The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile warmly at her. "Welcome back."

She glares up at me, but my smile never fades. Instead, I curl my hand behind my back, cock my arm as far as it will go, and deliver the hardest punch I've ever given. Leyna cries out and stumbles backwards, crumpling to the floor and cradling her face. I smile proudly, elated to know I'm back and she's down.

I step forward, intending to haul her ass off the floor and smack her again, when the fabric of my dress brushes against my nipples. There's no tug from my piercing, no shivers racing up my spine from the fabric. I screech to a halt, looking down at my chest as I pull the bodice of my dress away. My breasts are plain, my nipples their usual rosy pink. But no gold, no stones. All the effort and care Lucifer used to adorn my skin is gone.

I've gone from mad to furious. She's taken out the few things that symbolize my union with Lucifer, the one way I could prove to the world that we belonged to each other. I snap my head up to stare at her, my eyes narrowing as I give her my you're-fucking-dead glare.

"Lucifer," my tone is surprisingly even despite my anger. "She took out my piercings."

My husband's eyes flick to me, narrowing then relaxing as he realizes what's happened. His smile could outshine the sun, and I sense his desire to steamroll over Leyna and tackle me to the ground. Instead, he manages to control himself enough to focus on my source of anger. His gaze shifts back to Leyna, his golden orbs narrowing in silent fury.

"Indeed she did. What should we do about that?" He cups his chin with his fingers, staring lovingly at me.

Leyna stares up at me, her sickly yellow eyes filled with fear and anger. She knows how pissed I am -- I had to kiss her to get my body back -- so she's expecting me to go nuclear on her ass and tear her to pieces. I'd love to, believe me I would, but killing is not my forte. I was raised to brush the dirt off my shoulder and keep going. Karma would take care of her children and destroy those who opposed her.

I think it's time Karma took the reigns. She wants Lucifer so badly, she can have him.

I shrug nonchalantly and smile at Lucifer. "I don't care."

Lucifer's warm smile falters a bit. "Michelle, she stole your body."

I keep smiling at Leyna. "Yes, but she lied to you. That's the worse offense."

Leyna's eyes widen in horrified shock. She knows my plan -- she played with Lucifer, so I'm going to toss her to the wolves. Her lip trembles a bit, but I can see in her eyes its anger, not fear, that's diving her to make such a pitiful face. She's a predator, and she'll likely strike if I show any mercy. I may be back in control, but she's not above trying to kill me or switch again.

Before I can scowl back at her, and idea explodes into my head. It's incredibly simple and foolish, and it makes me stop for an instant as I try to rationalize my sudden burst of thought. As I mold it and smooth out the edges, I start to smile. It's a perfect idea.

They fit so well...

"Lucifer," I purr, suddenly feeling more mischievous than I have in years.

His eyes snap to me, curious. "Yes."

"I may have the perfect punishment for out little doppelganger here."

My smile becomes slightly evil, an expression that crosses my face less often than a solar eclipse comes around. I watch as Leyna's eyes suddenly fill with genuine fear. She can't read my mind, but she knows I've gone something very nasty and perfectly fit planned for her.

"How well would a demon and an angel get along together?" I ask innocently.

Lucifer is silent for a moment as he ponders my question. "Oil and water. They'd try to kill each other. Why?"

I raise my eyes to smile at him. "Our Leyna here is a bit of a self-absorbed whiner, wouldn't you say?"

He nods, but stares at me curiously. "Yes..."

I cock my head and grin at him. "Who's the most self-absorbed, whiney angel you know?"

He glares at the floor as he racks his brain for an answer. Suddenly, he goes completely still. He raises his head to stare at me, a most devilish smile crossing his lips. He looks thoroughly pleased with my plan, as if I've just passed Demon Thought Processes 101 with flying colors.

His gaze drifts back down to Leyna, his wicked smile still plastered to his face. "Yes, I agree. She and Michael would make a fine match."

Leyna's eyes early burst out of her skull. She whips her head from me to Lucifer and back again, the panic and anger starting to boil under her skin.

"You bitch!" she screams. "You can't!"

"Why not?" I gaze at her, waiting for her illogical answer.

She's rendered silent, her eyes flicking back and forth frantically as she tries to plan her escape. But she's not going anywhere and she knows it. She's royally fucked.

"Lucifer, how do I call Michael?" I look at him expectantly.

He shrugs, his smile still plastered to his face. "Just go out into the hall, show your tits and call his name. One look at your chest and he'll fly down here in an instant."

I smile back at him and nod, turning towards the door. I take brisk even steps, the train of my dress flowing majestically behind me, slightly brushing against Leyna's arm as I pass by her. I smile down at her, a triumphant, proud smile that makes her scream futilely at me.

If dad could see me now...

I reach the door and grab the handle, then freeze. Belphagor and the other angels are in the hall, waiting for Leyna to come out so they can drop her dead. But they have no idea we've switched back to normal, so if I go prancing out there, I might get seriously injured.

