Bert's fat cock it flopped out of her soaked, cum filled pussy and slapped on to his belly. Leaving a trail of spunk and pussy juice over his legs.

I laid her down on the sunbed next to Bert and glanced over at him he was grinning from ear to ear. "That's how you do it boy! I hope you learnt how to fuck your wife" he said.

I past Bert the camera and quickly got Donna dressed and helped her back to our room as her legs were having trouble supporting her. I laid her down on to our bed. She had a contented I've just been properly and well fucked smile on her face.

I asked Donna how she was feeling she said wonderful and that it was the best holiday ever.

We eventually got Donna some clothes; she bought two very sexy bikini sets and some very short dresses.

We had some well-deserved lunch and on the way back to the apartment my wife spotted a tattoo parlour. "Please, please can I get one she asked as a reminder of this wonderful holiday" I didn't really want a constant reminder of this holiday but without thinking I said " well lets go and have a quick look at some designs and see if any take our fancy.

As we walked in to the tattoo parlour I noticed three young lads in their late teens hanging around outside the shop. One of them shouted something in Greek and the other two started laughing. Donna grinned at them and said what nice people the Greeks are.

A man in his late fifty's was dozing in one of the seats in the shop. He was covered in tattoos and had a big stomach hanging over his shorts. He razed an eye and jumped up when he saw Donna grinning and welcoming us in. He spoke a bit of English and told us that he had many books with designs in.

On the walls were thousands of photos of people who had been tattooed in the shop.

He told us his name was Spiro and asked who wanted to be tattooed and when he found out it was my wife he was delighted. He asked what sort of design and where she wanted it. Donna said she wanted something to remember her holiday and it had to be small and discreet.

Spiro eyes lit up and he said "come with me sexy lady, into the back room. I have the special photo album for you."

He held my wife's hand and led her in to the back room not really bothering much about me! They sat down on an old looking bed and Spiro pulled out a photo album from underneath it.

This is my special album only for special couples! I have many sexy wife's who come on holiday to get looked after by Spiro he grinned.

Donna opened the album and gasped she was totally transfixed by the photos. I could not really see much as Spiro was hogging all the space. I noticed that he was rubbing his hand up and down my wife's leg her skirt riding up each time.

Suddenly Donna stopped at one page and said" that's what I want! Oh it looks beautiful" Spiro looked at me and grinned he said mister you are a lucky man to have such a sexy wife!

I walked over and Donna pointed to a picture of a skinny large breasted lady lying down with a tattoo of a chain of myrtle leafs leading from her pussy underling the word Aphrodite written above her cleft!

Isn't it just perfect said Donna, only you will know it's there and every time you fuck me it will remind you of this great Greek holiday?

I was gob smacked at what my wife was saying to me!

Is this the same woman only a few days earlier wouldn't make love to me with the light on and now she wants a tattoo over her pussy!

My wife was begging me to let her have it done so I asked Spiro how much? He said let me see at the end and he winked at me, it may be free. You never know but the only thing I ask is that I can have a picture at the end for my album!

No I said but Donna butted in and said of course you can have some photos it the least we can do.

Spiro stood up and turned some bright lights on which were aimed at a chair with stirrups on it. He then pulled a chair over to the back wall and told me to sit there and not to distract him as ne needed to concentrate! He then went to the sink washed his hand and asked my wife to remove her skirt and knickers and to sit in the chair. Donna giggled that she didn't have any underwear on and then dropped her skirt to the floor.

She sat in the chair and without being asked put her feet in the two stirrups exposing her beautiful pussy to Spiro and I.

Her pussy looked fantastic all puffy and red she already looked a bit moist and as usual her pussy flaps were hanging down either side.

Spiro pulled a chair over between my wife's legs and sat down. He reached out a hand and started to rub and probe her pussy flaps and clitoris, Donna moan.

He said very nice as he smelt and licked his fingers. But we need to shave your pussy it is to hairy. He walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a well-used shaving brush and razor. He then frothed up some suds with the brush and a bar of soap and with the stiff brush applied the soapy suds to Donnas mound and pussy. Making sure that he covered everywhere with the soap getting right in to her pussy and arse crack with the brush. Donna was moaning and groaning spreading her legs further and further apart and rolling her eyes. Spiro look over at me and "mouthed she is beautiful!"

He then told Donna to remove her top as he didn't want to get any soap stains on it as he shaved her! She lifted her top over her head and poor old Spiro nearly cum in his pants as her big tits flopped into view. Her nipples were pointing to the ceiling rock hard.

Spiro eventually started shaving my wife mound with the razor making sure he didn't miss a bit.

Pulling her arse cheeks apart and shaving every last hair around her puckered arsehole. He was if anything very thorough and he spent a long time examine his handy work with his noise as good as touching my wife's intimate parts.

I could not understand why he had to shave her arsehole but he is the expert. Eventually he finished shaving her and started rubbing some sort of oil into every nook and cranny of her cunt. Donna was reeling in the chair and groaned to her first orgasm when Spiro slipped a finger accidentally up her arse hole to the knuckle.

Right he said now I can start the tattoo he pulled out a pen and started drawing the chain of myrtle leafs leading out from Donna's clit towards her pussy mound then in capital letters he wrote Aphrodite it looked beautiful.

He told Donna to brace herself and started tattooing the outline of the leafs from her flaps. She kept moving about so Spiro told me to somehow distract her from the pain.

I rushed over to her side and started playing with her nipple and she loved it.

I got my cock out and fed it into her mouth she started sucking away like a cock hungry bitch. She sucked and slurped licking all around my helmet as if her life depended on it. God she was a good cock sucker old Bert had taught her well.

I felt that tingle that every man knows, when he's about to shoot his load.

For the second time today I emptied my bollocks but this time it was all over my wife's face and tits and not old May mouth.

She had my cum all over her face. Dripping of her chin and hanging of her nipples she looked so dirty.

Spiro then informed us that he had finished so I suppose that I had don't my job distracting her and went to have a look at his handy work.

My wife's legs were full open her pussy was completely hairless. I had never seen it look like this in twelve years of our relationship together. She looked red and enflamed her clitoris looked like a small cock sticking out her pussy folds all enlarged. Her cunt was soaked and pussy cum was dripping on the floor in to a large puddle.

Spiro said "what do you think of her tattoo?

It looked fantastic, dirty, sexy and rude the myrtle leafs were all joined up into a vine and underlined Aphrodite perfectly. At one end where the vine finished Spiro had added a small red heart with the letter s in it which I through was a nice touch!

Spiro then informed us that it was payment time and dropped his fat face into my wife's sopping flaps. I went to pull him away but Donna shouted at me to fuck off and leave him to it. So for the next five minutes I watched him tongue fuck my wife and lick her arse hole. She was laying there twisting her nipples and pulling his face harder into her flaps.

He then stood up and dropped his shorts. From below his fat gut rose a tool like no other. It was a good 12" long and as fat as your wrist.

Donna's eyes widened and she moaned "fuck me fuck me hard"

Spiro position himself and plunged his wicked fat cock into my wife's hungry pussy which seemed to gobble it all up. He started driving his angry cock in and out using it full length. He then flipped my wife over and started licking her puckered arse hole which drove her wild. He slipped a fat finger in to her and started fingering her arse, which I had never done to her before. She seemed to love it and started moaning fuck me.

Spiro pulled out his finger and lined up his fat bell end to my wife's arse hole he spat on it and started rubbing and pushing his helmet trying to force it into her virgin arse.

Suddenly Donna gasped as the tip opened her up and slipped in. Slowly Spiro started rocking back and forth until his ball rested against her arse cheeks and for the first time my wife had her arse full of cock. I had never seen her so turned on and ready to be arse fucked, and boy she was not disappointed.

Spiro destroyed her arse for the next five minute he kept saying "fuck me bitch your arse is tight" My wife's legs had collapsed under the onslaught and it seemed Spiro's cock was holding her up. I watched as his large balls tightened and exploded shot after shot of spunk into the depths of my wife's arsehole.

Spiro pulled his fat cock out of Donna and looked at me grinning "did you enjoy that" he said. That heart with the s is my little trade mark, every wife gets that free he said. It's for you to remember me bye.

100 euros please for the tattoo and your wife and can have the fuck for free. If you need anything else please come back, I am sure you will be back said Spiro.

I helped Donna get dressed and paid Spiro. As we left the shop the three lads were still outside they all started cheering and clapping. Patting me on the back and trying to kiss Donna. I had a horrible feeling that maybe they had just witnessed my wife and Spiro's little show.

To be continued ...........................

starkie10
starkie10
28 Followers