All Comments on 'The Old Man'

by lancer69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If only....

dreams like this don't happen, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As an old guy

As an old guy myself I have to love this this story. This is every old mans fantasy. If it could only be real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another old guy

Cynicism does not become any of us. This kind of thing is rare, but in fact it does happen, however seldom. Let's not try to explain it, but the kind of gentleness and care Jack shows will win the hearts of some women, even young ones. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

You do realise that she's only fallen for him because she thinks he wants *nothing* from her? That's *precisely* MY idea of a perfect love relationship: someone who thinks they love me because I don't seem to make demands...!! Sorry to be a party-pooper, and I'm usually the first to fall for generation-gap love stories-! Also, puh-leez: he's 73 and gets it up twice within 15 mins without Viagra???

Harper2Harper2over 16 years ago
Love grows

It is good to read a story wherein love grows. The age difference between your characters becomes unimportant as the story progresses.

The story is realistic enough to leave this reader with a feeling of sadness that time will deprive Dana of her loved on all too soon

mrjones502003mrjones502003over 16 years ago
a pleasant surprise

In a venue that is usually overpowered with very common pornography (some of it mine!) it is so nice to read a story that combines sex with tenderness. If the premise is a bit fantastic, well, that's why they call it fiction, isn't it? Thank you for writing this. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm 73 too!

Loved it, he's living my fantasy.

Not sure I could do it twice in an hour.

GeezerguyGeezerguyover 16 years ago
Lovely Story

just loved it, I could visualise the characters from the beginning. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right on, Jack!

"I don't fear death, I resent it." Exactly the way I feel but much better put than I've ever thought of it. Well done, that man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've lived this!!!!!!!!!!!

And will only tell you if fact or fiction this tale might be, mine was true and so was he. A most gentle, wonderful man you could not find, looking for things in each other neither expected to find. The heightened love and kindness we have for each other, things in common and the internal bond have never diminished nor our love for each other. Thank You for a very heart and hot welcoming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yawn...

Well written, but boring. Don't get me wrong, I am not being unduly negative but just wanted to show that it's not everyone's cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This story has an improbable dilema!

In the context it was told what would seem impossible does make several points. First that a young and pretty woman would find an older man attractive. She found pleasure in conversing with him and he wasn't making passes. Then in a moment of sadness for her, he gave solice and warmpth when she needed it. Then he took her to dinner and the day finished well and he remained a "gentleman" despite his care for her!That provided the fuel for the fire that was lit the following night. She needed the love and respect he could give to her and he needed the companionship and care she could provide. Does it get any better???? ...........Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
gross

but decently written

xxx_firemedicxxx_firemedicover 16 years ago
Forget the naysayers.

This was well written and not some of the "Hi, Lets Fuck!", stories on here. It makes you interested in knowing what the characters are doing next. It is also a nice change to see some tenderness mixed in the story. Whether this could happen or not is pointless. This is erotic fiction. If we all got this much ass in real life, we would never get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't believe

for a moment that this young girl would be attracted sexually to the 'old man' character. The story should have stopped after they had dinner and he consoled her. I know it's a sweet story and nice, but as a woman it's a complete fantasy that never would have happened no matter what others said here. A story has to have some spark of believability to have appeal; sorry it does not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

I love this story! It's so beautiful and during certain parts my eyes were tearing up. You brought great emotion and romance to this story. I'm Dana's age and would love to meet a man like Jack, whether he be 23 or 73. Don't you give a hang about some of these posters who say things like this aren't possible! True love is possible at any age!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It does happen...........

I'm 35 and fell in love with a 70 year old. For one they treat you with much more respect that guy's my own age. They are more attentive lovers.

In answer to another comment if the chemistry is right a second erection is no problem.

As for a young woman not being attracted to a 70 year old body. Well some 70 years can look after their bodies and my guy looked a lot younger than his years and a lot better than some 45 years with a beer belly thinking they are God's gift.

People could try being more open minded. It's the person not the number.

migizi42migizi42over 1 year ago

I am an old guy, just passed 80, and I tend to date much younger woman. The oldest I've dated in past few years is about 50. My last GF was 26 and beautiful. We got along great until a stupid fight broke us up. But as strange as it seems, some young woman really do go for old guys. Especially very active guys like me, I go to gym, practice martial arts, play guitar etc.

Anyone that doesn't believe this happens just needs to open their eyes. Not all those old/youngs are fathers and daughters

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

For the past 2 1/2 years i have been in a relationship with a woman aged 60, I am 83. She is a wonderful loving person and i feel so blessed to be spending the last years of my life with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous