All Comments on 'The Old Clay Pot Ch. 03'

by starkie10

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well so far I am right about how this would develop

She is fucking any cock waved at her and he is a full cuckold now.

She will go home with a lot of reminders that he is a true WACC worthy of no respect or love, and she is a stinking gutter slut to be used, abused and discarded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hard to understand why this author keeps posting!

Even worse than the usual trash cheating wife stories posted in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Da'fuq is wrong with the author?

Puerile excrement. Couldn't wade through the crap without some hipwaders and I left them in the boat.

Here's an idea. Take your hatred for women and keep it to yourself. You suck.

KenisshyKenisshyalmost 11 years ago
Sad

That this writer hasn't figured out that putting the details of his life up to this point would make someone care about excrement piled nose deep in his postings. Read the last chapter and thought he would be smart enough to let it go at that. But this writer has his head jammed to far up his own ass to see that he's just repeating the same drivel from different angles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pathetic shit

ban this author from Lit.... Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i'm sure

you write for your pleasure because i'm sure no one else likes this crap so when you get an idea like this from now on keep it to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You are a disgusting person whoever the fuck wrote this! I mean are you trying to make all your readers puke? Just because this an erotic site doesn't mean you should try to write the dirtiest thing you can imagine. I guess next you'll have her eating shit from a dogs ass!?!? Sicko!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"powerless to stop it"

So not only is this guy fucking disgusting he is also a fucking pussy. How many of you guys are sick to death reading about weak husbands. How could you even be around her without puking your guts up? I mean everybody wants to smell piss and shit. Who needs jasmine or lavender when you can smell stale urine while kissing your wife!? Someone in this authors family may want to see about having this guy committed. Seriously disgusting to the extreme! The only thing you left out was having her eat piss and scat!

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Cheap

This reads like a bad porn comic or graphic novel. It has the same degree of immaturity and sophomoric situations that they do with difference being the reader has to add their own pictures. If it were a tale of cheating or vacations gone out of control I'd probably be furious with the story so far, but this is (I really really hope anyway) a fantasy of sorts that is better lived out in the imagination than in real life. It is bound to get uglier and hubby dearest is going to lose total control (my guess is that he will eventually even lose track of her) before its all over. It might be best to think about divorcing her but turn around and become her pimp because that is where this story is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stick with watching bad porn.

I like stories where the people actually have a brain, and sometimes use them, -5!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
No chancres or scabs?

If you have trouble offending people to a predetermined degree, then stick in some 'piss-sour' shorts or a yellow smelly tongue or mouth! Vermin were, for the most part, omitted! Maybe in the next chapter? Better? Maybe NO next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was disgusting the way he was treated my wife

I give up. This is shite. I'm ashamed to think this author lives less than 50 miles from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Comments

Don't like cuck wife stories? Here's some novel advice- don't read them! I liked the theme - hope the author writes more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

Take no notice of the negative comments I love this story especially ch 1 with the old lady using your wife keep the chapters coming love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going great theme

Enjoyable, keep up with - let the critics do like all of our politicians - do as well as what you criticize! Most have never even tried.

Cant wait to see the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

More. More!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A fun story

This is a cute, fun, and well done story that rewarded me well for just being a completely random choice. I've made a note of the author so I can come back in the future and look for follow-up stories. I hope they took a supply of the mystery salve back home with them so that they could enjoy more adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstarkie10@starkie10
Hi, im on here for fun and to explore my kinky side, i love to role play and sexy chat, Not into under age, toilet stuff, gay or incest. Im a proper man, not a bitch, please get in touch for fun!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES