All Comments on 'The Old Man & The Queen Ch. 03'

by SteamyEncounters

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AWFUL

Makes me never want to have sex again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is amazing.

I look forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Please continue this story. I'd love to read more of your stories, but please finish this first.

To the reviewer who said that this chapter made him stop wanting to have sex, I'd say mission accomplished. You'd be doing everyone a favour if you stopped having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crazy hot

2 chapters worth buildup leads to an amazing climax (hehe). Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

You picked all the right words. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

Keep up the good work. He is so ugly and so is his dick. When is he gonna shove it up her ass? Let's avoid any pregnancy but the scare of it is exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Fav

My favorite cheating wife scenario, a beautiful woman, married to a handsome man but winds up enjoying sex with an ugly lover- usually old guys in these stories but age is not a negative for me, i.e., "The Chronicles of Spider-Man" by smithportinoi, as long as the dude is plain or ugly, that's the key for me.

I'm glad you didn't make Erik a little wimp or Harry into Harrison Ford- an old guy but in great shape, that's predictable and boring. Japanese Porn does this with the dirty old man and innocent young wife; Europe with their Oldje porn and Mario Salieri, American porn has endless Lesbian scenarios, milfs, teens with stepdad/brothers and big-dicked Blacks on white chicks, etc.zzzzz- boring. Imagine Lana Rhodes, Leah Gotti, Dillon Harper, Teanna Trump or Kendra Sutherland as the wife and cheating with an old fat guy!

You also didn't make Harry a sadist as most of the stories tend to do- spanking was mild- not a fan of torture porn, so please make this hot hard sex between the two and not escalate into Elena's humiliation or forced gang-bangs. Keep it between Elena and Harry- ok, bring in another hot young wife, maybe make Elena jealous. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.

Sam322434Sam322434over 6 years ago
Keep up the good work.

Now that Elena has given in, the next chapters will be even hotter. I don't know what you're planning, but I'd love to see this story end before you begin a new one. You write just the type of stories I like to read. Hopefully you'll write many more like these. I've seen many authors stop writing these stories, mostly because of the negativity and the trolls, but I'm glad you don't let that shit affect you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

A hot addition to this series. Great emphasis on details. All the ingredients are erotic. Really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some of these comments

I know this category is appealing to trolls,but some of these comments blow my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredibly hot!!!

More more more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please please don't pause this story

It's so erotic, can't wait to read the whole thing. Please finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impressive

You delivered what you promised. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't stop this.

I look forward to reading your other stories, but I'd prefer if kept this one going, seeing as now we're getting to the fun part.

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 6 years ago
Great work!

Love the story! Ignore the trolls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great sex

I hope Elena starts letting Harry cum inside her. That would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is humiliatin

He is humiliating the queen making her beg for his dick , belittleing her hubbys dick and ability in bed and lastly cumming on her face. Iā€™m sure he will be fucking her ass also

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How far will it go

Now that the queen's given in, how far will her lust take her ? Harry knows he's got her now. What's the plan now ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

For writing this. I'd prefer to see the next chapter of this very good story, but its your story. You can pause this and write a new story. Just know that I look forward to reading your next work, be it chapter 4 of this story or chapter 1 of a new one.

TLMorganTLMorganover 6 years ago

The build up was worth the wait! Excellent series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope your not pausing this

Been a great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Update ?

Continuing this or starting something new ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A few voyeur in the next chapter?

An exciting story very well told.However, a fourth chapter where there were spectators, similar to what happened in the bar in the second chapter, would be doubly exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's amazing!I want to see the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The 3rd page

Is what I was looking for. That's the set standard from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Absolutely fantastic work. I love the comedic style and nature of this story and I look forward to more chapters plus any new story ideas from the author. Well done, great work, and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Merry Christmas

And may the New year bring a lot of updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish this wasn't paused

New chapter would've been a perfect Christmas gift.

ICU81I812ICU81I812over 6 years ago
Excellent

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worried

No updates in over a month. I hope the author hasn't suddenly lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
On point.

Not a lot of stories like this. I get your point about writing what you want to read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

A royal bastard fucking a queen ? Wonder what the plan is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Attention readers

It looks like steamyencounters has lost access to his account. There's a new account, named steamyencounters2. Check that account for further updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is one of the best piece of erotic literature that I have ever read. You amazingly talented. Can't wait for the next chapters on this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong CATEGORY!!!

Fantasy & Science Fiction perhaps. Or non-consent! But in either of these, or the "Loving Wives" category you misplaced it, this story is catshit! At least horseshit and bullshit have some usefull purposes--fertilizer and a low grade fuel. But cat shit is not only useless, but a threat to people who come into contact with it, especially pregnant women! And your story is just as useless!

This story is also incomplete! But, please, don't try to vomit more disjointed words out! People have had more than a bellyful of your offal.

Incomplete sentences, speakers of various sentences not identified, making the reader wonder who the fuck is talking, spelling errors, horrible attempts at trying to give rhe various characters a dialectal difference in their speech, . . . . and too much more crap to try to stomach.

Pleas stop entering stories here! (I certainly can't call it "Writing"!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The most erotic story ever

I never commented on any story but this made me horny, perfect story building please continue it.

Don't worry about negative comments it's common.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank goodness

The author stopped writing this monstrosity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another chapter?

This was incredibly hot. Please tell me theres gonna be another chapter. Would be good if Erik came to find Elena and she was being bent over and fucked on the porch like those two she saw when she first arrived. Also really wanna read about her giving ol Harry some head ;)

InkMonster12InkMonster12over 5 years ago
Marvelous Story!

A truly good story! You have done marvelous job of writing this take to perfection.

I just loved the way you made your characters stand out and developed then through the lore and the different mindset of each characters. Most authors tend to make their characters act in the same way. I also loved that there can be so many possible spin-offs to the story. I have read the 3 chapters so far and I am anxiously waiting for another one. Please, keep writing.

Thank you for reading my feedback.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
Aww, poor annonny feels compelled to complain

...about minor details (that i would have given you about a 90% on). And he does it for three paragraphs or more. That's how you know you really got to 'em: the longer their complaint, the more thorough their "rub-out" was, because your story really wound them up.

Some of the hottest sex imaginable! And the month has only begun! Poor Elena! Royal life will never be the same!

Don't we all love stories where lechers can get the high class good girls to crave their cock? I do it with my wife as frequently as she'll play along. Sometimes she is afraid of what might happen in her head if we go there too often--i respect that--but us guys have no reasons to hold back. I crave the conquest of my fair maid. I love to get her to express her desire for me as brazenly as i show my desire for her.

I'm curious how the queen is going to get Harry to break his word regarding the breeding of a bastard--uou know she will eventually ask for it, and their love making will be incomplete if Harry pulls out every time. But some barriers don't have to be crossed. Just because some readers ask for every social norm to be violated in erotica doesn't necessarily mean it improves the story. They are your characters; I'll leave it to you. So dirty Harry has already tarnished the royal trophy; how much can he be trusted with the royal breeder in his bed?

And how will Queen Elena be any safer a month from now if no one has ascertained the identity of any of the rats by the end of the Festival?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn.

As an old codger myself, loved to read such erotic literature. Shame it's not updated in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Fucking excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this

Please write more. I want to see how he pushes her, and she changes over the month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue please

Looks like Harry wants to impregnate Elena. Few hints in the plot. Should be interesting if continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best fuck scenes i have ever read. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband is 67 years old and we have lots of sex but, not as good as this. We like to do it in a lot of places to keep it real we have been together for only 5 years. Oh I forgot to tell you I am only 26

Will

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope for the sequel please!!

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

I think this would have been better if instead of an ugly bastard, the guy was an overly handsome and possessive guy who is a master at manipulating. and instead of forcing her to have sex with him, it would have been better if he kept cunt teasing her until she couldn't take it anymore and offered herself willingly. The story could expand to become something bigger like the guy wanting to take over the kingdom. it could be done by having the queen take him back with her to the palace where he also takes the king's sister and his mother and gradually take over the kingdom.

all in all, this was a pretty hot story, I don't really feel sorry for the king as with his weak character and being a beta male the only reason she didn't cheat on him sooner is because he is the king and her the queen so it's not easy but sooner or later she would have done it with possibly one of her guards

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to know what happens when she returns to the kingdom... Was it a set up by Walter? Who was the Rat? Compete the story my friend... Post a picture of Elena and Harry šŸ˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the dissapointing part is that the old bastard pull out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story this. Finish writing the series please...

MoooonMoooon9 months ago

Oh dear,,,, such beautifully narrated story.... The minute description of every passing moment is scintillating.... Looking forward and excited for more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is the story finished?

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMee3 months ago

I know it's been 7 years since this story has been submitted, but I just wanna say that I loved it. Would love a continuation, even to I know it's likely impossible now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous