The Old Man & The Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Harry was rotating his hips slightly with each pussy-filling thrust as he hit her vaginal basement, making sure the full extent of her pussy was stimulated from every angle. Elena watched with growing concern as one particular wart, dead in the middle of his shaft, was teasing her clit each time he sank down into her. Rub, bump, caress. Over and over on her wet little nub. The stimulation was building. Each thrust an assault on her arousal. The other warty bumps wreaking havoc on her puffy wet shiny lips. His words put a special touch to her depravity.

"Yer still not aroused, are ya Queeny?" he ribbed her.

"N..No," she panted.

"Still not all hot and bothered by my old geezer dick, are ya?" he asked, stuffing her more, slightly faster.

"Noooo ..." she continued to lie, not wanting to admit it as she felt those huge, hairy balls salute her anus after each thrust.

"Yer pussy's still not soaked from my fat, 70 year old cock is it?" he pinched her nipples.

Her cheeks flushed as she saw just how much of her juices were coated onto his fat meat, made more embarrassing by the 'schlick, schliickk' wet sounds that her pussy was announcing as he hilted her. Elena couldn't take it, she knew she was in danger of being sent over the top.

"No ..." she said biting her lip, both of them knowing it was a lie.

"If it's true - Tell me, m'Lady. Tell ol' Harry yer married pussy ain't soaked for his fat, 70 year old cock," he teased, her feet bouncing and heels hitting his chubby back with each thrust.

She groaned. "My marr .. my married pussy isn't soaked for your ... fat 70 year old cock!" she cried out, the words sounding so awful and dirty and full of lust as they passed over her lovely lips. It somehow caused an opposite reaction, making her feel even more hot and on edge. The perverted language creating a mounting lust within her. Growing into a twisted desire. She had to do something!

"Please! Pull out and cum ... cum on me!" she cried out, never expecting her first fucking with an old man to be so erotic. Harry grinned. He knew why she was asking. She could probably mentally cope with some hard, passion-less fuck. Like the ones Erik gave her. But not this. Not this barrage on her senses. He squeezed her enormous juggs, his fingers digging into the full, delicious breasts. "Why?"

"Just do it!" she pleased, feeling an orgasm building in her loins and needing to avoid it at all costs.'Don't cum, don't cum!' she screamed at herself mentally.

"A gentlemen always let's a lady cum first Queeny. 'Specially a married, big-titted one with her adulterous little pussy bathing my dick in her horny juices." With that he pummeled his hips forward, his chubby face moving towards hers as Elena suddenly found herself in a hot, passionate kiss with the old man, his slithery fat tongue in her mouth with his rock hard cock buried in her tight little tunnel.

Harry humped with deeper, hip-driving force, tongue and cock lodged in her holes as he felt the Queen's scandalous thighs begin to quiver. Then tremble. Then suddenly her entire body shook with an erotic fury, her wide hips driving up into him as she moaned out into his mouth.

"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo," the orgasm rocking her to the core as her cute, pink toes curled in unwanted bliss above his back. Her pussy flooded his thick, warty snake and she saw stars as the rolling waves of orgasm crashed through her body, momentarily losing consciousness.

*******************

Elena came to with a vision of Harry's balding head near her chest, the wetness on her nipple informing her he was slurping on it greedily as he looked up at her. Her thighs were still twitching from the orgasm.

A few minutes passed as she regained her breathing, while the weight of the situation crashed down all around her.

"Ohh my gosh, I ... I can't believe I let that happen!" she exclaimed. "I'm such a horrible person. And wife..." she said, her lower lip quivering at her own indiscretion, hating what she had done.

"Because of what, exactly?" the old man asked, lifting his head up, greying eyebrows arching with his warty cock still buried in her, unmoving.

"Because I ... I allowed myself to ... orgasm with you," she said, mortified, turning her head.

Harry shook his head, "Allowed? Bullspit! Ya did nothin' of the sort! Ya had no other choice but to sleep with ol' Harry. And once it happened, ya can't control yer body. Cumin's like breathin' m'Lady - if ya haven't had any oxygen in awhile, the lightest breath feels like the sweetest thing," he said, sounding modest for once. "And ya don't strike me as the kinda woman that's had 'pure' oxygen in quite some time."

"But I've ... I've had sex before, obviously," she said softly, her large mammaries rising and falling on either side of his pudgy face.

"Not recently, and ... probably not good either," he said, more gentle this time as he twirled a finger around her nipple almost like a lover, knowing it was a sensitive subject.

