All Comments on 'The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 03'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They say Lucifer is cruel

But you my dear are worse. This is my all-time favorite series on this site you know hoe to keep us hooked. I adore the HELL out of this story, and cannot wait for the next Chapter. Good luck writing and with college. Read you soon *2thumbs way thr hell up there*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWSOME

Oh, that flithy whore, I would so tear her heart out and make her eat it. Or even better, go Vlad the impaler on her ass, literally, wooden spike up her ass slowly impaling her. I hope Michelle get that nasty skank. Love the new story by the way, can't wait for more. Haha maybe leyna and Micheal should get together, they are both whiny little bitches, perfect fit. Thanks for the story can't wait for more.

Best wishes in school

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy shit.

I'm new to the site and I ran across Chapter 1 first, and now I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter!!! :D

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I hope Lucifer catches on quickly that something is wrong with his wife. After all, Leyna really doesn't know much about what goes on between them in private, and she's bound to act all wrong. The difficult part for Michelle is finding her way through the maze of corridors back to Lucifer without someone taking advantage of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
absolutely love!

Im super hooked! I love this story! Hurry up and write the next one. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!

Please write the next chapter quickly. I hope lucifer loves her enough to know it's not her inside the body and i hope Leyna dies painfully kicked ass by michelle and backed by lucifer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please, please, please!

Write the next chapter quickly! I'm actually hooked, so much so that I have been trying to work out how Michelle might get through this, and decided that if I was her, I would be telling Lucifer the things he told me in the bath, or telling him about the piercing dream to prove myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nooo

Ahhhh I have to know what happens next! I've been obsessed since the first chapter and now I'm going to be pissed until I read the next one!

lennelenneover 11 years ago
awwwww

Ssshhhhiiiittt.......

Kill me.

Love it soon much. Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
baaaah!

please finish!!!

AiliawatersAiliawatersover 11 years ago
oh come on

u just had to stop at a cliffy didnt u (damn all u sadistic authors) and (damn u cliffy) now i gotta wait for u to write the next chap. u know im crying a river here and i dont think i can stop until the succubus bitch is dead (oh damn there goes me fridge) update soon please? awsome story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please!

Oh please, please, please! Write the next chapter soon! I'm DYING here. I check back every day to see if Leyna is destroyed. MUAHAHAHA. But really, PLEASE. Please. I'm ready for the next chapter. ):

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Write another one please!!

I've read and reread all of your stories in one day. Please continue Michelle's story and congrats with school

love_er_her_waylove_er_her_wayover 11 years ago
wonderful

I'm loving this story it's definitely one of my absolute favorite series I've encountered in the last couple years. My only criticism is that it could use a once over for spelling and grammar. Just minor things here and there that just barely don't get read over. Otherwise magnificent i can't wait for every installment yet to come.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Fucking hilarious!

Michelle is my favourite female character EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my god.... cant breathe ...

sword ... steel spine .... oh god i cant stop laughing, i love all your series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lllllllluuuuuuvvvvveeeeedddddd iiiiiiiitttttttttttt

U MUST CONTINUE IT IS SOOOOOOOO FCKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So Michelle has given Lucifer 2 bj's and her virginity and he hasn't so much as touched her clit! He couldn't wait to taste Kara so it's not as if he doesn't know how it works. He must have one hell of a magic dick. I hope she never finds out what she's missing because it doesn't look like she'll ever get anything but that rammed into her the second he's got wood. He certainly seems to be a one trick pony. I'm really glad that Claire and Kara didn't fall for him. They would have been greatly disappointed in comparison to all their talented lovers! Leyna is in for one hell of a let down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous