The Old Man & The Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh, OHHHH, Harrrrry," she moaned, rocking her wide ass into his lap and grinding down at a faster speed. She leaned forward to kiss him again as she humped that big old dick.

Saliva escaped excessively from the corners of their mouths and dripped down their chins as they fucked, mostly falling on Elena's breasts. Neither of them cared.

Harry had enough of her being in the driver's seat and suddenly spanked her ass hard, the smack echoing around the room. SMACK. Elena squealed with glee as she felt her meaty cheek jiggle from the powerful blow. Their pace quickened as they began humping into each other with extra vigor, the old man's fat chubby lips lowering to her bountiful bosom, latching onto her hard nipple as he began thrusting into her.

"Yesss, ohh right there!" she panted, her arms now going over his shoulders, holding onto his somewhat hairy back. "Suck my breasts Harry!" she exclaimed, her huge melon rolling into his face as their pace became erratic as if both were trying to pleasure each other and fuck as deeply as possible. He kept suckling on her big teat and lifted one hand up to paw and grope the other.

For a second Harry leaned back, slapping one of the Queen's pendulous breasts from the side, and then the other, knocking them into each other. SLAP SLAP SLAP. "AEIII! Harry!!" she shrieked, feeling the sudden pleasurable, harsh spanks to her tits.

The old man then rocked forward, scooting even further to the edge of the bed as his hands returned to her ass. "Hold tight you wanton little slut."

"OHHH!! Harry, are you sur-AHHH!!" Elena cried out as suddenly like a man possessed the 70 year old sprung up from the bed, Elena still embedded on his shaft as he took two steps forward. The Queen clutched to his neck while he held her plump ass tightly, fingers creating 10 red marks where they dug into her flesh. Harry swung his hips back quickly only to slam them forward. FWAPPP!!

"AGHHH!" the married wife screamed feeling his cock pull back and then jam itself mightily back inside her tight wetness as she hung completely in the air in this standing position. SLAM. SHWAPP. PHLACK. Over and over the geezer's hips shot forward, the round ass of the Queen slamming back down to meet him, her cheeks undulating under the vivacious assault as the old man pounded his warty snake into her. His huge heavy sack was covering an insane distance as it swung back and forth to loudly smack into her meaty ass.

"Mmmm, yess ... OHH. Harry!" she moaned, her long legs and cute feet bouncing up and down past his sides with each lurch of his body into hers. THROP THROP THROP. The Queen was bucking on a man nearly 50 years older than her, her juices leaking down his shaft and sliding over those hairy balls, matting them in sticky liquid lust.

Harry slowed for just a second, only to viciously drill her with mighty entire-length spears of his bumpy python. "Tell me what ya want ol' Harry to do Queen Elena," he demanded between pulverizing thrusts.

"Ohhh, I want you to fuck me! Fuck my wet pussy Harry!" she begged, finally saying the words on her own without being told exactly what to say. The old trader grinned, lust in his beady little eyes. With a determined growl he turned, walking four paces to the nearest wall and slammed her against it; a framed landscape painting of Edge Landing knocking partially off it's hook from the tremor, hanging perilously at a diagonal angle from the corner. "OHHH!" the Queen squealed.

"Take it, take it all my big titted royal slut!" he yelled, swinging his hips up furiously to bang into her with her plush ass pinned to the mall, his hands sliding down to hold her under her full thighs. THROP THROP THROP.

"Yes! Pound me! Pound me with that huge old cock! I love it Harry!" she shrieked, gripping his back as her hips rolled and tried to grind into him with her curvy frame trapped against the wall. "Do it! Make me cum on that big fat monster!" The words shocked her with the ease with which they escaped her mouth, but she didn't care, her thighs were trembling and she was close to another massive orgasm.

SLAMMMMM!! CRAASSHHH! A ferocious thrust into the voluptuous Queen finally sent the painting on the wall to its doom, the vibration knocking it off the hook and crashing onto the floor, the frame splitting and tearing the canvas. Elena had never felt something so animalistic in her whole life, their barbaric mating sending her over the edge.

"AGHHH!! You bastard! Fuck me! FUCK ME!! AHHH ... HARRYYYY. I'm CUMMMMING!! I'm cumming on your huge COCK!!" she squealed her body humping up and down, big breasts sweaty and rolling on his chest, mashing into his flabby body.

"AEEEIIIIII!!" she finally screamed, arching her neck, her head against the wall as sudden squirts escaped from her full lips and drenched his hairy forest of pubes. Elena's entire body was shaking, lost in the throes of passion, toes spread and ankles crossed behind his back as she tried to squeeze every inch of meat inside her as she came all over him.

"Ughh. Close ..." Harry grunted, feeling the tingling in his balls as the sack lifted, ready to explode. "P .. out," Elena panted, not able to give him the full instructions as her beautiful tight pussy squeezed and clenched his thick shaft.

It was too much for Harry to take and he quickly lowered her to the ground as he backed out, her body slumping against the wall, eyes in a glaze. His chubby hand reached for his throbbing dick, aiming it directly at the Queen's face.

"ARRGHHHH" he groaned, back arching as two pumps of his shaft caused it to belch. A massive strand of ropey cum shot out like a cannon, finding its target between the queens glossy green eyes, causing her to finally shut them. With a 'splort' sound the cum splattered and droplets flicked onto her eyelashes and nose. String after string of old man seed bellowed forth from his darkened purplish tip, and soon the Elena's face looked like a bucket of unprocessed milk had been splashed on it.

"UGHH, Uhhhh ... Fuck," Harry said, coming down from his powerful orgasm, studying the beautiful Queen with her face full of his cum, her hair caked in it as well.

Slowly Elena opened her eyes, her big green irises finding his smaller eyes in the low lit darkness. A tongue extended out of her mouth, licking at the old man's cum, dragging it into her mouth and swallowing.

"That was the best sex of my life."

"It's gonna be a fun month, Yer Majesty."