Elena flushed. "Well, Erik always cums with ... "

Harry gave her a look. "He cums, yes. Do you?" He knew the answer before he even asked the question.

The Queen frowned. "That's ... that's private, I told you," she said, not answering his question directly. Harry's cock twitched just then as he enjoyed the knowledge. The movement of his dick caused the Queen to glance down.

"Ohh my goodness!" she gasped as if realizing something.

"What?" his eyebrows arched.

"You .. you didn't orgasm."

"Ahhh, that's 'cause of the pace. Slow like that an yer 'hubbie' can go for a country mile," he said, confident in his own abilities, his cock giving another little jerk in side her, indicating how much more life it had in it.

"Ohhh ... well, it already felt like forever!" she said, amazed. Suddenly her face changed, "But ... but we shouldn't even be talking about this!"

"Yer right," he winked, lewdly smiling from ear to fatty ear, "Plus ya need to fulfill your bet."

"My what?" she said, gasping as her hand went over her mouth, remembering what she had agreed to with the seedy old bastard.

"Ya promised to try and enjoy it my young, curvywife," he said, reminding her of what she committed to.

"But I .. I can't," she whispered.

"Oh yes, I think ya can, m'Lady of Synia. In fact I think yer body's begging for it. And being the truthful, trustworthy Queen ya are, I'm sure you'll cooperate."

"I ... don't think I can wrap my mind around thinking like that," she admitted honestly.

"I'll show ya how. And a bet's a bet M'Lady. Yer honor owes it to me," he said, reaching

over to the wooden table by the bed, handing her a cup of water that was resting on it. "Drink up, yer gonna need it," he said as she put it to her lips letting her drink, the tendons on her long neck flexing with her gulps. Harry put it back when she was done.

"Ready?" he asked. Elena nodded, her eyes exhibiting a hint of watery emotion as she felt like she was betraying her Kingdom. He rolled to the side slightly to grab one of her legs and lifted it up, then rolled to the other side and did the same thing, pinning the Queen's full thighs to her chest and placing her dainty feet on either side of his head on his portly shoulders.

He rested with his thick cock still buried inside her, lifting one foot and placing her cute, feminine toes to his fat lips. Elena watched in a sort of horror as her pink toenails disappeared one by one into his mouth, the old man's tongue slithering and lathering his saliva around each one.'He's such a dirty pervert! Erik never does anything like this,' she thought.

Harry started to shift his hips forward while he washed her foot in his saliva, sinking in and out of her tight regal snatch. His beady eyes danced as he sucked on her toes like only an old lecherous bastard would, pulling it out of his mouth and tonguing along her sole before kissing her high arch that made her foot look beautifully athletic and toned. "Such fuckin' sexy little feet and toes," he grunted.

He placed it back on his shoulder and warned, "Ya might want to hold on," as he leaned forward, looming over her and rocking her body back. She was close to being bent in half, her full rear end raising off the bed and looking even rounder in that position. Chubby hands slid under her to palm the doughy half moons of her ass cheeks. Fearfully Elena clasped her hands around his neck and held on.

"Now it's time fer ya to really befucked." Harry lifted his fat ass up, her pussy closing as it was mostly freed of that thick veiny girth for a second. He hovered over her with just the tip buried in her tight slit, crouching over her but also leaning on her so that only his feat were on the bed, knees on her thighs. Elena's wide hips, full thighs and glorious ass were just perfect for the mating press position. He looked her straight in the eye.

"Tell ol' Harry to fuck the Queen, Elena," he insisted.

Her green eyes found his, biting her lip as this time she held his gaze, "F..Fuck the Queen, Harry Jones," she cooed softly.

Like an anvil he dropped down into her. SCWAPP.

"Ohhh! So ... full!" she gasped, as she felt the girthy length return to its wet 'home.'

There would be no slow sensual bliss now as Harry reared up again, digging his fingers into her thick booty as he jackhammered down again. And again. And again. FWAP. WHACK. SLAAHHP. "Aghh, Ohhhh ... Harry!" she panted. That wrinkled sack and large, fruit-sized balls pounding down at her ass repeatedly, spanking her tight hole with his nuts.

"Let go. Forget about yer castle. Forget about everything. Focus on the moment," Harry commanded, pumping his chubby hips up and down into her wetness.