"Lucifer," I turn to face him. "Belphagor?"

His head snaps up and he races to the door, gently nudging me aside, he pulls the massive block of wood open and takes a single step out into the hallway. He turns quickly, pointing a finger at Leyna and commanding her in his demonic tongue to stay put. Honestly, I don't think she would move if she could.

"Belphagor! It's Michelle! Lay down your weapons!" he shouts into the air.

There's an eerie silence as he steps back, smiling at me and bowing so I can pass. I hesitate, peering out into the silent hell, my guts turning out of instinctive fear.

"You're sure they won't attack me?" I ask shakily.

He straightens and kisses my neck. "I promise."

I inhale a slow breath. "If you're sending me to my death, I swear I'm coming back as a ghost and haunting your ass."

He stills. "Why would you think that?" He sounds wounded, almost pained to know I don't trust him.

Oh...that earned us some sexy time, didn't it?

I hate to admit it, but I still have some reservations about my fallen husband. I love him with all my heart, but he is a trickster who's been know to turn on those who care about him the most. If he can lie and turn against his father, he can lie and turn against me.

My silence is enough to answer his question. His eyes slide to the floor, pained and starting to well with tears. Mine do as well, my conscience screaming at me for my mistake. But I can see in his expression that he understands my fear. He would never deny that he's tossed a few good friends and family members into the fire, so my fears aren't foolish. Still, I've stabbed him in the heart. I did so with a needle, so he won't die or fall apart on me, but it still hurts.

I shake my head and turn to face him, throwing my arms around his shoulders and pressing my face against his solid chest. His arms close around me automatically and he holds me tight, forgiving me when no one else would. I moan softly into his skin, voicing my stupidity and regret. I can hear the rumble in his chest as laughter bubbles up, and his hands gently stroke my hair.

"Don't be," he whispers into my hair. "You're more right than you know. I would never throw you into a situation where you might get hurt. I care about you too much. But I have done it in the past. You have every right to be apprehensive."

At this point, I wonder if Michael would be so forgiving. Taking an uneasy breath, I gently pull away from Lucifer, snapping my head to the floor so I don't have to look at him. He doesn't take my silence, and reaches down and tips my chin up with his fingers. He's smiling warmly at me, then leans forward and kisses me long and hard. I kiss him back, apologizing for my stupid remark and begging his forgiveness.

He responds by stepping forward, pressing my back against the door and pinning me in place. One hand snakes down past my hips and grips my thing, hauling it up and locking my knee over his hip. It's a mirror image of our time in the hallway, but less I-really-missed-you and more I'm-really-sorry-can-we-have-make-up-sex-now?

Reaching down with icy hands, Lucifer tugs at the remaining two chains on my dress, pulling them away from their silver rivets and setting my dress free. The two panels at the front of my dress fall away, allowing my breasts to spring forth into the warm, dry air. My nipples, bereft of their protective piercings, are sensitive to the change and harden instantly.

Lucifer takes this opportunity in full, dipping his head and suckling at my breast hard enough to make me squirm. I gasp softly and weave my fingers through his tousled hair, holding him close as he teases and torments my flesh. I moan softly and arch my back so he can pleasure me more. He takes the hint and intensifies his play, gently biting and tugging at my nipples until I'm writhing against the rough wood of the door.

In a small, clear corner of my mind, I realize that Leyna must be watching us. My pride swells at the thought of my rival -- the woman who nearly stole everything from me -- being forced to watch as Lucifer and I get hot and bothered. She must be fuming and I'm having the time of my life.

He pulls away too soon, but leans forward and kisses me again to make up for it. I smile against his lips, relieved to have been forgiven so quickly and so pleasurably. I need to act out more often.

Pulling away from his kiss, I toss my head back against the rough wood of the door and take a deep breath. Closing my eyes, I steady myself against my husband and prepare for an onslaught of being ogled and reprimanded by an angle less captivating then my own.

"Michael!" I call out as loudly as I can, my gut twisting as I say the name. He's the last person I want to see, but the best way I can think of to punish Leyna.

Lucifer steps back, giving me one last kiss before he strides back to Leyna. "Seduce the hell out of him. I'll do the rest."

I glance at him, nervous. "You can force him into this?"

He smiles proudly. "He'll be in my house, not dad's. It's my rules and my powers that run this place. He won't have a choice."

I smile back and nod, grateful to have such a powerful man by my side. Watching silently, I see Lucifer grab Leyna's arm and haul her to her feet. She stares up at him fearfully; he smiles back mischievously. I sigh, relieved, look out into the hall, waiting for our guest to arrive.

Nothing.

I scowl. "How long does he usually take?"

"Not this long," Lucifer's as confused and annoyed as I am.

I exhale sharply and set my tone to honey-sweet. "Michael. I need to talk to you. You were right about Lucifer -- he doesn't love me. I'm...I'm considering going back."