"Ohhh, uhhhh, AGHhhh," Elena panted, her mind still holding on, but inching toward the cliff with each intense piston of the hard, 70 year old prick jamming into her married pussy. Wet sounds of sex filled the room, the squeaking of the bed increasing greatly, whining in time to the old geezer's bottoming out into the most scintillating slit in all of Synia. Her ankles pressed down into his shoulders, her plentiful breasts knocking together between her thighs and squished under his chest.

"It's just you and me. No one can hear us. No one will know ya orgasmed all over Ol' Harry's cock," he said, leaning down and kissing her again, engaging her mouth in a sloppy, intense kiss. This time Elena kissed him back, tongue licking his slimy one. He squeezed her ass harder, loving the feeling of its wide, soft fullness in his powerful stocky fingers, the flesh of her derriere mashing between his digits, oozing around them.

"Mmphhh, ohh ... Harry," she panted, her conscience in the far distance telling her to stop, but not finding the words. Another part of her brain reminded her she had 'agreed' to try and enjoy it, so it was ok hold true to her commitment. The animalistic side was starting to win.

"Not a castle around for miles Elena. Just yer wet pussy and my thick cock." POUND. Her plump ass rippled.

"Ohhh! What about .. N ... neighbors," she moaned, the thought of no one hearing her acts of adultery helping her 'commit' to her promise, while making it seem even more carnal.

"Far away. Probably fucking anyway. Just like you and me," he said. THRUST. Her big titties rolling.

"MMphhh. Just ... us?" she questioned in a groaned, lusty slur.

"Just us. And all night long. Let go Elena. Roll your hips my horny little Queen, hump back on 'ol Harry's thick sausage." Elena obeyed, gently rocking up her soft thighs to meet his hips as the SMACK SMACK SMACK of wrinkled old man skin on beautiful smooth feminine skin increased. His middle wart strummed against her clit like a plucked guitar string with each forceful fucking motion.

"Harry, ahhh!" she cried out, hands tighter around his neck, clinging to him as she pushed her hips up more rapidly, her toes clenching.

Each time their bodies collided his portly hairy belly would jiggle and roll on her tapered stomach, the sweat of his efforts rolling down his chest and over his hairy pot that rested on her core. Elena could feel his sweat on her skin, making her hotter in temperature as his frame pressed over hers, almost completely enveloping her in all of his lecherous existence.

"Feel those big ol' cum-filled balls on your ass you wet little minx?" he hissed.

"Yess, ohh my gosh their huge!" Elena cried out, succumbing more and more to his dirty talk. Yet still she held on and fought, "You ... you have to remember to pull out though!" she pleaded.

"You don't want Harry's thick ol' man spunk sloshing in that royal pussy of yers?" he asked. He was rearing up menacingly now, his whole body lifting before dropping his fatty physique down onto her, squashing her curvy body into the mattress, the bed groaning in peril.

"UGHHH, No ... not in Meee. Harrrrrry ..." Elena gasped, her thighs vibrating again as she panted, "I'M ..." she gasped, throwing her wide, child baring hips up to meet him. Harry felt his own balls churn. "I'm CUMMMING!" she squealed, clutching his neck and humping her whole body up to his. Her breasts, coated with his sweat squished against his hairy chest, thighs and feet hugging to his lard-encased back tightly.

Harry felt the Queen orgasm for a 2nd time around his cock as they held each other in that lewd position, her trembling, steamy cunny convulsing and squeezing his girthy shaft. For what seemed like a full minute she ground her hips up, her body awash in the pleasure his 70 year old shaft had given it. Each hip-clinging rock of her body brought the old lecher closer to his release as she neared the end of her orgasm.

"Gonna ... cum!" he panted as her eyes looked up, green iris' widening in fear.

"Pull OUT!" she cried out through the haze of her fading orgasm, enough focus left in her to concentrate on the important request.

"Fuck." Harry felt his cock twitch as he suddenly unwrapped his hands form her ass and pushed back and away in one hurried motion, his cock lurching a split-second after freeing it from the tight confines of her vaginal walls as he roared in a lusty belch. "GRUHHHHHHHH" Thick, high-arching streams of cum erupting from his purple, pussy-smeared head, flying through the air and landing with a splatter on the Queen's enormous breasts. The second shot fired even more fiercely as it rocketed up to her chin and formed a streak from it, over her lips, and up to her nose. The third shot came out with less force, and connected with her stomach, his cock angling down as the fourth and fifth ropes painted her pelvis.

He was panting, sweat running down his brow as he finally found the Queen's eyes. "See that? I'm a man of my word," he said, keeping his promise about not cuming inside of her. The old man continued, his face now turning more reflective and sullen, "Being a bastard myself, I swore I'd never create one personally."

Elena's eyes studied him back, her breathing still deep as those luscious breasts rose and fell gently. She didn't say anything for a while as she processed his actions and his words, her guilt mixing with relief and the slightest hint of admiration at what he just revealed. "I ... I was worried you'd try to. I appreciate that," she said, a sort of intrigued wonder in her eyes. Despite her forced infidelity, she was thankful that he was 'honorable' enough to heed her wishes about the riskiest thing they could have done. The Queen knew it could have been much, much worse.

"Not many men would do that," she said truthfully. It was true, future consequences weren't exactly high on the priority list of most males. She had to admit she certainly had never met anyone like ol' Jones.'Maybe hedoes just want lots of sex with me.'

"Well ... that's only cause I need yer delightful consent for Round 3," he said with a purposefully wry smirk, raising his eyebrows playfully, as if reading her mind.

Elena couldn't help but smile at his remark and facial expression. It was a true, genuine smile. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a pillow and tossed it at him.

"Shush you old codger! No man can have sex that quickly after such a huge orgasm! Especially after how long we did it," she said, shaking her head. Then, the Queen's eyes dropped to his crotch. Harry grinned.

"Is that a fact, Yer Highness?"

"You're ... insatiable," she marveled, staring at the veiny old monster pointing at her.

"Now, that IS a fact," he beamed.

'You're just acting, it's just because you lost the bet,' she rationalized to herself, knowing it was a lie.'You promised you would try and enjoy it; you're only staying true to your word. He won fair and square,' her inner dialogue continued as Harry gave her a damp cloth to wipe up his excessive semen all over her body while he disappeared for a bit into the kitchen.

'He's right, you can't control your body. Besides, it's not Harry's fault you're in this situation, Elena told herself.'The Council and Erik practically put you at his mercy. Just go along with it, a month isn't the worst thing in the world.'

*******************

Queen Elena was sucking on the slimy tongue of a 70 year old man she had just met that morning. Harry hadn't asked her to this time, she was doing it on her own. Both of her French manicured hands cupped the sides of his face as she moaned into his mouth.

The kiss had gone on for a long time. Enough that during it a nearby candle dripped a few droplets of wax slowly down it's white shaft as the moon rose and drifted along into the night. During the entire time the Queen's alluring wide hips were slowing rising and falling in Harry's lap. He sat on the edge of his bed with his feet on the floor while Elena faced him, kissing and slowly humping her flexible ass onto his meat, her pink pedicured feet around his waist on the bed. Her engorged, wet lips were spread erotically over the shaft, 'sucking' on his dick each time she raised her rear up provocatively.

As if her incredible pussy had been crafted for the sole purpose of fitting perfectly to Harry's 8 inch, slightly upturned cock, she sank back down on it, the warts like pleasure bumps to her slick love tunnel that was squeezing and slowly pulsing it's warm radiance over the heat of his aroused dick.

Up and down she rode him like a woman who wanted to savor every inch. His chubby old fingers gripped and cupped her thick, plump ass, helping her with leverage and feeling the sensation of the incredible way her hips curved up and towards him and then back down to sink into his lap, bottoming out. Her entire inner corridor stuck tightly to his length.

Just like the candle, liquid droplets of lust were sliding down Harry's shaft, The Queen's wetness greasing his hard pole as the cock shined under the flicker of the candle.

It was more than a mouth-watering grinding of her delectably juicy rear end, it was feeling the entire body of a lover who was in the heat of sensual bliss.

"Fuck, yer amazing," he said, breaking the kiss.

"Mmm, heaven forgive me, but it feels so good. I can't .. I can't help it," she said tenderly, this time rolling her hips when she bottomed out, swirling them around his lap as she gave his cock sensations that the best whores in Synia could only dream of providing. As her ass gyrated in lateral circles around his dick, her heavy breasts smushed against his chest.

"Holy shit! Holy fuckin' mackerel that feels incredible! I'm gonna fuck ya all night long, I swear I'll never get enough of this pussy," he groaned.

"I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?" she cooed, pumping her ass up and down his girthy rod with sensuous zeal. Elena picked up her pace, dropping her booty down quicker now into his lap, her cheeks rippling lewdly with each cock-gripping ass plunge.