A soft breeze flutters past me, and I hear that fait whisper of feathered wings slice through the air. He's definitely here, but I can't see him. The hall is still empty; he must be hiding on the ceiling. I sigh. This boy is going to need a bit more sugar in his coffee.

"Michael, please," I please softly. "I really want to come back. I miss my family. I miss my school. I-I miss my dad. I don't want to be married to Lucifer anymore! Please!"

Suddenly panicked, I look back at my husband, praying he doesn't believe a word I've just said. Instead, Lucifer smiles widely at me, ushering me to keep up the charade. He's got Leyna hidden behind him, ready for Michael when he takes the bait.

I smile and nod, turning my attention back to the vacant hall. "Michael...if I...if I offered you something...would you help me out of this?"

"And what kind of something are we taking about?" Michael's deep, seductive voice floods the hallway, nearly knocking me off balance.

I hesitate, looking back at Lucifer for the go-ahead. He and Leyna have moved to one side of the room, out of sight if Michael should take the bait. He gives it willingly, almost excited to see his brother fall into his trap so easily. I take a deep breath and focus on the hallway once again.

"I'm not sure...what would you...like?" I make my voice shakier than I feel, trying to play the part of the nervous, scorned lover.

"Oh..." He purrs into the air. "So many options, so little time."

Ugh! Gross!

I can't help my giggle. "I though you angels were supposed to be chaste and holy."

"We are, but we can afford a little playtime here and there. I've been very good this year, so I can afford what most can't."

What? You're suddenly on Santa's nice list?

"Well..." I forcibly stumble on my words, acting shyer than I really am. "I guess you can have your pick."

There's a silence for a moment. "Where's your husband?"

"Down in the Fire Pits. He has some business to take care of with Beelzebub. He'll be stuck down there for another few hours figuring out which souls go where."

"Ah, a clog in the pipes. Yes, that should keep him occupied for a bit. Very well then."

He drops down from the ceiling, his white wings flaring out around him. He stands up, flexing his thick muscles and staring at me like a starving dog. A sly smile I plastered on his face. He may not be fond of his brother of his work, but the idea of bedding Lucifer's nubile little queen has made Michael a bit more accepting of our heating surroundings.

He takes a slow, sensual step forward. "Let's talk business."

Thankfully, I've spent too much time rolling around with my husband to find him sexually attractive, so easily I shift into shy seductress mode and let him have it.

I force myself to nod shakily. "Alright. What is it that you'd like?"

He looks me over a few times before his eyes settle on my breasts. "Those will do for a start."

I pull back an inch. "For a start?"

There's no split payments for this! This isn't a bank loan!

His smile grows mischievous. "I may not be as cruel as my brother, but I do charge a high fee. Now, do you want my help or not?"

I sigh and drop my head. "Yes."

"Good." He steps forward, his hand lashing out to snake around my waist. He jerks me close against him, the heat from his skin searing my own. "Hold still."

Before I can protest, he dips his head and wraps his lips around one of my bare nipples. The sensation is sharp thanks to the absence of my piercings, but not pleasurable. Nothing, not even Michael's tongue, compares to my husband's skill and technique. He can tease me all he wants, but I will never find him enticing.

As Michael takes his payment, my eyes flick over to my husband hiding in the shadows. He's biting his lips to keep from screaming, but his eyes tell me to keep the game going. I need to convince Michael that I really need help. To do that, I'll need to turn up the volume and play along.

I mouth an apology and force a moan from my throat. It's convincing enough for Michael to tug harder, and I weave my fingers into his thick hair to push him farther. While I sound like I'm having the time of my life, I'm really just staring up the ceiling waiting for my husband to make his move...which had better be soon or else I'm going to punch Michael in the dick.

Seconds later, Michael pulls away, straightening so he can grin down at me. Thankfully, an honest blush floods my cheeks, making me look all the more convincing as I look away shyly.

"You are delicious, Michelle." He licks his lips playfully. "If only you were mine."

I offer a faint smile and glance at Lucifer. He smiles back at me and nods, jerking Leyna up from the floor as he readies himself for the attack. I'm relieved that he's finally ready to help me, but I still need to play my part. Begrudgingly, I turn back to Michael, my eyes filled with false hope and worry.

"Now, then. For the rest of my payment..."His smile widens a bit, and he steps back and begins to undo his pants.

EWW!

"Oh, Michelle. Do I have a surprise for you." He croons to me softly, his tone light and airy, filled with joy and a little bit of mischief.

"My dear brother," Lucifer hums as he steps out from the shadows. "And I have a surprise for you."

* * *

Okay, so chapter 5 is in production. This probably won't be a 10-chapter story like Kara or Claire's, so I'll probably do about two more and finish this fairy-tale. Sorry guys, but I just don't think I'll be able to stretch it out six more chapters. Michelle and Lucifer do need some time alone. ;)